Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Testosterone Crisis Thread (Why Frogs are turning gay and you are too)
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

Testosterone Crisis Thread (Why Frogs are turning gay and you are too)
Quote:Humans are exposed to far more hormone-disrupting chemicals than previously thought, according to a new study.

Patricia Hunt, the researcher at Washington State University who first discovered that BPA, a dangerous toxin in plastics, can cause cancer and other diseases and disorders, has now developed a more accurate method of measuring it.

In a study published today, Dr Hunt reveals the new tool shows the 'safe' limit of BPA stipulated by the US Food and Drug Administration is flawed.

In fact, it is 44 times higher than what Dr Hunt considers safe. 'This study raises serious concerns about whether we've been careful enough about the safety of this chemical,' Dr Hunt, a corresponding author on the paper, said.

'What it comes down to is that the conclusions federal agencies have come to about how to regulate BPA may have been based on inaccurate measurements.'

The amount of BPA the FDA considers acceptable varies based on the product.

Broadly, it claims that the chemicals are 'safe' and that people are exposed to such low doses of them that they're not considered toxic.

However, in 2012, it amended its regulations and banned the use of BPA in baby bottles and sippy cups.

Methodology used by the FDA to establish what is or isn't 'safe' has been subject to scrutiny from a number of scientists. Dr Hunt has led that charge.

She discovered the way that the BPAs - sometimes referred to as 'gender-bending chemicals - interfered with the production of sperm, eggs, and male and female chromosomes.

Dr Hunt has long acknowledged that measuring humans' exposure to BPAs is difficult - but argues that that is all the more reason to air on the side of caution.

So, in her latest work, she developed a new way to test just how much BPA people are exposed to and internalizing.

According to Dr Hunt and her colleagues, most studies attempting to measure the amount of BPA in human urine have done so by putting BPA metabolites - compounds generated as the chemicals pass through the body - into a snail-based enzyme solution that is supposed to turn the compounds back to BPA itself.

This is an 'indirect' measure, according to the study, published in the journal, The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology.

Instead, she and her team devised a way to assess the metabolites themselves - directly.

What they found was alarming.

Not only was the disparity between the indirect measure and their 'direct' on as wide as 44-fold, the higher the level of BPA, the greater the gulf between their measure and the one used by the FDA was.

'I hope this study will bring attention to the methodology used to measure BPA, and that other experts and labs will take a closer look at and assess independently what is happening,' said the study's first author, Roy Gerona.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...ought.html

This video explains why men today are defeated weak and effeminate:

It not only include plastics but also pesticides,makeup,birth control, paint, raincoats and adhesives

Perfumes, water hoses, shampoos, soaps, detergents, deodorant, cologne, shower curtains and plastic toys and every kind of oil derived product.

Signs of low T include low motivation, look of defeat, muscle-skeletal weakness and infertility also soyboy face.

Emasculation through chemical warfare and why men seem unable to rise to today's challenges despite the capacity for our ancestors to do so.

Not the only reason but a huge reason.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 09:05 PM by infowarrior1.)
12-09-2019 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 14 users Like infowarrior1's post:
Cr33pin, Syberpunk, N°6, Going strong, TooFineAPoint, Tactician, Zep, Leonard D Neubache, kinjutsu, TigOlBitties, JiggyLordJr, Dismal Operator, Handsome Creepy Eel, Gusamaso
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Testosterone Crisis Thread (Why Frogs are turning gay and you are too)
Or could it be that there is just far less selection on humans than ever before in human history (no culling of males by and large), which is coincidental with increasing technology, food production, and manufacturing of such materials?

Get your passport ready!
12-09-2019 10:35 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Kid Twist's post:
Elmore, doc holliday, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Aboulia, ilostabet, Handsome Creepy Eel
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

@Kid Twist
Indeed. Hence the last sentence in the post. This kind of thing is impacting us on fundamental levels thereby influencing the politics and sexual dynamics playing out.

There is no storm without solar energy. Just as there wouldnt be a high soyboy epidemic without those emasculating chemicals.
12-09-2019 10:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes infowarrior1's post:
Going strong
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Woodpecker

I believe transgenderism is a real thing and that xenoestrogens are the primary cause of it. They are the primary cause of the feminization of males and the increase we've seen of male-to-female transgenders that we've seen over the past 20 years or so. I believe it may also be a cause of the dramatic increase of famale to male transgenders that we've seen only in the past 3 years or so (in the schools).

There was some discussion of this during the mid 90's (I was in Japan at the time) about this and that there was even a book written about it, "Our Stolen Future", that Al Gore wrote the introduction for. "Our Stolen Future" was published in 1996. The xenoestrogen problem has not garnered the attention that global warming has. I believe this is because of politics. This is partly because this issue did not lend itself to a huge scientific bureaucracy that could base everything on computer modeling and, thus, use such models to justify political control over the economy as a whole. I also think that much of the progressive-left and certainly the feminists, are content with the progressive (pun intended) feminization of males, particularly those toxic masculine white males (they seem to make exception for black men).
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019 11:27 PM by Abelard Lindsey.)
12-09-2019 11:25 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Abelard Lindsey's post:
Going strong, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, Enigma
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Woodpecker

The largest source of xenoestrogens, by far, are the pesticides used in modern agriculture. All modern pesticides are hormone-disruptors designed to interfere with and prevent reproduction by agricultural pests. This is on purpose. They were developed in the 1970's as environmentally benign replacements for the old pesticides that actually killed agricultural pests. These old pesticides were causing a great many environmental problems (see Rachel Carson's "Silent Spring", published in 1962). These problems were real, which is why these pesticides were eliminated once the hormone-mimickers were developed.

All of the other sources of xenoestrogens, as noted in the above article, are relatively minor in comparison.
12-09-2019 11:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Abelard Lindsey's post:
infowarrior1, Buck Wild, 911
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

Has anyone here read Estrogeneration by Dr Anthony G Jay?

I haven’t but I follow him on Instagram and I’ve seen a few you tube videos and the problem is worse than we think. The world is more worried about how plastics and oil-based products affect fish than men.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
12-10-2019 12:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
infowarrior1
Tactician Offline
Kingfisher

Great video. I've taken a few steps to limit exposure to endocrine disruptors: BPA free plastics, use glass or metal when possible, less processed foods, try to buy organic for 'high risk' fruits and veggies. Less canned food. No soy.

While this isn't an exogenous endocrine disruptor, make sure you have a mental framework to deal with chronic stress.

Milk is a tough one. I love milk.

Some good news for Canadians is that hormones aren't used in our livestock, including dairy animals, with the exception of beef.
Also for folks in Metro Vancouver, our water comes rainfall/snow melt so it should be pretty clean + our fluoride levels are ridiculously low at 0.05mg/L.

Edit: I'd like to add that, while this video is directed at men, pre-natal testosterone is extremely important. If any of you know a pregnant woman (congratulations ^_^), try to get her off the soy-juice.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019 12:44 AM by Tactician.)
12-10-2019 12:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Tactician's post:
infowarrior1, N°6
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

The French have always seemed a bit light on their feet, lets face it.
12-10-2019 12:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Tactician, infowarrior1
OscarManheim Offline
Banned

My Dad and Grandpa played with wooden and metal toys, I played with both wood and plastic and the fag generation played primarily with plastic toys and we know that young children try to explore everything with their mouths...

My children will only have wooden or metal toys from now on, most of it already is now, but gonna cut out all plastics.

Especially bottled water.. The foul taste you get on a hot day when the bottle's heated up can't be healthy.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019 12:59 AM by OscarManheim.)
12-10-2019 12:59 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like OscarManheim's post:
Tactician, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, N°6, pitbullowner, Syberpunk, Enigma
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Woodpecker

I drink and eat only out of glass. Everything out of a can tastes gross to me.

Lucky for me, genetically edited shit is not allowed here.

One thing to watch out for is pesticides in wine, especially in wine from Argentina and Chile and south africa. There is much less control there when it comes to dosage and usage of pesticides.
12-10-2019 01:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
infowarrior1
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

(12-10-2019 12:09 AM)N°6 Wrote:  Has anyone here read Estrogeneration by Dr Anthony G Jay?

I haven’t but I follow him on Instagram and I’ve seen a few you tube videos and the problem is worse than we think. The world is more worried about how plastics and oil-based products affect fish than men.

I searched for the pdf on duckduckgo:
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=est...pdf&ia=web

1st 2 results have the book. Have a read. Unless you prefer to buy the book.
12-10-2019 02:14 AM
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

(12-10-2019 12:59 AM)OscarManheim Wrote:  My Dad and Grandpa played with wooden and metal toys, I played with both wood and plastic and the fag generation played primarily with plastic toys and we know that young children try to explore everything with their mouths...

My children will only have wooden or metal toys from now on, most of it already is now, but gonna cut out all plastics.

Especially bottled water.. The foul taste you get on a hot day when the bottle's heated up can't be healthy.

Try to purge pesticide contaminated foods too. Farmers and other people in rural areas are especially in danger.

Maybe buy organic which I think would be using pesticides.

or grow your own food and avoid pesticides that way.

If unavoidable do your best to purify the foods you buy of pesticides
12-10-2019 02:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes infowarrior1's post:
OscarManheim
rockoman Offline
Woodpecker

Of course you can change your personal habits/choices to somewhat mitigate your exposure, but much or most of this stuff is simply unavoidable.

Perhaps history will eventually show that the whole Industrial Revolution since about 1780 produced a negative return on investment.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'
12-10-2019 03:32 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like rockoman's post:
infowarrior1, Syberpunk, ilostabet, Enigma
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

Anyone had their levels tested to see if they're off?
12-10-2019 04:07 AM
Towgunner Offline
Sparrow

I'm not dismissive of the whole hormone in the ecosystem ergo femininization argument. That said, even if you were to fix this issue, the issues that this is supposedly causing would not go away. And that is because this is mostly, if not entirely, a cultural issue. And if you want evidence of this than just turn on a tv and watch something mainstream at random for no more than 5 minutes. Chemical pollution is a major issue for sure, especially if its contaminating our environment, but, don't think this is the cause of our issues. Its not. Far more powerful is the deliberate social engineering we're seeing within our cultural that is demonizing men and elevating women (and other "aggrieved" minorities). Alex Jones is right, this is an information war, but, I also think it is equally a culture war too.
12-10-2019 01:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towgunner's post:
Captainstabbin
d'Aversa Offline
Woodpecker

(12-10-2019 12:53 AM)Elmore Wrote:  The French have always seemed a bit light on their feet, lets face it.

Would you say that to de Bayard?
12-10-2019 02:59 PM
Cr33pin Online
Peacock
Gold Member

Rainbow RE: Testosterone Crisis Thread (Why Frogs are turning gay and you are too)
[Image: yKTNizNEysuHmuD-800x450-noPad.jpg?1536623686]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
12-10-2019 03:58 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Captainstabbin, Tactician, infowarrior1, MajorStyles, Enigma, Built to Fade
redbeard Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Get yourself a reverse osmosis water filter.

"Every saint has a past, every sinner a future."
12-10-2019 05:55 PM
SlickyBoy Offline
Ostrich

(12-10-2019 02:22 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  Try to purge pesticide contaminated foods too. Farmers and other people in rural areas are especially in danger.

Maybe buy organic which I think would be using pesticides.

or grow your own food and avoid pesticides that way.

If unavoidable do your best to purify the foods you buy of pesticides

Avoiding pesticides and chemical fertilizer might work for your small patch, but it is flat out unrealistic for large scale farming. Though the big farms could do a better job versus the more-is-better and cheap-food-at-all costs approach.

If there are parallels in the animal kingdom, it's worth looking at solutions to the fertility problem vis a vis environmental impacts. We've been seeing a decline in sperm quality since about 1950, so this isn't something brand new. Hell, even Israel is suffering from fertility problems. There are no official stats, but the Israeli infertility rate is among the highest in the world, with 25% of couples seeking treatment, compared to maybe 10-15% in other developed countries. But their situation could be the result of generations of endogamy, leading to genetic diseases.

Twitter: @_slickyboy
Occasional contributor at Return of Kings (while it lasted)
12-10-2019 07:57 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like SlickyBoy's post:
infowarrior1, Leonard D Neubache, 911
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

@Slickyboy

Unless an alternative is found then we might as well be stuck in regards to all the effeminizing chemicals.
12-10-2019 08:03 PM
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

Literally toxic femininity from their damn hormone pills
12-10-2019 08:58 PM
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

I don't think people in this thread really understood my first response post. Read: physical environment and chemicals aren't better than yesteryear by and large (air pollution is better though) but they are still minor players.

If this isn't so, how are there so many of us out here that have just fine levels?

A: There are a shitload of males out there, again, much less selection than ever.

Get your passport ready!
12-10-2019 09:46 PM
ilostabet Offline
Kingfisher

It's death by a thousand cuts - though all those cuts are related, of course. Quality of water supply and food cannot be separated from industrial production, which is related to lack of physical labor and unnatural work in general, which is related to seeking entertainment and junk food, which is related to poor mental health, which is related to lack of a spiritual dimension, which is also linked to the unnaturalness of modern life, the destruction of the family, which is related to modern sterile lifestyles, which are related to improvements in contraception, which get dumped in the water and turn the freaking frogs gay. This is why it's impossible to save parts of the system: it's all connected and all interdependent. You can't do away with only the parts you really dislike, or the parts most directly responsible, you can't go back to 'modern 1.0' cause that is what brought us to 2.0 (or whatever iteration we are in). Cthulhu only swims to the left, and the materialist society only increases in complexity and artificiality. Damn it all, or suffer it all.

We made too many wrong mistakes. Yogi Berra
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 06:21 AM by ilostabet.)
12-11-2019 06:21 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like ilostabet's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, Zep, Enigma, Soothesayer, Biz, SlickyBoy
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

While soy and BPAs as well as other plastics are the main culprits - it's more than that.

In the last decades and in some instances centuries many humans began to eat far mroe phytoestrogens available in mostly plant foods:

Since the portion of that diet went up from 50% to 80-85%, then it wasn't beneficial.

Also milk is only problematic if the cows get hormones as in the US. Raw milk of grassfed cows that you can pet in countries like Switzerland - that is fine. Also the raw milk delivered fresh from your milkman in the US of the 1940s was fine as well.

Pasteurized industrial milk shouldn't be eaten anyway - it's barely of any use to us humans. People cure their dairy allergy with good raw milk which should tell you something.

Phytoestrogens however are available almost everywhere - in varying proportions.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 07:39 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
12-11-2019 07:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
infowarrior1
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Obligatory :

[Image: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX...75929700c7]
12-11-2019 07:43 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
infowarrior1, SlickyBoy