Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Dwarf denies being evil 32-year-old scam artist set to kill her adoptive parents
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Kingfisher

Dwarf denies being evil 32-year-old scam artist set to kill her adoptive parents
I think this is an interesting story about the dwarf from Ukraine and I'm surprised it hasn't already been posted here.

What do you think? Is she 16 or 32? Do you blame her or the parents?

Quote:Ukrainian dwarf adopted in the US has denied claims she masqueraded as a child and tried to kill her adoptive parents, as she spoke out for the first time.

Natalia Grace Barnett suffers from a form of dwarfism called spondyloepiphyseal.

She was adopted in 2010 by an Indiana couple, now divorced, who are alleged to have abandoned her more than five years ago — leaving her alone in an apartment before fleeing north to Canada.

Michael Barnett, 43, and his then-wife, Kristine, 45, contend they thought they were adopting an eight-year-old child, but now allege Natalia is a “sociopath” and a “con artist” who is actually an adult woman.

In 2012 they had her age legally changed to 22, but they now believe she may be as old as 33.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11...e-parents/

12-09-2019 11:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, debeguiled
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Dwarf denies being evil 32-year-old scam artist set to kill her adoptive parents
There was literally a horror movie about this with gross pedo themes.

It's called Orphan.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019 12:00 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
12-09-2019 11:58 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
debeguiled, vinman
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Dwarf denies being evil 32-year-old scam artist set to kill her adoptive parents
Ok. I watched the videos. I stand with the parents. That is a thirty-year-old dwarf no doubt about it. And got the crazy eyes. I'd run too. Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night and a Ukranian dwarf is standing there with a knife? Spooky.

Aloha!
12-10-2019 01:14 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Kona's post:
d'Aversa, Latan, Simeon_Strangelight, Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel, debeguiled, Feyoder, El Chinito loco
Latan Offline
Pelican

No idea who's telling the truth, but she clearly has the dead eyes of a deranged person.
12-10-2019 04:13 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latan's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

I have noticed and mentioned it to couples who went into the adoption game:

Avoid adopting kids from more or less developed countries. Ukraine back then already had enough development even if it was poor. The reason being that the kids up for adoption in the West or EE/FSU are usually from dysfunctional families with lots and lots of issues. They bring those issues with you. I saw it myself with good Christian families where 3 out the 4 kids they fostered turned out to be psychos. 1 made it - and they all received ample care and love.

Best option is to pick a country that isn't too violent or dysfunctional - just very poor. China used to be good for adoption, there are other such places in the world.

Still - it's interesting that the media went out and instantly crucified the parents first not even considering the option of their story potentially being true there.
12-10-2019 05:15 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
The Wizard Mandragora Offline
Banned

It's like that old school horror story of adopting a chihuahua from Mexico, taking it home and finding out it's not a dog it's a rat. Weirdly creepy lol
12-19-2019 02:42 AM
slowpoke Offline
Sparrow

Who would have thought immediately agreeing to adopt a Ukrainian dwarf after receiving a cold call could end badly?
12-21-2019 05:52 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like slowpoke's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Elmore, Kona, TooFineAPoint