Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

It's time to die, Mr Bond...
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

It's time to die, Mr Bond...
Excellent analysis of the changing cultural narratives around James Bond, leading to today's surrender to the woke GloboHomo...

12-11-2019 04:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Teedub, Richard Turpin
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: It's time to die, Mr Bond...
All hail Morgoth. As an aside, I like how every video has a different intro. But back to topic, the comments are great. It's depressing however when I go on facebook and see everyone locked into the Labour v Conservative paradigm. I commented on a Labour-voting mate's post about how I don't actually mind some of Corbyn's economic ideas but that things like the Social Justice Commission sound like something from 1984, and apart from the people who thought I was talking about the year rather than the book, I still got 'laugh' reactions, as if I'd said something outrageous or odd. People in the dissident right tend to have much higher than average IQs and are able to dissect ideas down to a meta level that the average person simply isn't able to process.

The things you own end up owning you.
12-11-2019 08:57 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Teedub's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Elmore
Mr Gibbs Offline
Pigeon

Colgate Max White
"A man is still likely to earn more money than a woman, even one doing the same job. You have a far better chance of entering political office or becoming a company director... Women are responsible for two-thirds of the work done worldwide, yet earn only 10% of the total income and own 1% of the property... So, are we equals? Until the answer is yes, we must never stop asking." -- Daniel Craig

"It's not the worst thing to slap a woman now and then." -- Sean Connery
This was my favorite comment
12-11-2019 09:52 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr Gibbs's post:
d'Aversa, 911, HermeticAlly, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Renzy, Handsome Creepy Eel
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

(12-11-2019 08:57 AM)Teedub Wrote:  All hail Morgoth. As an aside, I like how every video has a different intro. But back to topic, the comments are great. It's depressing however when I go on facebook and see everyone locked into the Labour v Conservative paradigm. I commented on a Labour-voting mate's post about how I don't actually mind some of Corbyn's economic ideas but that things like the Social Justice Commission sound like something from 1984, and apart from the people who thought I was talking about the year rather than the book, I still got 'laugh' reactions, as if I'd said something outrageous or odd. People in the dissident right tend to have much higher than average IQs and are able to dissect ideas down to a meta level that the average person simply isn't able to process.

The wider general public in the UK are so fucking blind & cucked it's an embarrassment. I look on a normie site, and it's Left being indignant and shrill about
"Tory Islamaphobia" (chance would be a fine thing), or the Right doing so about Labour's "Anti-semitism" (chance would be a fine thing).

The major battle ground is about which party is guilty of more sin against the great God of GlomoHomo.

It's fucking wretched.
12-11-2019 12:15 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Elmore's post:
911, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Teedub
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

I used to light up NPC's over at the imdb forums years ago before they deleted it (too many people were criticizing movies for shit like this and it was getting out of control), and a lot of mopes were dragging their knuckles about a black james bond, seems they got what they wanted, even if its not the way most expected it.

To put Morgoth's summation in perspective, the screen adaptations of James Bond were almost curses in disguise as patriotism, yes they reflected the times with each Bond fitting into his so-called era, and for the majority of the series it was a focal point of British nationalism, but what most failed to see is that Bond was always an agent of a system that was waiting silently, for decades, to kill its own people at the best of its true master.

The villain commentary is spot on, it would seem that James Bond never actually fought the enemy of the British for most of the Cold War, the USSR, all the villains were from some outside group (SPECTRE) that seemed to only be beaten when working in tandem with the soviets as seen in quite a few of the movies. The villain breakdown is essential if you want to understand the changing motifs and subversive themes of the film saga. I saw a full analysis of this years ago, but here is the gist of it:

[spoilers if you haven't watched all the old flicks]

1962 Dr No. - Dr. Julius No was a half-breed German/Chinese scientist who stole 10 million from the Tongs and escaped the east to join SPECTRE because the west would not employ him. This set up the idea that there was a third powerful worldwide group that could rival the east and the west in terms of might or cunning. This had some lines like Bond telling a Jamaican aide to fetch his sandals and him man-handling an island girl sent to kill him which would trigger everyone nowadays.

1963 From Russia With Love - mysterious Blofeld's first appearance and SPECTRE is shown conducting training operations in full, Kronsteen and Klebb are shown manipulating both sides of the Cold War into espionage and entanglement that would cause tensions to rise (dialectics). This establishes the boogeyman SPECTRE (fake bad guys) as the enemy and that perhaps there are no subversions coming from the east. Again Bond isn't fighting the enemy of the time on behalf of the British people. Though it still is a great film, it contains an ominous piece of dialogue by Blofeld in a scene showing the nature of 3 Japanese fighting fish, how two will fight to the death while the third patiently waits for the weak survivor before closing in for the kill (similar to globohomo egging on and waiting for a US vs Russia WWIII) Great truisms on women with Connery slapping the main girl around on the train when he thinks she betrayed him

1964 Goldfinger - In a departure from the SPECTRE storyline, and one of the few films to almost nearly be identical to its book counterpart, this film has a few subtle subversive themes. The great bit about Bond correcting lesbian Pussy Galore. I could mostly think of the myth of Fort Knox, which has no real gold in it. The enemy, Goldfinger, wanted to irradiate Fort Knox's gold supply so that his would become much more valuable, could be seen as an attack on the Federal Reserve and its fake money system controlling the debts of millions of Americans, when such an attack in real life by a real-life Goldfinger would probably weaken the Fed to collapse, in essence freeing the American people of usury and financial burden over time. This was the first of the Bond films where it had ridiculous over-the-top army vs army type final battles.

1965 Thunderball - Back to the SPECTRE plot, it now shows how cutthroat this fake enemy is in their own managerial staff meetings, and then sets up the whole (very well done I thought) hijacking of the bombs and subsequent terrorist plot to ransom money in exchange for the release of the bombs. A lot of red pillage here, but again the villains are not Soviets but this (((SPECTRE))) group. In film world stand-ins, this is a much earlier precursor to the third party (((alien invaders))) that would cause all of the world to set aside their differences and join to fight them (similar to how people are being primed now to remove all who stand in the way of globohomo).
1967 You Only Live Twice - None of these movies are really insidious, its just the idea of this rogue organization of SPECTRE that people should understand, in the books Bond did fight the Soviet Union but in the films he only does so on one or two occasions and just for one scene. Here both American and Soviet space capsules are captured by a third larger one in an attempt to start WWIII (the fish example again) so that the third group, SPECTRE, can come in and establish worldwide domination after the two destroy each other. It is even shown how the war rooms are preparing to launch their missiles at each other upon the subsequent capture of more rockets. Even more red pill than the last Bond movie in terms of women.

1969 On Her Majesty's Secret Service - Still red pill on women, and probably the greatest non-Connery bond film, Bond is tasked with taming the shrew daughter of the leader of an Italian criminal enterprise which leads to them marrying at the end of the movie. The political themes in this one prelude the diabolical use of chemical warfare by fake third-party terrorist organizations, and again, the distraction is that Bond is not fighting the Soviets or out there defending the interests of the British people (although the plot implicates that he stops viruses from spreading by destroying Blofeld's research facility). Not every film carries the dialectic message with it otherwise it would be obvious to the viewers at some point.

1971 Diamonds are Forever - great camp film with heavy subversive themes. First time I recollect seeing a gay couple on screen, but they are portrayed in their rightful manner: untrustworthy, perverse, deviant, murderous, and scheming (the worst the movie shows is them holding hands) - what was implied back then in the early 70s I suppose, though the final scene does it great justice that would make this movie trigger everyone left of center today. SPECTRE is back in bigger than ever fashion this time, with a fourth actor playing multiple Blofelds, who attempts to blow up cities using a diamond-powered satellite. Great red pill on women with Bond choking one with her own bra in the intro when she won't tell him where Blofeld is, Bond beating two implied lesbians in a pool scene, and a scene where one girl gets thrown out a window and later ends up drowned in another pool (implied by the two gay hitmen). The takeaway for me from this one is one scene where Bond is escaping a SPECTRE facility and steals a moon buggy and drives through a fake moon landing set under the Nevada desert, a clear message to the people that the moon landing was faked but no one would think so because its presented in camp.

1973 Live and Let Die - or Bond versus the blacks - would never get made today, but is so well done I think its the best Roger Moore flick because there isn't much camp in this one compared to the others. The whole movie Bond basically outwits a bunch of Voodoo drug-dealing thugs, who, though are well-written, are pretty incompetent. I think this is the film with his highest notch count (next to Moonraker). He cucks the main villain by seducing his fortune-telling mistress with a fake deck of lover's cards (humiliating chick science), and destroys the plot by the villain to freely distribute Heroin throughout the US and presumably the world. Departing from SPECTRE, this is one of the few films that doesn't have much subversity in it, though there are hints that suggest the voodoo magic is real, from the ending scene, but it portrays it as evil which is good. Though it does have him sleeping with the black CIA double agent who is then promptly killed afterwards. Roger Moore is the most debaucherous Bond I think if you look at all seven of his films and the women he sleeps with. Also stereotypes a Louisiana Sheriff as a dip-chewing illiterate.

1974 The Man with the Golden Gun - more camp, but also more intrigue, the film pales in comparison to the book where Scaramanga is meant to be Bond's ultimate challenge, the foil of himself, though Lee does a good portrayal of a man who tries to convince Bond they are the same and ridicules his service to England (which may be the only time a red pill is disguised in dialogue of exposing who Bond really works for, the system) people wouldn't listen to the villain saying it. Great mistreatment of midget villain sidekick. The subplot is that the villain, bored of just assassinating people for money, takes over a Chinese criminal empire and plans to sell his environmental solar gun to the highest bidder. In a show of girl power, the bond girl knocks over Scaramanga's fat security guard into a vat which cooks his body and destroys the solar gun. Less red pills here as the women start to take a more active role (uh-oh).

1977 The Spy Who Loved Me - here is the only scene I can directly recall where Bond fights a soviet agent, and its in the beginning when he is skiing down a mountain and the script makes a big deal about it later on. The camp shows M talking to a Russian General (not the last time) so people would believe that its ok to talk to your enemy and even make plans with him as long as its done by the boss. The villain here is the first of the eco-terrorists in the Bond films, an aquatic fanatic who has been conveniently capturing both British and Soviet submarines (without SPECTRE, someone has to be the new third party). The girl power is rising now with Soviet KGB agent triple X, though Bond still conquers her in the end. The final battle shows American and Russian sailors joining forces to fight the third army in similar formula to earlier bond films. I suppose all of these America/British joining Soviet forces is good rather than having a brother war, but the context is that its an inversion to set up a new type of government (one world etc...)

1979 Moonraker - in a near complete departure from the book, this one is great for camp and Bond's notch count (4 in this movie alone). Though the plot is something rather intriguing where the evil genius wants to poison the entire earth with chemicals and the only survivors would be on board his space station, who would then repopulate the earth once everyone is dead and the poison dissipates years later. Funnily enough, it shows the Adam & Eve couples to be matching male and females of each race, several different white couples, a black couple, an asian couple, an indian/arabic couple etc. The villains eugenics are exposed when Jaws realizes his dwarfish wife-to-be isn't included in the new world order's population manifest. The truth sprinkled with lies is a great poison. In this case, ethnostates, they work perfectly, but the film disguises it under this asinine plan to kill the entire world population first.

1981 For Your Eyes Only - one of the few Bond films that has more espionage, and is mainly about a girl who tries to avenge her parents murder (kind of similar to the Masterson sister from Goldfinger), with a strange final appearance of Blofeld implied in the beginning scene. This is probably Moore's best after Live and Let Die, and he savagely dispatches henchmen in this one. The political plot is about a missile targeting system used by submarines and a comical Greek villain's attempt to get it to use other nations to start attacking each other (and inversely camp portrayal of the real meddlers who cause nations to attack each other for his own gain - similar to the SPECTRE goal. There is an odd scene where a presumably underage girl and relative of the villain tries to seduce Bond and he turns her down. The Soviets are implied to be after the targeting device, but are not seen as the villains, so, once again, the Soviets are not portrayed as the enemy.

1983 Octopussy - or bond in India, another one that wouldn't get made today, though it has more blue pill elements like a female run criminal gang, it also shows Bond severely humiliating outsmarting a bunch of Indians and their Afghan leader, in a ridiculous plot by a rogue Soviet general to bomb a German city filled with American military personnel, which would expand Soviet control in western Europe by making the people want disarmament. Note the Soviet general is considered rogue, and the other soviet Generals, including the recurring character, are portrayed not as Bolshevik minions but as good humans who don't want a war to break out. The scenes between M and the Soviet General Gogol that keep recurring in these movies are usually doused with a slight camp, but I think this reveals the hypocrisy of world governments that keep their people opposed while their leaders plot in secret.

1985 A View To A Kill - the most insidious thing about this movie is that it insinuates that flooding and destroying silicon valley is a bad thing. The main villain is portrayed as a psychotic lab experiment from Nazi DNA (as an elder German scientist is one of the minor villains and some background is given on his history) who strangely has a black lover and assassin. Bond is even awarded by the Soviet general in this movie for stopping this mad German villain. At this point it would seem that the Bond formula established in the Connery era films has now been bastardized for randomness and nonsensical plots, and further straying away from Fleming's character arc of Bond.

1987 The Living Daylights - a better film, though once again the villain is shown to be a rogue Soviet general out to start a ruckus between nations, instead of the Soviets themselves. Portrays the Mujahideen as good guys similar to Rambo III. This continued mockery of third party agitators would have people believe its all fiction, and that the reality is only good and bad guys, we good them bad etc, which allows people to be controlled more easily if one group is painted as bad, and vice versa. Bond Villains, in essence, are well written to the point that they can almost be sure of ensuring the systems own goals with their ridiculous schemes. Its similar to the system not having any real enemies so it has to create its own to keep its own existence sustained.

1989 Licence to Kill - one of the few great Bond films outside of Connery's, Bond disobeys the system to avenge his friend and even fights his own agents in one scene where he basically tells M to jog off. Bond girl with short hair - early warning signs of approaching feminism, but the movie makes up for it by having the beautiful latin counterpart. Some other surprising red pills here are the corruption and falseness of a televangelist preacher in the employ the drug-kingpin villain, who both hides his operation behind one of religious significance and tries to seduce the bond girl after appearing to be pious. It also shows how criminal networks send messages to each other through cable TV. This movie probably has the most gruesome death scenes out of all the bond films. Liberal Roger Ebert criticized the movie when it came out for displaying drug dealers as villains lol.

1995 Goldeneye - feminist hag boss, but Pierce still slays it, showing the villainess onatopp to be what most women are in secret, and a now post-soviet union Russian General unknowingly working for a Lienz Cossack, the schemes get more outrageous from this movie on with no bad guy to hide behind. They could have gone in any direction but having that wench be head of british intelligence was the worst decision. Despite how macho Bond may have been in the following movies, it still showed him tucking tail to a woman supervisor. If I was Bond, I would have let Trevelyan rob the corrupt British government that employs women at the highest position.

1997 Tomorrow Never Dies - a delightful look at media moguls and their poisonous existence, perhaps making the audience believe that one would never try to kill people and start wars for ratings like the one does in this movie as a humor of disarmament. What is the media doing today? Exactly what this comical villain was doing in this movie, but worse. Also funny how it shows the villain executing his henchman and useful idiot because he "outlived his contract." similar to how communism and socialism kills their pawns once they have served their purpose.

1999 The World is Not Enough - probably Brosnan's best Bond film, it shows another woman perhaps more venomous than Onatopp, who has fallen in love with her alpha bad boy terrorist kidnapper and is secretly advancing his plans "I had her first" he tells Bond, which shows where a woman's true loyalty lies. Great scene where the fat Russian gangster kills his scheming millenial-looking thug. The global plot in this one is the expansion of an oil pipeline, which is something so outrageous the general public would probably never think to realize that it is actually the cause for much of the wars in the east.

2002 Die Another Day - garbage film, almost didn't seem like a Bond movie. Asians changing themselves to white as a disguise, CGI parasol-surfing on a melting glacier, and more eco-terrorists, this time with a Korean unification by disgraced general's son subplot. More girl power with Halle Berry as an NSA agent. The gene therapy theme is an eerie precursor to some of the technology surfacing today used for nefarious purposes (genetic engineering and splicing and other abominations). The hilarity here is that the villain presents his super sun ray weapon as a means to induce crop growth in struggling areas around the globe and is applauded ad nauseum by globalist npc background characters, but his secret plan is to use it as a weapon. This falls in line with the enemy's plan of hiding in plain sight, and their game rule of revealing to the public what they do in secret, even if it is in the most ridiculous way possible (in a movie subplot).

2006 Casino Royale - Craigs only decent movie, still feminist with the female M boss but also redpilling in further showing women's true nature through the Eva Green character. The subplot of altering stocks by planned terrorist attacks is hilariously and morbidly true, as it is exactly what happened after 9/11. Also implied castration of Bond's nutsack, further demasculinizing one of Britain's supposedly last alpha males.

2008 Quantum of Solace - another meh Bond film, it further expands on the bad boy archetype not with Bond (who we all think is alpha AF) but the boyfriend of the dead girl from the first movie seducing another agent this time a Canadian one. That scene was the most realistic one out of all of Craigs films, as it shows how women fall for the soothsayers and philanderers and not the mentally-damaged system servant. Mediocre subplot of a rogue organization plotting things behind peoples back, which isn't even fleshed out until SPECTRE movie 2015.

2012 Skyfall - gay reference in Villain introduction, making Moneypenny girl-powered, and Q an effeminate pajama-wearing and cat-loving millennial hacker. Showing a weakened Bond drinking and wasting his life away, as if he could find no better purpose than working for the system. Redeeming quality about this movie is that it shows Bond's true Scottish ancestry as defined by Fleming in the books, and the departure of that horrid hag M. The joke of an ex-MI6 agent committing cyber-terrorism on his former employer because he miraculously lived through a cyanide-pill is almost like a millenial incel rage on screen form, like thats the best he can do? Bits of truism sprinkled with lies again.

2015 Spectre - poor writing, poor execution, some throwbacks to the old Bond movies like the fight on the train, but the interesting thing is that the henchman of the new Blofeld is seen trying to establish a global cyber surveillance system, so whenever someone does this in real life (which they do) it would be dismissed as a Bond movie gag or something like that. Disarmament through uncredible possibility, but also priming people for what is truly being implemented by the system. Esoteric similarities of Spectre to real-life (((organizations))). This movie even blatantly admits the Hegelian Dialectic scheme of Spectre causing terrorist attacks so that it can set up the Nine Eyes intelligence system, another way for people in real life to dismiss such a reality by shoeholing it into fiction.

2020 No Time To Die - we all know where this is going

TL;DR version: The bond movies have more and more (((influence))) in them as time goes on and fool the viewers into lies of global politics disguising it as entertainment. Only Fleming's novels truly encapsulate the spirit of the last vestiges of British masculinity and alpha traits.

You can't cheat nature.
12-11-2019 03:58 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
Barry Scrotada, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, 911, Handsome Creepy Eel, TheFinalEpic, Thersites, d'Aversa, Soothesayer, Leonard D Neubache, Player_1337, Elmore, billbudsocket
kazimierzdabrowski Offline
Pigeon

(12-11-2019 03:58 PM)MusicForThePiano Wrote:  1962 Dr No. - Dr. Julius No was a half-breed German/Chinese scientist who stole 10 million from the Tongs and escaped the east to join SPECTRE because the west would not employ him. This set up the idea that there was a third powerful worldwide group that could rival the east and the west in terms of might or cunning. This had some lines like Bond telling a Jamaican aide to fetch his sandals and him man-handling an island girl sent to kill him which would trigger everyone nowadays.
You forgot one hilarious part of Dr. No that was in the book but cut from the movie. The villian's armed henchmen are entirely made up of "Chigroes", the offspring of Chinese migrants/vacationers and the local island population. Fleming spends about a page and a half describing how they are wanted by neither side of their mixed blood and how they inherited both the Chinese untrustworthyness and the Negro laziness.

Also, in Diamonds are Forever, James is about to leave on a boat for Amsterdam and Moneypenny shows up to Bond's car to hand him his travel papers disguised as a policewoman. The dialog is excellent.
"Anything I can get you from Amsterdam, Moneypenny?"
"A ring?"
"Would you settle for a tulip?"
*Bond drives away*
*Moneypenny swoons*

If you want a modern Bond film, watch Strike Back.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 05:50 PM by kazimierzdabrowski.)
12-11-2019 05:36 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like kazimierzdabrowski's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, MusicForThePiano, d'Aversa
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

From Vladimir's meme posting :

[Image: SJW-Hollowood.jpg]
12-12-2019 07:16 AM