Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

FISA Abuse and the Horowitz Report
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

FISA Abuse and the Horowitz Report
Not sure how many of you guys are watching the Horowitz testimony, but what appears to be happening is that:

1. Someone lied to the FBI in order to get the FISA applications started

2. Therefore, the FBI did not open the investigation in bad faith

3. But once they became aware that they'd been lied to, they continued to file for FISA warrant renewals - falsifying information and withholding important evidence

Horowitz is doing a live testimony right now, sticking to his wheelhouse and doing a good job not falling for Senator Blumenthal's attempts to trick him into answering questions that he did not set out to investigate.

Blumenthal seems very excited that Horowitz did not find evidence of political bias - which he wasn't investigating - and is going to look very, very stupid when it turns out that whoever lied to the FBI in point (1) above was very much acting out of political bias.

Who lied to them?

Keep in mind that Durham's investigation covers a lot more ground than the Horowitz investigation. Durham is also investigating the CIA, which seems to be the likely agency that Carter Page was working for.

Most of Blumenthal's questioning is just grandstanding for sound bytes. Very tiresome.

Prediction: It's going to turn out the CIA lied to the FBI in order to get the FISA process started, then used their own agents and/or blackmailed people within the FBI to get the warrants renewed, all at the behest of, ultimately, Obama himself.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
12-11-2019 03:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
pitbullowner, debeguiled, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Dusty, Handsome Creepy Eel, Kid Twist, John Michael Kane, Gusamaso, billbudsocket
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

RE: FISA Abuse and the Horowitz Report
(12-11-2019 03:08 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  Not sure how many of you guys are watching the Horowitz testimony, but what appears to be happening is that:

1. Someone lied to the FBI in order to get the FISA applications started

2. Therefore, the FBI did not open the investigation in bad faith

3. But once they became aware that they'd been lied to, they continued to file for FISA warrant renewals - falsifying information and withholding important evidence

Horowitz is doing a live testimony right now, sticking to his wheelhouse and doing a good job not falling for Senator Blumenthal's attempts to trick him into answering questions that he did not set out to investigate.

Blumenthal seems very excited that Horowitz did not find evidence of political bias - which he wasn't investigating - and is going to look very, very stupid when it turns out that whoever lied to the FBI in point (1) above was very much acting out of political bias.

Who lied to them?

Keep in mind that Durham's investigation covers a lot more ground than the Horowitz investigation. Durham is also investigating the CIA, which seems to be the likely agency that Carter Page was working for.

Most of Blumenthal's questioning is just grandstanding for sound bytes. Very tiresome.

Prediction: It's going to turn out the CIA lied to the FBI in order to get the FISA process started, then used their own agents and/or blackmailed people within the FBI to get the warrants renewed, all at the behest of, ultimately, Obama himself.

Let's hope this will be the November surprise this year that's 13 months late

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
12-11-2019 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like pitbullowner's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, MichaelWitcoff, Knight of Malta, John Michael Kane
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

I'm very hopeful this is the beginning of the unraveling for the deep state cabal. However, i'm expecting PapayaTappar to post his GIF of Sylvester the Cat snoozing (or is it Tom?), and I have to say he's probably right. i'll believe it's really happening when the perp walks start.

This definitely brings those perp walks a little closer.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 04:48 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
12-11-2019 04:47 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Dusty, MichaelWitcoff, Knight of Malta
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Yeah, whether there’s a single meaningful consequence for anyone involved is a different matter. Thus far Trump seems content to just point out the crimes of his enemies rather than actually arrest and charge them, but Durham’s investigation does include criminal referrals from this one if I’m remembering right.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
12-11-2019 06:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelWitcoff's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Zerohedge brought up an interesting point: with all this evidence that the FBI was lying, why would the FISA judges they lied to not be prosecuting them for the deception?

Obvious answer is that the judges were in on it too. Top to bottom corruption of our entire government under Obama.

12-11-2019 06:39 PM
Handsome Creepy Eel
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

As I said before in the summer:

I think Brennan and Comey will get indicted eventually. There is a lot of known dirt on those two already but indicting those two must be ironclad perfect or they will walk for sure.

In my mind, everything lives or dies on Durham and AG Barr. If they basically whitewash the whole thing and let everyone walk aside from low level lacky types, I'm done with the USA. I will either be planning my exit and/or openly advocating for peaceful separation because everything else would simply be bullshit and a waste of time.

There is zero point trying to operate within a government where due process is completely dead; especially at the highest levels and in spite of overwhelming evidence. This isn't some minor thing. If the Deep State (which has both democrats and republicans in it) gets away with this, NOTHING is off limits going forward for them.

Remember: They spied on a opposing political campaign, falsified sources, manufactured evidence, arrested Trump proxies and ruined their lives on lies, and got away openly calling Trump and any of his supporters straight-up traitors to their country. There is TONS of publicly already available information out there supporting the aforementioned and yet, no indictments thus far. And this is when the GOP/MAGA crowd actually has some leverage.

God help us all when that leverage is eventually gone via demographic replacement.

I think it was Mr. Lemon who use to really freak out about the growing corrupt police state in the USA and why he wanted escape eventually. I think a lot of people are going to start thinking like him very soon if we don't start seeing some actual justice for a change.
12-11-2019 07:18 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like The Black Knight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Monty_Brogan, MichaelWitcoff, Kid Twist, pitbullowner, Isaac Jordan, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Knight of Malta, John Michael Kane, Dismal Operator, Thersites
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

Edit: ^ BK I hope... so I really really do... but

(12-06-2019 08:15 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  
(07-29-2019 04:55 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Wake me up when the first indictment is handed down

Unless there are meaningful prosecutions then the "Russia Hoax" investigation is really just the "Russia Hoax Hoax"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 07:23 PM by PapayaTapper.)
12-11-2019 07:20 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, MichaelWitcoff, DJ-Matt, Knight of Malta, PixelFree
Enoch Offline
Ostrich

17 instances of wrongdoing all of which moved the investigations forward not backward. Must be a coincidence! If you assume the odds being 50/50 on each decision ("pro" or "anti" Trump) there are 130,072-1 (2^17) odds of them all being anti-Trump.
12-11-2019 07:37 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Enoch's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, MichaelWitcoff
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

If any of us knew the full extent of the corruption and evil taking place in our respective government offices we'd pick up a gun or move to the North Pole.

The general rule is that no matter how bad you think it is, it's actually much, much worse.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
12-11-2019 07:39 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
MichaelWitcoff, pitbullowner, Handsome Creepy Eel, Knight of Malta, John Michael Kane
Handsome Creepy Eel Online
Owl
Gold Member

Wake me up when someone actually ends up in jail.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
12-11-2019 07:40 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
MichaelWitcoff, pitbullowner, John Michael Kane, Leonard D Neubache, PixelFree
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

(12-11-2019 07:20 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  Edit: ^ BK I hope... so I really really do... but

(12-06-2019 08:15 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  
(07-29-2019 04:55 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Wake me up when the first indictment is handed down

Unless there are meaningful prosecutions then the "Russia Hoax" investigation is really just the "Russia Hoax Hoax"

You're not wrong at all to feel this way.

AG Barr is from the Deep State Bush 1 era. I was not happy at all Trump picked him given his past history.

After the massive screw up with regards to Sessions (mostly Trump's fault), Trump picked a known member of the Bush 1 era clan to be his last line of defense. The same clan that hates, HATES Trump for what he said about Bush 2 (9/11 comments) and the Merchant King of Guac Bowls (making him look like a pathetic little bitch).

Believe me, my faith is being tested here.

Honestly, I get the impression that Barr would whitewash this whole thing if he could but the known evidence is so overwhelming and damning, he will HAVE to chop some heads off given the momentum of the situation. Failure to do so could easily set-off a civil war of some variety. Otherwise, Trump is liable to do something out of left field and very damaging to the Deep State and just declassify every document associated with the whole thing and anything incriminating; collateral damage be damned.

We'll know where everything stands in less than a year. In mean time, I'm just trying to get prepared for all possible outcomes. I suggest everyone else do the same; it might get real ugly soon.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 08:18 PM by The Black Knight.)
12-11-2019 08:16 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like The Black Knight's post:
pitbullowner, DJ-Matt, Handsome Creepy Eel
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Quote:We'll know where everything stands in less than a year. In mean time, I'm just trying to get prepared for all possible outcomes. I suggest everyone else do the same; it might get real ugly soon.

That's part of why I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I am currently in a rural area of a red state getting ready for a job interview in part for that reason.
12-11-2019 08:27 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Easy_C's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache, Barry Scrotada
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Well, Barr and Durham have both publicly disagreed with Horowitz's conclusion that there was sufficient grounds to have opened the investigation in the first place. They both have access to his entire investigation plus a lot more.

12-11-2019 08:31 PM
Kid Twist
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

(12-11-2019 06:39 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  Zerohedge brought up an interesting point: with all this evidence that the FBI was lying, why would the FISA judges they lied to not be prosecuting them for the deception?

Obvious answer is that the judges were in on it too. Top to bottom corruption of our entire government under Obama.

Do we know of, or can we find out who, the "judges" are?

If Obama appointees, lol

edit: just looked it up, 7 of the current 11 were Obama era appointees. Rosemary M. Collyer is the presiding judge, appointed March 8, 2013 by Justice Roberts (originally a DC district court appointee of George W Bush in 2002). Interesting that she signed off on the Carter Page spying.

Get your passport ready!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 09:25 PM by Kid Twist.)
12-11-2019 09:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kid Twist's post:
pitbullowner, Handsome Creepy Eel
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

(12-11-2019 08:27 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  
Quote:We'll know where everything stands in less than a year. In mean time, I'm just trying to get prepared for all possible outcomes. I suggest everyone else do the same; it might get real ugly soon.

That's part of why I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I am currently in a rural area of a red state getting ready for a job interview in part for that reason.

Smart move. Others should do the same when possible.

Although, it pisses me off we can't have a tier 1 conservative city hub in America. Something akin to Singapore or Tokyo. I just mean a nice GOP/conservative managed city that is efficiently run, clean and doesn't tolerate the typical BS associated with American cities. I know the aforementioned cities have their own issues as well but it's a real shame that really nice places like San Francisco are run by intolerant communists who allow bums to run wild harassing people and shitting up the streets. Such a waste.

It's so funny (and aggravating) to read about libtards who move to nice cities in the world and in the US (like Nashville or Boise) and they always say some variation of:

"It's such a great place but it's not really progressive enough but it's getting there thankfully."

These people really need to shut the fuck and go back to where they came from. These places are nice due to the lack of coastal "progressive" libtards mucking up everything.

For those interested: the closest thing I think in America we have as far as solid and more populated conservative cities/towns is Colorado Springs; which is a massive military hub in a nice location that went very pro-Trump in 2016. I covered it in extensive detail here: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-71295...pid1887661

But even then, that place has issues as well since CO is a solid blue state now. I'm not sure what a good equivalent (tier 1 or 2 city) would be in a solid red state but it's worth exploring.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 10:24 PM by The Black Knight.)
12-11-2019 10:16 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like The Black Knight's post:
Isaac Jordan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache, Barry Scrotada
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

(12-11-2019 08:16 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  Honestly, I get the impression that Barr would whitewash this whole thing if he could but the known evidence is so overwhelming and damning, he will HAVE to chop some heads off given the momentum of the situation. Failure to do so could easily set-off a civil war of some variety. Otherwise, Trump is liable to do something out of left field and very damaging to the Deep State and just declassify every document associated with the whole thing and anything incriminating; collateral damage be damned.

Does President Trump have the authority to do that ?

-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

12-15-2019 03:16 AM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Check out Giuliani’s Twitter feed. Happenings are in motion.

12-15-2019 05:19 PM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

Outstanding long running 5 days per week video podcast covering this and many other issues.

Highly recommended.

https://x22report.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/X22Report

But yes, let's see some actual results here.
12-15-2019 06:24 PM
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(12-15-2019 03:16 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  
(12-11-2019 08:16 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  Honestly, I get the impression that Barr would whitewash this whole thing if he could but the known evidence is so overwhelming and damning, he will HAVE to chop some heads off given the momentum of the situation. Failure to do so could easily set-off a civil war of some variety. Otherwise, Trump is liable to do something out of left field and very damaging to the Deep State and just declassify every document associated with the whole thing and anything incriminating; collateral damage be damned.

POTUS is ultimate classification authority for everything, he can legally declassify anything he wants for any reason

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
12-15-2019 08:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

(12-15-2019 08:40 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

POTUS is ultimate classification authority for everything, he can legally declassify anything he wants for any reason

Part of me wants to see the hellstorm that would arise out of it, but at the same time, i hope cooler heads prevail.

-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

12-15-2019 08:45 PM
DarkTriad Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-15-2019 08:40 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

This is true, but the Deep State has gotten fiendishly good at concealing secrets in layers of private and quasi private entities. One notorious "secret" installation has a layer of military protection, then a private security army, then another layer of military, all with shoot to kill orders. Sounds suspiciously like something that was DESIGNED to be difficult to penetrate by it's own gov't.
12-15-2019 09:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkTriad's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

Yes.

The President decides what is classified and non-classified. He can change that on the fly mid-way through a conversation if he wants. Who else is gonna tell him otherwise? He is the chief executive and has clear constitutional authority to do as he pleases with regards to this sort of thing.

I can't find the tweets but Trump basically openly threaten Deputy AG Rosenstein a while back that if XYZ didn't happen, he would declassify certain documents (think it was the FISA warrants). Allegedly, these documents if declassified would have put Rosenstein in some deep deep shit potentially. Ultimately, Trump didn't pull the trigger but it's possible Rosenstein folded/flipped when forced under duress.

As of now I believe, Trump has deferred his declassification authority to AG Barr and given him a blank check to do as he pleases. However, if Barr doesn't follow through with some real deal indictments ultimately, Trump always has the nuke option to just declassify everything related to Spygate and let the chips fall where they may. Plus, he could declassify stuff outside Spygate to hurt other Deep State entities as well.

The thing is: If he does this, there is no going back and the consequences could be severe; for better or worse.
12-16-2019 12:32 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Black Knight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me