Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

scorpion's Game posts 2014-2019
scorpion Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

Since the Game forum will be closing I decided to manually archive some of my posts there and complile them into a pdf. I had a few guys express interest in getting a copy and a forum member generously volunteered to host it. Most of my game posts focus on general game theory, female psychology, analysis of the sexual marketplace and practical game/self-improvement advice. This information will hopefully prove helpful to guys who are looking to secure and maintain a relationship with a quality woman. The link is below.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
01-12-2020 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 69 users Like scorpion's post:
No More Mr. Soy Boy, debeguiled, JiggyLordJr, roberto, jordypip23, Kangaroo, Laner, Handsome Creepy Eel, antman333, robreke, njimko22, Aurini, It_is_my_time, Zep, d'Aversa, 911, Bitter End, Diop, Jvramerys, Spectrumwalker, ed pluribus unum, placer, vuko225, Tactician, kosko, RDF, Robert High Hawk, Diocletian, SlowMan, Goni, Isaac Jordan, LeBeau, MaceTyrell, Geomann180, TooFineAPoint, Nascimento, Rap17, Yeah Right, SwordfishTrombonist, Dream Medicine, Ouroboros, HermeticAlly, wi30, qship, Enigma, DamienCasanova, RaccoonFace, Sankt Michael, BoiBoi, Bury Zenek, ZAMSKI, Rifian -rebel, Augustus_Principe, NoMoreTO, Thersites, Jones, GT777733, Meliorare93, Matt3B, burner-account, Leonard D Neubache, arafat scarf, gework, bacani, Unit 600RR, Serie A, Benoit, 007, Speculation
911 Offline
Crow

RE: scorpion's Game posts 2014-2019
(01-12-2020 02:13 PM)scorpion Wrote:  Since the Game forum will be closing I decided to manually archive some of my posts there and complile them into a pdf. I had a few guys express interest in getting a copy and a forum member generously volunteered to host it. Most of my game posts focus on general game theory, female psychology, analysis of the sexual marketplace and practical game/self-improvement advice. This information will hopefully prove helpful to guys who are looking to secure and maintain a relationship with a quality woman. The link is below.

This is probably reason enough to not remove this content from RVF...

λ ό γ ο ς
01-12-2020 02:41 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like 911's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, antman333, PapayaTapper, Spectrumwalker, Tactician, Goni, MaceTyrell, Ouroboros, Sankt Michael, 007
JiggyLordJr Offline
Woodpecker

Downloaded and read; thanks for taking the time to put this together. Will be passing down your retrospective, The Book of Pook, and The Delusion Damage Archive down to my kids when they become of age. No matter what happens to the manosphere going forward (and it's not looking pretty), these documents will serve as the recorded wisdom that came of countless hours of discussion, field experience, and analysis. History repeats itself because libraries keep burning, whether it's literal and figurative. To break the cycle of regression and make sure the next generations can build upon our previous knowledge, we need to keep these ideas alive and in the air. Kudos to those making it happen.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020 02:50 PM by JiggyLordJr.)
01-12-2020 02:41 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
antman333, Spectrumwalker, SlowMan, Rap17, BlastbeatCasanova, burner-account
armenia4ever Offline
Kingfisher

Yea I downloaded this too. Could be useful for friends who really need help in attracting a wife.

"Be a leader and never ever follow" That's what my father, that's what he always told me. So with those words boldly spoken, he sent me down a long and hard road.

My humble blog.
01-12-2020 03:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Aurini Online
Ostrich

Saving, and passing on to some of the lads on my discord.

These are good Catholic boys for the most part, but even so we're called to be "Wise as serpents," not just innocent as doves.

My website.
01-12-2020 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Aurini's post:
armenia4ever, placer, Tactician, Laner, SwordfishTrombonist, It_is_my_time, robreke, 007
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

Thanks a million Scorpion; and to the member who assisted on this.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
01-12-2020 04:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Spectrumwalker's post:
Tactician, It_is_my_time
Aurini Online
Ostrich

I thought I'd add something:

I believe that Roosh's decision to remove his writings on Game, and to purge the forum of it, was the right decision for him. I also think it will improve this forum, but the forum matters far less than a man's soul.

I myself turned from atheism to God, and was baptized on Easter of 2015; following that I followed a strict ascetic policy in my own life. That lasted for three years, and since then I've been encountering new challenges in my spiritual life.

The knowledge of Game is not 'forbidden' knowledge; it's quite necessary for young men to have at least an inkling of it. However, this place had become so steeped in it that a bleaching was necessary.

Ergo, I both support Roosh's new standards, as well as the publishing of this work by Scorpion.

My website.
01-12-2020 05:40 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Aurini's post:
Tactician, Diocletian, Laner, SlowMan, It_is_my_time, Seth_Rose, Enigma, Augustus_Principe
PharaohRa Offline
Kingfisher

(01-12-2020 02:13 PM)scorpion Wrote:  Since the Game forum will be closing I decided to manually archive some of my posts there and complile them into a pdf. I had a few guys express interest in getting a copy and a forum member generously volunteered to host it. Most of my game posts focus on general game theory, female psychology, analysis of the sexual marketplace and practical game/self-improvement advice. This information will hopefully prove helpful to guys who are looking to secure and maintain a relationship with a quality woman. The link is below.

Definitely good info to have with respect to Game.

Like with any tool, it is not the tool but how you use it. Use the tool wisely and you will be justly rewarded. Use it poorly, and you will be judged harshly!
01-12-2020 09:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PharaohRa's post:
It_is_my_time
Yeah Right Offline
Pigeon

Thanks for saving and collecting everything what you've got Scorpion. I DL'd it.
01-12-2020 11:36 PM
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

Scorpion, thank you so much for sharing this extremely valuable information. I have downloaded and have enjoyed reading through it. It is extremely useful because the game of 20 years ago is so different from today thanks to technology changes and your PDF goes into great detail to explain this.

I agree with Aurini's post very strongly. I understand why Roosh removed his game posts, but game from others is a necessary step for men in their growth. Our education/society brainwashes men into becoming weak betas. This was fine 50 years ago when betas still got married and had kids. Today women will not settle for a man who is beta. Men have to learn to become alpha and that isn't natural to a large majority of men. Men have to learn to be very mentally strong and it is a long process of testing, failing, getting back up, and trying again and again. Without direction from our successful elder men, this is an almost impossible task.

THANK YOU! This information should be used to try to find a wife and learn how to be the man around her she so much desires.
01-14-2020 12:19 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
jordypip23, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, 007
BoiBoi Offline
Kingfisher

Clap
01-14-2020 01:11 PM
cellblock4 Offline
Robin

First, thanks Scorpion for posting this collection of posts. I’ve been absent from this forum since I got married in 2015 and quite frankly I’m pretty depressed and pessimistic after reading them. Some of the information on this site was the reason I was able to get out there, find an LTR and eventually get married. I’m in the process of getting divorced and reading about the evolution of social media and death of solo/night game really worry me about my ability to get back out there and find someone else. I haven’t invested that much into social media and don’t have a clue on how to build that out. Guess it’s time to learn and figure it out.

About me: I’m 43, no kids, mostly amicable divorce – will split home value , we keep our own stuff, no spousal support, etc. I work a stressful finance job in the burbs of NYC, but make a very good living. I’m a decent looking guy who let myself go and have gained 40 lbs after a sports injury early into the LTR - which has some bearing of why we are divorcing now. So my first step will be get my phat-ass back in shape, get my mind right, and get some fresh fitting clothes. I’m also looking for a place to live that is conducive to building a social circle again (most of my friends left NYC) that allow me to live close to nightlife, but also have access to the city. I’m also going to try and find some other social activities (yoga, volunteering, social sports leagues, join BJJ) that allow me to make friends and also think about day game as my primary method given I really want to get my health back in order and going out at night isn’t good for me (2 drinks can turn into 5 easily).

I’ve tried searching the forum for divorce advice, more specifically about rebuilding your life and found some tidbits. While my mind knows divorce is the right outcome, I still feel pretty down and depressed. I know at some point, I will bounce back and come back stronger. If anyone of you have advice that would help me get through this initial period, things I should focus on, things I shouldn’t do, how to rebuild my social circle and tips for an older guy on how to get out there again. Is it social media, match.com, etc.?

Feel like I was frozen in time and world moved on at lightspeed.

Thanks guys.

Cellblock
01-14-2020 04:55 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like cellblock4's post:
Elmore, It_is_my_time, Serie A, 007, Augustus_Principe
Matt3B Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Excellent stuff. Always enjoyed your content over the years, mate.

There's one that always stand out, and it's about how women give attention to anything, and you used a dog shitting everywhere and her showing everyone as an example. Fucking cracked me up. I searched for it but can't find it. Any help?
01-15-2020 12:18 PM
scorpion Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

(01-15-2020 12:18 PM)Matt3B Wrote:  Excellent stuff. Always enjoyed your content over the years, mate.

There's one that always stand out, and it's about how women give attention to anything, and you used a dog shitting everywhere and her showing everyone as an example. Fucking cracked me up. I searched for it but can't find it. Any help?

I vaguely remembered this and with a little googling was able to find it in this thread.

scorpion Wrote:I love how these women don't understand the internet. When they see something they think is horrible, they want to share it far and wide and get as many eyeballs as possible on it. It would be like if there was a little dog with explosive diarrhea sitting by itself in a corner, and instead of leaving it alone, they pick it up and carry it across the entire house, spreading shit all over the floor, saying "OMFG everyone look at this dog that keeps shitting all over the place! Can you believe this? OMG!"

The image is admittedly...evocative. Laugh

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
01-15-2020 09:04 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like scorpion's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, MaceTyrell, Jura, It_is_my_time, Benoit, Geomann180, 007, Enigma
Serie A Offline
Pigeon

Am not even particularly interested in game, but scorpion's posts are unusually insightful; a contributor that made me stop and think, for which I am sincerely grateful. His analyses of dating apps are truly exceptional.

Thank you so much for making this work available to us in compilation form!
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 05:16 PM by Serie A.)
01-17-2020 05:13 PM
ZAMSKI Offline
Sparrow

Lots of gems dropped in there. Thank you Scorpion!
01-17-2020 05:58 PM
Bluebird Offline
Pigeon

Thanks Scorpion-- invaluable advice here.

Anybody know of any other compendiums like this?
01-17-2020 06:03 PM
tr1cky Offline
Woodpecker

@cellblock despite the opinions of many, most I suspect dont even go out anymore, night game and solo game are not dead. ESPECIALLY in NYC. I've had women pull me while out solo in NYC (recently).

I would even argue the next 10 years will be better for meeting and connecting with strangers than the previous 10. You dont need social media either.

I dont advocate casual fornication but learning how to meet people and developing your personality are important if you want to find a new wife. The best way to do that is interacting with many new people and night game offers a high concentration of mildly receptive people.

50% of PUA advice is terrible but the other 50% is still applicable today. Mystery method, book of yareally, book of pook, westindianarchie over on reddit, old RSD stuff if you can find it. Again, 50% is junk but you have to wade through it to find the 50% of good material.

Good luck.
01-17-2020 09:18 PM
cellblock4 Offline
Robin

Thanks Tr1cky. I’m fortunate to be in a great city.
Today 03:17 PM