Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Building an apartment complex
Geronimo Offline
Robin

Building an apartment complex
I am looking to build an apartment complex with 6 to 10 rooms to rent out to tourists and I am wondering if there's anyone here with a similar experience who can chime in with some advice.
01-13-2020 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Geronimo's post:
mr_ks
Australia Sucks Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Building an apartment complex
It might help if you state what country and city you are looking to build in because building regulations, building costs, time taken to complete a build, taxes, etc all vary by location.
01-13-2020 02:22 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Australia Sucks's post:
mr_ks, username, PapayaTapper
kel Offline
Sparrow

Where I live currently the rent is very high and property values have been going through the roof for years, but still I wouldn't want to be a landlord. Gotta deal with god knows who renting, maybe not paying and trashing the place and claiming squatters rights, gotta deal with city red tape. Too much hassle for me, but I look forward to hearing about your experience anyways and hope it turns out better for you.
01-13-2020 05:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
911 Online
Crow

(01-13-2020 01:43 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  I am looking to build an apartment complex with 6 to 10 rooms to rent out to tourists and I am wondering if there's anyone here with a similar experience who can chime in with some advice.

Are you a builder, with a team of contractors, have some experience as a developer, or at least own the land you will be building on? Otherwise I would consider just buying an apartment complex, perhaps a fixer upper?

If you don't have experience, maybe you could work for a while for a contractor/developer, to get your feet wet and also to learn about your market hands-on.

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 04:31 PM by 911.)
Yesterday 04:24 PM