Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Young Conservative Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Drag Queen Storytime Protest
david.garrett84 Offline
Kingfisher

Young Conservative Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Drag Queen Storytime Protest
R.I.P. Wilson, ballsy guy, regardless of taking his own life today.

[Image: xxxx.jpg]

I suspect Wilson Gavin knew his career prospects were effectively over after this protest went viral. No multinational, such as EY, PwC, a Big Four Australian bank etc, would probably ever hire someone like this. He may or may not have had a preexisting depressive disorder, but there’s no doubt in my mind that this event threw him over the edge.

He stirred the beast and the beast mauled him.

The media and various LGBTQUMXZSD+- and other celebrities were sent into a frenzy after members of a disaffiliated university political club protested Drag Queen Storytime in Brisbane. The language of the leftists (and also LNP/Liberal versions of RINOs) after the protest was what you would expect if a group of violent men had lynched gays in front of Brisbane Townhall. Instead, Wilson Gavin and others were merely protesting men dressed up as sexualized women reading to infants and other children.

Some quick terminology notes: Liberal with a big L means center-right in Australia. The party exists as the Liberal Party (urban center-right) in most states, but in Queensland it is combined with the Nationals (rural conservatives) to make the Liberal National Party. That said, the moderate/RINO-style factions now control most branches on a municipal and state level.

Queensland (where Brisbane is located) is Australia’s most conservative state, but even these Young Liberal Nationals have been lambasted by the state party executive, well before this Drag Queen Storytime protest, for their contrarian (read: conservative) views. It is not unusual for Liberals at the University of Sydney (in the state of New South Wales) or places like the University of Queensland to have hard-right factions that control the party political clubs on campus in opposition to the prevailing moderate control of the state executives and non-student branches. Student clubs even have a history of trolling LGBT ideology, such as when the hard-right won a student position at USyd by having a man identify as a woman due to quotas.

Quote:The head of a university Liberal National Club that surrounded and shouted at drag queens reading to children in a Brisbane City Council Library has died.

UQ Liberal National Club president Wilson Gavin was one of a group of people who stormed the Drag Queen Storytime event.

The ABC understands he took his own life this morning.

The actions of the UQ Liberal National Club (UQLNC) were swiftly condemned on social media by fellow students, advocates and federal MPs — its Facebook page has received a barrage of comments.

The Liberal National Party distanced itself from the UQLNC, which was disaffiliated in December.

In a press conference earlier today, Queensland Opposition Leader Deb Frecklington said she would not comment on the reports of Mr Gavin's death.

"In relation to the unconfirmed reports relating to a young man, out of respect for the family I won't be making any comments on this matter," she said.

"I think today is a day to think about a bit of compassion and respect for people."

The storytelling event was organised by Rainbow Families Queensland who released a statement saying they were "deeply saddened" by the news.

"Rainbow Families Queensland were informed earlier today that the leader of yesterday's drag Storytime protest took his own life this morning," the statement said.

"We are deeply saddened by this news and extend our sympathies to his family."

Drag queen Diamond Good-Rim, who participated in the Drag Queen Storytime event, said she was "deeply saddened from the news today".

"I'd really like to give my condolences and sympathy to the family and friends," she said.

"The support that I have received today on social media has been phenomenal and I thank everyone for their support and kind words."

A UQ spokesperson said its priority was providing support for students and staff impacted by what happened.

"The university understands that the events of the past two days are very distressing for many people," the spokesperson said.

"Mutual respect and diversity are core values of the university, and we hope that everyone shows consideration for those affected during the difficult days ahead."

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 05:09 AM by david.garrett84.)
01-13-2020 05:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes david.garrett84's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Jones Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Young Conservative Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Drag Queen Storytime Protest
"Mr. Gavin, a gay man, previously made the news in 2017 for opposing same-sex marriage"

Sad. Though, is he really a "young conservative" if the headline should be more like,

"Homosexual Man Commits Suicide After Backlash Following Drag Queen Story Time Protest."
01-13-2020 06:27 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Jones's post:
Benoit, Rush87, infowarrior1, 911, MajorStyles, kosko, Sankt Michael, Simeon_Strangelight
Towgunner Offline
Sparrow

RE: Young Conservative Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Drag Queen Storytime Protest
Very tragic. If ever there is a glaring siren calling out to all of us. Assuming this was suicide its all the more disappointing considering the recent events elsewhere in the West. Ricky Gervais's lambasting of hollywood can be construed as an indication that the grotesque culture we're forced to live under, to include cross dressing et al, is faltering. More to the point, two prominent celebrities just came out specifically criticizing cross dressing. Terry Gillian and, this one needs a bit of a suspenseful intro, Boy Fucking George! Boy Fucking George, the gayest guy in the entire fucking world and, from the most superficial observations someone that has dressed in drag in the past. Today's he's old, fat and bald, so, the whole long hair look has past. Got to keep in mind we don't always stay young George.

I digress. Gillian came out as a "trans" black lesbian and immediately after this revelation his interviewer, a liberal, denied his "identity". To wit, Gillian protested and insisted that he was being judged. True to his Monty Python roots he both turned it back onto the liberal using her own ideology and also simultaneously exposed the entire "identify as you wilt" idea for all its absurdity. Its not like Gillian was trying all that hard to do this, mind you, which all the more shows you how fucked up this whole cross dressing thing is. But he had the courage to do so. Calls and predictions that Gillian will join the growing list of denounced celebrities and that he'll never work again and all that where heard to be sure. But, this list of canceled celebrities grows by the day. CK Rowling or something like that..she was just kicked out too.

But Gillian maybe lucky. First off Gervias took the wind out of everything, and thus, sheltered him to a degree. But, although not as publicized, Boy Fucking George came out swinging against the cross dressers! So, right now, Boy George, the gayest of the gay, is a "trans" "phobe"? Boy George was even arrested and had to serve probation, sweeping streets in NY, for abducting a delivery man (I think a drug dealer) tying him to his wall and sodomizing him for days. Now, to you and me that's horrific and he deserves to be castrated but in "wokeville" that's a badge of honor. So, even with all of his "woke" accolades, George is now an un-person.

But Gillian and George are no unpersons. Their example will be seen by others and more will speak up.
01-13-2020 12:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Towgunner's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
jeffreyjerpp Offline
Kingfisher

(01-13-2020 06:27 AM)Jones Wrote:  "Mr. Gavin, a gay man, previously made the news in 2017 for opposing same-sex marriage"

Sad. Though, is he really a "young conservative" if the headline should be more like,

"Homosexual Man Commits Suicide After Backlash Following Drag Queen Story Time Protest."

What I am about to say might sound harsh, but I believe true.

Getting into the political arena as a conservative these days is the rough equivalent of jumping into a lions den. Unless you have balls of steel, are prepared to deal with a lifetime of constant harassment, unemployability, and potentially far worse including violence, you have zero business publicly promoting actual conservative views.

This guy couldn't take the heat, and should never have been in the kitchen, period. For what it's worth, only trust fund babies and fringe individuals are probably well suited to the environment, I certainly am not.
01-13-2020 12:32 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like jeffreyjerpp's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, beta_plus, Leonard D Neubache
kel Offline
Robin

(01-13-2020 12:32 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  Getting into the political arena as a conservative these days is the rough equivalent of jumping into a lions den.

Openly opposing globalism and leftism at all is dangerous. I'm not in the political arena at all, but I hide my power level in general in life so I don't get fired because that's just the reality of modern life unfortunately.
01-13-2020 06:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

This is in the YT comments.

Quote:How you can stand up to the transgender agenda
https://www.amandastoker.com.au/stand_up...der_agenda

Quote:When you get to the heart of the transgender debate, you realise that you and I are being expected to abandon objective truth.

For too long now, the left has told you what you can and cannot say, the time for action is now.

Australians are polite people. If a grown man chooses to wear women’s clothing and change their name, we are generally content to live and let live. No one wants to make anyone feel ‘less than’.

Most people agree that adults are free to live their life the way they want.

But that doesn’t mean we abandon truth. It doesn’t mean we abandon common sense or our understanding of basic biology.

The transgender agenda’s list of demands is completely unreasonable and it’s time you and I stood up for common sense.

You do have a right to know what your child is being taught about gender and sexuality in school.
You do have a right to keep women’s sport for women.
You do have a right to protect children from hormone treatment and surgical procedures.
You do have a right to teach your children they are born as either a boy or a girl and that gender isn’t something we can choose.
These issues are not hypothetical. They are coming up for debate in the parliament and in our public discourse all of the time.

Whether it is in the media, in the Coalition Party Room or on the floor of the Senate, I will continue to stand up for common sense and objective truth.

But I need to know I have your support.

Please sign this petition today so I know I have your backing in the transgender debate. Together we can stand up to political correctness.

A ray of hope shines in Oz

I say sign the petition

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 06:48 PM by PapayaTapper.)
01-13-2020 06:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-13-2020 06:27 AM)Jones Wrote:  "Mr. Gavin, a gay man, previously made the news in 2017 for opposing same-sex marriage"

This is basically it. First time I've heard of a conservative commuting aucide in this manner. You read the guy is gay and it all makes sense. Maybe this fun was confused because his buggery conflicted his morals.
01-13-2020 09:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kosko's post:
Tex Cruise Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Young Conservative Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Drag Queen Storytime Prote
Quote:Drag queen Diamond Good-Rim, who participated in the Drag Queen Storytime event, said she was "deeply saddened from the news today".

Sounds like somebody I'd be happy to have entertain my children. Nothing to see here.

(01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  I stand by my analysis.
01-14-2020 06:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tex Cruise's post:
Towgunner Offline
Sparrow

(01-14-2020 06:57 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  
Quote:Drag queen Diamond Good-Rim, who participated in the Drag Queen Storytime event, said she was "deeply saddened from the news today".

Sounds like somebody I'd be happy to have entertain my children. Nothing to see here.

So, we have men who are called "good rim" around our own children? I guess my question remains to all these "tolerant" people out there, why oh why oh why, do you insist on mixing children with sex. And not just sex, but, highly perverted sex.

Lets be clear here. This thing, good rim, is a man that likes to give other men a rim job. Thats licking another person anus. Now, the anus for both men and women, and for that matter, the entire animal kingdom is the organ that excretes fecal matter from our bodies. No matter the sex of the person, riming is repulsive, but rimming a middle aged man or any man for that matter...words fail me. Its not like this is some strange mystery that only homosexuals are privy too. And certainly, the common rebuttal to my quick analysis here is that I must harbor latent desires to rim old men just because I'm exposing the reality of such a deed. This is commonly used by the homosexual to divert the conversation, but, its still absurd. We all know how gross men are in the bathroom. And there are people out there that willingly put their mouths where an enormous stinking bacteria laden turd came from and still remains. And some people put their children in front of this person.

I think they're losing. As mentioned earlier in the thread, when you have the likes of Boy George calling this out, you've pretty much lost. But, truth is, we won even before this ever left the gates. Eating shit, playing pretend, being a pervert, oppressing other people and, indoctrinating children so they'll look up to you, because said person is so wretched they hate themselves ergo are in desperate need for any approval, this is objectively pathological and wrong. If compulsive tolerance leads us to kids with mister "good rim" then compulsive tolerance is an absolute wrong that needs to be rid from society.
01-14-2020 09:33 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Towgunner's post:
DamienCasanova, DamienCasanova, Tex Cruise
Tex Cruise Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Young Conservative Commits Suicide After Bullying Over Drag Queen Storytime Prote
(01-14-2020 09:33 AM)Towgunner Wrote:  Lets be clear here. This thing, good rim, is a man that likes to give other men a rim job. Thats licking another person anus. Now, the anus for both men and women, and for that matter, the entire animal kingdom is the organ that excretes fecal matter from our bodies. No matter the sex of the person, riming is repulsive, but rimming a middle aged man or any man for that matter...words fail me. Its not like this is some strange mystery that only homosexuals are privy too. And certainly, the common rebuttal to my quick analysis here is that I must harbor latent desires to rim old men just because I'm exposing the reality of such a deed. This is commonly used by the homosexual to divert the conversation, but, its still absurd. We all know how gross men are in the bathroom. And there are people out there that willingly put their mouths where an enormous stinking bacteria laden turd came from and still remains. And some people put their children in front of this person.

That was hilariously graphic, which illustrates the point.
I don't mind a dirty joke. I'm a bit of a fan of them actually. "Diamond Good-Rim" is, I would imagine, an intentionally shocking word play on "Delta Goodrem", an Australian actress and singer. In the context of an adults-only bawdy cabaret show, it's quite witty.

But for small children?

The protesters in the video are chanting "Drag queens are not for kids! Drag queens are not for kids!" ...and there was a backlash.
That's like chanting "The sky is up! The sky is up!" and being slammed to the point of suicide for it.

(01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  I stand by my analysis.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 09:31 PM by Tex Cruise.)
01-14-2020 08:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tex Cruise's post:
Leonard D Neubache