Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?
Oscar Henri Offline
Banned

Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?
Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

I think it was Simon Strangelight who said Nordic women are the best looking in the world. So why do many Nordic men prefer Asian women?

Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL1Oq1s9gnY

And people say women are the ones race-mixing the most...not true.
01-16-2020 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
kazimierzdabrowski Offline
Pigeon

RE: Why do so many white men prefer Asian women?
Didn't this thread pop up a few weeks ago?
Anyway,

01-16-2020 02:18 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like kazimierzdabrowski's post:
d'Aversa, Feyoder, HermeticAlly, MaceTyrell, Handsome Creepy Eel
aeroektar Offline
Pelican

(01-16-2020 01:41 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

I think it was Simon Strangelight who said Nordic women are the best looking in the world. So why do many Nordic men prefer Asian women?

Here is from a Norwegian documentary called Thaifjord about Norwegian men in various ages in a small place in Norway importing Thai women so much that the place named Tresfjord now is nicknamed Thaifjord.

A lot of the guys you're talking about are incels, if they had young, thin, feminine white women as a realistic dating option they probably wouldn't go for Asian girls. The only white guys I've ever heard state a preference for Asian girls are outliers, guys on forums like this. The real world is a vastly different situation. Most normal people overwhelmingly prefer to date within their own race.
01-16-2020 02:33 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like aeroektar's post:
Oscar Henri, ZAMSKI, Thriller, Davinator, Sankt Michael, bacani, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt
Oscar Henri Offline
Banned

(01-16-2020 02:33 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  
(01-16-2020 01:41 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  Seriously, I see many white men who says Asian women are better than white women. Not only that they are less feminist and better wifes, but also that they are more beautiful.

A lot of the guys you're talking about are incels, if they had young, thin, feminine white women as a realistic dating option they probably wouldn't go for Asian girls. The only white guys I've ever heard state a preference for Asian girls are outliers, guys on forums like this.

Like Matt Forney.Banana
01-16-2020 02:41 PM
Oscar Henri Offline
Banned

Politician from the Norwegian right-wing populist party Frp advises other Norwegian men to bring Asian women.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/gq...iske-koner

Quote: I advise men who know what they are going to find spouses in Asia. Our community needs reserved and courteous women who see value in taking care of the home and keeping the family together, says Rødde.

The ship officer from Hitra in Sør-Trøndelag presents himself as "no old pig", but a relatively young man with a high education.

He believes that:

- Gender equality has gone so far that we will soon end up as nothing gender.

- Mothers are best suited to raise children from nature.

- Self-absorbed career women make Norway a cold country full of frozen pizza and overweight kids with poor networks.

Rødde believes this is a widespread view - but too politically incorrect that people will say it.

How ironic that it is a person from the most anti-immigrant party in the Norwegian parliament saying this, you wouldn't see a Left-wing male politician saying this, because the main reason for importing Asian women is that our own women are too feminist.
01-16-2020 02:51 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

The only woman I dated who cooked for me was Asian.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 05:58 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
01-16-2020 05:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
WalterBlack, Tactician, Aurini, bacani, Zenta, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, Brazilianguy, Australia Sucks, Going strong, Geomann180, DJ-Matt
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 02:33 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

A lot of the guys you're talking about are incels, if they had young, thin, feminine white women as a realistic dating option they probably wouldn't go for Asian girls. The only white guys I've ever heard state a preference for Asian girls are outliers, guys on forums like this. The real world is a vastly different situation. Most normal people overwhelmingly prefer to date within their own race.

I don't know any white dudes that "prefer to date in their race". I think this is the white supremicist talking point of the last decade. Incidentally, most Asian guys I know would rather date a white girl if they could. They're not sold on dating within their own race either.

As a white dude, I don't get the fascination with blonde white girls. I was married to one who was thin, bubbly and a C cup, most guys would definitely be interested. Her personality was way too feminist to me, and you'll find that white girls are the most feminist, rebelling, and controlling of all the chicks. Sexual experience turned me away from white chicks (and most of the guys I know who exclusively like white chicks are sexually inexperienced, by the way). I like curves and I like girls with sweet personalities who weren't given everything. Given the white girl worship and all the negative messages targeting white girls, I tend to not find those chicks fun to talk to or deal with.

Hence, I haven't focused my attention on white girls for quite a long time. I prefer Latina chicks (Mexican #1), but a cute curvy Asian chick will also attract my attention, as long as she's not too skinny. I'm nearly always attracted to a Mexican chick if she has a good BMI. The same BMI white girl I may or may not be attracted to. Things that would help the white girl is being Jewish or having an Italian ancestry, something other than and far from the Nordic chick you are talking about. Asian and Mexican girls come from better families than white girls and tend to respect men. White girls are all about rebelling against their weak father and love getting into arguments.

I've openly talked down about guys who go to the Philippines or Thailand to find women, but honestly I can't blame them for their taste in women. I more take issue with the sexpats. A guy going to one of these countries and scoring one of those sweet girls as a girlfriend or wife is totally cool.

Height is also an issue. I'm 5'9, so I typically date girls who are closer to 5 feet and definitely < 5'5"... most white chicks here in Texas are big bitches, a fair number of them are 5"9 or taller, and Nordic chicks even moreso... I'm not dating a chick whose 6 feet tall lol.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 06:35 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
01-16-2020 06:08 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, doc holliday, jordypip23, bacani, Windom Earle, bucky, kosko, JiggyLordJr, Brazilianguy, Going strong, DJ-Matt
kel Offline
Woodpecker

I don't prefer Asian women, but I find them attractive.

I don't date them anymore, though, because having mixed race children (especially boys) is child abuse. Asians in particular I feel guilty about. Asian men are so disrespected, treated like utter trash. There's a reason "ricecels" and "hapacels" are so overrepresented amongst incel ranks. It's not fair and I won't participate in it. Asian women belong with Asian men.
01-16-2020 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like kel's post:
Aurini, Handsome Creepy Eel
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 05:56 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  The only woman I dated who cooked for me was Asian.

The only white girl I dated that cooked for me was French.
But that's part of their culture.

I can't remember my blonde, American ex-wife ever cooking for me. I did most of the cooking.
01-16-2020 06:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
HOD, Handsome Creepy Eel
La Águila Negra Offline
Pigeon

You are putting the cart before the horse. Most White men don't prefer Asian women, but many Asian women definitely do prefer White men.

Also be advised that their sweet and submissive nature is usually only a way to lure (White) men in. Many of them are quite cunning and calculating, especially the North East Asian ones

Many White men, especially when from Northern Europe/ North America have become quite weak and lack mental fortitude. They are lacking a mentor to show them the ropes. Sexually inexperienced too. Often with feminist views, particularly the younger ones. They are no match for these sly Asian women. She sets her eyes on him and it's game set and match.

I agree that some of the White men in these relationships might have been incels if they'd only date within their race. That can be extrapolated. The ones that did manage to get some action with White girls are getting a lot of action with Asian girls. On top of that those girls are on average way more attractive than the White girls they used to date

This type of attention is called the 'WGF' here I believe. The essence is that your ego is being stroked all the time. It's a very powerful drug and its hard to get rid of this addiction
01-16-2020 07:07 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like La Águila Negra's post:
Feyoder, HOD, jordypip23, Aurini, bacani, Handsome Creepy Eel, gework, Going strong, DJ-Matt
Feyoder Offline
Sparrow

I don't think so many white men do. You have selection bias from reading posts written by men with an attractiveness chip on their shoulder. I had this too.

To state the obvious, it's wrong.
01-16-2020 07:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Feyoder's post:
Thriller
Azuma Offline
Pigeon

As a white male who does indeed prefer Asian women, I'd lay the blame on a few different factors. In my case anyway...

- The ever-rising popularity of Japanese Anime, Video Games, and Manga in the past couple decades. Of which portray women as lovely submissive angels who would be happy to throw themselves at whoever gives them the time of day. (A lie, but an effective one...)

- Many men coming from broken families i.e. Gaining a general distrust/disgust of white women if they were allowed to see their fathers on a regular basis. If raised by a single white mother, I highly doubt they would prefer an Asian woman.

- Spending any amount of time on forums like this one who have a lot of negative things to say about western (white) women. Even though they might be aware that Slavic white women are wonderful, the subconscious association of "white women = danger" runs deep.

It's also easy to go on YouTube and observe the way any Asian woman from anywhere looks, dresses, and acts and compare it to the many yoga-pant-wearing-100-lbs-overweight-blue-haired 'women' right outside their doors.

And, while it may be odd to choose Asian women over Hispanic or African to go nuts over, I believe it has something to do with that innate desire to take the 'easy way out'. In that, because Asian women are typically perceived as submissive and that the men who typically prefer them are not '10/10 chads', it only makes sense they would focus their efforts in that direction. I mean, it's not exactly easy to learn Chinese or Japanese, but to many, it's a whole lot easier than trying to find a western girl who is worth wifeing up nowadays...
01-16-2020 07:45 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Azuma's post:
jordypip23, Er Miqué, bacani, Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

Asian women are the most feminine overall, it's just evolution. Asians are also the least sexually dimorphic of the races.

Get your passport ready!
01-16-2020 07:59 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Kid Twist's post:
FullThrottleTX, Simeon_Strangelight, gework, Renzy, Australia Sucks
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 07:14 PM)Feyoder Wrote:  I don't think so many white men do. You have selection bias from reading posts written by men with an attractiveness chip on their shoulder. I had this too.

I think the selection bias is the forum and all the white guys posting here with chips on their shoulders about being white and putting shit out there that makes no sense in civilized society.

I wish we'd move beyond the race issues on the forum. I'm white, but I grew up as a minority away from whites, so I just can't relate to white nationalism.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 08:17 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
01-16-2020 08:09 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
doc holliday, jordypip23, arafat scarf, Zenta
aeroektar Offline
Pelican

(01-16-2020 08:09 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  
(01-16-2020 07:14 PM)Feyoder Wrote:  I don't think so many white men do. You have selection bias from reading posts written by men with an attractiveness chip on their shoulder. I had this too.

I think the selection bias is the forum and all the white guys posting here with chips on their shoulders about being white and putting shit out there that makes no sense in civilized society.

I wish we'd move beyond the race issues on the forum. I'm white, but I grew up as a minority away from whites, so I just can't relate to white nationalism.

So then stop posting in race related threads...

Unfortunately, race is a huge issue, especially now as globohomo tries to force integration on all of us, and promote hatred toward whites.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 08:38 PM by aeroektar.)
01-16-2020 08:33 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like aeroektar's post:
Thriller, d'Aversa, PixelFree
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 08:33 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Unfortunately, race is a huge issue, especially now as globohomo tries to force integration on all of us, and promote hatred toward whites.

Roosh isn't even a white guy lol. Go to a white nationalist forum.
01-16-2020 08:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullThrottleTX's post:
Zenta
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Nobody in this forum is promoting “white nationalism” and anybody who does is probably a Fed or a journalist (but I repeat myself).

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
01-16-2020 08:48 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
aeroektar, jordypip23, debeguiled, Laner, bacani, Emancipator, Benoit, Going strong, DJ-Matt
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I'll just mention this and you can draw your own conclusions :
The area where I currently Iive is 90% white and at a guess, 2-3% Asian. Almost every time I go to the mall or walk down a busy street I catch Asian women checking me out, ages 16-60. White women visibly checking me out, almost zero.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 08:50 PM by RawGod.)
01-16-2020 08:50 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RawGod's post:
Australia Sucks, Going strong, Player_1337
aeroektar Offline
Pelican

(01-16-2020 08:42 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  
(01-16-2020 08:33 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Roosh isn't even a white guy lol. Go to a white nationalist forum.

Cool, so because facts, I'm a white nationalist, nice conclusion you've come to there. I think you previously said you were a hardcore liberal/leftist, still in the process of shedding that mindset it seems.
01-16-2020 09:03 PM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 08:48 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  Nobody in this forum is promoting “white nationalism” and anybody who does is probably a Fed or a journalist (but I repeat myself).

Seriously?

I used to be in PR. The public isn't going to understand the nuance of white nationalist, white supremacist, whatever... Any discussion of "race mixing" is basically just a dog whistle for anyone to come down on the forum, bad press that distracts from the overall positive message of men finding God and having normal relationships with anyone they choose. Let's not get in our own way here.

Personally if I were Roosh, this would not be part of acceptable conversation. Mostly because, Christianity transcends race. It's not about racial issues. We want men to embrace Christianity, not just white men.

In my PR thinking: new person interested in Christianity comes to RooshV forum, sees a post about race mixing, they are instantly put off by it. What does the forum gain from that? Nothing.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 09:15 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
01-16-2020 09:06 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
2020Dude, Zenta, Handsome Creepy Eel
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 09:03 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  Cool, so because facts, I'm a white nationalist, nice conclusion you've come to there. I think you previously said you were a hardcore liberal/leftist, still in the process of shedding that mindset it seems.

Listen dude, you're the guy who called white guys who don't exclusively date white girls "incels". That's quite an assertion. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 10:00 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
01-16-2020 09:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullThrottleTX's post:
Zenta
aeroektar Offline
Pelican

(01-16-2020 09:56 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  
(01-16-2020 09:03 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  Cool, so because facts, I'm a white nationalist, nice conclusion you've come to there. I think you previously said you were a hardcore liberal/leftist, still in the process of shedding that mindset it seems.

Listen dude, you're the guy who called white guys who don't exclusively date white girls "incels". That's quite an assertion. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Not even close. I'd try to explain it again, but I'd be repeating my first post, it's pretty clear. You're jumping to all sorts of conclusions. Just because it's an uncomfortable subject for you doesn't make the rest of us literally hitler.

I don't have a history of exclusively dating white girls, and my current girlfriend is half Japanese half German.

I like Asian women, and Latinas, but my preference, like most people, is women of my own race.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 10:19 PM by aeroektar.)
01-16-2020 10:04 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like aeroektar's post:
NoMoreTO, kruger41, d'Aversa, Going strong
FullThrottleTX Offline
Robin

(01-16-2020 10:04 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  Not even close. I'd try to explain it again, but I'd be repeating my first post, it's pretty clear. You're jumping to all sorts of conclusions. Just because it's an uncomfortable subject for you doesn't make the rest of us literally hitler.

Up to Roosh, his forum. His rules.
But my opinion is the racial stuff was really distracting for the forum, especially with the new direction. You probably wouldn't be talking about any of this at church.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 10:17 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
01-16-2020 10:16 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
Zenta, Handsome Creepy Eel
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

[rethought this comment]

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 10:44 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
01-16-2020 10:30 PM
kazimierzdabrowski Offline
Pigeon

(01-16-2020 09:06 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  Seriously?

I used to be in PR. The public isn't going to understand the nuance of white nationalist, white supremacist, whatever... Any discussion of "race mixing" is basically just a dog whistle for anyone to come down on the forum, bad press that distracts from the overall positive message of men finding God and having normal relationships with anyone they choose. Let's not get in our own way here.

Personally if I were Roosh, this would not be part of acceptable conversation. Mostly because, Christianity transcends race. It's not about racial issues. We want men to embrace Christianity, not just white men.

In my PR thinking: new person interested in Christianity comes to RooshV forum, sees a post about race mixing, they are instantly put off by it. What does the forum gain from that? Nothing.
Last I checked, the OT has a story at least every 5 pages or so about foreign women from mixed tribes leading the Chosen to worship the devil. Not to mention the story of Phineas. Read your canon once in a while, and not just Jesus 2:4 "Be nice and stuff".
01-16-2020 11:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kazimierzdabrowski's post:
Kid Twist