Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn't buy electric toothbrush for 1 cent
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn't buy electric toothbrush for 1 cent
Blue check journalist on Twiter went to Target and saw an amazing deal: an electric toothbrush for only $0.01, but if you look closely, the tag says the price is for the display placard, not the toothbrush. Nonetheless, the journalist decided to fight for his rights by complaining to the manager. When she refused to sell him the item for 1 penny, he called the police. When that failed, he posted the picture of the Target manager online, and is now threatening to sue.

When confronted by his petty actions, he stated that he needed the toothbrush because he hasn't been able to afford a dentist in three years, but a recent tweet showed that that is not the case. As far as I can tell, Target has not relented to his outrageous demands, and even other blue checks are telling him that he's in the wrong.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
01-18-2020 02:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 18 users Like Roosh's post:
It_is_my_time, Days of Broken Arrows, Sosa, Latan, Thersites, Leonard D Neubache, 911, PixelFree, rotekz, Enigma, infowarrior1, Benoit, renotime, bacani, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn't buy electric toothbrush for 1 cent
He's implying that he can't buy even a normal toothbrush at the cost of $1 or so Laugh

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
01-18-2020 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Latan, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, debeguiled, Genghis Khan, bacani, Kingsley Davis, Sankt Michael, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

RE: Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn't buy electric toothbrush for 1 cent
Leavitt.

My website.
01-18-2020 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 19 users Like Aurini's post:
Dusty, Dr. Howard, Enhanced Eddie, Leonard D Neubache, 911, Kingsley Davis, rotekz, Enigma, VNvet, infowarrior1, Diocletian, fiasco360, Benoit, [email protected], El Chinito loco, bacani, Sankt Michael, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
brando Away
Pigeon

Every. Single. Time.
01-18-2020 03:04 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like brando's post:
Aurini, MichaelWitcoff, BlastbeatCasanova, Kingsley Davis, rotekz, Jura, infowarrior1, Renzy, Diocletian, Benoit, El Chinito loco, Brebelle3, bacani, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
iop890 Offline
Crow
Gold Member

The combination of that profile picture, name, profession, and situation is anti-semitic. Delete this!
01-18-2020 03:34 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like iop890's post:
Dusty, Latan, 911, Kingsley Davis, authun, debeguiled, El Chinito loco, bacani, DJ-Matt
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Ostrich

Dude, you can't have the toothbrush. Just Leavitt and get a life.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Inspired Expat - Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
01-18-2020 04:08 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Captain Gh, Aurini, dicknixon72, Latan, Kingsley Davis, Diocletian, bacani, Sprezzatura, Sankt Michael, DJ-Matt
d'Aversa Offline
Woodpecker

The most revolting, startling and infuriating thing is that you can photograph a private person and post it on the internet with no consequences. Without it, it'd be standard "can I talk to the manager" situation.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 04:13 PM by d'Aversa.)
01-18-2020 04:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes d'Aversa's post:
BlastbeatCasanova
Sam Malone Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Why does the display model have a price in the first place ?

Darkwing Buck Wrote:  A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
01-18-2020 04:22 PM
ed pluribus unum Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Journalist throws epic tantrum after he couldn'
What a fag.

I'm very angry the gays have "reclaimed" that word because this is the perfect instance in which it is the most appropriate way to refer to a person like this "journalist": what a fag.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton
01-18-2020 04:40 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like ed pluribus unum's post:
Latan, pitbullowner, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, Genghis Khan, bacani, Sankt Michael, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

If the police in Massachusetts have so much time on their hands that they answer calls about item pricing at Target, then the state should send some of their cops to Baltimore, where they are really needed.
01-18-2020 04:48 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Canopus, ed pluribus unum, Leonard D Neubache, Enigma, infowarrior1, Renzy, bacani, Sankt Michael, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
01-18-2020 05:05 PM
[-] The following 33 users Like Roosh's post:
king bast, scorpion, dicknixon72, Latan, bacon, BlastbeatCasanova, Salinger, Thersites, Leonard D Neubache, 911, Kingsley Davis, Glaucon, rotekz, Enigma, VNvet, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Renzy, Diocletian, Benoit, TooFineAPoint, RichardCranium, [email protected], Brebelle3, Genghis Khan, bacani, Sprezzatura, Sankt Michael, Dirtyblueshirt, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt, Unit 600RR, RedPillUK
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-18-2020 03:34 PM)iop890 Wrote:  The combination of that profile picture, name, profession, and situation is anti-semitic. Delete this!

Why does Leavitt have such a big nose?

Because the air is free!
01-18-2020 05:12 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Dusty's post:
pitbullowner, iop890, infowarrior1, Renzy, DJ-Matt
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

No call to small!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
01-18-2020 05:16 PM
dicknixon72 Offline
Kingfisher

He's conflating what the police actually did.

The officer came out, explained to him it was a civil matter, documented the encounter, and rounded out the hour doing something infinitely more productive, i.e. masturbating to completion is his cruiser or taking a nap.

I sure hope he's happy to waste police resources on dumb shit like this.
01-18-2020 05:49 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like dicknixon72's post:
Latan, VNvet, beta_plus, Benoit
Salinger Offline
Robin

Just your typical stupid libtard.
01-18-2020 07:41 PM
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

I recently got into browsing the threads over at /pol. I'm not sure what it was like before, but from what I have seen of it lately seems to be mirroring this forum in terms of valuing tradition and Christianity and rejecting degeneracy and the materialistic trappings of society. I've seen some really good takes on a lot of different topics that I felt compelled to screenshot for posterity, from societal monogamy to Christianity to building up passive income. Might be worth its own thread one day
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 08:25 PM by BlastbeatCasanova.)
01-18-2020 08:23 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
PixelFree, MichaelWitcoff
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

As is tradition...

01-18-2020 08:26 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Number one bummer, Leonard D Neubache, PixelFree, MichaelWitcoff, infowarrior1, Renzy, Xntrik, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Biz, jordypip23, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt
Number one bummer Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Clearly a troll job for the clout. His entire twitter is just stolen tweets from unfunny spinsters, Bernie retweets and extreme TDS tweets. His only original content is the Target debacle and a few years ago when Walmart refused an equally ridiculous price match in which he made similar claims.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham
01-18-2020 08:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Number one bummer's post:
Krivo, TooFineAPoint
Dr. Howard Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

This guy and his price match ranting did for Jews, what popeyes chicken sandwiches did for blacks.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 08:41 PM by Dr. Howard.)
01-18-2020 08:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
bacon
Krivo Offline
Robin

(01-18-2020 08:31 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  Clearly a troll job for the clout. His entire twitter is just stolen tweets from unfunny spinsters, Bernie retweets and extreme TDS tweets. His only original content is the Target debacle and a few years ago when Walmart refused an equally ridiculous price match in which he made similar claims.

My thought as well. Once the replies started piling on, Leavitt sent another tweet announcing his Twitch stream. This was a stunt to drive traffic to Twitch.

Wouldn't surprise me if Target Tori is his friend and will split the GoFundMe proceeds with him.
01-18-2020 08:43 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Krivo's post:
VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, Kingsley Davis
Thersites Offline
Kingfisher

(01-18-2020 08:31 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  Clearly a troll job for the clout. His entire twitter is just stolen tweets from unfunny spinsters, Bernie retweets and extreme TDS tweets. His only original content is the Target debacle and a few years ago when Walmart refused an equally ridiculous price match in which he made similar claims.

Sadly the joke fell flat. Instead of becoming the laughing stock, Leavit just paint big target on himself for scorn from ordinary people. There no punchline for the joke with him, just astonishment of him being a whiny bitch. Even my cheap ass knows that getting Oral B for 1 cents is pipe dream.

(01-18-2020 08:40 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  
(01-18-2020 05:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This guy and his price match ranting did for Jews, what popeyes chicken sandwiches did for blacks.

In the defense of the blacks, popeyes chicken sandwich was good. Bread, crispy fired skin, and spices was wonderful experience in my opinion. Better than Chick Fil A and Wendy's sandwiches. Now I need to have another one as I type.

(01-18-2020 08:26 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  As is tradition...

Tori is "Would B... go on a date". We can discuss the horrors of retail and service industry over drinks. Hopefully leading to nice relationship and marriage in the future. Seriously, she got cute smile.
01-18-2020 10:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thersites's post:
Zenta
JohnKreese Online
Pelican

As much as we all hate modern-day journalists/journalism, this case actually makes me feel bad for them.

Dude has "award-winning journalist" on his profile and claims he can't pay for the dentist. Is the pay really THAT bad?

If he REALLY needed it, he could have pull the old Kevin McCalister approach:

Nah, just kidding. We all know this guy is full of shit.

P.S.

While I'm thinking about it, what is the relationship this guy is trying to make between brushing one's teeth and going to the dentist? Yeah, I mean, they both involve dental hygiene, but its not like buying a new toothbrush replaces the need to go get a cleaning and x-rays or whatever.

This guys is terrible.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020 05:51 AM by JohnKreese.)
01-19-2020 05:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnKreese's post:
jordypip23
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-18-2020 10:28 PM)Thersites Wrote:  ...
Tori is "Would B... go on a date". We can discuss the horrors of retail and service industry over drinks. Hopefully leading to nice relationship and marriage in the future. Seriously, she got cute smile.

Yeah, but all the same.
I thought we weren't supposed to 'white knight' for chicks in any capacity... Rolleyes
01-19-2020 07:15 AM
catoblepa Offline
Woodpecker

WB the manager. The more I grow old, the more I find every non fat pre-wall female doable.
01-19-2020 08:26 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like catoblepa's post:
Aurini, Zenta, RichardCranium, Enoch, Dirtyblueshirt
VNvet Away
Woodpecker

(01-18-2020 08:43 PM)Krivo Wrote:  Wouldn't surprise me if Target Tori is his friend and will split the GoFundMe proceeds with him.

Correct. This seems like the most likely answer for a variety of reasons. I assume most of the feel-good GoFundMe campaigns that make the news are fake, just like everything else on the news.

Yes, that applies to GoFundMe campaigns for imaginary hate crimes, Jews flipping out at Target employees, and Trump supporters getting beat up. Conservatives are just as dumb and gullible as liberals.

Sorry, Roosh. Justice doesn't exist in the fake world that appears on our screens. There is still justice in the real world, and that's all that really matters.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020 09:26 AM by VNvet.)
01-19-2020 09:24 AM