Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
Did all the datasheets get taken down?
Mizuki1130 Offline
Pigeon

Did all the datasheets get taken down?
I haven't been able to access any datasheets for about a week and was wondering if this was because of the new rules. I archived a bunch if them when the rules first went into effect but I'm kicking myself for not doing all of them now because I'm thinking they're just gone
01-28-2020 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Did all the datasheets get taken down?
You missed the one on procrastination

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
01-28-2020 04:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Sooth, placer
Mizuki1130 Offline
Pigeon

RE: Did all the datasheets get taken down?
Archiving just one took forever and I got lazy. I guess i just assumed they were staying and didn't finish it. But there's a ton of locations I didn't get like italy or france which sucks. There were a lot that i pretty much memorized and a lot if generalizations about countries that I kind of accepted such as argentina, Italy, and greece are bad but I would've liked to read over the specifics again to see why or if any cities are salvageable. Especially in italy
01-28-2020 04:53 PM
Thread Closed