Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Relationships lounge
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Kingfisher

Relationships lounge
My intention with this thread was to have a place for us who might just want to have more casual discussions on relationships and dating for the longterm instead of just creating new threads on topics that might not necessarily be "new-thread-worthy".

You've seen the other lounges.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 10:13 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
02-10-2020 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kingfisher

RE: Relationship lounge
I matched with a stunning beauty on this online app last week and went on a date with her. Even my friends all agreed that she was actually no less than a 10 and were very impressed. By far the most gorgeous girl I've ever been on a date with.

From my more sodomistic days and still being game damaged I went pretty aggressive on her. Trying to kiss a girl within an hour and be physical has worked wonders for me with easier girls in the past and I've been told many times how they were impressed by my cocky confidence and what not to get physical early on. Sometimes the girl has rejected a kiss but I have almost always ended up getting one after another try later on during the dates.

But I guess I fucked it up with a girl of higher quality now and I just came off as a player with little intention for something longterm. I know I'm an idiot and should have obviously calibrated it. A woman of higher quality who hasn't had a lot of dicks from strangers will usually find it uncomfortable and get nervous. Anyway, I definitely learned my lesson and realized a lot of stuff I've read about game and shit is just aimed for hooking up with easy women.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 10:10 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
02-10-2020 10:09 PM
thedream Offline
Sparrow

RE: Relationships lounge
I have been in this situation so many times in the past. Too many times to count! It made me curse learning game and regret being less blue pill.

At the end of the day - CALIBRATION is truly the hardest thing. For me, at least. I have never ever been good at this and still struggle with it.

Fortunately, I have also found this can be saved if you contact the girl again casually and just play it off as if nothing happened. Just moving the relationship forward. It has worked for me just fine.
02-10-2020 10:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes thedream's post:
No More Mr. Soy Boy
randomA Offline
Robin

(02-10-2020 10:09 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  A woman of higher quality who hasn't had a lot of dicks from strangers

well, you also dont really know if this is the truth.
it could be that shes just like everyone else but, feeling superior to you because she knows of her high SMV, found preposterous that you would escalate so fast with her.
02-11-2020 01:43 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like randomA's post:
MichaelWitcoff, Repo
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

I have no intention of dating again anytime in the foreseeable future, but if I do I will be pacing it on my own terms and dragging it out. As in, I'm not going to even try to kiss the girl until at least the second, possibly the third, date. And those will only happen if she gives me ample reason to see her again. But if/when I find one whose company I enjoy enough to see myself taking seriously for a relationship, I'll do my best to put the brakes on past habits and let the tension drag on instead. Who knows, it might even impress her more than moving fast impresses the other type. I'll still have to demonstrate that it's my choice and in my control, though, so it doesn't come off as weak or my having been afraid to go for it.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 04:17 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
02-12-2020 03:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
No More Mr. Soy Boy, Augustus_Principe, gework, NoMoreTO, kel
Augustus_Principe Offline
Sparrow

(02-12-2020 03:58 AM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I have no intention of dating again anytime in the foreseeable future, but if I do I will be pacing it on my own terms and dragging it out. As in, I'm not going to even try to kiss the girl until at least the second, possibly the third, date. And those will only happen if she gives me ample reason to see her again. But if/when I find one whose company I enjoy enough to see myself taking seriously for a relationship, I'll do my best to put the brakes on past habits and let the tension drag on instead. Who knows, it might even impress her more than moving fast impresses the other type. I'll still have to demonstrate that it's my choice and in my control, though, so it doesn't come off as weak or my having been afraid to go for it.

This is also the path I'll be following if and when I "date" again. Taking things slow, even the first kiss, will weed out promiscuous women who are only going to waste your time, and hopefully leave you with a woman with virtue.
02-12-2020 08:35 AM
NoMoreTO Offline
Pelican

^^ What I have found difficulty in trying to walk a Christian path while seeing one woman is wanting to 'express desire'. Yes we know that we are red blooded men who want sex and companionship, and we may have built up some pretty strong self control. What I struggle with is wanting to show my desire. Imagine a secular or Christian woman, they want to feel wanted. They want to know that you truly want them and you aren't just sexually dead. In a way I have wanted to show this, and they wanted to know it.

I honestly have no idea how anyone who is trying to walk the devout path can date unless you are with another believer. It seems impossible. And then once you have a believer and you are a match you just want to go marry and bang.

For professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. Rom 1:22
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 08:57 PM by NoMoreTO.)
02-12-2020 08:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like NoMoreTO's post:
Augustus_Principe, No More Mr. Soy Boy
Augustus_Principe Offline
Sparrow

(02-12-2020 08:57 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  ^^ What I have found difficulty in trying to walk a Christian path while seeing one woman is wanting to 'express desire'. Yes we know that we are red blooded men who want sex and companionship, and we may have built up some pretty strong self control. What I struggle with is wanting to show my desire. Imagine a secular or Christian woman, they want to feel wanted. They want to know that you truly want them and you aren't just sexually dead. In a way I have wanted to show this, and they wanted to know it.

I honestly have no idea how anyone who is trying to walk the devout path can date unless you are with another believer. It seems impossible. And then once you have a believer and you are a match you just want to go marry and bang.

The last line is what i'd imagine would happen in a best-case scenario. By now, i'm pretty confident in knowing what I want in a woman, red flags to look out for etc etc, and would not want to waste more than a few reasonable months with her knowing whether I would want to marry her or not and most likely marry her after a years time. In the days of old, courtship did not last years as modern dating does today, hence waiting to have sex until you're both married was not hard, couple that with both parties most likely being virgins.

As far as showing desire, I too would imagine this to be difficult now that we are trying to live a more virtuous, pious lives. From the priest I have heard so far, even intimate kissing is too much. Basically, all the methods we have learned all these years lead to Sin. Now I completely understand why Men of old would write letters, speak in innuendos and the sort. The best case scenario would be that if you meet a religious, virtuous woman, she will completely understand this and will not be turned off or bored like a typical modern day IG Sl*t would, and will keep talking to you, getting to know you, while she equally will find it difficult to keep her desire for you under control, but will find the wait worth it. A religious should WANT this type of behavior from a man.

I havent been in this situation yet as I've been single for a few months now and have purposefully avoided getting close to women. I'm still just trying to build on my own virtue before I even get to that point because I don't want to blow a future opportunity simply because I couldn't control my passions.

We're all in unknown territory together boys. As time goes on and more information is shared, we will learn.
02-13-2020 09:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustus_Principe's post:
Dr. Howard, No More Mr. Soy Boy
Dr. Howard Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(02-12-2020 08:57 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  ^^ What I have found difficulty in trying to walk a Christian path while seeing one woman is wanting to 'express desire'. Yes we know that we are red blooded men who want sex and companionship, and we may have built up some pretty strong self control. What I struggle with is wanting to show my desire. Imagine a secular or Christian woman, they want to feel wanted. They want to know that you truly want them and you aren't just sexually dead. In a way I have wanted to show this, and they wanted to know it.

And there is your answer. I have been around devout Christians for about 20 years of my life, and only an actual believer myself for about 5. When non-Christians and the saved date it usually turns out poorly. They are playing by different sets of rules.

Examples 1 and 2. Christian college girls that 'dated' their non christian work supervisors...they were pumped and dumped like the rest.

Example 3. A milf newcomer to a church dates an attractive unmarried much younger christian man. She keeps trying to bang him and he refuses for a while, then gives in. He regrets it and breaks up with her.

Example 4. An intelligent unmarried christian woman falls for a well travelled, exotic, tattooed mystery man (perhaps known as Doc Howard). She explains that she cannot bang until marriage. Mystery secular man cannot even fathom that given how the 'game' goes. He cheats on her, breaks up with her

Example 5. Girl breaks up with boyfriend and commits to a 20 something Christian man. The man has a no bang rule, standard protestant protocol. The girl is not Christian, she eventually finds the Christian man's rules annoying and cheats on him.

Christians in dating have sideboards and rules, secular people date in an apocalyptic free for all. Its like taking an american football player and an aussie rules football player and telling them that they are going to play a game of football together.

Despite how clear this is, temptation always makes us think the grass is greener on the other side and Christian's have this desire to date the secular and vice versa.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
02-13-2020 11:35 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Augustus_Principe, No More Mr. Soy Boy, MichaelWitcoff
Kingfisher

I've tried this superboost feature on Tinder about 2-3 before and gotten like 70 likes within 3 hours each time.

Tonight I changed my bio and added a cross emoji ✝️ and then tried this feature. I got 3 likes...
02-13-2020 03:41 PM