Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Looking for some advice
InvisibleMe Offline
Pigeon

Looking for some advice
At 35 and on the decline my SMV dictates that my dating pool is.

1. Borderline obese women, or white women with very ugly faces, missing teeth etc.
2. Asian girls in Asia. Asians in Australia like I am have better access to males and aren't interested in me.
3. My friend has a Vietnamese wife.

I've had sex with 30 girls in 35 years. Almost all in the last 7, all from Asia, never even been near my own race, that's how low I am in the marketplace.

I work a laboring job and live in a sharehouse with only $20,000AUD of assets. I have loose skin so the fit meme is impossible due to a 60 kilo weight loss and that's also why I never had girls before 27.

I am getting old. Just get an Asian girlfriend and be done with it? Reading up more about the SMV seems to indicate I am never going to get a white non fat girl as I don't offer anything, even in Russia I'd be a small chance.
02-21-2020 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
InvisibleMe Offline
Pigeon

RE: Looking for some advice
This isn't a woe is me thread, this is are 35 and just settle down with any half decent Asian. I feel like I am holding out, but as I hold out for a white girl and white children I am losing even more value lol
02-21-2020 02:47 PM
kel Offline
Kingfisher

At 35 your SMV is still peaking. I hear what you're saying, though, we're all getting old. You gotta work on your finances, but not for a woman (directly), just for your life.

Finding a bang is easy, finding a real women is deadly hard everywhere. Your frustration is shared by many. Don't tell yourself that you're losing value, though, because there's no intrinsic reason that should be the case. If you are in fact losing value, it's almost certainly something you can address and rectify.
02-21-2020 03:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
pitbullowner Offline
Kingfisher

(02-21-2020 03:12 PM)kel Wrote:  At 35 your SMV is still peaking. I hear what you're saying, though, we're all getting old. You gotta work on your finances, but not for a woman (directly), just for your life.

Finances are a means to an end....the end goal should be to find (and/or reformat a salvageable from feminist indoctrination) a woman for the purpose of beiing a part of a loving patriarchal,Christian family with you as the figurehead guiding the ship.

The whole "Do it for yourself" mantra is so blase ...I'm under the belief that's under a self centered nihilistic mindset of where it originated from, void of community and a sense of belonging. I can't stand seeing this being spouted. I encourage our red/purple pilled brethren to take the God pill. There is only Logos. All other paths lead to damnation.
~~

Anyhow
Be okay with the fact that you want better finances to support a tradtional family, but be very wary of the parasites that refused to be unplugged.
Better yourself in every way to keep your woman .
Hold good frame.
Maybe surgery to remove excess skin ...is that possible ? Im not sure how Aussie health care systems work so my knowledge is limited .

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle
My Telegram Channel

(02-15-2020 12:26 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  The reality is that the only thing protecting the degenerates is the government. We talk about "law and order" but that's a trite concept when your government is Lawful-Evil rather than Lawful-Good in order to put it in a blunt albeit nerdy way.
02-21-2020 03:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like pitbullowner's post:
911, InvisibleMe
kel Offline
Kingfisher

God doesn't want me to be an ATM.
02-21-2020 03:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes kel's post:
InvisibleMe
pitbullowner Offline
Kingfisher

(02-21-2020 03:40 PM)kel Wrote:  God doesn't want me to be an ATM.

totally what i was inferring
/s
...If you are authentically this red/black pilled, you're forever going to be lost until you have some humility.

You're going to be stuck with your selfish and lonely grandeur to be just as unfulfilled as these deranged 40 year old dried up egg 20+ cat women.

But...Stay with your redpilled nihilistic/MGTOW mentality and prove us otherwise. Your expressions are not of those of someone who's found peace, but of constant warring within themselves and the world around them.

Pray to God and the saints intercession for you and hope you have a change of heart to pierce through the bleakness you apparently exude.

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle
My Telegram Channel

(02-15-2020 12:26 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  The reality is that the only thing protecting the degenerates is the government. We talk about "law and order" but that's a trite concept when your government is Lawful-Evil rather than Lawful-Good in order to put it in a blunt albeit nerdy way.
02-21-2020 03:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pitbullowner's post:
Augustus_Principe
kel Offline
Kingfisher

Lol, I hope your fainting couch was close by, Becky.
02-21-2020 04:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kel's post:
InvisibleMe
Diuretic Offline
Pigeon

I disagree at 35 you're prime age for finding a wife who wants to have children. Your ballpark is the 28-34 year old crowd who are feeling their biological clock count down and looking for any decent guy that is willing. You have a solid 3 years left to be a good fit for this group of women so take the next 6 months off from your own head and get your shit together. Get in the gym, keto diet, buy some Neutrogena hydration cream for your face, pick up a hobby, buy some fashionable clothes and then go crush it.
02-22-2020 01:32 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Diuretic's post:
gework, Sankt Michael
etwsake Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Congratulations on your weight loss. Loose skin is better than fat.

If you want children, I think it's time to focus on that, and not be so picky about who their mother is.

A half Asian/white kid is not a bad combination.

I'm 42 and my youth is gone and I'm single and alone and childless. If I were 35 again, you know what I'd do? Find a young Asian girl that wants to have kids. She doesn't have to be smart or beautiful or interesting; just pleasant. That's the hard part isn't it? Finding a woman who's actually pleasant to be around?

Find a woman you can tolerate and get her pregnant ASAP. Stop chasing the dream girl. She doesn't exist. Do you want to be a father? Do it now before it's too late.
02-22-2020 06:54 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like etwsake's post:
Going strong, gework, Sankt Michael, Augustus_Principe
InvisibleMe Offline
Pigeon

(02-22-2020 06:54 AM)etwsake Wrote:  Congratulations on your weight loss. Loose skin is better than fat.

If you want children, I think it's time to focus on that, and not be so picky about who their mother is.

A half Asian/white kid is not a bad combination.

I'm 42 and my youth is gone and I'm single and alone and childless.

Thank you for your message. You live in Japan right, surely you can still find someone? Your situation is what I am petrified of basically, I might need to lower my standards and accept for whatever reason I have and always will only attract asian girls.
02-22-2020 10:32 AM
InvisibleMe Offline
Pigeon

(02-21-2020 03:12 PM)kel Wrote:  At 35 your SMV is still peaking. I hear what you're saying, though, we're all getting old. You gotta work on your finances, but not for a woman (directly), just for your life.

Finding a bang is easy, finding a real women is deadly hard everywhere. Your frustration is shared by many. Don't tell yourself that you're losing value, though, because there's no intrinsic reason that should be the case. If you are in fact losing value, it's almost certainly something you can address and rectify.

I don't know, feels like I am just getting older and older and my pool of people I can choose from is getting older and older and as that pool gets older and older less good is able to be found.

It is especially in the west, if everyone wasn't obese in Australia it would sure help. I don't want to be pushing my gf around in a wheelchair.

I look young, possible the only thing going for me. My finances are fine for me, it's just the low prestige job and the whole working when everyone is having Friday drinks. I make $800 a week, expenses are about $350 the rest is purchases or saved. Mostly saved for trips to Asia.
02-22-2020 10:42 AM