Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Female MMA Fighters
forestdweller Offline
Pigeon

Female MMA Fighters
At the last UFC we saw Joanna Jzedczechuk (close enough) get deformed and brutalized. Is this how a civil society operates? What's the purpose of this? I can barely watch the fuckin things and 9/10 the fighting is subpar and underpowered (wow no way).

Also it seems the weight classes are sparsely populated with many mismatches 11 rank vs defending dominant champ.

I can't tell if this is a case of taking a hit financially just to get the "badass grrrrl" narrative afloat.

What do you guys make of this?
03-12-2020 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like forestdweller's post:
d'Aversa, It_is_my_time
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

RE: Female MMA Fighters
I don't like any female sport - even golf. I dated a beach volleyball player. Great body, horrible attitude. The only time I want to see women competing is for the chance to date me.
03-12-2020 03:23 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
007, It_is_my_time, bacani, StoPodoPolos, Mister Crowley, Zenta
Cr33pin Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Weili Zhang Vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk was a amazing fight and 10 times better then the men in the main event... I am not a cheerleader for women's MMA as a whole...... but this is 100% accurate about that fight card.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
03-12-2020 06:27 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Captain Gh, Kangaroo, JiggyLordJr, vinman, TooFineAPoint
sanbruno Offline
Sparrow

I have more respect for female MMA fighters than those that trot into other male dominated sports. Other than maybe breast implants, there isn’t much you can do to THOT yourself in an MMA ring. It’s rather unflattering frankly. The road to the pro-level is unrewarding, you are training in strip mall boxing gyms, and nobody cares until you make it big. I suppose some of the women enjoy being around these types of men, but it’s definitely not an ideal sport if you just want to look pretty and bask in attention.
03-12-2020 07:18 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like sanbruno's post:
Captain Gh, vinman, Yatagan
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(03-12-2020 06:27 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  Weili Zhang Vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk was a amazing fight and 10 times better then the men in the main event... I am not a cheerleader for women's MMA as a whole...... but this is 100% accurate about that fight card.

This a 1000%. In a society where the Feminine Mystique is essentially removed... Women will jump into male spaces. However in MMA... there's no faking it... you gotta work your A$$ off! A true Female Meritocracy! Remove the violence, which creeps you out due to your build in Provider & Protector Role, out of the Picture... and it's simply a Job @ the end of the day... like any other females working.

The most "THOTish" Female fighter out there (and for sure the one making the most money outside of the Ring) is Paige Van Zan. Beside the constant InstaPics... she's the Hot & Cool California chick @ the Beach you'd just want to chill with all day!! Guarantee you that she's cooler & more down to earth than 80-90% of the Office Fem Bots! They're out of the Kitchen... so let them be & stop feeling sorry for them regardless! Joanna looked like ET's cousin yeah... but she still made 156K... plus Dana will give her a FAT undisclosed Bonus for that Fight! She'll be aight!
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020 09:51 AM by Captain Gh.)
03-13-2020 09:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Captain Gh's post:
C-Note, Cr33pin
pitbullowner Offline
Kingfisher

I don't date dudes. Sports is a masculine arena. I'm not attracted to female fighters/sports types. In the past I'd immediately swipe left on Tinder when some chick had in her profile that she was crazy about XYZ sports team.

I'm not even a sports guy, i do although enjoy having college football playing in the background when friends are over, but that's the extent of it.Sports/athletic females just aren't my type. Don't even get me started on bodybuilder women Confused

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle
My Telegram Channel

(02-15-2020 12:26 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  The reality is that the only thing protecting the degenerates is the government. We talk about "law and order" but that's a trite concept when your government is Lawful-Evil rather than Lawful-Good in order to put it in a blunt albeit nerdy way.
03-13-2020 10:50 AM
C-Note Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

You've probably heard that there are a lot of concussions in women's youth soccer because women concuss easily. You can see it in MMA that most of the women fighters have glass jaws, I guess the only reason more don't get knocked out is because they aren't hitting each other that hard. That Zhang/Jedrzejczyk looks like those two are an exception to the rule.
03-13-2020 10:55 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Woodpecker

Female MMA is not an affirmative action occupation. It's meritocratic. The best fighter wins - in that sense, it's identical to men's MMA.

Regarding the Weili vs. Joana fight, I found it incredible. Yes, it can be a bit strange at first to watch women go at it. But after watching that fight, I developed an appreciation for women's fighters, who still have to bust their ass to make it to the championships. Respect.
03-13-2020 11:59 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
Cr33pin, vinman, Captain Gh, TooFineAPoint
JiggyLordJr Offline
Woodpecker

(03-13-2020 10:50 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  I don't date dudes. Sports is a masculine arena. I'm not attracted to female fighters/sports types. In the past I'd immediately swipe left on Tinder when some chick had in her profile that she was crazy about XYZ sports team.

I'm not even a sports guy, i do although enjoy having college football playing in the background when friends are over, but that's the extent of it.Sports/athletic females just aren't my type. Don't even get me started on bodybuilder women Confused

No one suggested dating them - I would actually highly advise against that. And I think any man in his right mind wouldn't want anything less than a sweet, feminine woman.

This thread is addressing the sport itself, and whether it's watchable or not.
03-13-2020 12:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JiggyLordJr's post:
d'Aversa