Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Mass arrests taking place? Is 'The Storm' upon us?
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

Mass arrests taking place? Is 'The Storm' upon us?
Apologies is this has already been discussed. Threads are moving so quickly these days I can't keep up. I also couldn't find the right place for it. Anyway, here goes...

For those into this, the QAnon and conspiracy rumour mill has been in OVERDRIVE the last 2-3 days. It's hard to keep up.

Background

It has been long known the Deep State / Globalists / Central Bankster's system of debt slavery and wealth extraction only lasts for so long. They run it for 30-40 years or so, steal the peoples wealth through inflation, then create a huge event to distract everyone, cover their tracks, reset everything and start it all again.

Usually they kick off a war. The last two events were WWI and WWII. We can see they were gearing this up to happen again, pushing hard for a WW3 with Russia. 'Russia Russia Russia' - that's all we heard for years. Many of us know, if Satanic Hillary won, one of the first things she would have done would be to create a no fly zone over Syria, or rather, a 'we can fly but you can't' zone - i.e. a direct aerial hot war between USAF and Russia's Aerospace Forces.

I believe their plan was to have a WW3 between the US/UK/AU/CA/NZ and Russia/China/Iran and for the USA to LOSE. Our military is worn out, tired, and mostly overseas fighting these banker wars. Corrupt Deep State traitors have been selling our militaries secrets to China for years (Hillary's plausibly deniable 'hacked' server, Feinstiens Chinese spy driver, etc) along with many weird events like Chinese spy chips and our F35's being hacked and dropping out of the skies like flies. They had replicated their banking systems in China and having sucked the wealth out of America (22T in debt) they were getting ready to turn the USA into a 3rd world country, discard it and run the next 50-100 years in China instead.

Thank God, Trump won, with US-Russia being restored and no WW3. Since then, many hotspots were pacified by the Trump administration - Ukraine, North Korea, South China Sea, Iran and now Afghanistan.

No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get a war started. So... what do they do?

The Event - Global Pandemic and Lockdown

The word on the street is the Deep State released this COVID-19 bioweapon to screw over China (who turned their backs on them) and crash the global economy. This is their event. They have nobody that can beat Trump in 2020 and nothing else left. Russia-Russia-Russia didn't work, impeachment didn't work, Antifa didn't work, their constant media attacks didn't work, their school shootings didn't work...

Followers of Q will have heard about Green Castle / Red Castle. However, we could all only guess as to what it was exactly. On March 17th, St Patricks Day, the Whitehouse (as per tradition) was lit up green. The militaries codename for the Whitehouse is 'the castle'. Some believe this was the 'go' signal to kick off operation Green Castle, which is using the COVID-19 panic as cover.

There are all kinds of rumours flying around at the moment... that Wienstein ratted on everyone to make a deal. That Epstein is still alive, smuggled to safety via a fake suicide/murder, and is giving evidence behind closed doors. Tom Hanks has actually been arrested for pedophillia or is avoiding arrest by staying in Australia. Oprah Winfrey was either arrested or at least her house searched. Google and Twitter are gradually having their censorship algorithms removed which is drip feeding truth to the public to facilitate a controlled, mass awakening... there are things that were previously very hard to find on Google and Twitter now come up easily in a search. Strange veiled speech / coded sounding Tweets between Comey, Obama, Clinton, etc about 'remembering your oath' and 'we need to look out for each other'. NZ, a country where the elites supposedly built their bug out bunkers recently having a huge gun grab and now the strictest corona quarantine laws. There are even more far more ridiculously sounding things going around like Adrenochrome (Walnut sauce), Frazzledrip and White Rabbits you can look into yourself.

The rumours are that 'Green Castle' is the mass arrest operation. Criminals will be given the option to 'die from Corona' or face trials. Flights shutdown to prevent their escape. That type of thing.

On the economic front...

Trump is also making many moves on the economic front. He's pushing the federal bank to drop rates to zero or even negative. They are 0.25% now in Australia. He has forgiven debt on student loans 'until further notice'. He is pushing the IRS to have no payroll tax till Dec 31st... Our ATO (Australian Tax Office) has just released a wide range of tax relief measures as well.

If one makes no money (0%) from interest, has one eliminated the concept of debt and interest...?

If one has eliminated tax as well, does this kill the whole central bank / IRS setup?

What does this all mean?

Of course, this is all rumour and conjecture. There is little way to validate much of what is being said, therefore what I am saying here (in regards to this being 'The Storm') is a hopeful hypothesis, rather than a statement of fact or prediction. I certainly can't prove it right now. Try and search for 'Oprah arrest' and you'll get pages upon pages of 'it isn't true... uhhh... honest... please believe us...' from Gawker, Vox, Heavy, Salon, CNN and all the usual suspects. Almost like an overreaction to the 'baseless conspiracy'. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!

Also of note, JFK was of Irish heritage, and the connection between JFK Jr and Q has been long established (1999/2000 - the 'start' of 'Q').

Legend has it St Patrick (who brought Christianity to the people of Ireland) drove all the snakes out of Ireland and into the sea... lots of coincidences and symbology here. You may not believe symbology is important, but I can tell you - those who wish us harm very much do... Satanism, Lucifarianism, Occult practices, PizzaGate, Eyes Wide Shut... there is some sick s##t out there and this is what caused me to pick up my bible again back in 2016.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Maybe you believe Trump and Q are on our side, maybe you don't. Maybe you think what I wrote it just all crazy talk and maybe it is. I suppose we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

What I do know for sure is that the next 6 months are going to be one hell of a rollercoaster...

Q Post 2904 Wrote:Ephesians 6:10-18

The Armor of God

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Q
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 12:07 AM by PixelFree.)
03-18-2020 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like PixelFree's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, goodlife776, Transsimian, Tactician, NoMoreTO, Cr33pin, Laner
Caduceus Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Mass arrests taking place? Is 'The Storm' upon us?
[Image: funny_animation_i-want-to-believe.gif]

I will give OP one concession.
This post from Trump on twitter on the 8th of March was pretty damn ambiguous and downright strange.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 12:52 AM by Caduceus.)
03-19-2020 12:28 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Caduceus's post:
PixelFree, Ruslan, NoMoreTO, , Cr33pin, Emancipator
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Wait & see.
Although, Trump has made two recent tweets in reference to a 'hidden enemy'.

Either way, quarantines are in effect or are soon to be in effect.

As always. Prepare accordingly.
03-19-2020 12:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CynicalContrarian's post:
PixelFree
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

I've maintained since day one that Epstein isn't dead. Beyond that it sounds like a lot of speculation, but who knows. I stopped following Q because the hope wasn't worth the disappointment. But if something real happens on that front, I'll be glad to have been wrong.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 12:59 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
03-19-2020 12:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
PixelFree, goodlife776, It_is_my_time, Enigma, Leonard D Neubache, Emancipator, HermeticAlly, 911, Gusamaso, Sword and Board, pitbullowner
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

My understanding after all these years is that if Trump quietly disposes of the rot in the system and everyone goes back to beer and football little-the-wiser then they will have learned nothing and thus will still bring about their own downfall.

For a guy working against the oligarchs it's odd how he just dumped trillions of debt-bux into the markets to help bolster their portfolios and give them more time to swing to the next tree.

These are boss Jew games played with shabbos goy peices like Trump and the winners are not dirt people like us. One boss Jew or another may win or lose but there is no seat at the winners table for the goyim.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 01:26 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
03-19-2020 01:25 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
El Chinito loco, Tactician, goodlife776, Ruslan, It_is_my_time, , Syberpunk, Renzy, PrimeTime32, Sword and Board, pitbullowner
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

(03-19-2020 01:25 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  For a guy working against the oligarchs it's odd how he just dumped trillions of debt-bux into the markets to help bolster their portfolios and give them more time to swing to the next tree.

I think it's good and important to be skeptical.

I mostly trust him, but I'm prepared for any case.

(Personally, I preferred your earlier comment about eating a baby to fool the Deep State, but this isn't bad either Wink)

Regarding swinging to the next tree - more and more exits are shutting down - Coronavirus travel ban prevents ultra-wealthy from leaving on private jets
Some are offering upward of $150,000 to secure a spot - https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/co...ivate-jets

Also, who carries a TYPEWRITER when they travel? Or even who uses one? https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/17/tom-hanks...12414953/. I think this was a message, look at the brand name...

Madonna did the same thing... again, look at the brand https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...Paris.html

This is not a coincidence.
This is a message.
And I think the message is, "We're f##ked".
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 09:05 AM by PixelFree.)
03-19-2020 08:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like PixelFree's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Tactician
Owl
Gold Member

As I said. Boss Jew games with Boss Jew winners and Boss Jew losers.

We have been drafted into the stands to shout and cheer for one team or the other but we're not going to be sharing in the prize money no matter who wins.

Or to put it another way, we're basically cattle cheering for which farmer we want to have control of the farm. Dig deep enough and you'll see that Trump has zero interest in the well being of the American people or anyone else other than his own tribe for that matter.

My prediction is that IF these elite pedos in banking, media, Hollywood etc are cornered they will be offered a deal they can't refuse and will quietly go to work for the other side (Sheldon Adelson etc) while the men behind the curtains are quietly culled and a few scapegoats like Epstein and basically Epsteined.

Revealing the breadth of the luciferian corruption in our societies would cause a full scale revolt. Nobody in a serious position of power is ever allowed to take that place without proving that they "belong" in whatever sick manner is required.

That is to say, nobody without deviant appetites is allowed in the club. Not ever. That's how you protect the whole operation.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 09:13 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
03-19-2020 09:06 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Ruslan, It_is_my_time, , StoPodoPolos, Caduceus, PixelFree, TheBowery, Tactician, username, NoMoreTO, Gusamaso, PrimeTime32, JiggyLordJr, puckerman
Plus Oultre Offline
Woodpecker

(03-19-2020 12:28 AM)Caduceus Wrote:  I will give OP one concession.
This post from Trump on twitter on the 8th of March was pretty damn ambiguous and downright strange.

Yes, very strange, specially the ""Who" knows what this means" could refer to "World Health Organization."

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein
03-19-2020 01:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Plus Oultre's post:
Salinger, CynicalContrarian
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

The downside of everyone being home with nothing to do is the conspiracy engine will run full bore.
03-19-2020 01:28 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like questor70's post:
ball dont lie, CynicalContrarian, Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, NoMoreTO, It_is_my_time, JiggyLordJr, Sankt Michael, Benoit
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

(03-19-2020 01:28 PM)questor70 Wrote:  The downside of everyone being home with nothing to do is the conspiracy engine will run full bore.

I would say this is a perfectly timed upside Wink
03-19-2020 05:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like PixelFree's post:
Tactician, Gusamaso, It_is_my_time
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

(03-19-2020 09:06 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Or to put it another way, we're basically cattle cheering for which farmer we want to have control of the farm. Dig deep enough and you'll see that Trump has zero interest in the well being of the American people or anyone else other than his own tribe for that matter.

My prediction is that IF these elite pedos in banking, media, Hollywood etc are cornered they will be offered a deal they can't refuse and will quietly go to work for the other side (Sheldon Adelson etc) while the men behind the curtains are quietly culled and a few scapegoats like Epstein and basically Epsteined.

Yes. We are watching a changing of the guard, but how can we know if the new guard will be any better? What I do know is the old guard was a perverted sick parasite.

You can already see news channels and Democrat State Govenors that just spent the last 4 years bashing Trump totally flipped and are now praising him. It's truely bizzaro world. Even Ilhan Omar tweeted something positive about him...

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cr...us-1493288

Note in his address in the video that two "hospital" ships are in 'tip top' shape and being sent to New York... (prison ships?).

My bet - 2 weeks of lockdown, then they'll find a 'cure'.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 05:54 PM by PixelFree.)
03-19-2020 05:41 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

If you're wondering why people need to be told to wash their hands and people rampaging to the toilet rolls look no further than Q followers and threads like these.

"any day now Anon"
03-19-2020 05:46 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
ball dont lie, Syberpunk, Zenta, Benoit
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

BOOM - just a few days ago.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/03...-dea-says/

Quote:More than 600 Mexican cartel members were arrested during an interagency operation by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), making it one of the largest arrest operations in history.

The agencies announced the results of the plan, called Project Python, at a press briefing on Wednesday, saying the DEA-led operation spent the last six months monitoring the activities of those they arrested, The Hill reported. In total, there were 600 Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG) arrests and 350 indictments, as well as a significant seizure of money and drugs in the nationwide raid on Wednesday, the agencies said. According to one report, the agencies seized 15,000 kilos of meth and nearly $20 million.

FYI, the Deep State were importing MS-13 and other cartels into the USA and wanted to use them as an 'internal ISIS' to conduct terror attacks.

This is why the border wall is more important than most people realise. Guns, drugs, human trafficking, sex trafficking, disease, money laundering - not just illegal immigration.

Just another coincidence people, nothing to see here...
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 06:37 PM by PixelFree.)
03-19-2020 06:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PixelFree's post:
Tactician
Owl
Gold Member

Again, are they stomping out "the cartels" or are they getting rid of the competition so that the cartel which is in their pocket can step in to take over that patch?

This has been the status quo since the 80's. The cartels answer to the CIA who answer to the deep state. That's a multi-billion dollar revenue stream and more importantly they're "off the books" which makes them far more valuable in real terms. Nobody on any side of the ZOG is going to simply scotch those riches. They will however use the goyim law dogs as knight-pieces to wrestle for control of those revenue streams.

What you wont see on the news is the rival cartel arrive with CIA-provided weapons and proceed to butcher the locals ostensibly for having the audacity to "support" the ousted cartel in the first place, but in reality simply in order to instill fear of their new satraps.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020 12:14 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
03-20-2020 12:10 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Paracelsus, PrimeTime32
EvanWilson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

N95 mask production numbers

From a mid day press conference.
President Trump and Coronavirus Task Force Brief Reporters, March 19, 2020; start time around 11:30 EDT
President Trump, joined by a notably smaller group of members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force than previous briefings, held a news conference on the response to the pandemic.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?470503-1/p...start=2310

At the 41:10 mark VP Mike Pence giving numbers on the N95 masks:
1: Mentions that he was at a 3M facility the day before with that will be producing 35 million masks per month or 420 million N95 masks per year.
2: Mention that Honney well will have a facility to make 120 million N95 masks per year.
3: Talked about new legislation that was passed so these masks, which where only certified for industrial use, are now allowed and protected from liability for medical use.

As a note, other testimony in front of Congress mentioned that300 million masks were needed and initial mention of those numbers was that 30 million were in inventory, updated to 43 million a few weeks later. That was a few weeks ago so I expect the inventory will be several million higher now.
03-20-2020 09:20 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like EvanWilson's post:
NoMoreTO, Tactician, Samseau
droughtmeat Offline
Woodpecker

I feel as though the storm isn't happening. All that's gonna happen is the world economy is going to be screwed for all of 2020. And that's about it.
I'm hoping some of QAnon stuff will happen, but I don't see much of that so far.
03-23-2020 02:15 PM
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

It appears the Fed isn’t “bailing out companies,” but rather buying massive stakes in them and growing its ownership over our nation’s infrastructure in the process. That sounds like losing, not 4D chess.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
03-23-2020 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
rpg, NoMoreTO
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

(03-23-2020 02:15 PM)droughtmeat Wrote:  I feel as though the storm isn't happening. All that's gonna happen is the world economy is going to be screwed for all of 2020. And that's about it.
I'm hoping some of QAnon stuff will happen, but I don't see much of that so far.

This pretty much sums it up. Anyone ever heard of the banality of evil? Well, the way the world works itself is mostly banal. Conspiracy theories make the way the world works seem more exciting, hence they are attractive. People also love to personify bad events. If you have trouble believing in the devil maybe you can believe in the illuminati instead. But that's far more satisfying than some 3rd worlder desperately biting into a bat and randomly transferring a disease across species.

But hey, amuse yourselves to death if you must.
03-24-2020 02:41 AM
Easy_C Online
Crow

Trust the plan guys!!
03-24-2020 06:20 PM
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

(03-24-2020 06:20 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  Trust the plan guys!!

What's the timetable for the plan?

How can we be sure its not just a giant psyop to excuse Trump from accomplishing his stated goals. ("I need another 4 more years to drain the swamp." "Brilliant, he's playing 4-D chess!")
03-25-2020 05:20 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypno's post:
Tactician
Owl
Gold Member

(03-25-2020 05:20 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Days 1 through 2922, trust plan.

Day 2923, commit neck rope.

03-25-2020 05:31 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
Tactician
Easy_C Online
Crow

The way you trust the plan is to just sit on your couch waiting for someone else to magically solve your problems for you. Kind of like “raising Awareness”.
03-25-2020 08:23 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Easy_C's post:
Leonard D Neubache, kel, Tactician, nomadbrah
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

Two years ago almost to the day Q posted this (it doesn't link properly, there was a repost 6th March 2018):

Quote:>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

>>562842
WATCH the water.
Q

Hours ago this happened:

Nine Royal Navy vessels have shadowed seven Russian warships after detecting "unusually high levels of activity" in the Channel and North Sea.

It comes as the Royal Navy has been preparing to help the NHS and other government departments deal with the coronavirus crisis.

Royal Navy sailors and aircrew have been monitoring every movement of the Russian ships using state-of-the-art radar, surveillance cameras and sensors, allowing them to track their course and speed as they passed the British Isles.

They were supported by Merlin and Wildcat helicopters of 814 and 815 Naval Air Squadrons.

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-navy-sh...a-11963865

Putin is obviously working with Trump, we already know this.

Is Putin flexing some muscle to show support for mass arrests, or backup, or to prevent the escape of Deep State actors?

I mean, what's the other explanation? Russia is about to invade Britain? I don't think so...

Whatever is going on, this is HUGE.

Also note, "BIG" has double meaning, it's supposed to reference Tom Hanks (from his movie 'Big').
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020 07:47 AM by PixelFree.)
03-26-2020 07:25 AM
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

(03-25-2020 08:23 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  The way you trust the plan is to just sit on your couch waiting for someone else to magically solve your problems for you. Kind of like “raising Awareness”.

Like I said (I think in another thread) IF I am right, then the only thing stopping it from happening is being too many people are asleep and unaware of this - so yes, "raising awareness" is usually gay but it's exactly what is needed here.

IF I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I give this an 80/20 chance of it being legit. There is still a 20% chance in my mind it's simply a controlled crash of the economy with one hell of a spectacular show as a distraction (or even worse - perhaps even taking care of some 'dissenting opinions' while they are at it...).

I don't blindly trust anything and trust nothing fully. Also, you don't know me. I love your skepticism though, it's important to have as well as different opinions.

Keen to hear your thoughts on the seven Russian warships that just entered the Channel and the North Sea.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020 07:44 AM by PixelFree.)
03-26-2020 07:37 AM
PixelFree Offline
Woodpecker

(03-25-2020 05:20 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

How can we be sure its not just a giant psyop to excuse Trump from accomplishing his stated goals. ("I need another 4 more years to drain the swamp." "Brilliant, he's playing 4-D chess!")

Yes yes I am impatient too.

Looks like it's happening now though.

Also, you can easily see a list of all the swamp creates that have been removed already. They just aren't household names but they are many and they were very senior and held positions of great power and influence (Comey, Clapper, Stzrok, Page, Rosienstien, McMasters, many #2's under them, etc - there have been a lot over the last 3-4 years).

We can't be sure of anything BTW.

Be skeptical at all times but we can also have some hope.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020 07:50 AM by PixelFree.)
03-26-2020 07:42 AM