I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Roosh in Argentina
Phil Asheo Offline
Banned

Roosh in Argentina
Hay Roosh I had a question for you, you said you're middle eastern, and I recall an Argentinian friend implying that someone who looks native/ tanned skinned person would have trouble in getting women from Argentina because more or less historical conquest of natives and dark skinned people kind of being lower social strata almost. Do you think that was part of the difficulty getting women in Argentina for you? Is it possible they mistaken you're darker features for being native. Cause I had a tan skin Portuguese friend who had a similar problem in Mexico. Because I just can't comprehend why you say Argentina was so more difficult than Brazil or Columbia that you cut your trip short.
12-04-2011 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
InternationPlayboy Offline
International Playboy

RE: Roosh in Argentina
To me roosh looks like someone who could fit in Argentina. I think if I saw him walking around in BA I wouldn't think twice he was from Argentina.
12-04-2011 10:57 PM
Phil Asheo Offline
Banned

Ya I Had the same reaction, he looks like he could be from Argentina and I knew many argentinians from high school. there are some who are light brown, others who seem full white, and those somewhere inbetween. And I think roosh looks somewhere inbetween, so I wonder, if when he went for the white girls if his looks played against him, like maybe they though he was part indian/indigenous
12-04-2011 11:22 PM
International Playboy

I doubt it. I've met many Argi guys with his same complexion that killed it with women. He doesn't look indian. When they say indian they're talking about people from places like Bolivia and Paraguay.
12-05-2011 12:11 AM
pitt Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(12-05-2011 12:11 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  I doubt it. I've met many Argi guys with his same complexion that killed it with women. He doesn't look indian. When they say indian they're talking about people from places like Bolivia and Paraguay.

So there are people who go to argentina and kill there right? I met this dude last year who lived in Argentina for two years, when i asked him about girls there being hard to get, he said that it was just like any other place.
12-05-2011 12:27 AM
International Playboy

I've heard mixed things. From my experience with Argentine girls in the states I'd say they weren't any harder than other girls. I have a buddy who lived there 4+ months and said he didn't get laid once. It could depend on your personality/game maybe?
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 01:03 AM by InternationPlayboy.)
12-05-2011 01:03 AM
Phil Asheo Offline
Banned

Ye«ah we need more people who`ve been there to weigh in. Argentinian American girls will be a bad sample, they are probably too americanized to get a grasp of what real Argnetianes are like. It takes just a few months probably of indoctrination to turn them into entitled little american princesses. American women love nothing more than to sucker in foreign women and show them how to become feminazis. That is a gap with picking foreign girls because if you plan to return to the west it will be tough to stay with them because sooner or later the feminazis will play into their greedy side. So how would 2 above poster explains rushes tough time in argentina, maybe they are not crazy for white guys like coloumbia and brazil because they already have millions of them... Hmmm.... I wonder if it means they like black guys... I shall explore this topic deeper
12-05-2011 03:26 AM
International Playboy

(12-05-2011 03:26 AM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  Ye«ah we need more people who`ve been there to weigh in. Argentinian American girls will be a bad sample, they are probably too americanized to get a grasp of what real Argnetianes are like.

Nah, I'm talking about girls fresh off the plane. Literally been in the states for a couple days that hardly spoke english, SNL. I wouldn't say they were too Americanized. Now maybe you can say they were anxious to have sex with an american man.
12-06-2011 12:35 AM
Phil Asheo Offline
Banned

Hmm, so do you know what it takes to get to bang an argentinian girl easy. Maybe since lots of them are white they aren't crazy to bang white/foreign guys. IDK. What do you think? How to hit up them girls. I say there were many argentinian girls in my elementary and high school, but none of them hot enough to notice in comparision to other latinas, italians or black girls.
12-06-2011 12:59 AM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Have you been to Argentina?

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
12-06-2011 09:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Phil Asheo Offline
Banned

Nope, thats why i'm trying to find out, but id like to go someday maybe if the women are easy enough to bed
12-06-2011 03:13 PM
KingofScotland Offline
Banned

The general consensus is that they are not easy to bed.
12-06-2011 03:35 PM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(12-06-2011 03:35 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  The general consensus is that they are not easy to bed.

Best bet is to catch them holidaying in Florianopolis during the high season.
12-08-2011 03:13 AM
Amour Fou Offline
Wingman

(12-08-2011 03:13 AM)P Dog Wrote:  
(12-06-2011 03:35 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  The general consensus is that they are not easy to bed.

It never ceases to amaze me how you guys know my country so well!

Good tip.

You see, all I know is ball, and good, and...
12-08-2011 03:18 AM
Deluge Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(12-08-2011 03:18 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Good tip.

I haven't even been to South America yet and I already know that Tongue Still in high school but already preparing for a life of international adventure Banana
12-09-2011 12:04 AM
Dannyboy Offline
Banned

(12-09-2011 12:04 AM)P Dog Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 03:18 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Good tip.

I haven't even been to South America yet and I already know that Tongue Still in high school but already preparing for a life of international adventure Banana

He doesn't at all, he is just pretending to based on the hard work and experiences of other people on this forum. Plus he is Indian so I am not sure how "well" Argentinian women are going to "receive" him.
12-09-2011 10:20 AM
el mechanico Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Tough crowd here on the Indian dudes.
12-09-2011 10:53 AM
KingofScotland Offline
Banned

Seems pointlessly harsh.
12-09-2011 03:27 PM
Amour Fou Offline
Wingman

Completely unnecessary!

I guess there are some people that aren't fit for community life!

Troll

You see, all I know is ball, and good, and...
12-09-2011 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Armenia, Data Sheet – The Argentina of the FSU Flint 34 22,788 08-05-2019 02:02 AM
Last Post: Elmore
  Mendoza, Argentina Datasheet Soma 41 37,537 02-24-2019 05:24 PM
Last Post: shootingstar
  Letters from the battlefront: Argentina Mekorig 145 58,824 02-21-2019 07:26 PM
Last Post: Crizzly