Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Fashion Consulting first stage go ahead
Virgle Kent Offline
Pigeon

Fashion Consulting first stage go ahead
Hey guys,

I worked out the concept and the business structure I wanted to go with and feel confident that I have a model of how I would run this venture. Right now I'm going through the testing phase to see if my venues and thoughts about being a fashion consultant will work and at the same time be able to address client needs.

So right now I'd like to offer my fashion consulting service to five people over the up coming weeks for free. It's pretty simple if you'd be interested in personally learning about suit game, improving your existing wardrobe, or simply learn how to become an efficient shopper directly message me. I will respond with a few questions to better figure out exactly what you're looking for in our meeting/ outing. All I would ask in return is honest feed back of your experience.

First five again it's totally free and I'm looking at an 1.5 to 2 hours per session. So if this is something that would interest you then go ahead and direct message me.

VK

Virgle Kent

[email protected]

Twitter @VKsempireofdirt
01-25-2012 11:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
thegmanifesto Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Fashion Consulting first stage go ahead
Cool idea.

Some of you cats should jump on this (so to speak).

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/michaelporfirio

Michael Mason's Facebook

The G Manifesto Facebook Page

Grew up with gorillas, you grew up on Twitter, don’t care if you follow me.

"Can't be like the rest", is the most I'll confess.
01-26-2012 12:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Virgle Kent Offline
Pigeon

Also I'm sorry for any confusion, this is intended for people forum members who live in the DC, NOVA area.... In person on hands training, tons of advice you can find online

Virgle Kent

[email protected]

Twitter @VKsempireofdirt
01-26-2012 06:49 AM
WanderingSoul Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Hey VK, can you recommend any good articles/websites on fashion for people just getting into it for those of who who do not live in the DC area? Thanks man.
01-26-2012 04:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Caligula Offline
Ostrich

Then build yourself a stable of female stylists and pimp them out to give fashion advice. Keep most of the money yourself.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
01-26-2012 04:37 PM
Katatonic Offline
Kingfisher

Have any of you had experience with a fashion/style consultant? I can't remember where I read it on this forum, but some members were adamant in staying away from female and queer consultants. I'm finally looking to spend a good amount of money on a wardrobe($5k+) and want the best possible advice I can get since I have zero fashion sense.
01-22-2013 05:31 PM
bojangles Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-22-2013 05:31 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  Have any of you had experience with a fashion/style consultant? I can't remember where I read it on this forum, but some members were adamant in staying away from female and queer consultants. I'm finally looking to spend a good amount of money on a wardrobe($5k+) and want the best possible advice I can get since I have zero fashion sense.

message Tanner from masculine style, or contact gmanifesto because your budget is pinging

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
01-22-2013 05:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bojangles's post:
Katatonic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fashion and Style Lounge Comte De St. Germain 1,405 451,075 08-18-2019 07:35 PM
Last Post: afewgoodrats
  An older man contemplates the road ahead Duke Main 62 6,273 04-23-2019 10:19 PM
Last Post: Duke Main
  [Making Money]  Digital Marketing Consulting Question & Answer WeekendCasanova 10 3,492 06-20-2018 11:18 AM
Last Post: Aviel