10minuteswithjesus

DeFide

Robin
I’ve got to admit, something about this feels strangely un-Catholic and immediately sets my “spidey sense” a-tingling. Upon closer inspection, I know why...
96DC2D82-02CF-47CB-AD8D-9C5353910483.jpeg
(((Opus Dei))). Go figure.

Troller

Pelican
I’ve got to admit, something about this feels strangely un-Catholic and immediately sets my “spidey sense” a-tingling. Upon closer inspection, I know why...
View attachment 29847
(((Opus Dei))). Go figure.
Opus Dei is elitist but not jewish. I´ve been to meetings but I´m not a member. Some family members are.

They have centers and woman, even rich ones, are taught to cook and take care of house economy.

They act like nazis with members so I find hard to believe they would be infiltrated. Only if they are controlled opposition since beginning. Supposedly Opus wanted to reduce influence of jews in banking.

Dan Brown movies with pedo Tom Hanks. Don´t make sense unless jews and jesuits were behind them. Jew and jesuits control arts. They control hollywood. Why would Opus comission movies against themselves?

Videos are well made and are nice to watch. They have a good message.

You can check Opus Dei writings of Escriva:

Louis IX

Pelican
Opus Dei accepts non-catholics and non-christians in their organisation. They also sometimes play guitar in group during their "events" .Off their website :

Can non-Catholic Christians and non-Christians belong to Opus Dei?​

Non-Catholic Christians and people of other religions cannot belong to the Prelature, but they can be its Cooperators, if they wish. Cooperators pray for Opus Dei or help it by means of their work and donations towards the educational and social projects undertaken by the faithful of the Prelature throughout the world. At present, there are Cooperators of Opus Dei who are Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran, Jewish, Moslem, and Buddhist, as well as people who have no religion.

I say "no" to this golem.

Last edited:

Troller

Pelican
Opus Dei accepts non-catholics and non-christians in their organisation. They also sometimes play guitar in group during their "events" .Off their website :

Can non-Catholic Christians and non-Christians belong to Opus Dei?​

Non-Catholic Christians and people of other religions cannot belong to the Prelature, but they can be its Cooperators, if they wish. Cooperators pray for Opus Dei or help it by means of their work and donations towards the educational and social projects undertaken by the faithful of the Prelature throughout the world. At present, there are Cooperators of Opus Dei who are Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran, Jewish, Moslem, and Buddhist, as well as people who have no religion.

I say "no" to this golem.
"Non-Catholic Christians and people of other religions cannot belong to the Prelature". It´s the other way around. They want other people to come closer to them and afterwards if possible turn them into christians.

You cannot be a Opus Dei member if your non christian. This is 100% certain. Being a member means the organization have to accept you by written. You sign some bullshit contract. Because you can be a member and not be priest or nun. That´s true. But not christian. It´s not possible. You will never be a non christian Opus member. Never. That´s simply impossible. You can have leftist political views in theory. Because of "Cesar to Cesar". But it doesn´t exist in practice. Opus Dei is fascist and anti semitic. Even though publicly they can pretend otherwise.

I went to their meetings in 2004 and 2005 but stopped because I didn´t have time and I was more liberal back then.

But I attend mass in Opus Dei churches whenever possible. It´s a certificate of quality. They are the best. Opus Dei priests are really good.

From what I´ve heard they took a serious financial hit by Dan Brown movies. It wasn´t just the movies. But a full on campaign waged by jesuits and jews to take them down from a lot of institutions. They were severely weaken in all aspects and mostly financial. Movies were just the most public aspect.

They got chased down from a lot of banks were they were gaining ground and changing things for the better. Just an example in Opus Dei banks board members were not allowed to be divorced. It was set as an example for all employees. We don´t like divorcees. I don´t think this is jewish. Jews want to break family unity.

Central banks supervisors (international bankers) controlled by jews, jesuits and leftwing masons destroyed Opus Dei banks through regulation. It reached the vatican bank which was threatened to be cut out from international banking. I´ve heard of this lightly because back then my main motivation was girls and pussy paradises. Deutsche Banke is close to vatican.

Both Escriva and John Paul II were right in trying to counter the power and influence of jews and jesuits were they have the most: banking. Banking shouldn´t be left for the jews. You realize now they were right. And if Opus Dei still had some banks. Conservatives could have some form of safe haven there. It´s a mistake to abandon institutions for the enemy to take and control them.

While Opus Dei influenced the church in the 80´s and 90´s I believe things were a a lot better than now with jesuits. Nobody should have any doubts about this.

I´m not a member. Because if I do something I go all the way. But in some years will probably become one. I send them money sometime. But it´s not because it´s Opus Dei. I sent money to a british political party I´ve never met them in my life. But they were ultraconservatives. And now we need that. We need to counter balance this shit. Unless you want to wear a chip and your children change sex every 6 months. No. It´s too much vomit. You cannot be a moderate. Because everything turned too far left.

I think Vigano is close to Opus Dei. Don´t know if he is a member. But he is close to them for sure. He called out Jesuit Bergoglio. And that probably has a deeper meaning than most people would assume. Most people don´t realize how a simple detail can have sometimes such an impact.

Last edited: