12 Dallas cops shot by sniper, 5 dead, during BLM protest

Matsufubu

Pelican
Roosh said:
If this thread can't get back on topic then it will be closed. Hydrogian and QC can take their beef to PM.

Err...guys? Did you miss this one? The points have been made, nothing but drama left to create. I for one don't want to see this thread closed unnecessarily. If it dies, it dies...don't kill it.

Fast Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Quintus Curtius said:
@Requiem:

When I was talking about cuckery in modern Germany, I was referring to politics and leadership, not "race."

My arguments here probably won't convince you, but I'm going to try anyway. The best way to cure your racism is through education.

Race obsessions, which are so easy to believe in, do not stand up to scrutiny. The idea that some "races" are superior to others doesn't hold water when you look at global history.

A Chinese could easily point to the achievements of his own people in inventions, literature, science, philosophy, and ethics.

Mexicans can show us the monuments of the Aztecs, Mayas, Toltecs, and Olmecs and talk about their achievements in astronomy and public works.

Peruvians can talk about the great achievements of the Incas and their incredible irrigation and communication systems.

The south Indian (Dravidian) could point to the temples of Madura, Trichinopoly, and Madras, and talk about those building achievements.

The Polynesians had great achievements in navigation; they were exploring the Pacific at a time when other peoples were terrified to step into a canoe.

Civilization has been color-blind.

Even among "white" races there have been many different civilizations. The Semitic peoples produced Assyria, Babylonia, Phoenicia, the Hebrews, and Carthage, as well as Arabs and Islam. On this last point, we can note that the Semitic Arabs conquered a huge tract of land from Spain to Central Asia in the Middle Ages and graced it with science and philosophy at at time when Europe was struggling politically and socially.

All great civilizations were fusions of more than one "race" or ethnicity.

The Greeks? They were a fusion of peoples and ideas from Asia Minor, Crete, Phoenicia, and Egypt. The Romans? Fusions of Etruscans (possibly Near Eastern), Celts, Teutons, and Greeks.

Japanese? A fusion of Chinese, Korean, Polynesian, and native Ainu peoples.

The entire history of the world is the history of population movements. Organisms are not static. They expand to fill the space available to them. As do flies, so do humans. The concept transcends race.

There were also civilizations in Africa: Ethiopians, as well as Kush, Axum, Songhai, etc. If these civilizations did not reach the levels of others it was due to the debilitating influences of geography and climate.

Would a different "race" have done any better in those inhospitable regions? I doubt it.

A large number of peoples and "races" in history have influenced the progress of man. This idea of race "mixing" being bad is just wrong.

In fact, the "race mixing" that worries you so much does play a role in history. Over centuries, different stocks and ethnic groups combine into a gene pool that gets turned over and over. Over the centuries, these strains fuse together to create a new type. To this we add the influences of geography, climate, social systems, etc.

This was how England was created: the fusion of Angles, Jutes, Danes, Normans, Celts, and Romans (a bit) into a new man: the Englishman. This new nation then acquires (or inherits) its own unique ways and character. The influence of geography, climate, society, diet, and politics further shape the formation of a new national identity.

This process can take centuries. It's a long, slow, process.

It's the civilization that makes people what they are, not their racial pedigree. If racial pedigree is a factor, it is a minor one when compared to the others I've listed.

America is still in the mixing stage of its national development. It is a young country; far younger than the civilizations and peoples of Asia, Europe, or Africa.

From the 1600s to about 1848, America's culture was mostly northern European. But after 1850, America opened its doors to huge numbers of immigrants. That process continues to this day. There was also a large population of African slaves imported to the US.

This process of racial fusion is ongoing. It's going on right now. It will not be finished for another 300 years. When it is, we will finally be able to say that there is such a thing as American civilization. "Americans" may have a language very different from English. It may not sound like English at all.

Despite all the turbulence, all the conflict, this process will go on: despite wars, revolutions, collapses, and all the rest.

That's what I think about all this.

The only way to overcome racial antipathies is through travel, education, and what Cicero called "greatness of spirit."

Skimming through the few pages following the above post I noticed that it sparked a somewhat antagonistic debate, but I can't resist contributing my own two cents because I feel there are two fundamental points QC is trying to make here, both of which rest on extremely flawed premises.

Firstly, there is the completely disingenuous assertion that people who wish to maintain the ethnic or racial "purity" of their nations are motivated by the classic definition of racism, namely the belief that their own race is superior to other races. Do such beliefs exist in the world? Certainly.

But they are not widely held by those of us on RVF who advocate ethnic nationalism, so it is frankly insulting for QC to wax poetic about the achievements of the world's various peoples as if our desire to not have our own people bred to extinction rests on our belief that other races/ethnies are unevolved untermenschen. That's total bollocks. We want a future for our race/ethnicity for the same reason parents want a future for their children: it's our race/ethnicity, and it is ours regardless of whether it is superior, inferior, or mediocre.

Believe me, if in the next 50 years the Africans or Chinese or Polynesians manage to land on Mars, master time travel and conquer aging, proving themselves to be the unequivocal "master race," that will not make any of us here less concerned about the extinction of our people. Because our concern for the future of our people is not born out of some misplaced belief in our own racial superiority, but out of normal healthy human group strategy that is ubiquitous among all the races and only declared to be pathological when displayed by whites.

The second point that QC makes is even more flawed than the first. He tries to prove that the extinction-sorry, "evolution"- of peoples is a good thing, and he does so by presenting history in a retroactive fashion. Look, race mixing is great, he says! If it were not for race-mixing, we wouldn't be here today. How can the Germans and the Japanese and the French be against race mixing, when race mixing is what gave rise to the Germans and the Japanese and the French?!

I hope everyone can see the enormous logical error inherent in this type of retroactive, self-justifying argument, but if not, let me illustrate. What was the genesis of today's Mexicans and Latin Americans? It was the conquest, rape, and genocide of the native American population by Spanish invaders. Without the brutal and traumatic experience of Spanish conquest, modern "Latinos" would not exist.

So by QCs logic, Latinos should embrace any potential GenoRape 2.0 with open arms. After all, without the violent "processing" of their ancestors, the current iteration of Latinos would not exist, so surely said processing must have been a good thing, right? How can Latinos be against getting murdered and raped, when murder and rape is what gave rise to Latinos in the first place?

Look, QC, I normally read your posts and find myself nodding my head, but the above was not one of your finest. As Hydrogonian noted in his responses, this reads like something written by a globalist stooge. You are right, history consists of peoples ebbing and flowing and merging, but almost never voluntarily. If you told the Romans in Gaul who were witnessing the dissolution of their civilization at the hands of invading Germanic hordes that one day the resultant mixed breed French would achieve global prominence they almost certainly would not have been consoled, to put it mildly. Likewise, we are not going to be consoled by the suggestion that when we are washed away, we will be replaced by some new half breed that may or may not achieve great things. History is the struggle to not get washed away.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Too bad we can't have one big separate (but equal!) thread to discuss all the racial issues that tend to sidetrack threads...call it the "Master Race Thread".

Anyway, I heard "Diamond" on the BBC. It does sound like she is playing for sympathy to get money, and probably doing a good job at it.

Matsufubu

Pelican
RexImperator said:
Too bad we can't have one big separate (but equal!) thread to discuss all the racial issues that tend to sidetrack threads...call it the "Master Race Thread".

Anyway, I heard "Diamond" on the BBC. It does sound like she is playing for sympathy to get money, and probably doing a good job at it.

1. That's actually a good idea. Mods could remove derailing race posts for the purity of the thread.

2. That's also really, really funny. Well done, sir.

3. With a name like hers I think that's a no-brainer

BassPlayaYo

Kingfisher
rotekz said:
A few Philando Castile developments:

MN COPS: Newport Cigarette Tax Stamps Tie Gangbanger #PhilandoCastile To Convenience Store Robbery #FalconHeightsShootings

Minnesota police have told GotNews.com that the authorities linked Lavish Reynolds’s cigarettes to the scene of an armed robbery where the cigarettes were stolen.

GotNews.com’s police sources have confirmed that investigators have linked the cigarette tax stamps from a July 2nd robbery to the vehicle driven by Philando Castile and Lavish Reynolds.

Reynolds, who has since gone on a media tour, may have even been an accomplice.

The robber of the convenience store stole more than a dozen bulky cartons of Newports.

“According to a press release from the St. Anthony Police Department, which contracts for police service in Lauderdale, the two robbed the Super USA store in the 2400 block of Larpenteur Avenue around 7:30 p.m., taking cash from the register and cartons of Newport cigarettes.”

We’re told that the cops ran the tax stamps on the cigarettes in Reynolds’s possession and tied them to the scene of the crime, according to our well-placed Minnesota police source law enforcement.

The vehicle also matched the description of a vehicle used in the robbery.

We’re told that Reynolds was the get away driver and that’s why the cops have impounded the car.

Reynolds, who is a Facebook addict, didn’t post on Facebook for a few days before July 4.

Did she lay low after she and Castile robbed the store?

First off, gotnews.com(twitter banned blogger) isn't a reputable news site and I would take anything they publish with a grain of salt especially if you don't see it posted by any other major reputable news organization. This is news consumption 101.

Second, currently there is no track and trace system (down to the individual store) available for cigarettes so it's very unlikely that the cops "ran the tax stamps" and even if they could it would lead them to the distributor but the distributor may not be able to track them to each individual store they may wind up in. These people could have bought the cigarettes prior to them being stolen or from a 3rd party after they were stolen.

I posted it in the Everything Lounge, but it fits nicely here:

Cool rapper anti-rapper with a more intelligent message:

The text, because it's so good - also I like the song by itself:

[Verse 1]
Man I hate rap, but if the shoe fits, wear it
I've become a freak of nature all the kids stare at
Who walk around bumping RAW with the shit blaring
Saying "fuck school" and dropping out like a miscarriage
I'm embarrassed and I'm ashamed I played a part in this devilish game
Making your common sense perish, but I ain't taking the full blame
Cause most of you chumps running around here ain't never had strict parents
All of your brain cells rotting from weed

You feeling like if you ain't got it, life's not as complete
You having sex with every-motherfuckin'-body you see
With a past so dark that Satan'd jump out of his seat
But still you out in these streets thinking you hot as can be
Without the knowledge to lead so you just follow the sheep
Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean
While your favorite rapper's like "Yeah, he got it from me"
You been brainwashed by a fake life that you're used to livin'
When I say the word "fun", what do you envision?
Probably drinking and smoking out with your crew
And chilling with clueless women you trying to bang, bumping New Edition
Is that all you think life really is
Well if so, then you're a fucking idiot
I honestly feel like grabbing your head and hitting it
Matter of fact, you don't even deserve a brain; GIMME IT!
Do you even have any goals
Aside from bagging these hoes and packing a bowl
Well let me guess- No
You're only in school because your parents make you go
When all you do is play beer pong and hang out with your bros
Yo, society's got you living for a whack cause
You're a fucking adult with no skills at all
You don't read any books or play ball

You don't draw, you literally do nothing at all
Still you fiend for the glamorous fruits
You don't have cause you idolize rappers that do
And all they say is "I got money and it's stacked to the roof"
And now you think that it's gon' magically just happen to you
How? Your lazy ass don't commit to labor
You pick something up, try it out, and put it down two minutes later
Then you complain about your life cause it ain't getting catered
Now whoever tries to call you on your bullshit's a hater
You wanna succeed, you have to try
Or one day you'll get older and regret it all cause you can't provide
Your friends are lowlifes, don't act surprised
Look, just cut the bad fruit off of the tree, make the sacrifice

[Verse 2]
Girls, stop acting like you want a guy with traits like Romeo
Bitch that's a fucking lie
You always talk about how every man's fake
And you can't take it and you want something real
Shut up tramp, save it

:laugh:
Twice a week you put on your makeup and damn bracelets
And head to the club half-naked with your ass shaking
Pulling a lowlife nigga who claim he cash making
Till you let him hit and find out he work at the gas station
One of them niggas got you pregnant and you can't raise it
But you caused it, your actions made a fat statement
You want Romeo, then act patient
And stop fronting like he in the club posted in the back waitin'
It's the club, where guys put on a new persona
After they get loaded with a few coronas
They always shouting and wild out with habits that very few condone of
Then they look for beautiful brainless bitches like you to bone 'em
Then when they leave you, you cry and cry
Talking 'bout, "Oh my god I can't find a guy
I've spent so many years and I've tried and tried
Why am I even on Earth? I should die"
You want Romeo, you're not worthy
You're cock-thirsty
You're nasty and probably got herpes
Sometimes the secret to finding is to stop searching
Try a new formula, cause your last one's not working

:highfive:
[Verse 3]
The term "real nigga"'s publicly used
And I need to know what it means, cause I'm fucking confused
Are you one for always busting your tool
With nothing to lose and something to prove to homies up in your crew
Is it because you're selling drugs to get loot
And brag about how you done been shot and stabbed
Like it's fun to be you
But your life's a struggle, right, and you just hustling through
Nah, you hamster ass nigga, you just stuck in a loop
Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal

It's clear you can't stand the law, you're lost as an abandoned dog
And all you're interested in is fighting, rapping, and basketball

I can't even fuck with you, cause if we out in public
You gon' get caught stealing some shit and get my ass in trouble, too
You'll get old and be nothing
Living life in these streets, thugging and starting shit with anybody mean mugging
Look at you, a real nigga, thinking your life's cool
Girls used to turn me down for guys who were like you
Till you grab their heart and shove a spearhead right through
Then they regret it because it wasn't the right move
Your real nigga talk seems bogus
A real nigga don't brag about being real as long as he knows it
And his future doesn't seem hopeless
A real nigga stays out of jail, handles shit, and he keeps focused

[Verse 4]
To all you rappers whose soul is out in the wrong
You inspired the issue I wrote about in this song
You go to prowl on the young who roam around in the slums
See this is what happens when rap's overcrowded with bums
Hope the hour's long when I'm rolling out with your tongue
The man above is my guide, you know the power is strong
All you menacing freaks are only in it for cheese
And the mass control limit was breached - fuck hip-hop
They only in it for cheese, and any eyewitness can see
They purposely making the innocent weak
My existence on this planet's for you, I ain't only here to benefit me
Yo, we need to make a change while there's still time
It is hard, and sometimes I struggle trying to reveal mine
I can guide you if you feel blind
I just need you to be willing to journey into my ill mind

As for the shooting - the reasons for it are clear. You can rouse folk to do crazy stupid stuff.

Finally I want to mention that I ardently believe that races and tribes can evolve or devolve. I don't even believe in some kind of genetic evolution, but rather simple behavioral imprintation via religion, ethics, work-attitude and k-selected breeding works wonders. Most of those changes take generations, when applied with all we know currently, the changes could be massive within 150 years and not millennia. Even the globalists write about genius-level blacks they found in Africa in the 19th century - and they obviously worked together with those families. I personally met someone whose family is part of the central African cleptocracy - most of them highly intelligent and educated.

As for Black Lives Matters:

10161-booker-t-washington-quotes-on-race.jpg

Booker T Washington says it all really - he had those individuals in his own time as well:

estudies-lecture-5-debateabdul-alkalimat-31-638.jpg

Cm_WurnWAAEZcuR.jpg

Some Red Pill essence - way more k-selection and households with fathers would do wonders to the problem at hand.

Tough love is always better than comfortable PC lies.

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
@hydro

Out of respect for Roosh's wishes, I won't continue discussing it. Send me a PM if desired. Moving on.

Thanks. The only thing I had desired to discuss was QC's post, but I'd venture that is now also best left further undiscussed. I'm good moving forward.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
BassPlayaYo said:
First off, gotnews.com(twitter banned blogger) isn't a reputable news site and I would take anything they publish with a grain of salt especially if you don't see it posted by any other major reputable news organization. This is news consumption 101.
Twitter banned Chuck Johnson of GotNews because he broke the story of Jack Dorsey's gay relationship with Black Lives Matter leader Deray McKesson. In fact there are quite a few Twitter related scoops at Gotnews that will have embarrassed Jack.

Twitter is a SJW converged organisation and one of the last places you would look to for guidance as to which news outlets are reliable.

Gotnews.com is one of the few places outside of Breitbart that I trust completely. Chuck Johnson is a truly excellent investigative journalist.

BassPlayaYo said:
Second, currently there is no track and trace system (down to the individual store) available for cigarettes so it's very unlikely that the cops "ran the tax stamps" and even if they could it would lead them to the distributor but the distributor may not be able to track them to each individual store they may wind up in. These people could have bought the cigarettes prior to them being stolen or from a 3rd party after they were stolen.

I believe GotNews on this one. Sorry.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Zelcorpion said:

Tough love is always better than comfortable PC lies.

I love Booker T Washington alot. I studied him a great deal when I was younger. He and Charles R. Drew were my favorite black inventors/scientists growing up.

That said, that last video is nutty. Africans never made anything out of stone before white men? That's just incorrect. Then he said Egypt does not count? How about Moroccans? He cannot nitpick what qualifies as Africa and what does not. It's a continent, not a country. Conversely North Africa tended to have better access to the rest of the world, different ecology, and natural resources (i.e. The Nile, European Sea access etc.)

Every man interesting in why certain societies grew and why others never took off, should read this book.

9780307932433.jpg

If you want to know why certain ones died out or failed, then read this one:

CollapseCover2.jpg

The proof is in the details. It's not one cause. Ever. It's a combination of factors and none of them have to do with intelligence. Maybe religions (Mayan, Shinto, or Ancient Easter Island Beliefs), but never intelligence.

Africa is just too diverse to just collect into a pot of, these humans are racially incapable of building or doing things intelligently. Men like Shaka Zulu are in the small group of military geniuses. Ramses II was savvy in his own right as well against the Sea Peoples at times.

That pastor's anger I understand he wants his people to be responsible, but his premise is just too far off the mark.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Quintus Curtius said:
^^^^
But I'll prefer to think of you as the guy who spent upwards of 20 posts defending that liar and fraud, NASA Test Pilot.

Your judgment is not exactly state-of-the-art.

QC, I respect your well-reasoned posts and essays for RoK, but you just used an ad hominem debate tactic with Hydrogonian. That's a logical fallacy and I thought we RV participants avoided that kind of thing. Please respond to his counterpoints with your own reasoned, calm counter-counter-points.

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Thanks for the support and the debate, guys, sincerely (most recently C-note and TK - thank you). However, please, let's just be finished with it in this thread. Going forward with this sub-thread is untenable if the thread is to continue without being shut-down, and probably unwise regardless given the heat that it generated. Even the continued discussion on race and society is just another way of continuing this particular debate. Assertions are made, people will disagree, and the previous QC post and my response will again be referenced. And then once more we will be off-to-the-races. Thanks again.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
hydrogonian said:
Thanks for the support and the debate, guys, sincerely (most recently C-note - thank you). However, please, let's just be finished with it in this thread. Going forward is untenable of the thread is to continue, and probably unwise regardless given the heat that it generated. Thanks again.

Got it.

By the way, did you all watch the Dallas memorial service video? Besides Obama's off-pitch speech, GW Bush started swaying back and forth and smiling during the closing song. He looked ridiculous. I'm thinking the organizers were regretting inviting the both of them.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Travesty said:
2) I love taking a jab at LOZ or QC any chance I can because I think for whatever reason the way they type in that historic flowery way combine with their rep points makes members weary of disagreeing with them due to the boyband back up dancer gang comes in for support. Keep in mind I have given them both rep points.

It is nice to see these two have to defend themselves once in awhile.

Meanwhile a high rep member like Samseau gets and handles flack all the time. He doesn't have the guys march out in the white sparkly jackets with spin dance moves to save him.

This is even gayer then that time you visited a Microbrewery with Suits. :laugh:

I kid.

Those books recommended above remind me that I need to get back into reading - it's been over about a decade since I picked up a book to read on my own, textbooks for school don't count. Another goal to work on.

Back on topic.

Those tax stamps might be damning if they're linked to him.

Any cop would be worried about the presence of a handgun on a persons in a vehicle. Now is race a mitigating factor - it might be.