12 Dallas cops shot by sniper, 5 dead, during BLM protest

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
CnQB8LLUsAAiNOq.jpg:small


meter20.gif


BLM supporters assault random white guy on Green Line Metro train
Video description:
Published on Jul 11, 2016

Uploaded to twitter by #BlackLivesMatter supporter "DeefrmUpt" on July 11. It quickly became a viral hit among the protesters of peace. Update: he has now deleted the video and/or put his account on private mode. Update 2: METRO TRANSIT POLICE SEEKING INFORMATION http://www.fox5dc.com/
Update 3: One of the assailants now in custody https://twitter.com/MetroTransitPD/status/752886643900776448

"HYATTSVILLE, Md. - Metro Transit Police are seeking to identify a person of interest sought in a second-degree assault of another passenger on a Green Line Metro train.

Police said the assault happened as the train was at the Prince George’s Plaza station at around 12:10 p.m on Monday.

Video of the alleged incident posted on Twitter shows the person of interest wearing a red shirt and hat approaching the seated victim and striking him in the head. The person of interest is then seen attempting to assault the victim again along with another person before the video ends."
 
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.
 
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

And this matters why?
 
nomadbrah said:
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

And this matters why?

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people especially cops, the shooting happened at a BLM rally, and BLM believe the police force has a problem with racism.

So with that in mind, one of the policemen involved in this shooting, potentially having link to neo-nazi groups etc, is relevant to the discussion
 
frenchcorporation said:
nomadbrah said:
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

And this matters why?

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people especially cops, the shooting happened at a BLM rally, and BLM believe the police force has a problem with racism.

So with that in mind, one of the policemen involved in this shooting, potentially having link to neo-nazi groups etc, is relevant to the discussion

Sure, I understand perfectly that deceitful argument, that 5 cops should be killed because one guy had some tattoos.

What argument are YOU making here, try to think it through.
 
nomadbrah said:
Sure, I understand perfectly that deceitful argument, that 5 cops should be killed because one guy had some tattoos.

What argument are YOU making here, try to think it through.

You are the first person I've seen posit that argument , I havent seen that argument made anywhere else. Like i said previously, I was providing relevant information.

If the huffington post article is accurate, I'm sure it will affect how people view the incident, as all the other ensuing information has
 

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
frenchcorporation said:
nomadbrah said:
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

And this matters why?

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people especially cops, the shooting happened at a BLM rally, and BLM believe the police force has a problem with racism.

So with that in mind, one of the policemen involved in this shooting, potentially having link to neo-nazi groups etc, is relevant to the discussion

No, it's not relevant unless the officer in question was abusing his authority. Someone having "questionable" personal political beliefs should not be considered a justifiable reason to have violence inflicted on them.

That Huffington Post piece is pure slander in the worst way imaginable. It's implying that having objectionable political beliefs means that you somehow deserve to get murdered. Their entire smoking gun is based on a few tattoos.

The police chief of San Jose is an outright La Raza sympathizer. Does he "deserve" to get murdered as well?
 

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

This is your conclusion, or are you simply repeating the conclusion of the Huffington Post writer?

The iron cross, the Moljnir, and the crusaders cross are all deeply rooted in European history and unjustly maligned by people who would deprive them of every symbol of their history.

The article speaks about a phantom white supremacy, but there are no mainstream news outlets who are not maligning the Right as White Supremacists. Whites are shitty at being supremacist if this is what they are. They can't even control a single MSM outlet. Who is maligning a dead cop, who was expressive of his heritage, as a supremacist? I'd hold that the dictator of the narrative is the successful supremacist, not the group who can't stop themselves from being incessantly maligned in the MSM.

My family fought in the crusades (known by a surname association with the crusades, not through any particular individual) and I won't ever let anyone dictate what that cross means.

Then there is this paragraph in the article:

It also underscores the logic behind Micah Johnson’s motives—assuming we believe what’s been reported of them to be true. In a year that’s seen nearly 200 Black people killed by police already, and when none of the officers are likely to ever be charged with a crime for doing so, Micah Johnson killed five police officers. And one of them was likely a full blown white supremacist. Perhaps unsurprisingly, if someone wants to target white supremacists, starting with cops is a good bet.

^^^ He just openly justified the homicide of cops.

There is a right and wrong side to what is shaping up, wholly crafted by these media snakes.
 

porscheguy

Ostrich
frenchcorporation said:
nomadbrah said:
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

And this matters why?

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people especially cops, the shooting happened at a BLM rally, and BLM believe the police force has a problem with racism.

So with that in mind, one of the policemen involved in this shooting, potentially having link to neo-nazi groups etc, is relevant to the discussion
Or in all likelihood, it means the cop had taken to a form of Christian expression that reflects his status as a member of law enforcement.

Even if he put on white sheets and burned crosses on his evenings off, did he deserve to die?
 
El Chinito loco said:
No, it's not relevant unless the officer in question was abusing his authority. Someone having "questionable" personal political beliefs should not be considered a justifiable reason to have violence inflicted on them.

That Huffington Post piece is pure slander in the worst way imaginable. It's implying that having objectionable political beliefs means that you somehow deserve to get murdered. Their entire smoking gun is based on a few tattoos.

The police chief of San Jose is an outright La Raza sympathizer. Does he "deserve" to get murdered as well?

I agree, I do not think having neo-nazi leaning etc is a justifiable reason at all. The writer does seem to be implying that heavily though.

porscheguy said:
Or in all likelihood, it means the cop had taken to a form of Christian expression that reflects his status as a member of law enforcement.

Even if he put on white sheets and burned crosses on his evenings off, did he deserve to die?

No he didnt deserve to die, what i posted what the opinions of the writer, not myself
 

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
frenchcorporation said:
If the huffington post article is accurate, I'm sure it will affect how people view the incident, as all the other ensuing information has

Sure it will. That's the point of it, in spite of there being no logic to the conclusion; either factually nor morally.

And the illogical conclusion both factual and moral, as the retard-level IQ masses infer whatever crazy nonsense that they will as a result, will stoke the fire higher.

There's nothing like punching the accelerator when you are careening toward a cliff.

But it was always obvious that this was the entire point of the media-invented racial frenzies beginning a couple of years ago. No one should be shocked that they are going to follow through with their plan to fracture society in two.
 
Ah it's notorious anti-white jew Jesse Benn at it again.

Each.And.Every.Time

Just can't help themselves.

I'm going to get a rune tattoo soon just to piss of these antifa phaggots.
 

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
frenchcorporation said:
nomadbrah said:
Sure, I understand perfectly that deceitful argument, that 5 cops should be killed because one guy had some tattoos.

What argument are YOU making here, try to think it through.

You are the first person I've seen posit that argument , I havent seen that argument made anywhere else. Like i said previously, I was providing relevant information.

If the huffington post article is accurate, I'm sure it will affect how people view the incident, as all the other ensuing information has

Huffington Post is a gossip outlet that is run by a bunch of liberal chicks with no real journalism background. :tard: They shouldn't be trusted.

lDvuul8.jpg:small
 

Delta

Kingfisher
nomadbrah said:
Ah it's notorious anti-white jew Jesse Benn at it again.

Each.And.Every.Time

Just can't help themselves.

I'm going to get a rune tattoo soon just to piss of these antifa phaggots.

I don't see why it's relevant that he's a Jew, but he sure is one crazy fuck. Scroll down through his Twitter. It's largely him criticizing less extreme liberals for being unwilling to use violence to achieve their political ends.

Here are a couple downright scary things he's Retweeted:

https://twitter.com/jackherer20/status/748377440603488260

https://twitter.com/syndicalisms/status/748376126649671680
 

spokepoker

Hummingbird
In a year that’s seen nearly 200 Black people killed by police already
Where do they get the statistics for how many people killed by police so far this year? How many of other race's deaths have resulted from police interaction?
 

spokepoker

Hummingbird
Thanks. So far 145 blacks killed this year, funny how they round up so far. Let's just throw on an extra 55 bodies, make it a nice even 200, nobody'll notice. More than double that whites killed, but that doesn't exist, so we can't talk about it.
 
Delta said:
nomadbrah said:
Ah it's notorious anti-white jew Jesse Benn at it again.

Each.And.Every.Time

Just can't help themselves.

I'm going to get a rune tattoo soon just to piss of these antifa phaggots.

I don't see why it's relevant that he's a Jew, but he sure is one crazy fuck. Scroll down through his Twitter. It's largely him criticizing less extreme liberals for being unwilling to use violence to achieve their political ends.

Here are a couple downright scary things he's Retweeted:

https://twitter.com/jackherer20/status/748377440603488260

https://twitter.com/syndicalisms/status/748376126649671680

The only way dear Jesse here is allowed to write the kind of violent racist crap he writes is because he is a jew and people need to wake up to the fact that so called 'white guilt' is most often jewish anti-white sentiment.
 
Top