12 Dallas cops shot by sniper, 5 dead, during BLM protest

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
hydrogonian said:
Your logic ability is failing you. First, supremacist and nationalist are not equal concepts. If it were true, then by your logic every Black and Jewish nationalist deserves to die.

And hold on a second there with the logic talk. You left a key word out there and I bet you did it on purpose.

Supremacist and nationalist aren't the same thing, we are all smart enough to know that.

Add WHITE to nationalist and the lines get a little blurry. Don't tell me they don't.

Can I, a Polynesian, go join the KKK, of course not.

Can I join the Workers Party of Christianity or whatever the hell else those people call themselves? Also no.

A white guy can easily justify tjhe two the way you did, but if you exclude me, in my mind you are the same damn thing.

Aloha!
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Most of us are reading from the same script while arguing about the font.

This is not a question of whether this man deserved to die, or even whether he should be allowed to be a police officer. Who in their right mind thinks that a white supremacist cop flew under the radar for that long or had his proclivities ignored by his multiracial commanders? Without evidence to support it, it's a laughable theory.

No, dropping these sparse details and leaving the race-hustlers to pick up the slack is obviously a means for the MSM to deflect full accountability from racist black political groups for the murder of those cops.

No dice. BLM and their MSM enablers have blood on their hands. They have been stoking the fires of hate and now that one of their boys has upped the ante it's all getting a little bit real for them, so they want to defuse the situation with their generic fallback of "aren't we all a little to blame for this?"

Fukkem. Keep pushing the idea that the MSM is tearing America apart and keep dropping hints that the MSM traitors and race hustlers need to be made to pay for their actions, by any means necessary. For cowards like them agitating from the sidelines sometimes even the thought of getting their cumuppins is enough to make them check their mouths before they speak.
 

thoughtgypsy

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Kona said:
Supremacist and nationalist aren't the same thing, we are all smart enough to know that.

Add WHITE to nationalist and the lines get a little blurry. Don't tell me they don't.

Can I, a Polynesian, go join the KKK, of course not.

Can I join the Workers Party of Christianity or whatever the hell else those people call themselves? Also no.

A white guy can easily justify tjhe two the way you did, but if you exclude me, in my mind you are the same damn thing.

Aloha!

Can I, a White non-Hispanic male of a Christian background join La Raza? Get a loan with the United Negro College fund? Join Bnai Brith? Have a legal right to return to Israel at any time while never having set foot there before?

No.

Where is the hysterical media backlash over Black identity, Asian identity, Hispanic identity, Jewish identity? These groups are allowed to form their own clubs and organizations, many of them officially supported on university campuses and in major industries. Try doing the same with a White group and let me know how that works out.

The only group that's not allowed to express pride in their history or form independent groups, if they so wish, are White people. Other groups have taken this for granted and accepted this as normal, but frankly many White people are frustrated over the blatant double standards involved.

For many people, the narrative of their cultural and national history help shape their understanding of their identity. Over time, by rendering that identity meaningless, you destroy it. It's tantamount to the destruction of cultures. Only strong, coherent cultures who retain their identity are able to overcome outside threats.

I respect a culture's right to be left alone and avoid being wiped away by the forces of multiculturalism and globalism, if they so wish.

I don't resent the Japanese for having a strict immigration policy and wanting to remain Japanese. Nor for that matter, any other country or ethnic group.

Where is the public outcry when Israel builds a wall to keep out other groups, teaches Jewish history in it's schools, and instills pride in their national identity?

There is none. Yet any attempt of White people to celebrate their heritage, or discuss group issues is met with extreme hostility, legal sanctions, and often violence. The UKIP, National Front, and other European political parties which wish to restrict massive immigration of culturally hostile antagonistic groups are the target of vicious legal, media, and vigilante attacks. All for merely advocating what is perfectly normal policy for nearly every non-European country.

Wanting to preserve a culture that produced some of the world's most impressive philosophical, scientific, and architectural marvels is now automatically conflated with ushering in the next Hitler and holocaust(TM). It's ridiculous.

As an American with multiple ancestral nationalities whose often dated outside his race, I've got nothing against tribes intermingling, but it should be voluntary, not forced.

The amount of one sided bias on this issue is incredible.
 

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
BassPlayaYo said:
frenchcorporation said:
Disclaimer: take this with a pinch of salt. and if it's already been posted I apologise

Apparently one of the officers shot dead was a neonazi/white supremacist in the traditional sense: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

A few friends and acquaintances of mine did the legwork and discovered that slain Dallas police officer Lorne Ahrens was a proud, open white supremacist. His ring finger bore an Iron Cross tattoo, his Facebook cover photo was a massive Thor’s Hammer symbol, and his left arm was emblazoned with a “crusaders’ shield,” common to those right-wing Christians who believe that Christianity is engaged in a centuries-long war with Islam. His Facebook likes included pages which bore similar iconography—more Iron Crosses and a Confederate flag or two.

This information is as relevant as any information posted about the background real or imagined of any person killed by a police officer. We've seen a few posts aimed at "justifying" why a person was shot and killed by the police and most of it is a stretch or just bogus information put out by obscure sites masquerading as legitimate news outlets.

It's horrible that the officer was killed but if he was a white supremacist we should know that and more importantly the Dallas PD should (have) known about it.


You are wrong.

Here's why.. the details of one individual was relevant because it may have explained the events that occurred during the traffic stop. It was an ongoing investigation during what police thought was after a commission of an actual crime. Every detail before and after is 100% relevant. It may explain the state of mind and actions of the suspect that caused the officer to shoot first. Mistakes happen in any case in police work. It has nothing to do with malice or injustice.

On the other side of things..having personal political beliefs no matter how abhorrent is not a crime. It's not relevant at all unless you can prove it had an effect on the judgment or professional abilities of this officer.

It's true that during the application process LEO are held to a higher standard but a lot of that is due to liability. This does not include personal political beliefs but only membership in unusual political/religious activist or extremist organizations which is an automatic disqualifier in most cases anyways.

There's zero proof that this officer was a member of a "racist cop gang" as the article alleges to be true. This is why this article is pure slander.

This article is in such poor taste because the attacks were on all cops present at the scene. This cop's death was as random as can be amongst his brothers in blue. There's no way anyone can argue that only white racist cops were targeted and somehow that's justified.

It's just rage against the police as an institution which encompasses all racial backgrounds. Any person trying to argue this attack as being somehow justifiable or "karmic justice" being dispensed is just a scumbag pure and simple.
 

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Kona said:
And hold on a second there with the logic talk. You left a key word out there and I bet you did it on purpose.

Supremacist and nationalist aren't the same thing, we are all smart enough to know that.

Add WHITE to nationalist and the lines get a little blurry. Don't tell me they don't.

Can I, a Polynesian, go join the KKK, of course not.

Can I join the Workers Party of Christianity or whatever the hell else those people call themselves? Also no.

A white guy can easily justify tjhe two the way you did, but if you exclude me, in my mind you are the same damn thing.

I'll stick with the logic talk, because I'm being logical.

I didn't leave anything out on purpose. I drew parallel lines to parallel concepts for all people.

Even though you concede that nationalist does not equal supremacist, you go on to contradict this statement when you make an exception for one group. This is not logic, but its antithesis.

The KKK are supremacists, not nationalists. And they are a political blight for white people. They're so politically anti-productive that they can only be looked upon as an enemy. I suspect them of being set up as a strawman, they are so utterly ridiculous in purpose, but I'll leave that theory be for now. Instead, I'll refer you away from their role as America's devil, and to the point that in their place more white people are murdered by inter-racial crime every year than the KKK took care of in their best year. Organized conspiracy or not, the numbers are the numbers.

Moreover, white people cannot join supremacist, nor usually nationalist organizations, for other groups. Thus, I don't see the logic in your examples that you cannot join White groups. Good luck joining the Black Panthers or the local Orthodox Synagogue.

I know they are the same thing to you which, when extrapolated to millions of people like you, is why the west is careening toward destruction and major conflict. Your anger and prejudice toward white people is causing you to hold a double standard for whites and non-whites.

You feel justified in your nationalism, but immorally revoke it for others. This creates a political asymmetry, which means that the political and legal systems will fail. Political systems only survive when they are logical and symmetrical across large groups.

Not allowing white people their nationalism leads to the liberalism that we see today.

It leads to nations within nations that cause social conflict and special-victim status.

It leads to perpetual rent seeking rather than a society wherein everyone succeeds on meritocracy.

It leads to growing resentment on the part of whites, which like them or hate them are a group that is stupid to make upset.

It leads to a society that does not have the political ability to rid itself of ideologies that are hellbent on its destruction.

You can have your internationalism or your nationalism, but if you want peace you can't have both. Politics and the social sphere do not operate well in such a schizophrenic state.

Are white nationalists justified in Europe any less than indigenous Hawaiians are justified in Hawaii? Why or why not? Why should WNs in Europe not see you as a supremacist in the manner that you view them?

Historical fairness or revenge are not good answers to how the political and legal systems justify viewing particular groups vs all groups the same. That is, if we are to have some semblance of world peace in the future.

You may think that we are heading toward a more utopian future by pushing these multicultural conflicts on the back of internationalism for whites, but I believe that you are miscalculating what is probably going to happen. I'm not saying that whites are going to revert to some type of permanent nazism, but what will happen is war and, while whites probably won't permanently win their nationalism as a result, I know that non-whites will be the bigger losers by far and that outcome will have absolutely zero to do with the KKK. It'll be elite whites and non-whites that will win their new world order on the back of another world war.

Peace comes from de-escalation in allowing everyone their cultural space. That's what nationalism looks like as a human rights ideal for the world. Hawaiians, Blacks, Jews, Latinos, and Whites included.

The real enemy are the promoters of an internationalist utopian vision that is, generally, held to only be able to arrive after an apocalypse.
 

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Kona said:
Wouldnt white supremecy tattoos and a similar social media profile make this cops credibility as a witness extremely questionable?

Your characterization of religious and cultural symbols in tattoo form as "white supremacy" is pretty asymmetrical and prejudiced, no offense Kona. I do like you, bro. I hope that we can isolate this argument. But, seriously, you should consider taking less cues from the ADL; who sees fit to deny genocides of other groups because it hurts their political position. They'll literally say or do anything to further the political position of their group.

These are European heritage symbols, which is why groups use them. But it's not moral to demand that indigenous Europeans eschew their heritage because non-Europeans find the symbols threatening to their group (and its symbols).

Do you guys really believe that that guy was just really into Norse mythology?

There are large groups of people into reconstructed Norse religion, and moreover if we are to not believe that this guy was "just into Norse mythology" then what are we to beleive for anyone who uses the mjolnir as a symbol?

How about native Hawaiian religious symbols? Are we to believe that people who use them are supremacist? How about the Africa continent symbol embossed with African colors? How about the Star of David? All used by supremacists, or no?

Keep in mind that the original religions of Europe were cleansed with violence, and therefore the people who practice them are reviving a heritage that was oppressed.
 
Kona said:
hydrogonian said:
Your logic ability is failing you. First, supremacist and nationalist are not equal concepts. If it were true, then by your logic every Black and Jewish nationalist deserves to die.

And hold on a second there with the logic talk. You left a key word out there and I bet you did it on purpose.

Supremacist and nationalist aren't the same thing, we are all smart enough to know that.

Add WHITE to nationalist and the lines get a little blurry. Don't tell me they don't.

Can I, a Polynesian, go join the KKK, of course not.

Can I join the Workers Party of Christianity or whatever the hell else those people call themselves? Also no.

A white guy can easily justify tjhe two the way you did, but if you exclude me, in my mind you are the same damn thing.

Aloha!

Then in your mind, the only reason for exclusion can be supremacist reasoning.

Every time someone says something like that it reminds me of the kid that wasn't invited to the birthday party so he talks shit about the host in school.

It's a logical fallacy that arises out of rejection invoking a feeling of inferiority in you.

Not our fault. Aloha!
 

netguy68

Sparrow
Derailing the race portion of this thread for a moment.

Have you guys seen this? I know for sure that I'd never eat at a restaurant that did this, or support a business like this. Thinking about tossing up a quick site to help people track and avoid these types of businesses:

Lucky Terriyaki in Sedro-Wolley, WA (Skagit County) told two officers (when they were paying their bill) they were told that "the other customers didn't like law enforcement there". Chief deputy called to confirm this and was told by the owner to spread the word to other law enforcement that they were no longer welcome there either.

Zaxby's Chicken in Shelby, NC (Cleveland County): workers taunted officers and served them tainted food.

I doubt that I'll be near Zaxby's, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that I'd be within spitting distance of Lucky Teriyaki over the next few months. I do know that I won't be eating there however.

It's been mentioned previously on this thread that there are areas that should be allowed to not have a police presence since it is so traumatizing to the community. I think that we have a couple of good starter locations here.
 

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Lucky Terriyaki in Sedro-Wolley, WA (Skagit County) told two officers (when they were paying their bill) they were told that "the other customers didn't like law enforcement there". Chief deputy called to confirm this and was told by the owner to spread the word to other law enforcement that they were no longer welcome there either.

Zaxby's Chicken in Shelby, NC (Cleveland County): workers taunted officers and served them tainted food.

Excluding cops from your cash business is like watching the Darwin Awards.

Keep that shotty close buy, fellas, you might be needing it. Criminals have smart phones and read the news now.

For that matter, watching BLM and the other cop haters is also the Darwin Awards show from now on.

I suppose this will be true until they start staffing police department's with trannies and felons. Once that occurs, society will have broken down into a modern day rendition of Gangs of New York.
 

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
netguy68 said:
Derailing the race portion of this thread for a moment.

Have you guys seen this? I know for sure that I'd never eat at a restaurant that did this, or support a business like this. Thinking about tossing up a quick site to help people track and avoid these types of businesses:

Lucky Terriyaki in Sedro-Wolley, WA (Skagit County) told two officers (when they were paying their bill) they were told that "the other customers didn't like law enforcement there". Chief deputy called to confirm this and was told by the owner to spread the word to other law enforcement that they were no longer welcome there either.

Zaxby's Chicken in Shelby, NC (Cleveland County): workers taunted officers and served them tainted food.

I doubt that I'll be near Zaxby's, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that I'd be within spitting distance of Lucky Teriyaki over the next few months. I do know that I won't be eating there however.

It's been mentioned previously on this thread that there are areas that should be allowed to not have a police presence since it is so traumatizing to the community. I think that we have a couple of good starter locations here.


Since asian business owners are victimized by black criminals most of the time i'd say this story was a misunderstanding or complete bullshit. It makes zero sense to turn on the police.

Turns out it was probably a misunderstanding.

Through an interpreter, the owners of Lucky Teriyaki told KOMO News that they've received death threats online and over the phone. A language barrier appears to have lead to a huge misunderstand about what happened at the restaurant, they said.

While the deputies were eating, an employee noticed some customers at another table had spilled some soup and water, the owners said through an interpreter. The employee couldn't understand why the customers were getting upset and wondered if it was because the deputies were sitting nearby, they said. An employee asked the deputies if they were about to leave.

An employee didn't understand when law enforcement later tried to clarify what had happened, the owners said through an interpreter.

The owners said they feel terrible about what happened.

They're inviting members of law enforcement to come eat at the restaurant for free on Monday, July 18.

http://komonews.com/news/local/deputies-asked-not-to-dine-at-sedro-woolley-restaurant

The owner should fire the retarded employee asap though.
 

netguy68

Sparrow
El Chinito loco said:
Through an interpreter, the owners of Lucky Teriyaki told KOMO News that they've received death threats online and over the phone. A language barrier appears to have lead to a huge misunderstand about what happened at the restaurant, they said.

While the deputies were eating, an employee noticed some customers at another table had spilled some soup and water, the owners said through an interpreter. The employee couldn't understand why the customers were getting upset and wondered if it was because the deputies were sitting nearby, they said. An employee asked the deputies if they were about to leave.

An employee didn't understand when law enforcement later tried to clarify what had happened, the owners said through an interpreter.

The owners said they feel terrible about what happened.

They're inviting members of law enforcement to come eat at the restaurant for free on Monday, July 18.

http://komonews.com/news/local/deputies-asked-not-to-dine-at-sedro-woolley-restaurant

The owner should fire the retarded employee asap though.

Good catch, and agreed. Seemed like an odd place for that kind of attitude.
 

dispenser

Woodpecker
I haven't been following the news lately, and I'm not in the US.

What sort of trouble do you guys see brewing?

---

Kona: Either thought is free, or it isn't. If Norse mythology enthusiasts were banned from government for suspected racism, then that would logically be extended to all European mythologies and religions. How is that different from saying that white people should have no authority in the US?

Should all culture then be banned? We'd need a lot of robots. I suppose Rubio can be president then.

And if you stick to banning white culture specifically... Are white people really so terrifying? It's not as if we breathe fire and belch Zyklon-B.

I don't think you actually believe any of that, but ideas have implications. Knock one domino, and others follow.

I believe crimes should be punished based on their outcome.
Niggling over the nooks and crannies of an accused person's soul is a waste of time. To be blunt, it's womanish.
 

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
LeeEnfield303 said:
debeguiled said:
pic of Chief Brown

Great story....but every BLMer considers him a traitor to his race. ....and a not-insignificant percentage would kill him if they had the chance.

They are pretty quick to throw around the Uncle Tom insult when various blacks don't follow the script.
 
El Chinito loco said:
LeeEnfield303 said:
debeguiled said:
pic of Chief Brown

Great story....but every BLMer considers him a traitor to his race. ....and a not-insignificant percentage would kill him if they had the chance.

They are pretty quick to throw around the Uncle Tom insult when various blacks don't follow the script.

You should read the shit they spew at Clarence Thomas for 'leaving the plantation.'
 

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
LeeEnfield303 said:
debeguiled said:
pic of Chief Brown

Great story....but every BLMer considers him a traitor to his race. ....and a not-insignificant percentage would kill him if they had the chance.

I think the problem that comes with stirring up so much anger like this is that it leads to already angry and disenfranchised unhinged people acting on emotion and doing something like this.

As the economy is squeezing everyone, and people are already on the edge, it is so easy to start lashing out indiscriminately.

I think a lot of people, this shooter included, even if they do claim to be part of a larger group, are actually in a constant state of Me Versus Everyone.

And in that state, it doesn't take much to get you to go from "Fuck Everyone," to "Fuck it, we need action."

And then we get something like this.

It makes no sense even from a radical anti racist cop perspective as I understand it. If you are, as you should be, against black people being targeted by racist white police, why not buy a bus ticket and go to shoot up a particularly white, and particularly racist police force in a particularly racist city?

If you want social change, why shoot up a police force that is one third white, one third black, and one third hispanic, with a black police chief?

Wouldn't the numbers indicate that this police force is making an effort to move in the right direction?

So why attack them?

Because they were within walking distance of your apartment?

So much of activism today is so ambiguous and fired up and directionless, whether it is feminists, BLM, or SJWs. So much of it comes down to, we're mad, we are going to do what we want now, and that sort of energetic, high anger, unfocused energy will draw out the whackos effortlessly, putting leaders of movements in the position choosing between tempering their message to find a peaceful resolution, or doubling down and speaking out in support of insane people doing insane things.

And often, as Vox Day has pointed out, the activist doubles down reflexively, creating only heightened mistrust between people, and overall chaos.
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
dispenser said:
Kona: Either thought is free, or it isn't. If Norse mythology enthusiasts were banned from government for suspected racism, then that would logically be extended to all European mythologies and religions. How is that different from saying that white people should have no authority in the US?

Should all culture then be banned? We'd need a lot of robots. I suppose Rubio can be president then.

And if you stick to banning white culture specifically... Are white people really so terrifying? It's not as if we breathe fire and belch Zyklon-B.

I don't think you actually believe any of that, but ideas have implications. Knock one domino, and others follow.

I believe crimes should be punished based on their outcome.
Niggling over the nooks and crannies of an accused person's soul is a waste of time. To be blunt, it's womanish.

And there's the post that proves my point.

Its not racist, its Norse mythology.

I didn't say nigger I said niggling. Now tell me to check the definition or maybe give me a link to a dictionary.

You guys made a lot of big words out of a few of mine.

If you want to be who ever you are, own it. If you want to be a full out nazi, go for it.

Have some balls. Don't hide behind some big words.

To be blunt, its womanish.

Aloha!
 

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Kona said:
Its not racist, its Norse mythology.

Is Norse mythology racist and/or Nazi?

Let's boil this down to its essence. We're all moderately intelligent.

I bet that we can do this in very few small words as long as no one meanders off into rationalizations that no one wants to read in order to get the point across. Though, in actuality I'm dubious that no one will rationalize. "It's not racist, but...blah, blah, blah".

Now that "womanish" has been haphazardly applied broadly to everyone participating in this sub-thread, let's avoid being womanish. Yes?
 
Top