12 Dallas cops shot by sniper, 5 dead, during BLM protest

thoughtgypsy

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Kona said:
Its not racist, its Norse mythology.

I didn't say nigger I said niggling. Now tell me to check the definition or maybe give me a link to a dictionary.

You guys made a lot of big words out of a few of mine.

If you want to be who ever you are, own it. If you want to be a full out nazi, go for it.

Have some balls. Don't hide behind some big words.

To be blunt, its womanish.

Aloha!

Following this line of reasoning to it's conclusion, this means that anyone who expresses any interest or identification with a unique culture is viciously racist.

If you express an interest in Polynesian history, culture, even start using cultural identity words like "Aloha", you are a racial supremacist who secretly wants to gas the Jews.

Is this what you're trying to tell us Kona? Come now, have some balls and get it out already.

Or are we supposed to believe without a hint of irony that as a society we treat Whites drastically differently solely because of their race, because to do otherwise would be racist?

Re-read what you've written again, except this time try replacing the word "white" with other groups, and see if it still makes sense.

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Kona said:
hydrogonian said:
Is Norse mythology racist and/or Nazi?

No.

Do racist based organizations use Norse mythology symbols a whole lot? Yes.

Aloha!

Okay. So, there is no evidence that this guy was a supremacist.

The justification for the logic of this test excludes the fact that his beliefs have no bearing on the justice of his death to begin with; no matter what they were.

I know that you probably would not condone auditing the Honolulu PD for officers with Hawaiian nationalist sympathies.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Kona said:
I know that you probably would not condone auditing the Honolulu PD for officers with Hawaiian nationalist sympathies.

Is that a joke?

Of course I do not want the Hawaiian nation people working for HPD.

I want a completely impartial person trying to help my family out of burning cars, or assisting them with any emergency. I want the guy giving me a field sobriety test to have only my sobriety on his mind. Not anything else.

The same way I don't want a skinhead cop patrolling a black neighborhood.

Mahalo to all of you for recognizing my heritage, and bringing it to this discussion.

I am an American above all else. You are having this discussion with LCDR Kona, USN.

Unfortunately, due to my luxurious dark skin, I cannot take part in too many "nationalist" activities.

Aloha!

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Kona said:
Is that a joke?

I wish that this discussion had remained jovial, but unfortunately I view a double standard across races in that some members here view it the participation in a celebration of ethnic heritage as less legitimate for some than for others, at least in their application of political stigma.

I want a completely impartial person trying to help my family out of burning cars, or assisting them with any emergency. I want the guy giving me a field sobriety test to have only my sobriety on his mind. Not anything else.

Fair enough. I don't think that ethnonationalists should patrol neighborhoods of differing ethnicities either. I'd also go one step further to state that cultivated biases against the patrolled community are probably common regardless of the officer's sociopolitical opinions when he starts, due to the fact that he sees the worst of them every day. Should officers of differing ethnicity be assigned to other ethnic neighborhoods regardless, given that he will never have the feeling of inclusion that would likely inspire a feeling of care and devotion that would head off any distaste that he might otherwise cultivate?

Black communities, and their current political vehicle in BLM, cannot figure out if they want no white cops, and hence a measure of segregation back, or all white cops because they feel as if the policing is better when anomalous events (that are actually rather statistically predictable events across all races) are ignored.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

I'd be all for white cops being banned from policing Black neighborhoods, unless they volunteer because they feel drawn to the work. How else can it be assured that these cops will be less likely to become resentful of the people who they patrol, given basic human tribal nature? Insofar as white cops don't volunteer, the police force will either be filled with volunteers of other ethnicities or black cops.

Now, the interesting thing to take note of, should this occur, is whether or not thee will be a clamoring for a return of white police officers.

Unfortunately, it's going to be a lot of work to divest the nationwide police of these ethnonationalists, to also include: La Raza supporters, Black nationalists, Jewish nationalists, and likely many East Asians.

Mahalo to all of you for recognizing my heritage, and bringing it to this discussion.

If you're being sarcastic, your heritage is relevant to the discussion because we are attempting to map a consistency of belief in the discussion that seems to be somewhat inconsistent. Other members are having their heritage attacked as generally invalid to indulge in insofar as it is absent any stigma. So, why isn't someone else's heritage also relevant to the discussion when they have a strong opinion about the heritage of others?

I am an American above all else. You are having this discussion with LCDR Kona, USN.

Okay, so Whites are as a part of Hawaii as are you? You have no resentment toward the white presence in Hawaii?

I'm not asking to judge your feelings on this, only to map a consistency of belief. Personally, I feel as if you have every right to your feelings on the matter either way.

Quintus Curtius

Crow
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Most of us are reading from the same script while arguing about the font.

No dice. BLM and their MSM enablers have blood on their hands. They have been stoking the fires of hate and now that one of their boys has upped the ante it's all getting a little bit real for them, so they want to defuse the situation with their generic fallback of "aren't we all a little to blame for this?"

Fukkem. Keep pushing the idea that the MSM is tearing America apart and keep dropping hints that the MSM traitors and race hustlers need to be made to pay for their actions, by any means necessary. For cowards like them agitating from the sidelines sometimes even the thought of getting their cumuppins is enough to make them check their mouths before they speak.

Agreed. I love this guy....

:laugh:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
CndAezFXYAAdQoX.jpg:small

:facepalm:

hydrogonian

Ostrich
Gold Member
^^^ You should explain the reasons for posting your picture lest you be accused of trolling.

I'd guess that you are attempting to compare thug-life gun pics to this pic, which has no thug imagery. The guns aren't being pointed at the camera, nor are they aren't being held in the stereotypical sideways gangster pose. In the pic that you posted, the weapons are being held properly.

You won't be successful in comparing the low-crime second amendment gun culture of mostly white rural America, but also of others, and low-lifes who instill their kids with gangster, ghetto values that encourage high crime.

Show me a picture of a minority kid who is holding a weapon properly and without ego and you'll find no criticism here. Find me a pic of a white kid holding a weapon improperly, posing inappropriately, or attempting to otherwise convey a gangster persona, then you'll find plenty of criticism here.

But mostly I'm tired of debating your nonsense. Your equivalencies are laughable, but I do agree that traditional gun culture is not for poor urban groups that tend toward high crime. You'll get no sympathy from me or anyone else on the right when you try to make a case for cultural equivalencies between high crime groups and low crime groups; or justify any policies for one group based on the behaviors of the other. The cultures are not equal when we use outcomes as measurement, and that includes the pertinent gun cultures between groups. One group can statistically handle their guns responsibly, the other cannot. Your photo speaks more to evidence for this assertion, rather than against it.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
hydrogonian said:
Kona said:
Is that a joke?

I wish that this discussion had remained jovial, but unfortunately I view a double standard across races in that some members here view it the participation in a celebration of ethnic heritage as less legitimate for some than for others, at least in their application of political stigma.

Fair enough. I don't think that ethnonationalists should patrol neighborhoods of differing ethnicities either. I'd also go one step further to state that cultivated biases against the patrolled community are probably common regardless of the officer's sociopolitical opinions when he starts, due to the fact that he sees the worst of them every day. Should officers of differing ethnicity be assigned to other ethnic neighborhoods regardless, given that he will never have the feeling of inclusion that would likely inspire a feeling of care and devotion that would head off any distaste that he might otherwise cultivate?

Black communities, and their current political vehicle in BLM, cannot figure out if they want no white cops, and hence a measure of segregation back, or all white cops because they feel as if the policing is better when anomalous events (that are actually rather statistically predictable events across all races) are ignored.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

I'd be all for white cops being banned from policing Black neighborhoods, unless they volunteer because they feel drawn to the work. How else can it be assured that these cops will be less likely to become resentful of the people who they patrol, given basic human tribal nature? Insofar as white cops don't volunteer, the police force will either be filled with volunteers of other ethnicities or black cops.

Now, the interesting thing to take note of, should this occur, is whether or not thee will be a clamoring for a return of white police officers.

Unfortunately, it's going to be a lot of work to divest the nationwide police of these ethnonationalists, to also include: La Raza supporters, Black nationalists, Jewish nationalists, and likely many East Asians.

If you're being sarcastic, your heritage is relevant to the discussion because we are attempting to map a consistency of belief in the discussion that seems to be somewhat inconsistent. Other members are having their heritage attacked as generally invalid to indulge in insofar as it is absent any stigma. So, why isn't someone else's heritage also relevant to the discussion when they have a strong opinion about the heritage of others?

Okay, so Whites are as a part of Hawaii as are you? You have no resentment toward the white presence in Hawaii?

I'm not asking to judge your feelings on this, only to map a consistency of belief. Personally, I feel as if you have every right to your feelings on the matter either way.

Well I put up a really great rebuttal to all of those big words before I went to the bar for a while.

I get home, and thanks to CloudFlare Ray ID: 2c315a3ef9de514c nobody will ever get to read it.

Its too dab because I solved all of the country's racial problems.

The main point was, that there's a massive difference between a group celebrating their culture, and a group that just exists to hate other cultures.

Every word I typed in this thread got twisted and spun and in some cases enlarged.

Skinheads are bad, but then they become ethnonationalists and they are OK???

If the kkkk didn't burn crosses, but instead engulfed in flame sections of milled coniferous pines assembled in a pattern of four right angles, I guess to some it would be socially a-ok.

If hydrogonian or anyone else would like to hear my thoughts about native Hawaiians, whites in Hawaii or any Hawaiian sovereignty movement, feel free to start another thread. If its doubletalk free maybe I'll participate.

I'll close by saying I love white people. They probably invented CloudFlare Ray ID: 2c315a3ef9de514c which saved my warning level here on the his great forum.

Aloha!

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
BassPlayaYo said:

Cute kids. At least they will be able to defend themselves in a non-thuggery way.

Your race baiting post won't work on me because the word "racist" has truly lost its meaning.

There is no point in having a rational discussion with someone who clearly supports BLM. The picture I posted obviously triggered you in such a way that it caused you to turn everything into another race baiting post.

screen-shot-2016-06-17-at-125436-pm.png

Space Cowboy

Woodpecker

I have a feeling that threads like these is one of the reasons a lot of good posters don't bother with EE anymore. When I joined this place, I thought it was about lifestyle, travel, game, and masculinity. However, a lot of discussion is controlled by a cartel of politically-obsessed LARPers. That's fine, but I wish some of you guys would tone it down a tad.

I think people should be free to have their own opinions on race and culture, and this forum definitely shouldn't force members to patrol their language and thoughts-- that's what SJWs do. However, I cringe every time I see somebody criticize other posters who don't agree with their point of view as "liberals", "fags", "cuckservatives", etc. Those are unfair cliches and it's not how reasonable, mature men debate.

Let's all be friends.

Keep it real!

Il Bersagliere

Pelican
Gold Member
Space Cowboy said:

I have a feeling that threads like these is one of the reasons a lot of good posters don't bother with EE anymore. When I joined this place, I thought it was about lifestyle, travel, game, and masculinity. However, a lot of discussion is controlled by a cartel of politically-obsessed LARPers. That's fine, but I wish some of you guys would tone it down a tad.

I think people should be free to have their own opinions on race and culture, and this forum definitely shouldn't force members to patrol their language and thoughts-- that's what SJWs do. However, I cringe every time I see somebody criticize other posters who don't agree with their point of view as "liberals", "fags", "cuckservatives", etc. Those are unfair cliches and it's not how reasonable, mature men debate.

Let's all be friends.

Keep it real!

I agree. Kona and several other posters have done a great job of pointing out the hypocrisy and double standard of the language used to describe opposition. Calling SJWs delusional or feminist or ascribing the word 'cuck' or 'liberal' to someone leaning left in their viewpoints. Other posters have even gone as far as suggesting that these reactionary elements may be the result of something deeper, likely personal, in their lives. As such, the forum does serve as a prescriptive measure to counteract these occasional hiccups we have.

Game and weights and travel seem sufficient enough, but not evidently since these same problems keep coming up. One thing I have come to realize is that you cannot save Western Civilization from itself (harsh, I know), either in your own neighborhood or at-large. However, we can still continue to get the positive male-centric message out there and live our lives the best we can.

dispenser

Woodpecker
Kona:
I'm not going to start avoiding words that contain the letters N and G because those letters give you the vapours.

I will also not "block" the letters B, L and K from my vocabulary, which presumably would be next in line for deletion.

I'm trying to think of a word related to polynesians, but all I can come up with are coconuts and palm trees, so I guess you don't have much to worry about when it comes to suspicious phonetics. If I name a parrot Polly, maybe that would be racist?

I'm so worried about this that I'm going to fall asleep.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
dispenser said:
Kona:
I'm not going to start avoiding words that contain the letters N and G because those letters give you the vapours.

I will also not "block" the letters B, L and K from my vocabulary, which presumably would be rnext in line for deletion.

I'm trying to think of a word related to polynesians, but all I can come up with are coconuts and palm trees, so I guess you don't have much to worry about when it comes to suspicious phonetics. If I name a parrot Polly, maybe that would be racist?

I'm so worried about this that I'm going to fall asleep.

Nighty note. Dream of something womanish.

Aloha!