12 kids trapped in Thai Cave Complex

Beyond Borders

Peacock
Gold Member
Mercenary said:
Some guys here owe me an apology.
I was right all along.
The boys didn't move or swim worth shit on their own.
They were heavily drugged, barely conscious, tied to the divers and dragged out.

From bbc news today:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44797035

Sources in the rescue operation, including divers who took part, told the BBC that the boys were heavily sedated ahead of the rescue to prevent them panicking in the dark, narrow, underwater passageways. They were then strapped to one of two rescue divers tasked with shepherding each boy through the underwater parts of the system, and bundled into stretchers to be carried through the dry parts.

There were conflicting reports in the hours after the rescue about the extent to which the boys had been medicated before they were brought out. The Thai prime minister on Tuesday denied reports that they had been sedated, saying the boys were given only light anti-anxiety medication commonly provided to soldiers. But several sources have since confirmed that the boys were only partially conscious as they were brought out.

lol You're a fucking idiot. A lot of us knew this when you said it.

Nobody was arguing with you. They just didn't want to entertain anything you wanted to say because you're a fucking idiot. Or play around with your weird little conspiracy vibes you were trying to toss into the mix.

Apologize to you for hinting at the methedology of rescue? Go do the world a favor and go cut your own throat, cunt. You kids have serious problems.

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
2i0vret.jpg
[/img]

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Kona said:
Mercenary said:
Some guys here owe me an apology.
I was right all along.

On behalf of the entire forum, I would like to apologize for these misgivings.

In fact, myself, Debdguiled, the poster formerly known as Zelcorpian, Dragan, and even the G manifesto have organised an impromptu meet up at our synagogue to pray for atonement.

hqdefault.jpg

Please forgive us.

Aloha!

I like the new ((((((((((((((((Kona)))))))))))))))).

tikkun-olam-logo-cropped-271x280_1_orig.jpg

He is repairing the shit out of the world.

bb53b6a5-a2e9-478f-8a1f-24d1696ec8fb.jpg

Now he seems like the kind of guy you could hang out with and have a hearty meal.

matzah-eating-kid.jpg

matzo4-640x400.jpg

Might have to get a new centerpiece for the old (((luau))) but I am sure that is a sacrifice he is willing to make.

3187f43f21.jpg

Pork never forgets.

tflrjoyadzwqphqzsd8l

alex-hershaft-en-300x157.jpg

pexels-photo-66627-large-300x169.jpeg

Or is that one atonement too far?

SteezeySteve

Woodpecker
So the Jew drug dealers must have been you guys running a village by the sea in tailand..... everyone looked past it because you guys had soros' on your side with the whole synagogue thing.......

This batch just needed more hands tied open ocean swims.

MMM

Kingfisher
Yes, the rescue was an amazing success, but at what cost? The patriarchy yet again resulted in all male divers who penetrated Mother Earth without her enthusiastic consent  to effectuate the rescue.  Where were all the strong, independent female divers?  Obviously,  the boys would have been more comforted by female divers,  whose multitasking skills would have allowed them to navigate the treacherous terrain while taking duck face selfies.  Of course this was a situation that called for inclusivity.  Why doesn't anyone question why there was an all boy soccer team to begin with?   And don't get me started at the complete lack of transgender rescuers. I can't even.

Rocky.

Pigeon
MMM said:
Yes, the rescue was an amazing success, but at what cost? The patriarchy yet again resulted in all male divers who penetrated Mother Earth without her enthusiastic consent  to effectuate the rescue.  Where were all the strong, independent female divers?  Obviously,  the boys would have been more comforted by female divers,  whose multitasking skills would have allowed them to navigate the treacherous terrain while taking duck face selfies.  Of course this was a situation that called for inclusivity.  Why doesn't anyone question why there was an all boy soccer team to begin with?   And don't get me started at the complete lack of transgender rescuers. I can't even.

Mate not really getting where this is coming from in relation to this situation?

Rush87

Hummingbird
Catholic
Paracelsus said:
Rush87 said:
How long did I sleep for? This thread has taken a hard U turn.
Yeah nah, it's just heading up Jew Avenue like every other thread in the joint. :D

The Jews trapped some Thai kids in a cave? Hmm. Now that I think about it, that does sound like a Jew move.

Mercenary

Hummingbird
Those were real tweets from him that he deleted later on.

Elon Musk is butthurt cause they didn't use his mini submarine in the cave rescue, and cause one of the rescue divers called him out for his stupid idea (and generally for being an attention whore) as seen in this video:

Considering how rich Musk is, the diver should sue Musk for gross defamation and get a sweet 5 or 6 figure payout.

Beyond Borders

Peacock
Gold Member
"Bet ya a signed dollar it's true."

Never had anything more than respect for the guy before, but after that tweet (not to mention insinuating one of the rescuers is a pedo for living in Thailand)...What an arrogant prick.