14 Year Old Slashes Math Teachers Throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
The more they publicize stories like this the more it inspires borderline crazy kids around the world to act on their compulsions.

She probably had a naturally flirty/friendly vibe instead of the cold angry nun type of teachers we grew up with. He probably tried to kick it to her and she rejected him.
 

MidniteSpecial

Ostrich
Gold Member
Haha dude, I'm 6' 3", I'm not questioning the kids strength. I'm wondering how a person could carry a dead body from a school bathroom to outside in the woods without anyone noticing. Wonder what the details are.
 

Mikev75

Robin
^^^ he used a recing bin. Where's the dad, I wonder.

In the Daily Mail story, there didn't seem to be any mention of the father. Single mom?
 
Brings up some good points


I reckon he is 6'2 from just really good genetics. I know one of my uni lecturers is 6'8, his son is 6'4 by the time he was 15.
 

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
She was cute......
 

CJ_W

Pelican
Fredster said:
Brings up some good points


I reckon he is 6'2 from just really good genetics. I know one of my uni lecturers is 6'8, his son is 6'4 by the time he was 15.

So is this guy saying that she may have been having a relationship with this kid or something? That's how it sounds like he's inferring. . .

If that were true. . .wow, that would be . . .wow.
 
MidniteSpecial said:
Haha dude, I'm 6' 3", I'm not questioning the kids strength. I'm wondering how a person could carry a dead body from a school bathroom to outside in the woods without anyone noticing. Wonder what the details are.

Dude probably carried the body at night. Not on a full moon night, mind you. Clever little bastard it seems, knows his day from his night.

Or he pulled the Ripley thing?
 
You've got pretty Math teachers in the US (well, one down, but still)... that one, I would have tried some geometric figures with, in bed. Lots of sharp lines and soft curves, she sure would've given me a A-mark :)
 

Kieran

Pelican
Gold Member
CJ_W said:
Fredster said:
Brings up some good points


I reckon he is 6'2 from just really good genetics. I know one of my uni lecturers is 6'8, his son is 6'4 by the time he was 15.

So is this guy saying that she may have been having a relationship with this kid or something? That's how it sounds like he's inferring. . .

If that were true. . .wow, that would be . . .wow.

Is he serious? That kid is clearly not white, not that it matters but the police should be getting their facts right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top