2020 Election Lounge thread

Being that I'm tried, and tired of watching anything about the news, let's post some political memes of the situation here, and just anything you would like to relax you about the political climate as we see it .

It's a crap situation right now, but....let's make each other laugh at it

questor70

Ostrich
I know emotions are tight, but I have just have to say that All Along the Watchtower was not written to root for the soldiers on the battlement, but as sort of a warning that the established order was gonna fall from the vantagepoint of those on ground level who might get caught in the crossfire. It was written in the 60s by (ethnically Jewish) Bob Dylan as a lefty protest-song. If anything it would be an anthem I would expect Team Biden to use so I don't really think it's appropriate.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
I know emotions are tight, but I have just have to say that All Along the Watchtower was not written to root for the soldiers on the battlement, but as sort of a warning that the established order was gonna fall from the vantagepoint of those on ground level who might get caught in the crossfire. It was written in the 60s by (ethnically Jewish) Bob Dylan as a lefty protest-song. If anything it would be an anthem I would expect Team Biden to use so I don't really think it's appropriate.
So then just listen to the instrumental.
That's why I posted it. It's such a masterpiece at motivation and uplifting down spirits. Powerful ballad, instrumentally.

Bet you're loads of fun at parties, too.

Stay positive, guys. Roughly half of the country wanted Trump back in office. These people are not going anywhere. That is over 100 million people you can reason with in regards to liberty and the finest things in life.