2020 Presidential Betting Thread

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I put $100 on Trump with a friend last friday night.

If I win, I get $1,000.

I like the Odds. The guy I betted wants Trump, but is seeing it as impossible at this point.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
More bad betting news (at least for me).

Trump pardoned Manafort about an hour ago which means that despite their not settling the market yet, they will, resulting in my losing that entire bet.

Seems totally odd to me that Trump pardoned Manafort as that guy was a complete weasel and went against Trump which he usually never forgets.

Still VERY pissed that they settled the presidential election markets but at least I'll cover this Manafort loss with my Rudy pardo and Trump self-pardon bets...which I just can't see losing.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
More bad betting news (at least for me).

Trump pardoned Manafort about an hour ago which means that despite their not settling the market yet, they will, resulting in my losing that entire bet.

Seems totally odd to me that Trump pardoned Manafort as that guy was a complete weasel and went against Trump which he usually never forgets.

Still VERY pissed that they settled the presidential election markets but at least I'll cover this Manafort loss with my Rudy pardo and Trump self-pardon bets...which I just can't see losing.
But.... how can Trump pardon himself? What for, since he hasn't ever been charged with anything?

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member
PredictIt closed and declared all of the remaining state-centric bets (GA, WI, AZ, etc. in favor of Biden... of course) What a farce.