2020 United States Election Results

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Give me something short and concrete that I can send them in response, preferably with hyperlinks attached that go to websites that won't be taken down

Those of you looking to convince your friends are in for almost as big a surprise as they probably are. While I don't expect anyone to look through 400 pages, you have to understand 99% of people LIKE THE LIE. They BENEFIT from it.

An example: a friend of mine, a midwit liberal, that runs a decent non-profit insisted a week or two ago that there were no legal proceedings. Zero. It was all being made up by alt-righters. When I took him to sites, including the Supreme Court site, to show him the filings and briefs, he said oh wow, that's big! Then went RIGHT BACK to his original statements.

People know they're lying. Just like Covid, they want in on the lie.

Assuming you've found one of the few actual curious people, go for the low fruit. Whatever simple easily disproved fact they think. Use some rhetoric and dialectic and see what happens.

For this, more votes than possible voters is one. Boarding up the windows so no one could see is another. Vote dumps when they weren't supposed to be counting? Riiiiiiiiight.

RalphMalph

Sparrow
Weird. Why did the data scientist she refers to have a different image on linkedin from the real guy, but still kept the same name? She reverse image-searched and that photo was nowhere else. Is that something that could happen normally?
Look, the twitter poster is obviously a paid troll to place the possible locus of who originated the code elsewhere. Hence, the buzzword location 'Serbia'. Come on!!!! That tweet didn't even use correct grammar, let alone create a tweet that a fourth grader could comprehend. Classic misdirection.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
One thing I don’t get, if the courts rule one way, the millions of fraudulent ballots are indeed fraudulent, but then the states ignore the ruling and certify the fraud ballots, and declare Biden the winner, then what happens if this drags into January and February and both candidates are giving orders as if they are president. Obviously I’m not a lawyer, but there are so many ways this can break. How would a disputed election result get resolved?
Or I suppose a more likely situation is that neither candidate gets to 270 electoral votes, because some are disputed and not going to anyone. Then what?

One thing I don’t get, if the courts rule one way, the millions of fraudulent ballots are indeed fraudulent, but then the states ignore the ruling and certify the fraud ballots, and declare Biden the winner, then what happens if this drags into January and February and both candidates are giving orders as if they are president. Obviously I’m not a lawyer, but there are so many ways this can break. How would a disputed election result get resolved?
Or I suppose a more likely situation is that neither candidate gets to 270 electoral votes, because some are disputed and not going to anyone. Then what?
Thanks to "Russia collusion" there is a law/executive order in place that allows the sitting president to effectively go to war with those complicit in an attempt to commit a fraud like this.

Basically Trump can have anyone involved arrested, if there is a hint of foreign influence.

By anyone, I mean anyone, up to and including Biden.

Why do you think Rudy is hammering the Chinese/Venezuelan/Cuban connections?

Correct me if I am wrong.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Look up the Portugal court ruling m.

it references a French study which found that at 35 amplification cycles, 97% of samples (sample size of 72) were false positives and failed to produce Any culture.

The standard setting for the test in the US is 35.

In layman’s terms: the sensitivity for the test is dialed up way too high and is producing significant false positives.
I’ve seen reports that they are going as high as 37 cycles.

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Strongly disagree. Normies will not want to wade through 400 pages of memes, long videos, discredited claims, inspirational tweets, etc. I'm sure many of us here have friends/relatives that are reading the NYT/Post/etc and think "there's no evidence and Trump is just making this up."

Give me something short and concrete that I can send them in response, preferably with hyperlinks attached that go to websites that won't be taken down. I understand that the really juicy evidence is being saved by the courts but there has to be at least enough solid circumstantial evidence of anomalies that is clear enough to at least make obvious that something is wrong. That will go a long way towards at least opening their mind to whatever damning evidence Trump's team comes up with in the next couple of weeks.

Your disagreement is as irrelevant here as it is to a normie. Who cares what they want or don't want? You won't get many takers here.

The truth doesn't come easy. You have to make the effort yourself to find it, not to mention use your own critical thinking abilities to decipher it. It's not up to anyone else but you to find it and make it more concrete.

Many of us are adding value in this thread by building the puzzle. Be a part of that process and then use what you gather to have discussions with others.

There really isn't such a thing as a smoking gun any more but with much common sense, you can get pretty close. You and I aren't entitled to that information. You just need to make a better effort to seek it.

lskdfjldsf

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I hope to see Romney and Ryan and other controlled opposition GOP types behind bars just as much as Democrats. If this is truly centralized, widespread corruption, it's impossible the people pulling the levers would benefit one party and overlook the other.

I have a feeling the last 4 years of GOP betrayal and opposition to Trump will make much more sense pretty soon.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I hope to see Romney and Ryan and other controlled opposition GOP types behind bars just as much as Democrats. If this is truly centralized, widespread corruption, it's impossible the people pulling the levers would benefit one party and overlook the other.

I have a feeling the last 4 years of GOP betrayal and opposition to Trump will make much more sense pretty soon.

It is interesting because many house and senate seats weren't affected by these incidents, with the GOP winning many seats actually.

This was just an anti-Trump movement rather than an anti-GOP movement. That much is crystal clear no matter what the conclusions may be.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
For those with "normie" (read: naive ignorant simpletons) friends, here's all you need to tell them:

FOLLOW TRUMP'S LEAD. READ HIS TWITTER AND IGNORE THE NEWS.

Couldn't get any easier. Trump is our leader, we ride or die with him. We don't back down until he backs down. We need him, and he needs us. STAND WITH TRUMP.

How many times has the media been wrong and Trump been right? That's all we need to say, if Trump says there is fraud then it's because there is fraud. He has access to more info than anyone, so the normies will be forced to conclude that Trump will save the day.

This also works because if Trump calls for us to march on DC (with guns), then normies will be ready.

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
Your disagreement is as irrelevant here as it is to a normie. Who cares what they want or don't want? You won't get many takers here.

The truth doesn't come easy. You have to make the effort yourself to find it, not to mention use your own critical thinking abilities to decipher it. It's not up to anyone else but you to find it and make it more concrete.

Many of us are adding value in this thread by building the puzzle. Be a part of that process and then use what you gather to have discussions with others.

There really isn't such a thing as a smoking gun any more but with much common sense, you can get pretty close. You and I aren't entitled to that information. You just need to make a better effort to seek it.

I don't think you understand my arguments - this has nothing to do with me - my point is just that we need to be more effective in getting the best information out there. I haven't been super involved in this thread but posted occasionally when I see something worth highlighting.

1) Regardless of the weight of the evidence, public opinion matters in both the Supreme Court's ultimate decisions as well as how successful Trump will be in fighting the fraud.

2) Most people are lazy and unthinking by nature, and will not do the work to seek out a contrary opinion. This doesn't make them bad people, this is simply the default. I don't have the time either to wade through and cross check hundreds of claims, many of which have already been debunked or are difficult to verify with simple google searches. That doesn't make me a bad person or lazy.

3) Big Tech and big media are blanketing the airwaves that any claims of fraud are worthless and have been debunked. Normies assume that there is no fraud and Trump is just being a crybaby.

4) So if we want to start changing public opinion we need to package the information that supports Trump's case and present it in a way that can at least raise doubts in the minds of those that are uncommitted and suspect something is wrong.

Of course no one is 'entitled' to pre-packaged information, but do we want to win this or not?

Expecting standard Trump supporters, let alone normies, to be curious enough to read through this entire thread and cross research all the claims is a strategy to fail. Even reading through Trump's twitter feed isn't collated enough - there is plenty of irrelevant tweets, bluster, and links to videos of marginal utility that don't present information succinctly.

If we just say, "if you're not curious enough and have enough free time to research the truth then you don't deserve it" may sound high and noble but it will NOT help win in the court of public opinion.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
But even then they are obligated to provide that data to anyone who files a FOIA request, right?
I don't believe so; my best guess is that Trump's legal team represents the Trump Campigan as a private entity and not the "Trump public office," which is separate. FOIA is for public/government records and data not private. If anyone knows for sure, please chime in.