2020 United States Election Results

Not sure if it's been posted, but here's something.

for non facebookers:

Isn’t it crazy that the same (Dominion) voting system in question for making FAKE voter numbers is the same System/ Company tallying the Covid 19 Results. Yep go research it! You’ve been had America. They FAKE NUMBERS!!

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member
I think the Tucker hate is stupid too. People foaming at the mouth raging because he’s not acting like a cheerleader? Nothing says zero credibility like a mindless stuffed shirt parroting for “their side.”

That’s Rachel Maddow. It’s propaganda. Who wants that?
Tucker being skeptical before believing Powell is one thing but his outright hostility towards her, even after she sent him a previously unreleased affadavit is unacceptable to me. The problem for Tucker is that the news organization he works for has lost all of its credibility over the last month which make people trust him a lot less. Rightfully so in my opinion. All of these pundits and talking heads need to be shown the same skepticism as Tucker is showing Powell because these people have massive egos that more often than not get in the way of them reporting a story accurately and dispassionately. They also work for corrupted news organizations which calls into question their willingness to report on certain news stories since they still need to please their bosses so they can continue to collect their rather substantial paychecks.

At this point I have little use for Tucker, Hannity etc due to their conflicts of interest. I believe Sydney Powell at this point based on her track record (which is vastly superior to Tucker's) and the fact that Dominion has basically closed up shop and disappeared with their employees scrubbing all of their online presence and their pulling out of appearing in front of the PA legislature to answer questions. Innocent people with nothing to hide do not behave like this. If jokers like Tucker can't put two and two together and at least give credence to Powell's assertions, then he's not a serious pundit.

Last edited:
There is a voter-fraud-evidence thread if you're interested in convincing normies and demoralized people on the right side
On the top of my head, I've seen videos of vote counters in DEMs cities writing on some ballots and ripping up others, counting booths being boarded up, dead people voting and more voters than people living in some districts
This is the most obvious stuff that even a 90 IQ willing simpleton would understand

On another topic, I just heard about some interesting possible connection with the black and white profiles of the usual suspects lately
Apparently, in Free Masonry black and white represents duality and conflict between good and evil
If the connection turns out to be true, these people have just declared a state of war to eachother
I know which side I am, and I believe every member on this forum knows too

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I don't think you understand my arguments - this has nothing to do with me - my point is just that we need to be more effective in getting the best information out there. I haven't been super involved in this thread but posted occasionally when I see something worth highlighting.

1) Regardless of the weight of the evidence, public opinion matters in both the Supreme Court's ultimate decisions as well as how successful Trump will be in fighting the fraud.

2) Most people are lazy and unthinking by nature, and will not do the work to seek out a contrary opinion. This doesn't make them bad people, this is simply the default. I don't have the time either to wade through and cross check hundreds of claims, many of which have already been debunked or are difficult to verify with simple google searches. That doesn't make me a bad person or lazy.

3) Big Tech and big media are blanketing the airwaves that any claims of fraud are worthless and have been debunked. Normies assume that there is no fraud and Trump is just being a crybaby.

4) So if we want to start changing public opinion we need to package the information that supports Trump's case and present it in a way that can at least raise doubts in the minds of those that are uncommitted and suspect something is wrong.

Of course no one is 'entitled' to pre-packaged information, but do we want to win this or not?

Expecting standard Trump supporters, let alone normies, to be curious enough to read through this entire thread and cross research all the claims is a strategy to fail. Even reading through Trump's twitter feed isn't collated enough - there is plenty of irrelevant tweets, bluster, and links to videos of marginal utility that don't present information succinctly.

If we just say, "if you're not curious enough and have enough free time to research the truth then you don't deserve it" may sound high and noble but it will NOT help win in the court of public opinion.

I'll make this as clear as I can. There are no rules in the court of public opinion. That's not to say it doesn't matter. I agree it matters. That said, let's take a step back.

Think of where we are today versus where we were, say before Trump as far as quality of information. Distrust in the media, even from a normie perspective, is higher today than ever before. There are Pew and Gallup polls out there that will cement this as fact. What tends to happen in this atmosphere is not only that people take sides, but depending on which side you take, you in turn also take opposition to the other side, often strong opposition. What I have unfortunately found in these past 4 years is that there is a way to take an event or action, and totally twist the narrative in order to appease one political agenda.

So if you provide information to a normie, they are just as likely to attack it ad hominem as we are for attacking CNN, all because of that opposition. So, the question then becomes, how do you change their opinion or even get them to think more broadly. Well, the answer is that it depends on the person you're speaking with. Given many of them have made up their mind, they are not very likely to switch away from ad hominem attacks to refute you. This has at least been my personal experience. Also, this happens regardless of how much logic and fact you put in front of them.

Let's be clear, this is an information WAR that we simply cannot win in the "court" of public opinion. Our voices are not as loud as theirs since they control the air waves and the information waves. That is exactly why the actual courts are very important. Even still, can you imagine what a normie would say given the conservative lean of the SCOTUS now? Yes, more ad hominem attack towards the conservative nature of the judges rather than the facts of the case. In the end their opinion may not change, but our republic will be conserved nonetheless and normies will go back to hating Trump. We may at that point even win the information war, but I doubt the cabal will let us off the hook that easily.

Personal examples : I've got a slew of "usual suspect" lefties on my personal FB page. Few forum members are personally connected to me. So they know who these people are. These people are all for the 1-25 Trump is losing lawsuits narrative. Yes, actually voter fraud related cases are 1-25, BUT these were not all lawsuits from the Trump Campaign which has not had any major "evidentiary" hearings or major lawsuits yet. Of course, even though I have told my normie friends this, they go back to "muh 1-25" which is true but lacks context. Additionally, they try very hard to refute statistical evidence of ballots showing up in 100k+ numbers late at night in PA, MI, WI etc. Their refuting comes from "cursory" explanations, such as "muh Democrat districts with high populations that are mostly Democrat" or "muh but they are mail in votes." Yes, plausible, but we have not seen evidence that the late night ballots are normal since we have not had this "mass" mail in situation. At best it's a new situation and at worst it's voter fraud. Now, think about it. To a person that is maybe not following politics at all, this makes a lot of sense. However, for someone that has been on social media (censored) or media (biased), it will immediately be met with rebuke and a "side taking" will inevitably happen. Unfortunately, I think this covers most normies and even most people.

My point is the only public opinion that should matter is your own and those you care for and know well. Tread softly if you're trying to affect the others'. It's not only an uphill battle, but also impossible to change their opinion. Let me be clear about this though. I'm not saying that you shouldn't stay strong in your opinion. I think we actually need to be louder than we are. However, don't expect it to have any meaningful impact as far as changing how they think. Unfortunately, given that quality of information on our side can be shoddy, you have to corroborate it many times or trust your source before you use it in a debate. That's all I can suggest, because we unfortunately do not have a central repository for this information.

RalphMalph

Sparrow
Especially Boomers. Boomers are all aboard the Joe Biden is president & CV19 is real BS. None of them are the least bit skeptical. They get all of their news from Cable and do no research on their own. Just passive consumers of what the MSM delivers to them.
Speak for yourself. How dare you lump all boomers into such a category! It is obvious you don't interact with people except people your own aget. You just make generalized assumptions based on ignorance. This is not an Ad Hominem attack but if I had as little class as you are displaying now it would be.

Feyoder

Woodpecker
Especially Boomers. Boomers are all aboard the Joe Biden is president & CV19 is real BS. None of them are the least bit skeptical. They get all of their news from Cable and do no research on their own. Just passive consumers of what the MSM delivers to them.

Yeap. Mine are actually angry at me for merely suggesting that it's not over yet (as the media has told them it is).

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Thanks to "Russia collusion" there is a law/executive order in place that allows the sitting president to effectively go to war with those complicit in an attempt to commit a fraud like this.

Basically Trump can have anyone involved arrested, if there is a hint of foreign influence.

By anyone, I mean anyone, up to and including Biden.

Why do you think Rudy is hammering the Chinese/Venezuelan/Cuban connections?

Correct me if I am wrong.

I don’t think Trump will go after any of the brains behind this coup. They never do.

Soros, zuckerberg, Twitter execs etc.
I’d love to be wrong but the oligarchs almost always seem untouchable

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member
I think a lot of you are really underestimating how much this story is seeping into the public consciousness. I was at a bar the other day in my large liberal city hanging out with a mostly black crowd, along with a couple of old white male boomers. The one gentleman was 75 yrs old and even he agreed that this election was questionable. He didn't think Trump would pull it out but he does believe the fraud is real. Amongst the black crowd, there was a 30 something cute black girl there who said she loves Trump and has no doubt about the fraud. She even knew about the Dominion story. The other black dudes, while not full throated Trump supporters, admitted that there is a lot of stink surrounding this election. I of course, unabashedly supported Trump without fear and I managed to leave the bar with all of myself and my friendships intact. The story will continue to creep forward and slowly but surely, more and more people will start questioning this election.

kel

Pelican
You can only lead people so far. Don't try to push people beyond where they are psychologically capable of going. I've gotten my parents woke to a lot, but there are some things I just won't talk to them about, because I know after 6 decades of living in the US and being born at the time they were they simply can not handle it, they'll just shut down, it'll be counter productive. Focus on pragmatics when talking to people and allocate your time appropriately.

Athanasius

Pelican
This anti-Tucker signaling is stupid and unproductive. He’s just doing his job, and the sentiment I’m witnessing tonight is why conservatives lose nearly every single battle on every single topic: the Left marches forward as one gigantic machine while the conservatives get lost in condemning each other over triviliaties.

Disagree on this one, sir. Tucker is now in the same doghouse as Matt Walsh and Charlie Kirk, guys who post good stuff at times but whose ultimate motives I do not trust and/or people with a history of "friendly fire" at the wrong time. We'll see, but the timing of it was highly suspicious. The real tell, as Fuentes pointed out, is that he should have been investigating the fraud from the start, as it was clear to all of us here the night of the election that a massive fraud occurred.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Looks like Georgia is gonna do an audit.

Kemp, who served as Georgia secretary of state before Raffensperger, has not publicly defended the state's election process from accusations from the president and his campaign. He alleged Friday that the audit revealed significant errors made in several counties, including Floyd, Douglas and Walton.

Kemp said the audit only looked at ballots, not the signatures on the absentee applications or the signatures on the ballot envelopes. He called for Raffensperger to "consider addressing these concerns" and conduct a "sample of audit of signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file that the secretary of state's office."

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I think a lot of you are really underestimating how much this story is seeping into the public consciousness. I was at a bar the other day in my large liberal city hanging out with a mostly black crowd, along with a couple of old white male boomers. The one gentleman was 75 yrs old and even he agreed that this election was questionable. He didn't think Trump would pull it out but he does believe the fraud is real. Amongst the black crowd, there was a 30 something cute black girl there who said she loves Trump and has no doubt about the fraud. She even knew about the Dominion story. The other black dudes, while not full throated Trump supporters, admitted that there is a lot of stink surrounding this election. I of course, unabashedly supported Trump without fear and I managed to leave the bar with all of myself and my friendships intact. The story will continue to creep forward and slowly but surely, more and more people will start questioning this election.
I have a theory that the big news conference with Giuliani, Powell, and Ellis managed to put the fraud accusations on normie's minds as a open issue when the MSM were trying to make them think Biden's election was completely accepted.
Now with people like Tucker asking where's the evidence, the normies minds are queued up to see what the answer is. Tucker may be helping to build drama, so as many people as possible pay attention when the evidence is presented in court. Awareness is growing rapidly.

Athanasius

Pelican
Every talking head is vetted and controlled. There's what, 15 well-known mainstream media heads in the entirety of MSM for a country of 300 million? Kids have a better chance of becoming the next Tom Brady than they do becoming the next Fox News headliner, unless they are vetted (and probably blackmailed/raped).

Agreed. Ultimately Tucker is just working for his bosses, and it's not worth getting distracted over what he says. While it's disappointing that he appears to be cucking right now any time spent with Tucker is wasted energy.

Agreed. Don't know about the rape part, but sadly it wouldn't be a surprise if true. Even the occasional "good guy" like Tucker who has managed to keep a portion of his conscience unmolested are part of a corporate machine that won't allow them to tell the entire truth about most topics. An easy example is gay marriage. What if a Fox News host said this: "Why do we celebrate pride? Sodomy has always been seen as a sin by the church and frowned upon by every culture in history. It's a filthy act, it's a disease vector, and this is proven by gay life expectancy." That would be the basis of an interesting conversation, but it's just not allowed.

Since the election I have stopped consuming media where people are not allowed to get at the real truth of the particular topic they are discussing, or to discuss it at a deeper level. Bannon's show on the election situation is 100x better than anything you'll hear on Fox, with apologies to Lou Dobbs.

Darren Beattie noted recently that Fox News has long been controlled opposition. It just recently took the mask fully off and showed its allegiance to the uniparty.