2020 United States Election Results

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Chuck Todd is so creepy looking with that goatee and his beady eyes. I'm surprised no one ever told him it was a bad look. The guy looks like he belongs in a David Lynch movie.
He looks like he belong in a Cuties movie.

Athanasius

Pelican
My point is the only public opinion that should matter is your own and those you care for and know well. Tread softly if you're trying to affect the others'. It's not only an uphill battle, but also impossible to change their opinion. Let me be clear about this though. I'm not saying that you shouldn't stay strong in your opinion. I think we actually need to be louder than we are. However, don't expect it to have any meaningful impact as far as changing how they think. Unfortunately, given that quality of information on our side can be shoddy, you have to corroborate it many times or trust your source before you use it in a debate. That's all I can suggest, because we unfortunately do not have a central repository for this information.

I'm not bothering with Biden NPCs, but I am aggressively talking to normie Trump voters and they are listening and are consuming information I send them. They are changing who they are listening to and reading. It's difficult, but we can end-around the media. The whitepill is that Trump beat Biden by a larger margin than he beat Hillary despite the most sustained and overwhelmingly negative press we've ever seen, complete deep state / corporate opposition, and massive big tech chicanery. The way to end around the corporate media complex is talking to everyone we know who is at least somewhat sympathetic to our views, texting and emailing them information, and referring them to better sources of truth. That is the way around the globalist Maginot Line.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
The problem with the Tucker thing even though he has a point is that it evokes infighting and splinters groups within the Rs. Traditionally, parties hold things together for the election then kind of splinter off into different factions.

The problem is bursts of patriotism, Trumpism, Americanism, or whatever you want to call it are not going to work. This must be a nonstop movement like the Dems do. They have nonstop media coverage and the institutions drilling people's brains 24/7. It can only be countered by a 24/7 movement.

The RINOs must either play ball and get on board or be voted out.

Tucker is the only show I watch on Fox although his background is suspect (knew Hunter Biden, part of the Swanson family)

Rush87

Hummingbird
The problem with Tucker can be summed up by a quote from Luke 12:47.

"The master of that servant will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not anticipate. Then he will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers. That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions will be beaten with many blows. But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded".

Many normies, and many liberals included in this simply lives their lives, listening to what they are told. Many aren't blessed with great deductive capabilities, and many more, possess below average traits in these areas.

The fraud in this election is clearly obvious. It's probably fair to say that most on this forum fall in a higher category of IQ. You see anomalies such as Biden having record low county wins, whilst simultaneously setting record popular votes - you see data which shows vertical vote spikes, co-incidences of ballot drops at 4am across multiple cities. You can comfortably confirm there was mass fraud. Many aren't presented with this information, nor are they capable of spotting the issues. Tucker can.

He has shot to prominence off the back of political enthusiasm for change, generated by Trump. His platform has been to condemn the media and the elite's control of the narrative. His platform has been building to this moment. Read that first passage once more:

"The master of that servant will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not anticipate. Then he will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers".

He's a very intelligent man. Whatever we see, he also sees. In a sea of disinformation, of outright lies, his only job is to tell the truth. Talk about the foreign connections at dominion. Talk to the affidavits. If he can spin what information is available as a lack of evidence, he can just as easily do his job and convince the greater public that fraud is not only feasible, it's probable - ESPECIALLY - For reasons as simple as, he knows it to be true. Instead he has parroted the rest of the unbelievers. Maybe there is time for him to redeem himself.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Powell: "We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them. We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying. These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic. We've got evidence of people being paid. We got check stubs from people being paid."

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Vox Day has an interesting article on the Dominion employees, who are desperately trying to distance themselves from this organization. Once the light is turned on, the cockroaches try to hide:

"As you may know, Dominion is suddenly shutting down its offices and its employees and contractors are desperately trying to wipe any sign of their connection to the company from their online profiles. This archived tweet thread explains why.

I was researching companies to see how many IT people they employ in US vs overseas, and I found a feature which lets me search LinkedIn by region, so I thought I would apply the same to DVS and see if we can contact any developers in Serbia to get them to flip on DVS.

I found about 10 people working in Serbia for DVS, and I started to look into the developers, I started to notice that the developers were linked to the company, but more than a few did NOT have the DVS experience listed on their profile

How does that happen? It happens when you used to have the experience linked but it's since been removed. LinkedIn Caches those employee employer relationships so you stay listed under their company even though you've removed the experience.

That got me wondering WHY would someone want to remove their relationship with the company... only answer is to cover something up. So I started to research each one....

More here: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/tracking-down-dominion-team.html

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
A lot of these 'Trump Loyalists' are like rats leaving a sinking ship, only the ship isn't sinking.

I can't wait for 4 more years of Trump, and then the fake loyalists losing their careers because they didn't stand by him through these trying times. If you haven't already, cancel all mainstream news outlets, cancel your cable, and use the God given freedom outlet that is the internet to seek the truth.
The silver lining here is that this election fraud is revealing who the Patriots are (Trump, Bannon, Bongino, Dr. Corsi, Rudy, Sydney, Jenna, Lin Wood, surprisingly Scott Adams etc et.al.) and who the Globalist Traitors are (CCP/ Biden Crime Family, NYC CFR Globalists, Bloomberg, Soros, Dweeb Gates the inoculator, Warren Buffett, 4th Reich's Mengele Merkel, Vichy Macron, Redcoat Turncoat Boris, Dr Klaus Schwab von Stranglelove of WEF etc etc) and et tu Tucker, Cavuto, and the rest of Murdoch's Fox CFR "fair and balanced" CCP Psyop.

When it is all over I will likely have to write a book based upon the wisdom of the ancients analyzing how the NWO Globalists released a Red Chinese Bioweapon to foment a Global Reset... And how 100 Million Patriots armed with 400 Million Guns and a Patriot CiC armed with the truth below and the 14th Amendment saved the Republic and preserved the Union yet again with all MSM and Social Media Traitors in reeducation camps.

The irony is that said same MSM/SM CCP collaborators have been accusing Patriots of being Vaccine and forced lockdown science deniers are the very same Traitors who have become maths and statistics big data analysis deniers...

Big Data Statistical Maths proof of the Dominion/Smartmatic Weighted Race Algorithm in full force and implemented similarly nationwide especially in strong Pro Trump precincts... Math don't lie....

Martin Armstrong on USAwatchdog said his Socrates AI indicates more like 38 Million Fraudulent votes ... i.e. 19 Million Weighted Race Algo votes shifted from Trump to Biden... In the opinion of the wise ancients all the vote stuffing, dead voters, maiden name voters, out of state voters were a mass distraction Psyop to the real industrial levels of automated voter fraud.

There are so many spineless GOPe get along go along Romney-Paul Ryan RINOs in the state legislatures and house delegations the real play here is Rudy, Sydney, Jenna and Lin Wood running a fast track State/Fed Appeals court multi state process to SCOTUS to show legal affidavits and statistical proofs of coordinated nationwide Weighted Race Algorithm theft of numerous states including supposedly stalwart Dems states to prove to men with DD214s like mine to take up arms to backstop Patriot DoD, National Guard and suburban and even some Patriot Urban LEOs to get our CiCs 14th Amendment back. This is why CiC Trump reorganized DoD and Special forces as the Obama-Biden embeds Traitors in the DoJ, CIA and Cabinet agencies along with the CCP MSM/SM Traitors are all about to face Military Tribunals for Sedition and Treason.

All Constitutional Patriots must now nutt up, ammo up and be prepared to stand up and rally behind our Patriot troops when called... All Patriots Unite!

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
A lot of these 'Trump Loyalists' are like rats leaving a sinking ship, only the ship isn't sinking.

I can't wait for 4 more years of Trump, and then the fake loyalists losing their careers because they didn't stand by him through these trying times. If you haven't already, cancel all mainstream news outlets, cancel your cable, and use the God given freedom outlet that is the internet to seek the truth.
Being an ally of Trump or a supporter of the agenda he expouses seems inversely correlated to his likelihood to hire you, unfortunately. Betraying him is probably the surest way of ensuring yourself a job in this next administration.