2020 United States Election Results

Hootie

Kingfisher
Thoughts on Tucker Carlson

Is he a good pundit? Yes. Perhaps as good as they come during times of non historical consequence? Yes. Does his shtick hit all the notes? Absolutely! Am I happy to see he made inroads and his persona's POV attracts people of all stripes aligned mostly around honesty, decency, and respect for the public? Yes but the operative word is PERSONA.

He has demonstrated, as have all talking heads, that he isn't his own man. Theres a producer that controls the cameras, writers, and copy. There's an executive that controls the show. Another executive which controls ratings targets. And another which sells the ads attached to those targets. And then there is Lachlan Murdoch, his father, and their wives along with James and his wife via proxy. And the board.

It's great they put out some red meat for a few years and "criticized smugness, hypocrisy, and groupthink" on largely cultural issues. Cultural is a huge matter of concern but that's as far as his leash goes.

Ole boy got the yank. Consider the few segments below.

First segment he outright states the ruling class is a fixed class of unaccountable dicks. And if the public truly had their say many would be in jail.

In the second segment he defends the Covington Catholic seniors and lampoons the National Media's rush to judgement before hearing both sides of the story.

Which begs the question...if the media will lie about relatively cultural events which will not decide the fate of our country such as Covington Catholic, a UVA scandal, Nascar garages, Jussie Hoaxs, etc then why would we, the public, assume they're telling the truth on history swinging elections?

And why isn't Sidney Powell afforded the same courtesy, as in withholding judgement until all the facts are laid bare, as those boys from Covington Catholic? Or any other cultural issue he's drawn a line in the sand on?

This isn't a purity test, he's probably a good guy and fun to have a beer with but he isn't the arbiter of truth, when it matters, and never will be. Nor will his compatriots be. I respect the person but the persona "act" is dead and that's okay. Perhaps he'll find his balls when these upstarts come swinging. More than ever before, people will be voting with their feet and wallets. These are all welcome developments.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
In the second segment he defends the Covington Catholic seniors and lampoons the National Media's rush to judgement before hearing both sides of the story.

Which begs the question...if the media will lie about relatively cultural events which will not decide the fate of our country such as Covington Catholic, a UVA scandal, Nascar garages, Jussie Hoaxs, etc then why would we, the public, assume they're telling the truth on history swinging elections?

And why isn't Sidney Powell afforded the same courtesy, as in withholding judgement until all the facts are laid bare, as those boys from Covington Catholic? Or any other cultural issue he's drawn a line in the sand on?

This isn't a purity test, he's probably a good guy and fun to have a beer with but he isn't the arbiter of truth, when it matters, and never will be. Nor will his compatriots be. I respect the person but the persona "act" is dead and that's okay. Perhaps he'll find his balls when these upstarts come swinging. More than ever before, people will be voting with their feet and wallets. These are all welcome developments.

I hope people get a LOT pickier about where they spend money, in all aspects of life.

My local bishop, even after hearing the truth about the CovCath kids, said that anyone who supports Trump deserves what they get. So many people have stopped giving money to the church that they're literally begging now. I heard a report that said 70% of the Vatican's annual budget comes from the US but it's dropped off dramatically. Maybe people are finally sick of money earmarked for relief efforts being used to import illegals or money for evangelical efforts being used to make pro-gay movies for kids...and it just gets worse from there.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

As for Tucker Cuckerson - yes he even had me fooled however when Cavuto cucked on Hydroxychloquine/Zinc proven prophylactic and then when the Patriots are all being called to arms to rally support for each other as Patriots and fight against the most profound Democommunist Obama-Biden-CCP-Globalists election steal in USA history - when it counted Tucker took off his Patriots Blue-Coat and donned his Benedict Arnold British Globalists Red-Coat and for this treason, I for one will never forgive him and his Fox PsyOps.

FrancisK

Sparrow
In my certified Nuclear Christian Warrior opinion, this was a very Black Pilled post by brother Kel.

Let’s not turn on each other with buzzwords like they do to us....

I’ve had some doubts creep into my mind about where we stand as well, only they deal in absolutes we’re not like them.

We’re all brothers here god bless you all and all of yours my brothers. I truly believe we are on the right side of history and we are fighting the good fight.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Great article at Breitbart detailing all the fraud that went down and how it went down. The exact breakdown of Facebook's election meddling - not censorship, but the fact that it was paying those same election officials that were throwing out poll observers and boarding up places - is really shocking. I was familiar with a lot of stuff, but even I was surprised to see how bad it was.

TLDR: The election was not just subject to corruption from leftist states, but also "privatized".

Athanasius

Pelican
I see Tucker the way I do Matt Walsh. When he broaches a topic usually not covered by TV, I'll cheer him on just like when Walsh posts one of his surprisingly hard-hitting Tweets. Thumbs up when he does well, thumbs down when he doesn't. While the criticism was highly deserved for what he did when he did it, I don't consider him an enemy.

Different topic: One angle I haven't heard talked about much is the Zuckerberg link to the fraud. See below at 36:00. The scope of all these allegations are just astounding. EDIT: The eel beat me to the punch on this one.

Last edited: