2020 United States Election Results

lskdfjldsf

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Tucker has always done a solid job keeping Trump's feet on the fire and holding him accountable for 2016 campaign promises. Ann Coulter has as well, just in a more vitriolic, post-menopausal way you'd expect from an aging, childless shrew. If I remember correctly it was Tucker that talked Trump off the ledge when we were considering war with Syria (Trump said this himself).

Tucker deserves credit for being a voice of reason while he had Trump's ear the last four years, but there's a time and place to play devil's advocate, and this isn't it. Tucker should know where his network stands, and have the common sense not to sperg out over a process anyone with half an understanding of our legal system knows will take weeks to materialize.

Last edited:

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
Tucker has always done a solid job keeping Trump's feet on the fire and holding him accountable for 2016 campaign promises. Ann Coulter has as well, just in a more vitriolic, post-menopausal way you'd expect from an aging, childless shrew. If I remember correctly it was Tucker that talked Trump off the ledge when we were considering war with Syria (Trump said this himself).

Tucker deserves credit for being a voice of reason while he had Trump's ear the last four years, but there's a time and place to play devil's advocate, and this isn't it. Tucker should know where his network stands, and have the common sense not to sperg out over a process anyone with half an understanding of our legal system knows will take weeks to materialize.
Best take of the situation I've seen.

Ocelot

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Imagine how they will react?

I was look for some tech support getting an old program to work. I found this gem in general.

View attachment 27109
I don't think this person understands the signalling purpose of uniforms; it's when you're without them that you have to worry about friendly fire... But let's be real, if Trump went all-in, invoked the 14th and started locking up journalists and rogue legislators/judges, confiscating the wealth of seditious billionaires etc. after mass electoral fraud was uncovered, "men" like the above would become the most passionate, slogan-chanting MAGA supporters within 4 years. Like most women, their 'beliefs' are a visceral response to where they sense power lies—as they sense the balance of power shifting, so too will their beliefs.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Response from the Trump Team

Here's a link to the actual court decision:

I think the appeal will be based on this item mentioned on page 9:

Plaintiffs acknowledge that under the Third Circuit’s decision in Bognet, this Court cannot find that Plaintiffs have standing for their Elections and Electors Clauses claim in the FAC. Plaintiffs represent that they have included this claim in the FAC to preserve the argument for appellate review. Because Plaintiffs have made this concession, and because the Third Circuit’s decision in Bognet is clear, this Court dismisses Count II for lack of standing without further discussion.

It appears that related to the policy of curing ballots. Anyone know if that's the case, and how many ballots were "cured"?

I believe PA certifies their election on November 23, so I assume Trump's campaign will file their appeal some time on Sunday, if they haven't already, to provide sufficient time for it to be reviewed. If anyone can post a link to their appeal filing once it's been done, that would be great.

Cenk seems to be a tad nervous

Is this guy manipulating people or is he just super low i.q.? In our system, how could one guy who is hated and opposed by all have a coup, by "asking state legislators"? Is he politely asking for a coup? If you are in Cenk's position, you'd think you would have to actually think before speaking or at least read up on the constitution before talking about it like this. So he must be purposefully manipulating people or low i.q.

I think this is what is happening, because you can't look at the future w/o looking at the past. Why did Ginsburg die, and why did ACB's nomination not get contested seriously? ACB basically went through nothing like Kavanaugh. The only thing they did say though, which is very telling is that this undermines the integrity of the court. Why would they say that? Because they knew they would have to discredit the Trump campaign lawsuit against election fraud. So, they have foreseen every move then.

Also it explains why they did some shit that we thought was ludicrous politically like defunding police and creating riots all summer. They knew they'd win by fraud anyways.

So the implications of this are: 1) that they knew the fraud would be uncovered (Did they not hide it thoroughly on purpose)? 2) they knew it would go to SCOTUS., 3) they know SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump.

So given they foresee this, what is their game plan? It has to be bigger than having a few riots like over summer. It has to be UN-style takeover (pretense of human rights abuse, chaos/civil war, etc.) or a secession of blue states. I mean that's all I can think of, maybe they have other tricks up their sleeves.

In conclusion, either this is raw stupidity to the max that is gonna be exposed and prosecuted, and the head of the snake gets chopped off, or it was all done purposefully. What do you think?

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I think this is what is happening, because you can't look at the future w/o looking at the past. Why did Ginsburg die, and why did ACB's nomination not get contested seriously? ACB basically went through nothing like Kavanaugh. The only thing they did say though, which is very telling is that this undermines the integrity of the court. Why would they say that? Because they knew they would have to discredit the Trump campaign lawsuit against election fraud. So, they have foreseen every move then.

Also it explains why they did some shit that we thought was ludicrous politically like defunding police and creating riots all summer. They knew they'd win by fraud anyways.

So the implications of this are: 1) that they knew the fraud would be uncovered (Did they not hide it thoroughly on purpose)? 2) they knew it would go to SCOTUS., 3) they know SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump.

So given they foresee this, what is their game plan? It has to be bigger than having a few riots like over summer. It has to be UN-style takeover (pretense of human rights abuse, chaos/civil war, etc.) or a secession of blue states. I mean that's all I can think of, maybe they have other tricks up their sleeves.

In conclusion, either this is raw stupidity to the max that is gonna be exposed and prosecuted, and the head of the snake gets chopped off, or it was all done purposefully. What do you think?

oh they plan on ignoring the Supreme Court rulings and trying to have the electoral votes certified to Biden anyways .

bucky

Ostrich

Laugh react for "vitriolic, post-menopausal way you'd expect from an aging, childless shrew." It's funny because it's true.

get2choppaaa

Woodpecker
Is this guy manipulating people or is he just super low i.q.? In our system, how could one guy who is hated and opposed by all have a coup, by "asking state legislators"? Is he politely asking for a coup? If you are in Cenk's position, you'd think you would have to actually think before speaking or at least read up on the constitution before talking about it like this. So he must be purposefully manipulating people or low i.q.
Regarding Chunk Yogurt:
He is the face of a news station named after a group of Muslims who pursued genocide against Orthodox Armenians as well as Orthodox Greeks (less discussed) in the end of the Ottoman Empire.

He is not American in any way. He's an outsider sitting on the soil of American Progeny, who has adopted ideals of international communists Jewish bolshevism.

He and his followers are at a 85-90 level bell curve IQ. The fact that he has a show is still battling to me.

Would the U.N. even bother sending troops here? I don't know..

The U.N. is basically some African nations, E.U. member states and maybe some of M.E. countries; Turkey excluded. The U.N. would not benefit directly, sending 'peace keepers' in: America is not some shit-hole third-world country (though we're getting there). I think we can look to Ukraine and Syria, to see the answer: the factions in such scenario will be backed by various state actors, in a decentralized fashion.

The E.U., Western Europe - they have problems of their own. Central Europe is turning into a shit show. Czechs don't like dictatorships, especially when the previous generation is still alive, remembering such times. The same could be said for Spain. I don't know too much about Italy. I'd love to see the E.U. overstretch itself, committing forces to a U.N. peace-keeping force. Anything the U.N. sends for peace-keeping, under any scenario, will be small and limited.

Remember: Blue States hold their power because of an extremely loose alliance of minority groups, who require constant agitation to stay united. Red states in any scenario, would have an upper hand. The average Black marxist is motivated by hating 'white' people and what else? not much. The average Trumpist is motivated by family, tradition and values. What I'm trying to say is the Bolsheviks and Marxists of today in America, they're dumb, young and full of soy. That doesn't mean underestimate them, but it's also to say they're not as formidable as some Blackpillers think they are.

Unless these factions get assistance from a reluctant EU which is dealing with revolution, and maybe some fledging U.N. members, they don't stand much against the odds, long-term. If there is civil war, it will be decentralized like Ukraine, with state actors taking a heavy interest, just like we've seen with Syria. The Ukraine still exists, with exception of some fledging cities going back to Russia.