2020 United States Election Results

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
UN has always been a joke. If Ethiopia and Bangladesh want to sent their troops to help a un peacekeeping they will not do so well. I don’t think China or Russia or UK or India or any sane first world country will want to get involved in a usa civil war.

Well they will all likely wait for the sides and the stakes to be a bit more clear and see what they have to gain by picking a side and sending troops

Last edited:

SeaFM

Kingfisher
I think this is what is happening, because you can't look at the future w/o looking at the past. Why did Ginsburg die, and why did ACB's nomination not get contested seriously? ACB basically went through nothing like Kavanaugh. The only thing they did say though, which is very telling is that this undermines the integrity of the court. Why would they say that? Because they knew they would have to discredit the Trump campaign lawsuit against election fraud. So, they have foreseen every move then.

Also it explains why they did some shit that we thought was ludicrous politically like defunding police and creating riots all summer. They knew they'd win by fraud anyways.

So the implications of this are: 1) that they knew the fraud would be uncovered (Did they not hide it thoroughly on purpose)? 2) they knew it would go to SCOTUS., 3) they know SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump.

So given they foresee this, what is their game plan? It has to be bigger than having a few riots like over summer. It has to be UN-style takeover (pretense of human rights abuse, chaos/civil war, etc.) or a secession of blue states. I mean that's all I can think of, maybe they have other tricks up their sleeves.

In conclusion, either this is raw stupidity to the max that is gonna be exposed and prosecuted, and the head of the snake gets chopped off, or it was all done purposefully. What do you think?

Half the country hates the other half. I often wonder why they don’t just split up. I have no idea how it would work exactly, but at some point I think you just need to agree to disagree, and part ways.

UN has always been a joke. If Ethiopia and Bangladesh want to sent their troops to help a un peacekeeping they will not do so well. I don’t think China or Russia or UK or India or any sane first world country will want to get involved in a usa civil war.

Well they will all likely wait for the sides and the stakes to be a bit more clear and see what they have to gain by picking a side and sending troops
UN is a joke but I wonder if it would be possible if all security council members turned on us. There was talk by some members that there should be "reform" of the way the UNSC works. I believe Russia wanted this reform. Also, it wouldn't surprise me in any case, if they made some argument that the USA was no longer legitimate state due to civil war and secession, and thus they could override our vote. I agree it's a far-fetched scenario but it's not impossible if literally everyone else was against us.

FrancisK

Sparrow
UN is a joke but I wonder if it would be possible if all security council members turned on us. There was talk by some members that there should be "reform" of the way the UNSC works. I believe Russia wanted this reform. Also, it wouldn't surprise me in any case, if they made some argument that the USA was no longer legitimate state due to civil war and secession, and thus they could override our vote. I agree it's a far-fetched scenario but it's not impossible if literally everyone else was against us.

They would cease to “function” without our cash and support they should probably think twice about that

But they’re so dumb and smug they may not even realize that....

Eban

Robin
Sooooo....

Objective guys.....

No biases in any of this...

Give me percentages that the Donald gets re-elected period....

I want facts, numbers, and objective percentages where we stand right now.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
These odds are based on how things currently stand

If the legal case is really as strong and groundbreaking as the Trump legal Team wants us to believe expect the percentages to change dramatically
As I've said previously, I think it's a binary position. Either Powell and the team have a rabbit in the hat, in the form of knockout evidence - not just 100 affadavits of people seeing suspicious things going on - or they don't. At any rate, I think the betting markets are an interesting indicator. They give Trump about the same chance today that they gave him on the morning of Nov 3.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
As I've said previously, I think it's a binary position. Either Powell and the team have a rabbit in the hat, in the form of knockout evidence - not just 100 affadavits of people seeing suspicious things going on - or they don't. At any rate, I think the betting markets are an interesting indicator. They give Trump about the same chance today that they gave him on the morning of Nov 3.
Interesting observation indeed.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Cenk seems to be a tad nervous

If Trump ends up winning, this is going to be the line from the MSM for 4 years, and Joe Normie who just swallows everything will just accept it. People are going to be fully convinced that he's a dictator who just overthrew the government.

We're all going to have a task on our hands calmly explaining why he won fair and square. And people should be extra vigilant for the mentally ill Antifa/BLM types whose antics will be ramped up no doubt.

I keep telling friends that it's easy to know what a Biden/Harris presidency will look like, just look at everything Trump was accused of, and that is what is actually true for the Dems - you can start with "election interference".