2020 United States Election Results

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
No concerns over the SC judges cucking? A few of them were Close to Bush iirc
Alito and Thomas plus the three that Trump nominated would be enough . Kavanaugh is a male feminist cuck and extremely close to the Bush dynasty, But was also dragged over the coals by partisan democrats

I think the real concern is that the Supreme Court makes a ruling in Trumps favor and the deep state hacks at the state level ignore it and continue counting the fraud ballots for Biden

Feyoder

Woodpecker
So the implications of this are: 1) that they knew the fraud would be uncovered (Did they not hide it thoroughly on purpose)? 2) they knew it would go to SCOTUS., 3) they know SCOTUS rules in favor of Trump.

I'm of this belief. I think they're arrogant and becoming increasingly incompetent but the fraud is too obvious and too obviously bound to be discovered. They had to know it would come out and that it would be contested and very likely go to Trump.

So what's their game plan after that? Why do they want that?

I'm of this belief. I think they're arrogant and becoming increasingly incompetent but the fraud is too obvious and too obviously bound to be discovered. They had to know it would come out and that it would be contested and very likely go to Trump.

Well IMO they win either way. Either Biden wins fraudulently and half the country hates him and we are exposed as a sham or Trump wins and the left has reason to get more violent and try to take power under the guise of "Trump the dictator". Either way the US is weakened from this, at least short term.

RalphMalph

Sparrow
Well IMO they win either way. Either Biden wins fraudulently and half the country hates him and we are exposed as a sham or Trump wins and the left has reason to get more violent and try to take power under the guise of "Trump the dictator". Either way the US is weakened from this, at least short term.
Ok, that begs the question: "Can a weakened nation such as the USofA in a post 2020 election environment survive an onslaught from without while trying to stabilize itself from within? And if this was a plan hatched from outside our borders, is there another phase to such a nefarious plan after a post election 2020 outcome? My guess is that another phase is in the works as we quibble and argue about an outcome. This is another misdirection moment.

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member

To be fair, they rammed through their egregious changes to the law in swing states before ACB was even a twinkle in their eye. Once RBG passed, it wasn't like they were going to stop.

They now just have to finish what the started but divine intervention is a bitch.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Stockholm Yerevan syndrome...
I wonder what based Armenian guys think of this. A lot of Armenian guys know what's up. She is technically a traitor to her people in more ways than one. Being a blood traitor collaborating with an ancestral enemy who even has a show that sort of flexes on her people through that name is the worst though. I can't think of anything lower. During the WW2 era women like this were often just marched off into a field and left to rot or defiled and had to live with that humiliation.

Cenk is truly gross though. A big fat kebab turkey.

I think she is getting railed by some kind of degenerate latin dude too on top of that.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I can see the SC judges and their families being threatened - with no Trump supporters or federal law enforcement anywhere to be seen on the streets, I can easily envision a huge mob of bloodthirsty Antifas camping in front of the SC and all of the SC judges' family homes, ready to storm them should the ruling be "incorrect". Under those circumstances, they might not have the courage to rule in favor of Trump.

You think I'm wrong? All the Supreme Court judges live and work in heavily blue areas filled with subversive mayors for hundreds of miles around. They're not guarded by Secret Service, FBI, DHS, US Marshals or any other major agency, but instead have a tiny "Court police" force numbering... check this out... 125 people.

With 15 people per judge, you might protect them and their office from small incursions, but what about their spouses? Children? Siblings? It doesn't cut it. It's not even close to what is required.

Secret Service, in contrast, has 7000 employees.

So unless Trump assigns a few hundred more people to protect them and their families from the mob, don't be surprised when they rule against him.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Trump checkmated the left all the way back in 2018.

Donald Trump issued an executive order declaring a national emergency as regards the threat from foreign interference in elections.

This means all the enforcement agencies have the powers they need to go straight in and seize evidence from Spain and Canada. The election was outsourced to companies operating out of these two countries. One of them (the Spanish one) is now bankrupt.

This is bigger than Watergate.

Trump trolled the left into stealing the election. And he was one step ahead of them all along. He tricked them into punching themselves in the face and knocking themselves out. He knows he has this in the bag. This is why the left are so confused when they see how relaxed he is when he goes off playing golf without a care in the world.

Next week prepare for the Kraken to be released in the courts.

UN is a joke but I wonder if it would be possible if all security council members turned on us. There was talk by some members that there should be "reform" of the way the UNSC works. I believe Russia wanted this reform. Also, it wouldn't surprise me in any case, if they made some argument that the USA was no longer legitimate state due to civil war and secession, and thus they could override our vote. I agree it's a far-fetched scenario but it's not impossible if literally everyone else was against us.
Not going to happen, for a few reasons.

1. Nukes
2. relative military strength - Texas alone could kick the ass of most countries assigned to a UN force
3. The "Wolverine" factor - Americans who are in the middle (and some on the left) would coalesce around the leader fighting the invaders
4. Allies - If the UK was part of an invasion force of the US, for example, there would be riots in the streets here. We are also tired of forever wars.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Powell: "We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them. We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying. These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic. We've got evidence of people being paid. We got check stubs from people being paid."

I really like this woman. She is hitting the gas and legitimizing things that used to be total conspiracy theories, regardless of who this election gets awarded to. The level of criminality she is bringing out forces a confrontation that is a win.

I think that she is going to make allegations that go so far above what dems, and even republicans are prepared for that it is going to be at 9/11 conspiracy levels.
This interview is too scripted. "Nonpartisan American company", my a**.

This is a non partisan american company....headquartered in Canada. Dominion is as American as Barack Obama.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I am most concerned about ACB.

She is part of some weird Catholic group that you are strongly encouraged to adopt Africans to be a part of.
She recently said anti-racism is more important than religious freedom (I'll have to source that) in a ruling.

She will likely face ostracism from her Cuckolic social circle if she does the right thing.

After that I would worry about Gorsuch, who made transvestite into a race, then Kavanaugh.

Alito and Thomas are solid.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Well, the main question would be "do we have anything to gain by getting involved and sending troops to a United States civil war?"

Let's say something happened in the UK, or I don't know, Canada and civil war breaks out. Would the USA get involved? We meddle like crazy and prop up dictators and likely would have CIA operatives instigating such a civil war but would likely not send troops and openly back one side or another. At least openly, we would likely try to stay neutral, and use spies to give one side the upper hand. We have done it countless times in South America and the mideast, that is how the USA operates, we don't usually send in the tanks(Serbia and the Yugoslavia civil war was the only recent exception, and we arguably had to intervene because of the ethnic cleansing going on against the Kurds.

But if you are say, China, likely China would want the civil war in USA to go on as long as possible and they stay out of it and let us kill our countrymen and they will stay out of it. Would they send troops to one side? Hell no.