2020 United States Election Results

Sartorius

Pigeon
Donald Trump will not win! Joe Biden will be the 46th President boys. Prez Kamala to follow. Embrace eternal Democrat rule over these United States of America. Comrades it ain't all that bad. I'm officially switching allegiance to identify as moderate Democrat. It was fun being on the Trump Train while it lasted.

[User banned - Mod].

Last edited by a moderator:

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Donald Trump will not win! Joe Biden will be the 46th President boys. Prez Kamala to follow. Embrace eternal Democrat rule over these United States of America. Comrades it ain't all that bad. I'm officially switching allegiance to identify as moderate Democrat. It was fun being on the Trump Train while it lasted.

Why do you think we care or that you should post that in this thread?

Sartorius

Pigeon
Why do you think we care or that you should post that in this thread?
Because we must start accepting this as fact. I want all you to embrace Democrat Party. It's not as bad as all you all make it. Sure would be nice to have Trump still in office but the Universe has spoken otherwise. Joe Biden has been deemed the better man for the job.

[User banned - Mod].

Last edited by a moderator:

tractor

Robin

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Ok, that begs the question: "Can a weakened nation such as the USofA in a post 2020 election environment survive an onslaught from without while trying to stabilize itself from within? And if this was a plan hatched from outside our borders, is there another phase to such a nefarious plan after a post election 2020 outcome? My guess is that another phase is in the works as we quibble and argue about an outcome. This is another misdirection moment.
Geeezus Mary and Joseph...

How exactly are enemies "without" supposed to invade the USA when we can activate the 14th Amendment in the time it takes CiC Trump to pen his signature on the order and boats like mine sink any and all enemy vessels approaching our coastline without our DoD's permission. Of course our Carrier Battle Groups and Space Force defenses would eliminate any and all airborne threats and DoD/NatGuards/Marine Reserves would terminate any Urban BLM-Antifa threats with a simple 30 day siege strategy whereby the enemy surrenders to internment camps awaiting Military Tribunals in exchange for a promise of food as BLMAs are too busy getting stoned to do any survival prep like suburban and rural Patriots.

Thing is any insurrection would be crushed in about two weeks as the Urban Traitors are said same jurisdictions fomenting massive Dominion Smartmatic voter fraud.... They are low IQ Urban public housing dwellers living in food deserts totally dependent on truckers supply chains.

Put up NatGuard road blocks stop all food and hygiene supply chains and these BLMAphags start begging for hood phoods and water carrying white flags of surrender along with their Antifa instigators. Antifags being limousine liberals kids will take some Social Media psyops to flush out of mommies basements, say free coachella style music festivals offering free cannabis and ayahuasca sweat lodge bonding rituals and just tie wrap them all together while out of their minds tripping all as a part of their bonding rebellion.

Entire civil war escapade ends in less than 30 days after 14th amendment orders signed by CiC Trump.

Of course we let them sweat out military tribunal sentences letting them worry about Prez George Washington style firing squads.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Regarding Pennsylvania, here's a filing from Trump's attorneys from Saturday, November 21, for a temporary restraining order and injuction on certifying the results:

The judge issued a ruling in the overall case on the same day. Which came first? The TRO request doesn't really reference the decision by the judge (but it's the same case number), so maybe they filed it a few hours before the judge issued his ruling? I think that's the case, since some of the issues the TRO filing raise were addressed in the ruling, but his ruling doesn't reference this TRO filing -- maybe it came in too late in the game.

I can see the TRO filing was hastily prepared -- it misspells the name of the governor of Pennsylvania (one of the filing attorneys (Scaringi) lives in PA so I'm sure he'd know how to spell it).

Maybe this isn't the appeal that Trump's campaign alluded to on Saturday night? Pennsylvania is due to certify tomorrow. Does anyone have a link to an appeal that was filed? What I found above appears to be just an injuction not an appeal of the ruling.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Here's what happens when you let a sniveling little troglodyte like Kushner use your administration for self-aggrandizement and drive away all your allies. Now Chris Christie of all people is shitting on Trump:

Christie said, “Yes, and here’s the reason why. The president has had an opportunity to access the courts, and I said to you starting at 2:30 a.m. on Thursday, if you have got the evidence of fraud, present it. What’s happened here, quite frankly, the conduct of the president’s legal team has been a national embarrassment. Sidney Powell accusing Brian Kemp of a crime on television, yet being unwilling to go on TV and defend and lay out the evidence that she supposedly has. This is outrageous by any lawyer and notice, George. They won’t do it inside the courtroom. They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don’t plead fraud, and they don’t argue fraud. This is what I was concerned about at 2:30 in the morning on Wednesday night.”

Last edited:

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Here's what happens when you let a sniveling little troglodyte like Kushner use your administration for self-aggrandizement and drive away all your allies. Now Chris Christie of all people is shitting on Trump:

Curious how many buffet certificates Christie earned with this one..

I'm actually sensing more RINOs in this situation coming out of the woodworks than I imagined.

Geeezus Mary and Joseph...

How exactly are enemies "without" supposed to invade the USA when we can activate the 14th Amendment in the time it takes CiC Trump to pen his signature on the order and boats like mine sink any and all enemy vessels approaching our coastline without our DoD's permission. Of course our Carrier Battle Groups and Space Force defenses would eliminate any and all airborne threats and DoD/NatGuards/Marine Reserves would terminate any Urban BLM-Antifa threats with a simple 30 day siege strategy whereby the enemy surrenders to internment camps awaiting Military Tribunals in exchange for a promise of food as BLMAs are too busy getting stoned to do any survival prep like suburban and rural Patriots.

Thing is any insurrection would be crushed in about two weeks as the Urban Traitors are said same jurisdictions fomenting massive Dominion Smartmatic voter fraud.... They are low IQ Urban public housing dwellers living in food deserts totally dependent on truckers supply chains.

Put up NatGuard road blocks stop all food and hygiene supply chains and these BLMAphags start begging for hood phoods and water carrying white flags of surrender along with their Antifa instigators. Antifags being limousine liberals kids will take some Social Media psyops to flush out of mommies basements, say free coachella style music festivals offering free cannabis and ayahuasca sweat lodge bonding rituals and just tie wrap them all together while out of their minds tripping all as a part of their bonding rebellion.

Entire civil war escapade ends in less than 30 days after 14th amendment orders signed by CiC Trump.

Of course we let them sweat out military tribunal sentences letting them worry about Prez George Washington style firing squads.
We'd be screwed if our military divides itself and blue states secede, but I don't know if that's realistic.

Also can't forget that if this was indeed the plan, it probably is not just soy boys with fireworks we're dealing with, they probably have automatic weapons and bombs supplied by China, and most likely these soldiers have been trained in Mexico and then re-imported.

Mike_Key

Robin

[User banned - Mod].

Attachments

• pstrzok1.jpeg
    pstrzok1.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11

Mike_Key

Robin

[User banned - Mod].

It's merely November 22nd.

Give it some time.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Curious how many buffet certificates Christie earned with this one..

I'm actually sensing more RINOs in this situation coming out of the woodworks than I imagined
Coming out? They've always been there! These are the fucks that sold our country out the exact same way the democrats did. The uniparty, if you wil.
They just knew it was smart to go along with Trumpism to get along and play nice without sticking out like sore thumbs.
Well now, now they're going back to the snakes they have always been. Go figure.
The kind of spineless men we don't want on our side anyway.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Color me skeptical. Nothing that I have seen reported on Brighteon has become reality. Most recent example, that dude who was proclaiming all the ballots were watermarked. Not trusting that Mike Adams guy at all as he seems to have a proclivity for hyperbole.