2020 United States Election Results

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
^ https://www.newsmax.com/politics/lawmakers-biden-trump-post/2020/12/05/id/1000179/

Here's the article. Seems it's just a survey. Exerpt:
An overwhelming majority of congressional Republicans won't acknowledge Joe Biden as the President-Elect, according to a Washington Post survey.

The survey was taken the morning after President Donald Trump posted a 46-minute video claiming he'd won the election and alleged "corrupt forces" were trying to steal his victory. Just 25 out of 222 Republicans acknowledged Biden's win.

Ninety percent of Senate and House GOP members have yet to say who the winner is. The Post survey asked lawmakers three questions: Who won the presidential contest, do you support or oppose Trump's continuing efforts to claim victory, and if they will accept Biden as the legitimately elected president if he wins the electoral college majority.

Only 8 Republicans said they support Trump's claim of victory.

The survey also found that 11 of 52 Senate Republicans acknowledge Biden's win. Out of 14 House Republicans who recognized Biden as the winner, six will be retiring from politics later this month and two others represent districts that Biden won.

Blitz

Sparrow
Pieczenek has made specific predictions which have been wrong. As has Q. Repeatedly. He (Pieczenek) is an attention seeker, a crank, or disinfo. Or a combination of them. AJ keeps him on because he gets attention. AJ clearly has no inside track and throws loads of mud against the wall.

Yeah, that's my point. They both make the same type of predictions in the same voice and manner and have so far been only tangentially right about most of it. It's the best fit for an explanation of Q as I've seen or thought of so far. It also can be an explanation as to why Q has never been totally right: even if it's a plan people at roughly his level of experience or clearance are putting into action, it doesn't mean it will succeed. I have one friend who's bought full steam into Q– white hats, arrests, pedo gangs, the whole nine yards. It's got until December 14 or at best January 5 (I believe?) or it all falls apart into dust. Same with the broader election theft narrative/ reversal, mind you.

Peacock
Gold Member
Sure It's a possibile hypothetical that it was a hit...

But it is also just as possible that it was a car wreck with a metal on metal spark during impact where a fuel line is severed.

I am just saying that car wrecks and car fires happen ALL the time. This vehicle is known to be prone to have faulty fuel lined. GF works as a paramedic in Houston for last 10 years. Has seen at least a handful of car wrecks that resulted in a car fire like this with Dodge Challenger/Charger/Hellcat models.
It's a known problem with this vehicle.

That or it was a hit. I dunno.... But I am saying it could just be a wreck.

We don't know ANYTHING about the accident and other cars involved... So we are reaching for a explanation with a conclusion already in mind by assuming it was a hit.

That's a bit like someone saying that Epstein's death is an accident, because, you know what, literally thousands of people die in jails every year. Consider that the odds of dying in a US jail are about 25 times higher than dying in a car accident (246 deaths per 100,000 vs 11 per 100,000 respectively).

Having someone killed by hacking into his car is relatively easy to do for the deep state. They've done it recently with Michael Hastings, an investigative journalist, who died in a fireball resulting from a crash with his Mercedes on a West LA street. He was known to be a notoriously slow driver, and he was about to publish a long investigative report on corrupt military officials in Afghanistan.

Also, Steve Pieczenik is most definitely not a hack or a plant, he's a patriot and has had a long career as a psyop analyst. He might have been wrong on some details but the guy is definitely on our side, completely.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Having someone killed by hacking into his car is relatively easy to do for the deep state.
Hacking is exactly the first thing that popped up in my mind because a lot of high end vehicles are equipped with software. About six years ago, Motherboard spoke to a bunch of security researchers about car hacking for their "How to Hack a Car: Phreaked Out" episode. It's fascinating to watch how one can hack a car remotely (via laptop & WiFi) and take control of it.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
That's a bit like someone saying that Epstein's death is an accident, because, you know what, literally thousands of people die in jails every year. Consider that the odds of dying in a US jail are about 25 times higher than dying in a car accident (246 deaths per 100,000 vs 11 per 100,000 respectively).

Having someone killed by hacking into his car is relatively easy to do for the deep state. They've done it recently with Michael Hastings, an investigative journalist, who died in a fireball resulting from a crash with his Mercedes on a West LA street. He was known to be a notoriously slow driver, and he was about to publish a long investigative report on corrupt military officials in Afghanistan.

Also, Steve Pieczenik is most definitely not a hack or a plant, he's a patriot and has had a long career as a psyop analyst. He might have been wrong on some details but the guy is definitely on our side, completely.
1. Equating this poor young man on the same level as Jeffrey Epstein is an apples to oranges comparison. Epstein was known to have been connected to elites, and untouchable. Even the prosecuting Judge said at the first conviction that he was connected to 3 letter agencies. I am not denying the possibility that this was a hit. I am just injecting a little bit of logic to this incident as someone who also has a brain. I am absolutely willing to entrain many so called "conspiracy theories" as true... such as false flag attacks (gulf of tonkin, babies in incubators. WMDS, Lusitania actually carrying bombs and munitons, Brittish Empire creating Hitler though suppressing/starvation of the Germans post WWI, building 7 being destroyed separately from the explosions at the WTC Towers....) as well as other known things deep state things like Operation Mockingbird, NWO, Zionist connection, Bill Gates/globalists and corona virus, Clapper/Brennan/Clinton connection to the Steele Dossier/ Strozk/Muller investiagtion being a total lie ect...

HOWEVER... while this person was connected loosely to the Kemp family though his daughter, and a junior staffer... I am willing to accept that it is possible that this was a hit, as I said... but I am saying people should resist the urge to automatically assume this is the same sort of thing as the Epstein connection.

2. Name one prognostication Pieczenik has given that has turned true? I wanted to believe him with the watermarked ballot thing... but clearly that was totally make believe or deliberately false. You can believe he is a patriot. You can say he is on our side... but why would he make such grand claims and yet NOTHING has matriculated unless he were a liar, talking out of his ass, or deliberately sending false information to demoralize/confuse and distort the issues.

Bacchus

Ostrich
I saw some highlights of the GA rally. The highlight is the crowd chanting "fight for Trump"

Awesome

Still, I can't help but think that Trump should have twisted the screws a little.

These two GA Senators are there to beg for MAGA votes to keep their seats, so make them grovel for them. They'll speak loudly against blocking Chuck Schumer from taking control of the Senate and keeping Mitch McConnell in control, but they won't speak out for the America first agenda.

Trump should have them on stage and get them to pledge to support MAGA initiatives. Stand right next to them and say, "I want to give these fine people of Georgia an idea of what they can expect from your next term in the Senate. In your next term, will you support an immigration moratorium? Will you support breaking up big tech, so that liberals don't control the flow of information? And of course, do you support blocking certification of the rigged election in the Senate?"

Would they really disappoint the most enthusiastic bloc of potential Republican voters in person?

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I saw some highlights of the GA rally. The highlight is the crowd chanting "fight for Trump"

Awesome

Still, I can't help but think that Trump should have twisted the screws a little.

These two GA Senators are there to beg for MAGA votes to keep their seats, so make them grovel for them. They'll speak loudly against blocking Chuck Schumer from taking control of the Senate and keeping Mitch McConnell in control, but they won't speak out for the America first agenda.

Trump should have them on stage and get them to pledge to support MAGA initiatives. Stand right next to them and say, "I want to give these fine people of Georgia an idea of what they can expect from your next term in the Senate. In your next term, will you support an immigration moratorium? Will you support breaking up big tech, so that liberals don't control the flow of information? And of course, do you support blocking certification of the rigged election in the Senate?"

Would they really disappoint the most enthusiastic bloc of potential Republican voters in person?

Hasn't that been the problem the whole time? That he still has to play ball with these people....

Mind you he has a life to live after being President, so do his children and grand children, he is a man that cares about his legacy. He can't go scorched earth on these people, all these garbage politicians that made their bones off of our backs.....he has to play ball with them as much as I'm sure it pains him to do so.

In the end he's the least compromised out of a sea of evil people and it's sad that it's the best we can hope for but that is the reality of it.

Bacchus

Ostrich
I want to expand on my last point. Here's what Perdue said on stage:

"a fair and square deal"

That's what he's promising.

Not good enough.

These two Senators don't make sure that Halliburton has fair and square deal. Or insert any other major lobby group. They deliver. Because they know if they don't deliver, the funds get cut or go to the other guy.

So deliver for Trump.

Bacchus

Ostrich
Hasn't that been the problem the whole time? That he still has to play ball with these people....

Mind you he has a life to live after being President, so do his children and grand children, he is a man that cares about his legacy. He can't go scorched earth on these people, all these garbage politicians that made their bones off of our backs.....he has to play ball with them as much as I'm sure it pains him to do so.

In the end he's the least compromised out of a sea of evil people and it's sad that it's the best we can hope for but that is the reality of it.
I don't think Trump can go back to a normal life. Not when there are articles like this floating around:

The stakes are win or go to jail. No more playing nice.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I don't think Trump can go back to a normal life. Not when there are articles like this floating around:

The stakes are win or go to jail. No more playing nice.
Rudy has said as much on Bannon's show several times. I think we will see a tide turn this week and a Supreme court case is going to ensue. All in all we saw many positive movements in our favor.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

That's a bit naive. They've already made it clear that they'll scapegoat him forever and prosecute him and his entire inner circle for various procedural bullshit, and even if he stays out of jail, the best case is that it will still be a massive drain on his entire family for decades to come.

Without Trump's inherent protection as POTUS, both him and his businesses become targets for all sorts of dirty tricks. He has everything to lose.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
DeKalb County cannot find chain of custody records for Absentee Ballots deposited in drop boxes.

The Georgia Star News filed an open records request on Tuesday for all “ballot transfer forms” from the Nov. 3 General Election in DeKalb County. But there is no way to determine the chain of custody.

The open records request reply, received from Assistant County Attorney at DeKalb County Dexter Q. Bond, Jr., stated, “it has not yet been determined if responsive records to your request exist.”

The ballot transfer forms that remain unknown in DeKalb are a part of Georgia’s new Election Code implemented this past summer.

The DeKalb County response was unusual in several ways.

The Georgia Star News has contacted several counties in the state, and DeKalb is the only county so far to respond that it does not know if it has ballot transfer forms.

Cook County, for instance, provided copies of all the ballot transfer forms used in the 2020 general election within 24 hours.

Late Friday afternoon Cobb County provided copies of 400 ballot transfer forms used in the 2020 general election.

The Georgia Star News received responses from election officials in both Cobb County and Cook County.

In contrast, the DeKalb County response instead came from an Assistant County Attorney.

It strains credulity to suggest that the election director of DeKalb County cannot say whether or not the legally required ballot transfer forms exist in 30 seconds, not the 30 days the county says it needs to be able to answer that question.
Interesting part:
Chief Executive Officer of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg made a donation to the 2020 election efforts, which include a donation to the Center for Tech and Civic Life.

DeKalb County received $4.8 million from the nonprofit in which Zuckerberg donated to.