2020 United States Election Results

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
So the dog caught the car it was chasing... Lets see what it does with it now

I bet the AZ GOP is using this as a fundraiser. "Look, we've got the ballots and the machines. We're eliminating election fraud. Help us continue to get it done." They better actually do something with it.

The GOP in my state is doing this. They sent out an email asking for help with their "election integrity" team. I sent them an email detailing some of my observations from the past election, and they immediately called me and asked for a donation.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I bet the AZ GOP is using this as a fundraiser. "Look, we've got the ballots and the machines. We're eliminating election fraud. Help us continue to get it done." They better actually do something with it.

The GOP in my state is doing this. They sent out an email asking for help with their "election integrity" team. I sent them an email detailing some of my observations from the past election, and they immediately called me and asked for a donation.

Also greatly benefits them for re-election, they saw what happened in GA. "Look at us we fought for Trump!"

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Corrupted FBI: "The widespread election fraud, BLM/Antifa riots, etc. - not important, y'all! But we're working hard on this particular case and need the public's help."

Easy_C

Peacock
Knowing who the heck this guy is could be important. I suspect this guy is either from or was co opted by one of the third parties that staged the event.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Sidney Powell Says GA Governor Kemp’s Daughter’s Boyfriend Was Murdered, Vaporized By Thermite​

Attorney and former prosecutor Sidney Powell declares the boyfriend of the daughter of GA Governor Brian Kemp was murdered, vaporized by thermite. The officer investigating the incident was later found dead with a gunshot wound to the head.

Start from 5:55 to about 7:00 minutes. (Video's set to 5:55 mark.)

215943b00dbd76541bdcd495fa11d592a8edf4946fb283b443ec142cc48b81b1.jpg

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
God bless Mike Lindell but I think he's made a mistake by having Alan Dershowitz on his legal team.
I dont know about that.

Dersh (whom I am not a fan of for the record) while being ((())) might want to be looking for a firebrand element here.... especially since he is out with the left and on the fence with the right. This is his way to stay relevant after having defended Trump before.

While I dont agree with many stances he has, he is considered by the Left to be beyond reproach for his legal mind, so it is going to lend credibility to Lindell.

I doubt he would sabotage this if thats what youre saying.

God bless Mike Lindell but I think he's made a mistake by having Alan Dershowitz on his legal team.
How familiar are you with Dershowitz? Because his stances supporting male students railroaded by kangaroo “rape” courts on campus, for example, have been consistent for years and close to tough as nails.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ault-rules-preclude-a-defense-for-the-accused

If Dershowitz is some kind of secret shill, he sure as hell does a good job of being attacked by fellow liberals all the time. His various media appearances decrying elements of how Donald Trump was treated, including with sham impeachment proceedings, are a case in point, too.

Even if Lindell’s case implodes, don’t be so quick to claim Dershowitz sabotaged it.

I would take a Glenn Greenwald or Alan Dershowitz over a Lindsey Graham or Susan Collins any day.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Sidney Powell Says GA Governor Kemp’s Daughter’s Boyfriend Was Murdered, Vaporized By Thermite​

Start from 5:55 to about 7:00 minutes. (Video's set to 5:55 mark.)

215943b00dbd76541bdcd495fa11d592a8edf4946fb283b443ec142cc48b81b1.jpg

Budo let me start off by saying that your contributions here have been invaluable to say the least. However I do want to say that desensitization to things like this is a negative thing that many on the right are guilty of, and should avoid doing.

Assuming this is true, a governor’s daughter’s boyfriend was murdered and ON TOP OF THAT a cop on the case died (was also potentially murdered)?? This isn’t something that should just be shrugged off, but unfortunately many did that with things like the Hilary Clinton “suicides.”

The website you quoted seems questionable, are there any other sources that verify that a cop on that case was also killed?

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
How familiar are you with Dershowitz? Because his stances supporting male students railroaded by kangaroo “rape” courts on campus, for example, have been consistent for years and close to tough as nails.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ault-rules-preclude-a-defense-for-the-accused

If Dershowitz is some kind of secret shill, he sure as hell does a good job of being attacked by fellow liberals all the time. His various media appearances decrying elements of how Donald Trump was treated, including with sham impeachment proceedings, are a case in point, too.

Even if Lindell’s case implodes, don’t be so quick to claim Dershowitz sabotaged it.

I would take a Glenn Greenwald or Alan Dershowitz over a Lindsey Graham or Susan Collins any day.

I agree that Glenn Greenwald would be great legal counsel; despite Greenwald's lifestyle, I respect the guy.

Dershowitz is different; he's an Epstein stooge.

The fact that liberals attack him is meaningless. The relevant question is: does Dershowitz still have power? Does he still have his cushy job at Harvard?

If the Left truly wants someone gone, then it would happen. Compare the fate of Greenwald to that of Dershowitz. Greenwald was bullied out of the newspaper he started, and lives as an exile in Brazil. Dershowitz still has his wealth and notoriety.

I am a big fan of Lindell, but choosing Dershowitz is careless. We must pray for Lindell.

paninaro

Pelican
Sidney Powell's defense in a defamation case about her election fraud claims is that: "No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact". In other words, she's saying that what she said was so outlandish that no reasonable person would believe it.