2020 United States Election Results

Sidney Powell's defense in a defamation case about her election fraud claims is that: "No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact". In other words, she's saying that what she said was so outlandish that no reasonable person would believe it.

No she's not. You trust the lying media? This is a standard defense to defamation. I.e. it was obviously an opinion she was stating.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
No she hasnt and no you arent. See above. Stop being a panicking faggot.
Firstly, calling me a panicking faggot is totally inappropriate and not the behavior we need to be demonstrating on this forum.

Secondly... Show me one thing Powell had been right on. One thing?

Gunfights in Frankfurt? Retarded Dominion distractions instead of signature fraud? Poorly written law suits that get thrown out due to erroneous claims?

Stop drinking coolaid dude.

She may be correct in some assertions but HER OWN EGO prevented her from seeing being part of a psyop.

Look back over the last posts... You're gonna be hard pressed to find someone more supportive of powell that me.

Firstly, calling me a panicking faggot is totally inappropriate and not the behavior we need to be demonstrating on this forum.

Secondly... Show me one thing Powell had been right on. One thing?

Gunfights in Frankfurt? Retarded Dominion distractions instead of signature fraud? Poorly written law suits that get thrown out due to erroneous claims?

Stop drinking coolaid dude.

She may be correct in some assertions but HER OWN EGO prevented her from seeing being part of a psyop.

Look back over the last posts... You're gonna be hard pressed to find someone more supportive of powell that me.
Sorry if you were offended. I take it back. I didnt mean it literally. I was just trying to tell you to "steel up". In a colorful and entertaining way. :);)

Ego-theories are for Frankfort School Jews. If youre in the position of Sidney Powell, you have to exaggerate your point and be histrionic or you'll never break through the controlled media. It has nothing to do with ego, IMO. Her point about the susceptibility of election machines in general to manipulation by the powerful still stands. Making it plausible that votes were faked.

Two other things about your post:
1) A poorly-written complaint by one of the preferred proxy-warriors (e.g. a prisoner complaint) has no problem getting all the way through the courts and become the law of the land. The judges will "deal", if they choose. If she didnt write an A+ Yale Law School pleading or brief I would quite understand given the vicious 24-hour attacks she was under and the size of the task and the time constraints she was under. What happened election night was fishy. Everybody knows it. Even Democrats know it. Exactly how it happened will probably never be known. It will go down as one of those "American Mysteries" like the Kennedy Assassination or the Lindbergh kidnapping. They had the Means, Opportunity and Motive ("Muh Dawning Fascism") to do the crime. Americans are shitty, but they're not that shitty to elect a walking skeleton over a vivacious and energetic Trump.

2) The fact that the courts threw out her claims means nothing. A) The Washington Post was blaring from its front pages that questioning the election results is equivalent to holocaust denial. How friendly are judges worldwide to holocaust deniers? B) The judges were mindful of the 2020 urban rioting. Another set of riots in the same year, in the middle of "Covid", would literally do the country in. They were not going to touch any election complaint with a ten-foot pole.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I disagree with Powell saying it was “thermite”. The way you pull of a murder like that with plausible deniability is with a device that ignited the gas tank. You don’t actually need explosives to blow up a car because cars have their own fuel for an explosion (which is really a very, very, fast combustion/fire).

Using an actual “bomb” bomb is reserved for when you’re trying to blow up things around the car and not just the occupants (e.g your typical Iraqi VBIED) or when you’re dealing with a high profile target where you need to be 100% sure they die and the fallout is worth it (there’s a chance that a fuel-burn explosion will give the target time to get out of the car).

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Sorry if you were offended. I take it back. I didnt mean it literally. I was just trying to tell you to "steel up". In a colorful and entertaining way. :);)

Ego-theories are for Frankfort School Jews. If youre in the position of Sidney Powell, you have to exaggerate your point and be histrionic or you'll never break through the controlled media. It has nothing to do with ego, IMO. Her point about the susceptibility of election machines in general to manipulation by the powerful still stands. Making it plausible that votes were faked.

Two other things about your post:
1) A poorly-written complaint by one of the preferred proxy-warriors (e.g. a prisoner complaint) has no problem getting all the way through the courts and become the law of the land. The judges will "deal", if they choose. If she didnt write an A+ Yale Law School pleading or brief I would quite understand given the vicious 24-hour attacks she was under and the size of the task and the time constraints she was under. What happened election night was fishy. Everybody knows it. Even Democrats know it. Exactly how it happened will probably never be known. It will go down as one of those "American Mysteries" like the Kennedy Assassination or the Lindbergh kidnapping. They had the Means, Opportunity and Motive ("Muh Dawning Fascism") to do the crime. Americans are shitty, but they're not that shitty to elect a walking skeleton over a vivacious and energetic Trump.

2) The fact that the courts threw out her claims means nothing. A) The Washington Post was blaring from its front pages that questioning the election results is equivalent to holocaust denial. How friendly are judges worldwide to holocaust deniers? B) The judges were mindful of the 2020 urban rioting. Another set of riots in the same year, in the middle of "Covid", would literally do the country in. They were not going to touch any election complaint with a ten-foot pole.
Alright, well, let me address why Powell is bad news bears for the LEGITMATE election contests. I think these have been stated over the past 942 pages... but in case you haven't caught up on them since the thread was started before your join date..... please consider the following:

1) I have heard the argument that she had to exaggerate for publicity sake. I don't buy it, in so far as she made claims that were verifiable false. You can make the excuse that her legal pleadings were poorly written due to time ect... but that isn't what a competent lawyer does, you don't write lawsuits that claim things going on in different states. Typos happen, wholesale incorrect statement of facts do not. Their experts were not vetted. There is a reason DJT affirmatively rejected them once the legal proceedings started to come out.

2) She participated in a psy-op. We just witnessed a 2020 version of the Soviet Operation Trust where co-opted "non-Bolsheviks" lured out the resistance and then sold them out to the Bolsheviks. By pushing Q-Anon insanity, Powell served to weaken our cause and to discredit every person who brought up the legitimate claims. You are stating that it is irrelevant that she hasn't won a case. I agree the courts have failed. That doesn't change that SHE is promulgating a distraction.

You can reference Robert Barnes and his multiple discussions and statements as someone who was with the Trump team and had insider knowledge.

I think Sidney Powell is probably a good person and not trying to grift for money. But regardless, she diverted attention from the easily, provable illegal activity. Furthermore she damaged everyone else whom also challenged the election fraud by association.

She isn't going to be able to prove her claims here about the GA gov. So here again this is a distraction for her to remain relevant. Is it possible this was an inside hit job... MAYBE... It is really more likely Kemp didn't go for trump because Corporatism and the Republican Establishment viewed it that they were better off with out him and didn't want to have to admit on their own fraud and inside connections to these companies.

Instead of focusing on the car accident/bomb ect... focus on the illegal changes to the voting procedures that the Sec of State agreed to with Stacy Abrams.

These stories are distractions. Also, if you want to replace the term "EGO" with "PRIDE" that would be appropriate. If you're suggesting its a crypto Jew mentality to have a basic understanding of psychology and apply that to people's behavior... well I am not sure what to tell you.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
The whole ”muh insurrection“ hype is turning out to be a big dud, reminding me of “muh russia” and the Mueller nothing burger.

The left and the media (but I repeat myself )have hyped the events of January 6 (even calling it “January 6” like “9/11”).

Turns out, once prosecutors have to present evidence, that the events of that day were mostly trespassing. One step up from jaywalking.

We hear endlessly from the left about evil right wingers spreading misinformation (muh Qanon) but they are much bigger purveyors of misinformation and hoaxes. The left wants to essentially abolish the first amendment to stop anyone right of Cooper Anderson from speaking freely.

Anyway...from POLITICO https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/30/jan-6-capitol-riot-jail-time-478440

Americans outraged by the storming of Capitol Hill are in for a jarring reality check: Many of those who invaded the halls of Congress on Jan. 6 are likely to get little or no jail time.

POLITICO analysis of the Capitol riot-related cases shows that almost a quarter of the more than 230 defendants formally and publicly charged so far face only misdemeanors.

There are two main reasons: Although prosecutors have loaded up their charging documents with language about the existential threat of the insurrection to the republic, the actions of many of the individual rioters often boiled down to trespassing.

The prospect of dozens of Jan. 6 rioters cutting deals for minor sentences could be hard to explain for the Biden administration, which has characterized the Capitol Hill mob as a uniquely dangerous threat. Before assuming office, Biden said the rioters’ attempt to overturn the election results by force “borders on sedition”; Attorney General Merrick Garland has called the prosecutions his top early priority, describing the storming of Congress as “a heinous attack that sought to disrupt a cornerstone of our democracy, the peaceful transfer of power to a newly elected government.”

1617124350211.jpeg

Peacock
Gold Member
Utah Senator Mitt Romney has a black eye and had to get stitches after a fall that knocked him unconscious. Fell down? Unconscious? It looks more like he got punched and took a beating.

It's very, very hard to get a black eye from a fall, at least not as an able-bodied adult. If you trip forward or sideways, you will instinctively brace yourself with your arms in the time it takes to fall to the ground. You still might get a scraped temple or on the side of your face if you hit the pavement with your head, but in order to get a black eye something (like a fist) has to hit the socket directly. Pierre Delecto is a filthy liar.

12-black-eyes.jpg

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Alright, well, let me address why Powell is bad news bears for the LEGITMATE election contests. I think these have been stated over the past 942 pages... but in case you haven't caught up on them since the thread was started before your join date..... please consider the following:

1) I have heard the argument that she had to exaggerate for publicity sake. I don't buy it, in so far as she made claims that were verifiable false. You can make the excuse that her legal pleadings were poorly written due to time ect... but that isn't what a competent lawyer does, you don't write lawsuits that claim things going on in different states. Typos happen, wholesale incorrect statement of facts do not. Their experts were not vetted. There is a reason DJT affirmatively rejected them once the legal proceedings started to come out.

2) She participated in a psy-op. We just witnessed a 2020 version of the Soviet Operation Trust where co-opted "non-Bolsheviks" lured out the resistance and then sold them out to the Bolsheviks. By pushing Q-Anon insanity, Powell served to weaken our cause and to discredit every person who brought up the legitimate claims. You are stating that it is irrelevant that she hasn't won a case. I agree the courts have failed. That doesn't change that SHE is promulgating a distraction.

You can reference Robert Barnes and his multiple discussions and statements as someone who was with the Trump team and had insider knowledge.

I think Sidney Powell is probably a good person and not trying to grift for money. But regardless, she diverted attention from the easily, provable illegal activity. Furthermore she damaged everyone else whom also challenged the election fraud by association.

She isn't going to be able to prove her claims here about the GA gov. So here again this is a distraction for her to remain relevant. Is it possible this was an inside hit job... MAYBE... It is really more likely Kemp didn't go for trump because Corporatism and the Republican Establishment viewed it that they were better off with out him and didn't want to have to admit on their own fraud and inside connections to these companies.

Instead of focusing on the car accident/bomb ect... focus on the illegal changes to the voting procedures that the Sec of State agreed to with Stacy Abrams.

These stories are distractions. Also, if you want to replace the term "EGO" with "PRIDE" that would be appropriate. If you're suggesting its a crypto Jew mentality to have a basic understanding of psychology and apply that to people's behavior... well I am not sure what to tell you.

It's easy to pick on Sydney Powell and Lin Wood as flawed figures who lack rigor, but you have to understand that the reason they were the leading figures in the elections fraud fight is that they were the only ones who had the guts and integrity to take this fight on, knowing the personal risks and financial damage they face.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
It's easy to pick on Sydney Powell and Lin Wood as flawed figures who lack rigor, but you have to understand that the reason they were the leading figures in the elections fraud fight is that they were the only ones who had the guts and integrity to take this fight on, knowing the personal risks and financial damage they face.
I hear you. But they were a net negative that took credibility from legitimate election challenges.

And made everyone else look foolish also.

I give them little latitude as they did more to hurt by acting like grifters and nincompoops.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I hear you. But they were a net negative that took credibility from legitimate election challenges.

And made everyone else look foolish also.

I give them little latitude as they did more to hurt by acting like grifters and nincompoops.

Question would be though. Was the intent to win court cases in a very corrupt system?
Or was the intent to expose the veracity of the fraud & corruption of said system?

Noting now, that the Bumbling Biden administration is exposing itself more & more by the day.

Although again. Now that the whole system is so readily exposed (SCOTUS, Plandemic, Gamestop shenanigans, Biden etc.). Now what?

Do we just watch America (& The West) whither & die? Or is there something else to do?
It's all so readily exposed. Yet it seems so many are simply watching & waiting...

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Question would be though. Was the intent to win court cases in a very corrupt system?
Or was the intent to expose the veracity of the fraud & corruption of said system?

Noting now, that the Bumbling Biden administration is exposing itself more & more by the day.

Although again. Now that the whole system is so readily exposed (SCOTUS, Plandemic, Gamestop shenanigans, Biden etc.). Now what?

Do we just watch America (& The West) whither & die? Or is there something else to do?
It's all so readily exposed. Yet it seems so many are simply watching & waiting...
With respect, there were ways to expose the fraud without completely demeaning the legitimate arguments.

I am simply saying she and lin wood fell for and perpetuated a psyop. Point blank: they were either to wrapped up in a savior complex to see the insanity or in on the grift.

Easy_C

Peacock
Not really. There are zero historical examples of any empire reversing a major decline. Their turn comes around again but only after the new leader declines in turn.

Your options are to try to resist and carve out a stronger position within the decline, submit to what they have planned, or flee.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
With respect, there were ways to expose the fraud without completely demeaning the legitimate arguments.

I am simply saying she and lin wood fell for and perpetuated a psyop. Point blank: they were either to wrapped up in a savior complex to see the insanity or in on the grift.

At this point in time, I'm not saying it was necessarily a good strategy.

Hey great if there's some long term pay off.
Yet for now, the American public & especially the Patriotic public, are left in the dark either way & not even certain of the outcome or where best to apply their efforts.

Noting how fraudulent the 2020 election was. Can't really see how folk can expect anything less for the 2022 mid-term elections. For one matter.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Not really. There are zero historical examples of any empire reversing a major decline. Their turn comes around again but only after the new leader declines in turn.

Your options are to try to resist and carve out a stronger position within the decline, submit to what they have planned, or flee.

In that context / scale, yeah, I'd already be inclined to agree.