2020 United States Election Results

Thomas More

Hummingbird
It's very, very hard to get a black eye from a fall, at least not as an able-bodied adult. If you trip forward or sideways, you will instinctively brace yourself with your arms in the time it takes to fall to the ground. You still might get a scraped temple or on the side of your face if you hit the pavement with your head, but in order to get a black eye something (like a fist) has to hit the socket directly. Pierre Delecto is a filthy liar.

12-black-eyes.jpg
I got a black eye from falling this winter. I slipped on the ice, and had both hands full with bags of groceries.

I suspect something weird is going on with the cases pictured, but I will say it is possible to land on your face if you are carrying something and are too slow in dropping it.

On second thought, it was kind of a freak accident, so you're right that it's hard to do. I told people the truth of what happened, but I enjoyed having them think I had actually been brawling.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I got a black eye from falling this winter. I slipped on the ice, and had both hands full with bags of groceries.

I suspect something weird is going on with the cases pictured, but I will say it is possible to land on your face if you are carrying something and are too slow in dropping it.

On second thought, it was kind of a freak accident, so you're right that it's hard to do. I told people the truth of what happened, but I enjoyed having them think I had actually been brawling.

Thing is. Like the uncanny number of former Clinton associates who commit "suicide".

I can't for the life of me; recall a single person in many walks of life that suddenly had a black eye.
For many, many years at that.
Other random injuries sure; yet not black eyes.

Yet all these Globalist affiliated folk are getting black eyes at that degree of frequency...?
Far too suspicious to be accidental.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Unrelated to this thread, but related to corruption like the former DOJ official.

f4de986f50c6ec0b.png

Link to Gaetz's Twitter posts.

Edit.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Very surprised baseball would be this dumb, they’ve been smart enough to do the bare minimum on the political bs....but I guess not. They might get a rude awakening if they go down this route, their fan base is definitely not liberal and they don’t have the product to withstand it the way the NFL does.

Like the NFL & NBA, MLB drank the BLM kool-aid last year. Fans were fed up so MLB is done.

6375c6d0-cd67-11ea-9c75-7f21af153869_800_420.jpeg

MLB-BLM-1040x572.jpg

5f2dc1c4dc8b5.image.jpg

JohnKreese

Pelican
How are there any baseball fans left to boycott, anyways? Watching baseball (games, that is; kids baseball movies like "The Sandlot" and "Rookie of the Year" are great!) is about the most tortuous way to spend one's time.

The worst are those people who are like, "yeah, it can be kinda boring watching on TV, but when you're AT THE STADIUM..!!!" You mean being, in a way, TRAPPED? Unable to simply change the channel and having to sit next to obese, 45-year old men wearing their Little League catcher's mit in the upper deck ("just in case...")?

Atlanta dodged a bullet with this one.

How are there any baseball fans left to boycott, anyways? Watching baseball (games, that is; kids baseball movies like "The Sandlot" and "Rookie of the Year" are great!) is about the most tortuous way to spend one's time.

The worst are those people who are like, "yeah, it can be kinda boring watching on TV, but when you're AT THE STADIUM..!!!" You mean being, in a way, TRAPPED? Unable to simply change the channel and having to sit next to obese, 45-year old men wearing their Little League catcher's mit in the upper deck ("just in case...")?

Sports betting my friend. I think there is a reason that a lot of states started opening up sports betting. They want to keep viewers by allowing them to gamble on it. Yet another way to prey on the vices and passions of humans.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I rarely take in a full game anymore but baseball is a game of nuance. If you've ever played it at the high school level or above you understand whats happening each pitch. Each MLB at bat is like a little mini chess match between men at an extraordinarily level.

Modern pitchers regularly throw mid to high 90s mph. Try going to a batting cage and step at one throwing 80 mph. Then imagine trying to stand in there when a pitcher throws an 90 mph slider that starts off looking like its coming at you head.

The guys at that level make it all look easy. It aint

That said MLB just landed on the communist side of the ledger

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member

Baseball is only played by little girls in the UK.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
What's even the problem with this new voter law? I don't really pay attention to this stuff anymore but is it really the usual "Black people aren't smart enough to get IDs" nonsense again?

Doesn't India have voter IDs? If Dalits can manage to get IDs why can't black Americans? I mean aren't they embarrassed when people make this argument? It's racist to have voter ID because black people can't read or fill out forms?