2020 United States Election Results

Nate_Drake

Sparrow
Taleb has gone globalist recently. He's in favour of masking, vaccines, etc.
Maybe somebody has had the talk with Nassim. The hysteria has been absolutely ripe for him to statistically tear apart. I guess he just wants the anti ageing therapy or the webcam video to go away. I say this in jest of course. No way those technologies influence our society today.

Maybe somebody has had the talk with Nassim. The hysteria has been absolutely ripe for him to statistically tear apart. I guess he just wants the anti ageing therapy or the webcam video to go away. I say this in jest of course. No way those technologies influence our society today.

Without doxxing myself, I can speak almost first hand that he and his buddies are bought into the globalist plans. They're very high off them.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
The guy’s income is dependent upon ((Amish)) Wall Street. I doubt he has all of his wealth in more independent assets like gold and land.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone has blackmail material on Taleb. He has also alienated his own friends, such as Saidedean Ammois, Harry Crane, and Joe Norman, all of whom are based — and he keeps pushing the globalist Patriarch of Constantinople.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
@realdonaldtrump
2h·
Wouldn’t it be ironic if the Supreme Court of the United States, after showing that they didn’t have the courage to do what they should have done on the Great Presidential Election Fraud of 2020, was PACKED by the same people, the Radical Left Democrats (who they are so afraid of!), that they so pathetically defended in not hearing the Election Fraud case. Now there is a very good chance they will be diluted (and moved throughout the court system so that they can see how the lower courts work), with many new Justices added to the Court, far more than has been reported. There is also a good chance that they will be term-limited. We had 19 states go before the Supreme Court who were, shockingly, not allowed to be heard. Believe it or not, the President of the United States was not allowed to be heard based on “no standing,” not based on the FACTS. The Court wouldn’t rule on the merits of the great Election Fraud, including the fact that local politicians and judges, not State Legislatures, made major changes to the Election—which is in total violation of the United States Constitution. Our politically correct Supreme Court will get what they deserve—an unconstitutionally elected group of Radical Left Democrats who are destroying our Country. With leaders like Mitch McConnell, they are helpless to fight. He didn’t fight for the Presidency, and he won’t fight for the Court. If and when this happens, I hope the Justices remember the day they didn’t have courage to do what they should have done for America.

Would that really matter either way in a "Red Dawn" scenario...?

Can you speculate why? Money? Sex?

He's an elite. So are the people he associates with. They sometimes mouth libertarian ideas but when you read between the lines, they're liberals, almost every one. The type to say "I believe in the second amendment but..." or the kind who will say if we can save just one life...we should destroy the world's economy because risk and probability.

Traveling in those circles, you learn fast how they try to market themselves as regular folk, somehow outside the system, but in almost every case, they're financialized academics. They are part of or in love with the worst of global power structures out of class loyalty although they sometimes pretend not to be. So I don't need to speculate: they seem to promote what's good for them.

Last edited:

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Without doxxing myself, I can speak almost first hand that he and his buddies are bought into the globalist plans. They're very high off them.
Other than the vaccines and encouraging masking, what other globalist plans has Taleb himself specifically bought into?

Other than the vaccines and encouraging masking, what other globalist plans has Taleb himself specifically bought into?

IMHO: lockdowns (aka population control), extreme gun control, anti-IQ theories, calling opponents "racist," SJW censorship, promoting liberals like Tulsi Gabbard, gentrification and the forced post-growth movement (his and others bait and switch using "local"), climate change and "green" conservation, financial meltdowns, Trump hating over fake news, favor for UBI-like bailouts, digitization of money, anti-statism, and excessive Twitter use.

I'm sure I've forgotten some and tho I don't have any backroom access or anything, he's nearly made the ("libertarian") case for mandatory vaccines. Again, imho.