2020 United States Election Results

Hmm. So this is going to sound normie here, but how were they able to get millions of additional Biden votes in without anyone noticing? Didn't he win by too much?

And why did Trump lose all the court cases on fraud?

For your reading pleasure.

Easy_C

Peacock
Hmm. So this is going to sound normie here, but how were they able to get millions of additional Biden votes in without anyone noticing? Didn't he win by too much?

People did notice. thats why even 30% of Democrats believe there is fraud, and a large number of even moderate to liberal independent commentators have raised serious questions. If you believe nobody noticed, it's because Corporate media and Big tech have banned criticism of the official narrative.

trump did not lose all the court cases in fraud. Most were dismissed on procedural grounds. 21 so far have been decided on the merits, and of those cases trump has won 14 [aka 2/3)

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So just to check, is the general consensus on here that the election was stolen?

At that site is a thorough compendium of the stolen election broken down by the 5 distinct categories

1. Unconstitutional voter legislation enacted prior to the election
2. Illegal votes
3. Polling place irregularities
4 Discarded or destroyed ballots
5 Voting machine irregularities

By the way Trump did not "lose all the court cases on fraud". The vast majority of cases were dismissed on procedure prior to any evidence being heard. In fact of the cases that have actually been heard on merit Trumps side has won at last count 77%. Of course you dont hear that from MSM for the same reason you dont hear about any of the overwhelming evidence compiled at hereistheevidence.com

There's plenty there to keep the genuinely interested busy...unless youre just trolling by

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

At that site is a thorough compendium of the stolen election broken down by the 5 distinct categories

1. Unconstitutional voter legislation enacted prior to the election
2. Illegal votes
3. Polling place irregularities
4 Discarded or destroyed ballots
5 Voting machine irregularities

By the way Trump did not "lose all the court cases on fraud". The vast majority of cases were dismissed on procedure prior to any evidence being heard. In fact of the cases that have actually been heard on merit Trumps side has won at last count 77%. Of course you dont hear that from MSM for the same reason you dont hear about any of the overwhelming evidence compiled at hereistheevidence.com

There's plenty there to keep the genuinely interested busy...unless youre just trolling by
Also, the Census had a question asking if you voted. There were around 5 million more votes in the official tally than people who responded yes to the census.

Tippy

Robin
Thanks for the info guys.

This is something I just hadn't looked too much into.

This is surely the scandal of the century then no?

Is there hope for the future or does it feel like you are trapped under this democratic dictatorship now?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^

There's radar for spotting objects from a distance. Been around a long time

There's gaydar for spotting pole poofs from distance. Been around even longer

Then there's fedar for spotting Feds from a distance.

Your superiors, likely gay, transgender un American communists, neglected to tell you that you were being assigned to one of the premiere fedar labs on the web

Rookie

3l084f.jpg

Last edited:

Tippy

Robin
I get it. It was lazy of me to ask that without doing research in the thread itself. Just wanted the short answer. Cheers for the link to the evidence anyway. These in jokes are a bit frustrating though.

Max Roscoe

Pelican

Is there hope for the future or does it feel like you are trapped under this democratic dictatorship now?
It's not really all that shocking. The US interferes with elections all around the world all the time, performing coups, assassinating leaders, subverting local groups. This is actually pretty tame by their standards. Anyway, they clearly wanted Trump in 2016. They no longer do. He should consider himself lucky that all they did was flip a few numbers on a screen and tell him his turn is done.

Easy_C

Peacock

“Exodus”

It’s an obscure reference, but any Battletech fan will know immediately why I invoke that word as an Army vet. For everyone else, look up those two words together.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Anyway, they clearly wanted Trump in 2016.

Yeah, no. This whole power structure that we’re under is an enormous operation. You’re implying that it’s capable of turning on a dime. I’m saying it’s a big ass tank that’s rolling over us. We see this with COVID and many other things - in other words it doesn’t take time to make minor adjustments for conflicting logic or whatever. In the case of Trump 2016 it wasn’t a huge reverse psychology operation.

From what I’ve observed in my life, things are typically simply what they appear to be. If you overthink it, you’ll be led astray. Like when you’re taking a test....if you go back to a question you’ve already answered and begin reassessing it and come to a different answer, chances are the first answer was right and the new one wrong.

For Trump this manifested with Q. Trump was simply the NYC real estate mogul we saw on the apprentice, and the man that loved the USA from Operah interviews in the 90s. Incredibly hard working. We all saw it during his campaigns. But he was no match for the DC establishment. Incredibly high turnover. No super secret plan to retake the country with patriots.

This overthinking of things is now increasingly manifesting in “Trump was part of the deep state plan all along.” This is just the opposite extreme of the Q movement.

He should consider himself lucky that all they did was flip a few numbers on a screen and tell him his turn is done.

The US is a much more delicate high risk chess piece than say Iraq. If going brute force and assassinating Trump was deemed the most efficient option, it would’ve been done.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
No, I'm saying the US system did not turn at all in 2020 from 2016. Nor from 2012. Or 2008. Or 2004. Or 2000.

The power structure has nothing to do with who is elected as "commander in chief." That's a much better name for president, because that's really the only real power he has.

I suppose there is some debate as to whether Trump was part of the evil cabal (he's probably in the 1%, unless he really isn't as rich as he claims he is, and he is certainly connected to some powerful international interests), or was just a mostly clueless guy who was powerless to fight back against the beast.

That's not a question I particularly care about, because it doesn't change the outcome at all. Whether Trump was a member of the elites or just their tool, they used him for the exact agenda they wanted to accomplish. And it's the same agenda they had under the Obama regime or the W regime or the Biden regime.

Does it really matter whether those leaders were ineffectual or were actively working for the evil agenda? The point is you will never have a real leader in a position of power. Ron Paul may be flawed, but he is the only one that had even a long shot, and look at how both parties lined up to take him out.

What did Biden promise? "Nothing is going to change fundamentally in my administration"? That was an old man oopsie that should have clued everyone in.

What's Biden doing now? Building more wall than Trump was. Hiring Trump's immigration judges. Ratcheting up hostilities with China and Russia. In other words, "meet the new boss same as the old boss". Except not enough people remember the next lyric: We won't get fooled again.

Who started Operation Warp Speed? Trump. Who is continuing the same virus game plan? Biden.

Well in reality it's neither Trump nor Biden doing any of these things. But to the majority of the plebs, it is the Trump administration or the Biden administration doing these things. Trump and Biden is merely our sports mascot. The sports mascot has zero input on how the team is run, what players are hired, or what the strategy is. The players are the congresscritters paid big bucks to do what they are told by the owners. The owners don't care who their mascot is, but they love watching the fans get all emotionally attached to the mascots.

Thinking that assassinating one of our faux figureheads would change anything is completely missing the game. I guess perhaps some are still coming from the view of Team Trump is a real patriot and the evil commiecrats who hate America are on the other side, but this is false. If 4 years of the Trump regime didn't teach you that, I don't now what will.

magaman

Robin
Desantis?

but in all seriousness they will just cheat again. They did it again for the Georgia run offs in January. Don’t keep much confidence in the election process
I know. I don't. The Trump card is just my Swiss army knife of angering leftists and RINOs. I'm wanting to believe that just him running again will finally push us to the impending civil unrest we all know is coming at some point or another.

Easy_C

Peacock
That's not a question I particularly care about, because it doesn't change the outcome at all. Whether Trump was a member of the elites or just their tool, they used him for the exact agenda they wanted to accomplish. And it's the same agenda they had under the Obama regime or the W regime or the Biden regime.
Looking forward I think there’s some implications to this. Trump has massive Zionist ties and it’s worth noting that the Zionists are having massive headwinds globally. In Israel, BiBi has been pushed back politically and failed to form a government for years (My Israeli journalist acquaintance from a gaming group thinks the aggressive COVID response there is partly BiBi trying to disrupt opposition politics m), Turkey has now openly come out and called Israel a terrorist state, Israel is now for the first time dealig with leftist politicians in the US who have successfully taken an anti-Israel stance without being shut down, and they’re losing ground geopolitically to the Sino-Russian axis.

Some of our other posters had discussed at length the split between reform Judaists( associated with Moloch/Marduk imagery) Like Soros and Zionists (Enlil/YHWH imagery) . At the moment it looks like the Molochians have the upper hand and have successfully usurped control of US/EU.

This is also relevant to the “Great Reset” topic. There is a significant lack of any zionist participation among the leadership of that (e.g. no Kushner and pals) but they almost all are either reform Jews like Soros or people like Schwab(whose family was Nazi involved) that come from families with long-standing relationships with people like Soros.

Easy_C

Peacock
Has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden leftists have been stirred up into a rage where they’re all furious about “opposing democracy” and “the great lie”(their term for believing the election wasn’t above board)? Just in the past few days I’ve been coming across a massive uptick in posts by leftists who are in a Furious, seething rage at the idea that anyone could possibly not believe the results are 100% legitimate.

I suspect that something is coming down the pipe and they’re being whipped up into a frenzy in anticipation of this.