2020 United States Election Results

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden leftists have been stirred up into a rage where they’re all furious about “opposing democracy” and “the great lie”(their term for believing the election wasn’t above board).

I suspect that something is coming down the pipe and they’re being whipped up into a frenzy in anticipation of this.
They seem nervous about the Arizona audit.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

ca3ccadaccaed332.png

3c0e4ba7e755308a.png

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
This is the #1 thing that's pissing me off about Trump. Those people put their lives on the line for him and he repays them by not pardoning them or raising any awareness about their condition in prison, the place they are in because of him.

A man that throws his own supporters under the bus deserves no supporter. If for some reason Trump comes back to power in August, I fully expect individualized formal apologies to those people, full 100% pardons with double middle fingers aimed at the judges that would try to block the pardons (bonus if he can get them executively arrested for treason/dereliction of duty), and reparations that come out of Section 8 housing funding.

magaman

Robin
This is the #1 thing that's pissing me off about Trump. Those people put their lives on the line for him and he repays them by not pardoning them or raising any awareness about their condition in prison, the place they are in because of him.

A man that throws his own supporters under the bus deserves no supporter. If for some reason Trump comes back to power in August, I fully expect individualized formal apologies to those people, full 100% pardons with double middle fingers aimed at the judges that would try to block the pardons (bonus if he can get them executively arrested for treason/dereliction of duty), and reparations that come out of Section 8 housing funding.
I supported Trump during his presidency but his bad picks (Supreme Court, Attorney Generals, Vice President, etc.), not repealing Section 230 and not firing Dr. Fauci ended up being his downfall. Nothing that's coming out now about COVID isn't anything we didn't already know a year ago. He did some really great things in his presidency but I feel like a lot of it has already been rescinded and reversed by the Biden Administration.. and I'd even argue that his presidency really ended when the COVID lockdowns/restrictions came about, it seems to me now that he sort of cucked in that regard. Trump isn't coming back, not in August and not in 2024. At least at the federal level, the powers that be have everything fixed and they are not letting their guard down again.

scorpion

Ostrich
Gold Member
Trump is not coming back in August. There is no method within the constitutional framework for declaring an "oopsie" happened during the election and the wrong candidate was sworn in. Joe Biden stole the election but has already been approved by the votes of the electoral college and sworn into the office of President. He can only be legally removed via impeachment, which also isn't going to happen.

The time for Trump to act was in November-December of 2020. He failed to cross the Rubicon and has been irrelevant ever since. To be frank I wish the man would just go away at this point. He has served his purpose already. His numerous demonstrable character flaws (most notably a lack of political courage and a complete lack of loyalty toward his base) render him a poor leader. The best thing he can do for the country at this point is to shut up for the next couple of years and endorse Ron DeSantis in 2024.

magaman

Robin
Trump is not coming back in August. There is no method within the constitutional framework for declaring an "oopsie" happened during the election and the wrong candidate was sworn in. Joe Biden stole the election but has already been approved by the votes of the electoral college and sworn into the office of President. He can only be legally removed via impeachment, which also isn't going to happen.

The time for Trump to act was in November-December of 2020. He failed to cross the Rubicon and has been irrelevant ever since. To be frank I wish the man would just go away at this point. He has served his purpose already. His numerous demonstrable character flaws (most notably a lack of political courage and a complete lack of loyalty toward his base) render him a poor leader. The best thing he can do for the country at this point is to shut up for the next couple of years and endorse Ron DeSantis in 2024.
You're not wrong. Trump running again would do way more bad than good. I feel like he would just embarrass himself and us by getting yet another election stolen from him and relatively nothing being done about it.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member