2020 United States Election Results

Easy_C

Peacock
You’re getting a little warmer. Let’s try again: our own government agencies are openly flying the pride and BLM flags, supposedly clandestine us government agencies are actively making commercials recruiting overweight women of color/gays/trannies...

Whoever the oligarchs are, the 1%,( or the 1% of the 1%), are openly showing their hand for the past year with vaccine passports, BLM riots, the 1/6 capitol building riots.

Our federal government has fallen to Satan, most of our state and city governments as well. I don’t know how else to say it
Who on earth do you think you're talking to?

I said what I said deliberately well aware of the fact that you're trying to drive me towards saying the CIA did it.

If I may offer a suggestion, think about why I say certain things instead of just reacting to me deviating from the script you lay out for me.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
e5a688c679e571ab.jpeg

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
“Official Use Only” intelligence reports about CCP influence and a network map of Portland ANTIFA.
Anyone know who/what's the source of these?The distro is redacted. Anything can be faked.

Regarding CCP and Biden, just look up the Blinken-Hunter emails....

I am sure that all the allegations are true in some variation or another.... But Intel doesn't just leak with out a purpose ... So what's the purpose?

Easy_C

Peacock
It’s coming from Popp. Not sure how he got his hands on it. That said the leak regarding Belarus matches with some other info I have right down to the dollar amount. Other info seems to check out on public records.

It’s coming from Popp. Not sure how he got his hands on it. That said the leak regarding Belarus matches with some other info I have right down to the dollar amount. Other info seems to check out on public records.
Understood. I know there is some hopium-laced rumor that Trump comes back in August. This info with the flow chart and everything with Solarwinds is big, and it probably is 100% accurate, but the Chinese fox is guarding the hen house, so what can be done? The question I still have is, if Trump could "come back in August", why couldn't he do so now? or in December, January, etc? However, if he did/does actually still have anyone on his side with the ability to get anything done, the depth of this conspiracy would be one that would be too much to overcome within a short amount of time.

I'll throw in another bump of hopium, I saw an MSM article huffing and puffing about how Trump's DOJ conducted secret subpoenas of Apple on Adam Schiff (pencil neck) and Eric SwallowsWell, er, I mean Swallwell (a.k.a. Honeypot). The fact that MSM (Washington post maybe?) posted an article confirms to me that it is likely no threat to anyone, but more cannon fodder on Trump and his team at the time.

Last one for craps and giggles, my email is subscribed to the "WinRed", Donald Trump campaign email solicitations where they would talk about rallies, donating money, etc. I actually had a free ticket to the Trump Rally up in MI right on the heels of Fake Impeachment (Episode 1), but before the Shamdemic campaign kicked off. I hadn't received anything from that email since probably December/January before Fake Insurrection, but recently they have started "campaigning" again soliciting me for money for Trump's campaign I guess? The hook is I can win a chance to an "upcoming" Trump rally. Think about that, it's June of the year that he had an election stolen from him, he is now a private citizen living under a regime that frankly wants him dead, and the mainstream narrative is "white domestic terrorist by association".

I have a couple of different schools of thought, but someone help me out, 3 and a half more years under the current regime is a lot, does he actually think he's going to be "re-elected" President?

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Rep. Hoffman = Arizona State Rep. Jake Hoffman

In response, Rep. Hoffman issued the following statement on Telegram:

“Arizona is positioned to lead the nation in protecting our citizens’ civil right to free, fair and secure elections.

“Integrity in our elections doesn’t benefit one political party over another; election integrity benefits every single voter regardless of political party, race, gender or income. Period.

“The Department of Justice’s recent decision to publicly target Arizona lawmakers for exercising our constitutional authority over elections is an abhorrent abuse of power and a starkly accurate representation of the disgusting politicization that has occurred within this federal institution.

“Let us, as Arizona lawmakers, be very clear with the Biden Administration and its minions: The Constitution of the United States expressly authorizes our legislative oversight and control of elections. Stay the hell out of our way.”

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Putin questions U.S. prosecution of Capitol rioters, saying mob carried only ‘political requests’​

ST. PETERSBURG — Less than two weeks from a first face-to-face with President Biden in Geneva, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday criticized the U.S. prosecution of rioters who took part in the January attack on the Capitol, calling it an example of American "double standards."

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Putin questions U.S. prosecution of Capitol rioters, saying mob carried only ‘political requests’​

ST. PETERSBURG — Less than two weeks from a first face-to-face with President Biden in Geneva, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday criticized the U.S. prosecution of rioters who took part in the January attack on the Capitol, calling it an example of American "double standards."

I think those goofball attention whores that went into the capital for social media clout were as dumb as any antifa we crack jokes about but still I do see the crazy double standard that is being blatantly ignored with their treatment and labeling.

All the smack we talk about Russians human rights violations I hope Putin really leans into this and gives it right back. But then again it’s not like the media will cover it so does it even matter?

Sobering