2020 United States Election Results

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
YouTube currently has the Maricopa County hearing recorded on Charlie Kirk’s feed (for now). Geez the irregularities boggle the mind: Anomalies!!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline

11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec

18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election

74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

176,000 votes that had BLEED THROUGH! Desire AZ official SECURE ballots not bleeding through

*Meanwhile crickets elsewhere. Truly shocking insistence on ignorance “Big lie”. ~~I think not! Hearing coverage starts after hour 1.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Elsewhere, find deep discussion about election fraud and the delegitimization of the Democrats here
Now...Lets see if Tucker picks this up and if so what the rest of the MSM does with him

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Arizona, Georgia, and now Wisconsin...

A Wisconsin State lawmaker calls for formal audit of 2020 election results.

E6c6eW0XMAI_Olf

Meanwhile...

Warning: Language.

0c31a387dc61ec23.jpeg

91699ac45e9f02a3.png

paninaro

Pelican
I found this article from a local Arizona news station. They claim the 74,000 votes are from people who voted in-person, but during early voting. That's why there is no mailed ballot for them:

ABC15 looked into Logan’s claims that over 74,000 voters in Maricopa County were recorded as not being sent an early ballot but being recorded as having voted on. Logan demonstrated that he is unfamiliar with Maricopa County’s election procedures as voters in the county are allowed to early in person as well as mail-in voters. ABC15 determined and verified with county election officials that the 74,000 voters Logan is referring to voted in person in the last week of the November election.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
And AZ. It seems that Maricopa Co (Phoenix) received 74,000 more mail-in ballots than it sent out.

How do you like your fraud election?
What took me a long time to accept.. I realized early on but didn't want to believe. Is that we can't win on this earthly Satan dominated world. Prepare yourself for the real fight and help those that help you on the way

Easy_C

Peacock
Only way I could see Trump being sworn back in is if their play is to gaslight the country into a civil war. No matter how much evidence is presented that they stole the election even if CNN/MSNBC admitted as much, the optics of Biden being inaugurated only to have it be revoked and Trump take his place would make the 2016 meltdowns when Trump won look light.

It's a possibility. Keep in mind the flyers at CPAC

Also keep in mind Q-Anon idiots are being stirred up again.

Also keep in mind there's been a surge in inciting fedposts and fedtrolls. they're fishing for mentally unstable people who can be convinced to "carry out terrorist attacks" and amp up fear of dissidents among normies.

Right now the Deep State's admin is foundering badly, is massively unpopular to the point I don't even see die hard liberals defending him anymore, and they're having serious economic problems which potentially lead to unrest.

Deep State needs a war and they would much prefer it to be domestic than against an opponent like Russia.

Orson

Kingfisher
I found this article from a local Arizona news station. They claim the 74,000 votes are from people who voted in-person, but during early voting. That's why there is no mailed ballot for them:
Yes. I expected this claim. However, there is a check on authenticity. Each ballot is supposed to have a unique identifying serial number.

But apparently, the numbers of ballots either without such identifying serial numbers or that are unreadable is astonishingly high...one or two hundred thousands? I forget the figure. But this is the cross tabulating check number that must be cited to answer this claim and investigated further to rule out this possibility.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Summary:
  • Cyber Ninjas will provide draft report to the Senate.
  • Senate will vet the report for inaccuracies and unsupported claims.
  • Cyber Ninjas will have a chance to correct the report.
  • The process will continue until Ken Bennett signs off on the report.
E7jnfODUUAIDU_i