2020 United States Election Results

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Note the guy's facial expression after that gayest handshake on a CNN show. It must be awkward for him to maintain his "What the..." composure.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
727C4BBD-79E7-4F61-9B2D-F6C84762993A.jpeg
nothing-to-see-here.gif

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Has anything happened? Seems like nothing ever changes.
“Has anything happened”

The agents of satan have stepped up their efforts mightily in the past year and a half.

Don’t put any faith in any man, any politician, or government entity. Have faith in God and in yourself and worry about the things in your own life that you can actually change

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member

RSBN LIVE - MIKE LINDELL'S CYBER SYMPOSIUM​

Mike Lindell to present 'irrefutable evidence' China hacked election-- Offering $5 million to anyone who can prove he's wrong

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Re: Lindell's Cyber Symposium

Milo: Lindell blew it. Today was a sh*tshow. Can’t be bothered to spell it out because it’s not worth it.

Meanwhile...

9242e5374f52866cb70897ecbee5d442.gif
As a Texan, I was really wondering how long this charade was going to continue before someone got the hitch out of their giddie-up and hopped on the saddle...

I am pretty skeptical of the crippled fascist gov we have, Abott... but Ken Paxton is a man of major testicular fortitude. (only good trump endorsement I've seen of note since his coup/ouster ect...)

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.