2020 United States Election Results

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Would we even want him back after everything that's happened? I voted for him but I am seriously conflicted at this point.
Maybe just Mike Lindell then?? Lol no but in all seriousness, I agree with you. Even if you wanted him back, you’d be a fool to think he could snap his fingers and make it go away. The 2 months between November and January was a long enough time to make something happen if he could/would. It’s now public knowledge that the Top US general was conspiring with China during this time. If that’s any barometer of how borked it was then, just imagine now. The only way there ever was was crossing the Rubicon or seeing what fortune awaits on another day. He chose to walk away, likely to save himself or, more likely his family.

That said, this Maricopa Audit isn’t totally useless because even when nothing becomes of it (no standing remember!) the Truth is never useless.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Maybe just Mike Lindell then?? Lol no but in all seriousness, I agree with you. Even if you wanted him back, you’d be a fool to think he could snap his fingers and make it go away. The 2 months between November and January was a long enough time to make something happen if he could/would. It’s now public knowledge that the Top US general was conspiring with China during this time. If that’s any barometer of how borked it was then, just imagine now. The only way there ever was was crossing the Rubicon or seeing what fortune awaits on another day. He chose to walk away, likely to save himself or, more likely his family.

That said, this Maricopa Audit isn’t totally useless because even when nothing becomes of it (no standing remember!) the Truth is never useless.
Yeah I'm over it. Those who can see the truth will see it, and those who can't won't. God knows who we/they are.

Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
And seeing you will see and not perceive;
For the hearts of this people have grown dull.

Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
For assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see,
And did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.

paninaro

Pelican
The final report, conducted by the cybersecurity consulting firm Cyber Ninjas, contained allegations of possible impropriety related to mail-in balloting and duplicate ballots but confirmed that the forensic audit found more ballots in favor of Joe Biden and less for former President Donald Trump than in November.

6 months, $6 million of donor money for this audit.

6 months, $6 million of donor money for this audit.
I see that the usual political shill has been activated again, scripted with some lines to muddy the water

Also love the link to FoxNews, 'because Fox has more credibility with the rightoids than any of the other MSM outlets'. Man you people are so predictable in your line of thinking, as if noone vaguely remembers the Fox News shenanigans on November 3

Here is the actual conclusion of the CyberNinja report. I encircled its main conclusion

Screenshot_20210925_150815.jpg

https://trendingpolitics.com/election-audit-arizona-report-knab/?utm_source=missy

Mr Gee

Sparrow
I agree. I’m not American. But I think we all have skin in the game here. I’ve avoided this thread as my lack knowledge of US legislative matters.
I work in IT and the fact that those voting machines had remote connection protocols enabled and security logs purged blows my mind.

Edit. Just did a search for RDP vulnerabilities Microsoft patched early 2021. The Microsoft link appears to be down but you will find information about this one elsewhere:
CVE-2021-1674

Last edited:
Steve Bannon commenting on the forensic audit.

At ~3:00 he comments on the statement made above by the house shill. After recounting they found that there were ~200 more total votes for Biden. That means 200 more illegal and legal votes for Biden.

As if that was the conclusion of this audit. The level of deceit continues to surprise me.

This election has seen industrial levels of election fraud and tampering. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could already feel it, but now we have the receipts.

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
It wasn't just duplicate/illegal votes. There was all manner of tampering and manipulating going on. Duplicate admin accounts, anonymous logins, literally millions of files were either tampered with or deleted on the voting machines, up to 1 day before the audit began. At least one of the machines had two hard drives with a dual-boot configuration which contained alternate voting data. Now ask yourself, if they found all that, what else was deleted or changed before the auditors got their hands on the systems? The whole thing should be thrown out and people should be going to jail.

gat

Sparrow
When will we get a full copy of the report?

I feel like that should have been released (or was it?) the same day as the hearing - wikileaks style. That would help guys like us dissiminate the truth.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
So am I getting this right?

One of the checks they did was hand count all the ballots that were counted in November and came back with more or less the same result, Biden wins. And this is solely what the press is reporting.

But they found tens of thousands of suspect ballots and if you threw them out, Trump would win.

But the press is not reporting this?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
When will we get a full copy of the report?
1-1.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Screenshot-9_24_2021-4_33_51-PM.jpg

Note the "For Arizona Senate Use Only" in the above screenshots' footer. Also, page 5 seems to be missing.

Below is the link to the full report for the public, which is a bit different from the above screenshots - i.e., it doesn't contain a data table like page 4 in the above mentioned screenshot.

Edit. Nice signatures.

FAJVtwTXsAYCsXj

FAJVtxBXsAEimQu

Last edited: