2020 United States Election Results

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Correct. I still assess this as a bit important because, unless they just faked the vote count, it means that even with all the "fortification" they've lost lot of support in the space of a few months.
Correct.

This election coupled with the NJ reaction competition tells me that there is a national trend coming next election cycle in favor of the R's.

There was enough turnout to exceed the margin of fraud, and since we know Dems always overplay their hand and double down.... This disaster will continue for them and they're going to be rabid dogs... Even calling black Republican candidates white supremes....

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
60809ce5b59ffeab.jpg

Youngkin Announces Plan to Combat Anti-Semitism in Virginia​

Political outsider, successful businessman, and Republican nominee for governor Glenn Youngkin today announced a plan to combat anti-Semitism in Virginia.

FALLS CHURCH, VA – Political outsider, successful businessman, and Republican nominee for governor Glenn Youngkin today announced a plan to combat anti-Semitism in Virginia. With crime increasing and the Commonwealth’s murder rate at a two-decade high, Youngkin is committed to prioritizing public safety as governor. As he seeks to make Virginia the best place in America to live, work, and raise a family for all people, one area of particular concern to Youngkin is the increasing number of crimes targeting Jews. That is why as governor he will form a Virginia Holocaust, Genocide and Anti-Semitism Advisory Commission and push the Virginia General Assembly to pass a state law adopting the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s working definition of anti-Semitism.

“Virginia must take clear and concrete action to stop all forms of anti-Semitism, and when I’m governor, we will,” said Youngkin. “I will push the General Assembly to pass a law adopting the internationally recognized definition of anti-Semitism, and I will form a commission to examine and address anti-Semitic incidents in Virginia. Our Jewish friends and neighbors must know that we stand with them against the tide of hate and discrimination. Virginia must lead the nation in living up to our most cherished ideals and being a welcoming, safe community where everyone enjoys dignity and respect regardless of their identity, color or creed.”

According to FBI crime statistics, the number of anti-Semitic hate crimes in the United States is on the rise. This week, Texas became the first state in the nation to adopt the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of anti-Semitism.

Glenn Youngkin was the co-CEO of The Carlyle Group, the deepest of the deep state, up until September 2020.

As for New Jersey's elections...

eff7f7cba3e99005.jpg

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
This election coupled with the NJ reaction competition tells me that there is a national trend coming next election cycle in favor of the R's.

See, I think this is part of the "psyop." None of us would care a single lick or know about this election if the news media wasn't pushing it. It's a mostly irrelevant event. If anything, like @It_is_my_time says, we're going to get yet another round of "THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER."

The worst part of this is these parents are falling for this trap and will believe something has changed...but it hasn't and really they're still giving their kids over to be brainwashed, re-gendered, masked, etc etc. What sort of parent does that?

More importantly how do we break this cycle of entitlement by conservatives who are fine with their kids being eaten by the Beast?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
See, I think this is part of the "psyop." None of us would care a single lick or know about this election if the news media wasn't pushing it. It's a mostly irrelevant event. If anything, like @It_is_my_time says, we're going to get yet another round of "THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER."

The worst part of this is these parents are falling for this trap and will believe something has changed...but it hasn't and really they're still giving their kids over to be brainwashed, re-gendered, masked, etc etc. What sort of parent does that?

More importantly how do we break this cycle of entitlement by conservatives who are fine with their kids being eaten by the Beast?
I dunno... MSNBC is getting pretty uppity about it... Saying Republicans are dangerous for the US and whites are pure evil ECT...

So turns out the voting public does care about the culture war.

I think we will continue to see this backlash as the illegitimate authorities continue to push the wicked agenda.

Gimlet

Pelican

NJ is not irrelevant. It is the US HQ of most major pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer and Janssen. Murphy has aided them his entire term and gave away lots of gimmees to them in 2019 and 2020. A republican governor can easily make their home state less hospitable to their tyranny-based money grab. Whether that will happen remains to be seen, but to say NJ leadership is irrelevant reveals your lack of knowledge in this space.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
NJ is not irrelevant. It is the US HQ of most major pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer and Janssen. Murphy has aided them his entire term and gave away lots of gimmees to them in 2019 and 2020. A republican governor can easily make their home state less hospitable to their tyranny-based money grab. Whether that will happen remains to be seen, but to say NJ leadership is irrelevant reveals your lack of knowledge in this space.
Moreover, if they can't win there (a major Biden state in 2020) what else is going to happen come 2022

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I dunno... MSNBC is getting pretty uppity about it... Saying Republicans are dangerous for the US and whites are pure evil ECT...

I think we will continue to see this backlash as the illegitimate authorities continue to push the wicked agenda.
A lot of conservative suburban/rural Americans classify themselves as "independent" as a way of saying that they don't want to be involved in politics. So, when they get "mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore" it means that they really are angry and especially so for being dragged into politics against their will. When that happens you get huge swings in political power as happened in Virginia last night.

The problem for the Democrats is that the progressive wing as well as their globalist sponsors are pushing them hard to get the New World Order put in place as soon as possible to prevent another Trump Revolution, Brexit, or similar rebellion from occurring again. So, it makes them vulnerable to angering the independents and driving them to the polls. Some of the globalist policies, such as indoctrinating children in group identity politics during their public school educations, are really threatening to bite them hard.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant

While we both would agree CRT is evil, I maintain the culture wars are a manufactured crisis to keep the plebs distracted on the short-term. Your assertion, however, is false. The voting public doesn't care about the culture war...they only care to be seen caring about it, similar to politicians. Otherwise those kids wouldn't be in those schools at all.

It is the US HQ of most major pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer and Janssen. Murphy has aided them his entire term and gave away lots of gimmees to them in 2019 and 2020.

So, you expect the vaxx-head who just got elected to do something different? Literally nothing will change with this election. Nothing. Therefore, it isn't a sign of anything other than how easily conservatives are tricked. No defeat is significant enough for them to stop this cycle.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
While we both would agree CRT is evil, I maintain the culture wars are a manufactured crisis to keep the plebs distracted on the short-term. Your assertion, however, is false. The voting public doesn't care about the culture war...they only care to be seen caring about it, similar to politicians. Otherwise those kids wouldn't be in those schools at all.

So, you expect the vaxx-head who just got elected to do something different? Literally nothing will change with this election. Nothing. Therefore, it isn't a sign of anything other than how easily conservatives are tricked. No defeat is significant enough for them to stop this cycle.
They DO care about it or boys in girls bathrooms raping children would not have caused the outrage in Louden County.

They DO care about it or McAuliffe telling people "we need less white teachers" and "parents shoudln't have the right to tell children what their schools should teach" wouldn't have caused the backlash.

Not everyone can afford private school or has the capability to home school. While no doubt it is the preferred method for educating your kids, the reality is that public school are the avenue that many normal parents send their children to. The voting data shows that to be the case in VA.

People DO care about the social issues or Trump would not have been elected in 2016. People DO care about the social issues or Rush Limbaugh would have never been king of talk radio forever... nor would Tucker Carlson would not be the public media persona he is.

The fact is that Republicans have very poorly appealed to the populist cultural issues of the Heritage Americans for the last couple election cycles for appeal towards other special interest minority groups and it has done damage to a voting block that otherwise would have been much stronger. Heck they had to fabricate an unprecedented amount of illegal/fraudulent votes across a couple key areas to steal the election in 2020.

Making the blanket statement "these people don't care or they wouldn't send their kids there at all" is dismissive of the reality that many hard-working Americans and normal middle class people exist in. But even accepting the premise as being right, the fact that they appear to care enough to have a hard swing against the leftist status quo is still VERY significant and shouldn't be dismissed.

Gimlet

Pelican
I did not say what I expected. Stop putting words in my mouth/post. Don't be disingenuous in order to "win" your point of view, I am not interested.

I explained to you why NJ election is not irrelevant, due to the HQ of almost every US big pharma being here. NJ election is NOT A psyop. That's ridiculous.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Making the blanket statement "these people don't care or they wouldn't send their kids there at all" is dismissive of the reality that many hard-working Americans and normal middle class people exist in. But even accepting the premise as being right, the fact that they appear to care enough to have a hard swing against the leftist status quo is still VERY significant and shouldn't be dismissed.
The underlined part is important to keep in mind. Parents are very concerned for their children's future. What's being taught in public schools across the country goes against their values so they are practically fed up with progressive garbage and indoctrinations being rammed down their children's throats.

Last night's school board elections are good examples - and an excellent way to gauge parents' actions - of what we are seeing across America's landscape: Conservative/Republican parents are revolting by running for their local school board elections.

Screenshot images via above mentioned @libsoftiktok's thread.

FDPb2W4VkAEZ68T
FDPcM7aVgAAfl0d

FDPcuPvVEAYT8oT
FDPeIjIUYAUFXpK

FDPe6NOVkBATv2d
FDPgCt6VQAAu1jQ
FDPgCt6VcAMluLT

FDPgqeqVIAIHOHV
FDPgqeoVkAYWKJV

FDPg5Z2UUAMvB1l
FDPh4BRUUAA2u7M

FDPibfAVEAENWWN
FDPjbfCVIAYidgd

There are so many articles of Republicans/Conservatives winning the school board elections.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
@EndlessGravity you are being too reactionary and jumping to conclusions. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm far from concluding that I know what will happen, either negative or positive. I think it would be healthier for you to take the same approach, regardless of how attractive the black pill may seem.

I will agree it sounds blackpill but this is just reality at this point. It's important we see it so we can solve it. This is what makes it the realitypill: the search for a fix.

However, I don't have any real investment in this one, outside what @Gimlet pointed out is a little bit of argumentative pride.

I will agree it sounds blackpill but this is just reality at this point. It's important we see it so we can solve it. This is what makes it the realitypill: the search for a fix.

However, I don't have any real investment in this one, outside what @Gimlet pointed out is a little bit of argumentative pride.

You are right to be suspicious. I've been following people like Rufo and Youngkin supporters all day.

One of the things I've been seeing consistently in the camp is the celebration of diversity and "Hey a black AG was elected!" It's the continuation of "democrats are the real racists!"

I imagine in 10 years, we will be seeing Christina "formerly known as Chris" Rufo telling us that Democrats are the real transphobes.