2022 China COVID Lockdowns - What's going on?

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
I thought let's create a thread on the new COVID lockdowns in China.

Curious for your opinion, what's truly going on in China now?

Our media mostly shares stories on the oppression of the Chinese government, while China is talking on containing COVID breakout. It's all leaving me a bit puzzled.

What is the Western propaganda aiming to portray? Is China crushing it's own economy? Is this a political play? Is this a serious concern for the health of the people? We were frightened for 2 years with COVID and while China is now going in new lockdowns in certain areas we hear nothing on it being a dangers to us, why?

A selection of hyperbolic news posted by blue flags on Twitter:
- large numbers of Chinese suiciding from balconies
- pet genocide from COVID positive people
- kids in hazmat suits to school
- cages in front of buildings
- covid politicians corrupt
- millions of migrants in hazmat suits enforcing lockdowns.

These stories find their way in main stream media:

I've reading some Chinese papers on what's happening (seems to be quite similar to what has been done for 2 years in the west) differing only that some areas can only be accessed by COVID-testing on the spot

Gusamaso

Robin
Other Christian
The propaganda is ramping up. 2019/20 videos are increasingly looking like child's play compared. It's cliché, but... Something HUGE is underway.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I saw an article talking about how Beijing would soon be under similar lockdowns as Shanghai, because Covid deaths are sharply up there. It's a very grim situation, the article said, with 39 new deaths.

My reaction is that 39 deaths are very few. The (((official))) Covid death rates worldwide are down to a record low, equal with where they were only two weeks in around mid-March 2020. I can't see any justification for extreme lockdowns with numbers like these. Therefore, it has to be due to some ulterior motive.

It's strange because in some ways, China seems to be bucking the rest of the world and trying to go its own way. However, they are pretending Covid is legit right along with Fauci and Soros and Biden. It's difficult to see any possible rationale for this.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I find it confusing because I thought the MSM was a big fan of harsh lockdowns. They praised New Zealand's leader, Jacinda Arden, for being a dictator and treating NZ citizens as little children. The US Media also gave praise to Governor Cuomo for being tough as well and harshly condemned governors in Florida and South Dakota for not being tough enough.

Does the US media believe in the right of people to decide how much risk they will take regarding the virus or not?

Caduceus

Ostrich
Population of Shanghai (without the greater metro area) is already 26 MILLION people.

In comparison:

Tokyo has 14 million (without greater Tokyo metro area)
London, UK has 9 million
New York City has 8.8 million
Los Angeles has 4 million
Paris has 2.1 million

So, how many people is this really affecting in Shanghai ?
Are we sure these very harsh measures aren't just affecting a few suburbs ?
Seems impossible they are doing this in the whole city.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
It's strange because in some ways, China seems to be bucking the rest of the world and trying to go its own way. However, they are pretending Covid is legit right along with Fauci and Soros and Biden. It's difficult to see any possible rationale for this.
It maybe the case that just like Russia, China, or at least their respective governments, are not single entities, and instead are constituted of multiple factions fighting for power, some of them anti-globohomo, other ones pro-globohomo. That could be the reason why we are seeing them take seemingly contradictory actions. It's not the same people doing it all.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
I saw an article talking about how Beijing would soon be under similar lockdowns as Shanghai, because Covid deaths are sharply up there. It's a very grim situation, the article said, with 39 new deaths.

My reaction is that 39 deaths are very few. The (((official))) Covid death rates worldwide are down to a record low, equal with where they were only two weeks in around mid-March 2020. I can't see any justification for extreme lockdowns with numbers like these. Therefore, it has to be due to some ulterior motive.

I find it hard to see the incentives and a possible rationale as well. How does this benefit the Chinese? To me they seem to be rational actors. Some possible theories I could come up with:
  • Are the Chinese in on the international agenda? Does this flu blowup gain them a larger power in the NWO? In most European countries we have politicians who prefer to serve their international masters over their own population, the Chinese too?
  • Are the Chinese believing these actions benefits their people? They say they think by isolating small areas, they can contain it and minimize the economic negative effects. Might this just be the truth?
    • But how is this possible with so limited deaths? They also see with many countries opening up, there are almost no negative effects.
  • Do they know something we don't? Biowarfare? Is this a general repetition for something bigger?
  • Does this control benefit their political elite to increase power? Or prevent other rising contrarian powers?
  • Is this an international political play? E.g. by doing this they are effectively installing a trade barriers without calling it a trade barriers. Russia has shown the West is dependent on their commodities. Is China going to show off how dependent we are on their manufacturing? Increasing their power?
Anyhow I'm confused, I just miss the logic, the incentive, the clarity, it seems very incomprehensible to me.

Who benefits?

e89ef2d7e9c2a371f0178b0744ae15ca.jpeg

nagareboshi

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It's strange because in some ways, China seems to be bucking the rest of the world and trying to go its own way. However, they are pretending the disease is legit. It's difficult to see any possible rationale for this.

After thinking about this for the past few weeks and observing from a distance what happened in Russia and China, my conclusion is that the disease is actually real, in the sense that it really does cause the death of 1% of people, but the USA simply had the worst lockdown policy ever which helped them to move the agenda further. We basically saw pseudo-lockdowns in this country that didn't actually work but created a public economy of virtue signalling and divided the left from right even further.

It seems to me that, in China, when the quarantine periods ended, which had very strict and consistent conditions, people were really allowed to walk around and live normal lives. This isn't what we saw happen in the USA, where a vague, ambiguous, pseudo-pandemic with constantly-shifting goalposts was held over us as a public punishment for over a year.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
After thinking about this for the past few weeks and observing from a distance what happened in Russia and China, my conclusion is that the disease is actually real, in the sense that it really does cause the death of 1% of people, but the USA simply had the worst lockdown policy ever which helped them to move the agenda further. We basically saw pseudo-lockdowns in this country that didn't actually work but created a public economy of virtue signalling and divided the left from right even further.

It seems to me that, in China, when the quarantine periods ended, which had very strict and consistent conditions, people were really allowed to walk around and live normal lives. This isn't what we saw happen in the USA, where a vague, ambiguous, pseudo-pandemic with constantly-shifting goalposts was held over us as a public punishment for over a year.
I don't agree. The death rates are overhyped. The PCR test is now known to detect the cold and the flu as Covid. If you compare people who died with Covid vs those who died of it, only about 7% of the so called Covid deaths died of it.

The whole thing was over hyped from the start. In any case the Omicron variant really is more contagious and less deadly. The standard progression of diseases is to do this. The viruses that are more contagious and less deadly are naturally selected because they spread more.

So, you have an overhyped virus, that is even less deadly than it ever was before, which was not that big a deal. Yet China is going for maximum insanity totalitarian overload in their lockdowns.

It is not reasonable to lock down 20 million people until they starve, withholding medicine and separating parents from children, over 39 deaths. The lock downs will probably cause 1000s of deaths, and cause severe disruption for millions of lives, the kind of loss that takes a person 10 years to dig out from.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The digital vaccine passport is one of the goals of the plandemic and all the technological infrastructure and political authority for it was in place in China for a few years prior to the start of covid. Here's a 13 minute video from a major city in China in March 2020, taken by a Japanese documentary film-maker. It shows the technological and logistical pieces of the vaccine passport.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
What has happened recently, in not only the Shanghai lockdown, but in entire provinces of China, such as Jilin, is the culmination of things that have been going on mostly since the Uyghur (Muslim) uprising in Xinjiang in the summer of 2009. It was at that time when the entire province was locked down and put incommunicado with the world for several months, and the decision was made to create a technological control grid to deal with Muslim dissidents.

This Wall Street Journal 8 minute video from 2017 (before the more recent concentration camps were fully built) is a concise overview of what was installed there.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Now that the background is established, also know that mainland China became more totalitarian after Xi Jin Ping took power in 2012, and especially after Sept. 2015 when he put forth his plans for reducing Western influence in China, which is a kind of demarcation line between him and his largest rival, the faction belonging to former Premiere Jiang Ze Min, who is still alive.

The digital vax passport is integral to the society that both Xi Jing Ping and his faction want, as well as the overall globohomo new world order, blah, blah, plan. So, the main reason for the covid lockdowns is to establish the vax passport, which is not only part of a long-term NWO plan, but a very recent Chinese plan since 2009 in order to maintain social order.

I speculate that one of the tertiary reasons is that they are probably rounding up some dissidents while people are locked down, which was a bold move in Shanghai, where even though their internet is tightly controlled, it would be Shanghai with the most Chinese and foreigners who have VPN's to get videos out, which has happened, and I doubt there are any consequences for China as a result.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The risks that Xi is taking for internal popular resistance and external complaints with these lockdowns are fairly high, IMO, but he's going ahead full steam anyway, showing great confidence in his internal security apparatus, which has been grown over the past 20+ years upon the monetization of forced organ harvesting of, mostly likely, several millions of religious and other dissidents. If it were actually 10 million or more, I would not be surprised.

I do not think the lockdowns are primarily about covid, but merely the vax passport, although taking their 0 tolerance rules to a ridiculous conclusion is also completely expected from the Vogon Chinese govt.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
The risks that Xi is taking for internal popular resistance and external complaints with these lockdowns are fairly high, IMO, but he's going ahead full steam anyway, showing great confidence in his internal security apparatus, which has been grown over the past 20+ years upon the monetization of forced organ harvesting of, mostly likely, several millions of religious and other dissidents. If it were actually 10 million or more, I would not be surprised.

I do not think the lockdowns are primarily about covid, but merely the vax passport, although taking their 0 tolerance rules to a ridiculous conclusion is also completely expected from the Vogon Chinese govt.
I think you have it right. China is using Covid as an excuse to extend their big brother/mark of the beast system.

The rest of the world's governments are probably doing the same, but are unable to roll as hard as the Chinese. :confused:

For now.

Edit: Vogon. Heh! Somebody on another thread this afternoon referred to being "of the body". Yah gotta love a good sci-fi cultural reference!

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Whatever it is lose the notion of any stupid virus, no such thing existed then, no such thing exists now, it's just a magic spell of Satan to takeover people's minds.

I see two reasons: rehearsal for the rest of the world and furthering economical breakdown but there are more, it's always multipurpose.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Show one source thats reporting 1% infection fatality in China or anywhere else for that matter

Never mind. It doesnt exist.

There are however hundreds of studies that show fatality rate of .01%-.02%. Thats literally a factor of 100. Its also approximately the same rate of fatality for annual flu ( less if you look at the 2017-2018 numbers...which was higher!) which never prompted any reaction at all much less this grossly intentional, monumental hoax on civilization and abuse of humanity.

And that doesnt even begin to consider the countless lives destroyed, ended or time will tell billions shortened by the toxxines couched in those lies

That China did it right because they were more “ strict and consistent “ ?

The truth has been laid bare here day by day, and piece by piece here for over 2 years now

GTFO with your GloHo apologist propaganda trolling