2022 China COVID Lockdowns - What's going on?

Laner

Hummingbird
Protestant
Gold Member
Huh.
Figured the Chinese drama was more political than plague orientated.

Dozens Of CCP-Linked Experts, Celebrities, Officials Die During Recent COVID-19 Outbreak

teaser image
Suddenly?
If what we have been witnessing that past 3 years has indeed been a Chinese CCP consolidation of power, then this is the foreseen last step. Imagine the total chaos that is China right now. Hundreds of millions of people have been living under heavy lockdowns and being pushed about by government agents in hazmat suits, hoping for reactions. Now that the people have finally had enough, they can bring about the next phase. They can REEEEE non stop now about billions of infections, millions of new strains, and hundreds of thousands of dead. In this chaos, thousands will die from falling asleep under pillows.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
If what we have been witnessing that past 3 years has indeed been a Chinese CCP consolidation of power, then this is the foreseen last step. Imagine the total chaos that is China right now. Hundreds of millions of people have been living under heavy lockdowns and being pushed about by government agents in hazmat suits, hoping for reactions. Now that the people have finally had enough, they can bring about the next phase. They can REEEEE non stop now about billions of infections, millions of new strains, and hundreds of thousands of dead. In this chaos, thousands will die from falling asleep under pillows.
Coming soon to a city near you!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

I'm not claiming to know exactly what is or isn't going on in China.

Yet between the Greedy Globalist & BRICS divide (Ukraine for one).
Hu Jintao being marched off in public, while Xinjing acts aloof for another.

It may not be the die-hard communists who are consolidating power. Perhaps a differing faction within China.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
One thing I am seeing is that first the media was publishing lots of stories about how oppressive the Chinese were with their draconian lockdowns. However, now that China has made a complete 180 and dropped the Covid restrictions completely, the media is acting like there's some kind of Covid catastrophe underway in China.

Millions getting infected each day!

5000/day death tolls expected!

I don't believe this. First of all, throughout the whole Covid scam this past three years, rises and drops in the death toll have always lagged rises and drops in the rate of new positive tests, by about three weeks, which is how long it took on average to go from first detection to serious illness to death. So, even if China does see a lot of deaths, they won't really spike up until about three weeks after the number of cases has spiked. The media has been suggesting the death tolls are already this high.

Secondly, I think the current strain is much less dangerous than it was at first (which was always only a little worse than the annual flu). So, I am not expecting to see high numbers of deaths in China, even after the three week lag from increased infections. The media still acts like getting Covid is the worst thing in the world, when really it is just an ordinary cold or flu, and usually not even a bad case.

The media are hyping it up when the lockdowns have been removed, and they were hyping it up when the lockdowns were in place. I know they are shameless liars, but sometimes it is still surprising to see just how shameless they really are.

Note: I say all this only as an observer of western media, purely as an outsider with no direct knowledge of China.

Seadog

Woodpecker
One thing I am seeing is that first the media was publishing lots of stories about how oppressive the Chinese were with their draconian lockdowns. However, now that China has made a complete 180 and dropped the Covid restrictions completely, the media is acting like there's some kind of Covid catastrophe underway in China.

Millions getting infected each day!

5000/day death tolls expected!

I don't believe this. First of all, throughout the whole Covid scam this past three years, rises and drops in the death toll have always lagged rises and drops in the rate of new positive tests, by about three weeks, which is how long it took on average to go from first detection to serious illness to death. So, even if China does see a lot of deaths, they won't really spike up until about three weeks after the number of cases has spiked. The media has been suggesting the death tolls are already this high.

Secondly, I think the current strain is much less dangerous than it was at first (which was always only a little worse than the annual flu). So, I am not expecting to see high numbers of deaths in China, even after the three week lag from increased infections. The media still acts like getting Covid is the worst thing in the world, when really it is just an ordinary cold or flu, and usually not even a bad case.

The media are hyping it up when the lockdowns have been removed, and they were hyping it up when the lockdowns were in place. I know they are shameless liars, but sometimes it is still surprising to see just how shameless they really are.

Note: I say all this only as an observer of western media, purely as an outsider with no direct knowledge of China.

37 million cases per day! Good. That means in 30 days, 1b+ people will have caught it, then the entire population a week or two later. Then maybe we can put this silliness behind us.

Though, I don't really trust the Chinese data any more or less than I did the Canadian. It's likely been "massaged" to some particular ends. As soon as those gathering/reporting the data have some vested interest in the outcome it should be looked at as highly suspect.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The covid lockdowns are a forerunner to the total electronic control grid and one of the reasons why the virus was used as a pretext for changing society in order to control it more strictly. Along those lines, these examples of the control grid in China are relevant.

From the comments:

"And the issue is? This would've solved so many crimes"

Mr NPC is going to be the death of us all.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
As I predicted, China did not crack down or use any violence on the organic covid protests against the lockdowns, daily testing, etc. Xi had gone on a typical Chinese megalomaniacal power trip doing things like locking down 25 million people in *all* of Shanghai, China's most westernized city (outside of Hong Kong, different history, tho), while having no regard for the havoc he was wreaking on his own economy, both short term and long term, probably just because everyone he knows is filthy rich, so who cares.

I'm 100% certain that Xi got the call from the people who really wield the power, which IMO are the world's private central bankers of the Western power group, aka Alanticists, and was told that he was ahead of schedule by a few years for these kinds of absolute flexes because his "quarantine camps" weren't yet up to capacity, so I expect they told him to back off a bit, so here he is saying can't we all just get along. He even pulls out the China is a big country with lots of people cliché, which is one of the most retarded things Chinese people always say, and I think indicates quite clearly the extent of his intellect.

Instead of easing off a bit quickly on things like lockdowns, and a bit more gradually on other things, like testing, we get this 180 degree u-turn where lockdowns, testing, and travel restrictions will end after only two weeks, so now everyone allegedly has tested positive for covid (as if that means anything), and lots of other countries are discriminating against Chinese travelers in what I think is a ham-fisted attempt to do some agitprop for the coming arranged military battle, probably a naval conflict in the South China Seas and/or Taiwan Straits where only a few hundred will die, but will be sufficient for media hype for Queer America to "surrender"; America will lose just as if it were an arranged WWF title match.

They're going to need something as major as WW3 (IMO this began on Feb. 24, 2022 with the Ukraine war, which Putin is apparently wanting to expand as widely as possible because he refuses to make his decisive victory) in order to transfer world hegemonic power away from the USA and to China, by very long-term design, and through the fog of war the opportunity for the unbelievably complex project of changing the world reserve currency will be accomplished, that the USA has had since Bretton Woods in 1944, to either something intermediary, like the Shanghai Cooperative, and then later into CBDC, or directly into full digital, or both options at once, with some countries going digital like Nigeria already there now, while others have an intermediary step.

It is really having the world reserve currency and the US military industrial intelligence complex / GAE enforcement of the petrodollar that keeps the USA in the position where it can "print" money at will, and that power has to be transferred directly to the private central banks. It is the money power through which all other institutions can be bought and that is how the full electronic control grid, with digital health passports and cashless purchases will be enforced to an even greater extent, in just a few years time, than it was in China during covid.