2022 French Presidential Election Thread

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I really like the fire this guy spits, he is legit angry. You rarely see this type of passion from politicians. I have more hope for France than other parts of western Europe (Spain, Germany, UK, all seem to be lost causes). It may be EU/globalist central, but it seems a healthy opposition has been brewing there for years, first with LePen and now this guy. The French penchant for protests and disobedience leaves some hope for them on the Covid front as well.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Neither Zemmour or Le Pen will save France but he would be a blessing for Christians. He would cause a lot of infighting in Jewish circles as well as cause other globalists to put their grand ambitions on hold while they try to destroy Zemmour.

At this point, anything that stalls the beast system is our friend. Stalling is a legit tactic against our Overlords, who barely have children and if they do they are degenerates or gay (look at Biden or Soros' family). They won't stand the test of time. Time is a Christian's best friend, truly it is. God wins 100% in the long run.

A stall strategy is a good one. So even if Zemmour is controlled opposition, it doesn't matter. I would vote for Le Pen or Zemmour in both rounds, not sure who I would vote for though.

One thing that smells fishy about Zemmour is that he comes out in time to split the right wing vote. If neither Zemmour or Le Pen have enough votes to advance to round 2, then his job as controlled OP is complete.

For that matter, Le Pen may be controlled OP as well, since she advances bad ideas like price controls and other economic nonsense. I find it hard to believe right wing leaders aren't advocating for anti-usury laws, that's really that only thing that needs to happen.

France is in an extremely bad situation right now, I'd say their odds of survival are at 5% or less. Still, it makes sense to vote if it can cause any friction or problems for globohomo.

Last edited:

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
France is in an extremely bad situation right now, I'd say their odds of survival are at 5% or less. Still, it makes sense to vote if it can cause any friction or problems for globohomo.
I see these poll numbers though, and LePen and Zemmour combined would theoretically beat Macron. I agree their country is in dire straights, but it seems they have been waking up to it the last several years, with only more momentum building. Zemmour and LePen are way based compared to the nuetered “conservative” mainstream of other Euro countries and even the US. Just look at the pathetic Torries in the UK. Australia? Is there any real conservative, anti-lockdown party that stands a chance? Canada just re-elected Trudeau, and the only party officially against lockdowns and mandates only gained like a few percent over their last outing. I’d argue France is in better shape than some of these other places, who frankly have no real opposition at all. Seems like a large portion, possibly even a majority of France is awake.

Last edited:

vraph

Banned
Other Christian
Zemmour is a cretin and a stereotypical Jew.

Oh! Look at me going to Armenia to pretend to be pro-Christian! Did you know that mass immigration is due to Christianity and Christianity is bad?

pathos

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Zemmour made a career as a pop-reactionary but as a presidential candidate has pretty much distanced himself from many of his earlier talking points. He's a flake on the covid-19 pandemic which is a huge red flag to me. He admires Boris Johnson, which is another red flag. On social issues, he's stated that he's basically not intending to change anything about gay marriage, feminism, abortion or the death penalty (see here, in French). I don't pretend all of these moral problems can be solved by purely political means, but the point is that these used to be topics he made a big deal out of himself and is now downplaying. For all his public rants against the European Union, I haven't heard him state that France should leave the EU, either.

Much ado about Islam, as usual, even though it's a symptom of a much larger problem and he perfectly knows that. He's all about assimilation but along Republican lines, aka religion is secondary. His analysis of Islam being a threat as a "juridical-political ideology" can easily be turned against him as the Bonapartist-Republican ideals he venerates are antithetical to the Catholicism-derived laws that governed France until the Revolution (which one could also characterize as a "juridical-political system"). His view is essentially that Islam is problematic because it has no hierarchy so Islam needs a State-imposed hierarchy in the same way Bonaparte imposed reforms on Judaism in France by having a rabbi representing the French Synagogue. Christianity is not a problem because the Church submitted to the State a long time ago.

EDIT: To clarify this point. He laments the fact that over 50% of young Muslims in France say that the laws of Allah are greater than those of the Republic. The irony is that I can actually sympathize with the idea of God's laws or natural law trumping those of a masonic Republic given how openly hostile they are to any semblance of natural law. Yet I obviously don't want Islamic Law to shape France. For Zemmour, on the other hand, the Republic transcends divine law and there should be only one community which you pledge your allegiance to - the national one, represented by the State.

I'm wary of his dialectical approach to Christianity and the French Revolution (as being "complementary" in a sense) and his synthesis of pre-revolutionary France and Republican France. It's essentially double talk to my ears and I'm not comfortable with it. All talk about fighting the forty-fifth wave of feminism but white-knighting French women who are harassed by the Muslims (which does happen but overall they're hardly in an inferior position in society). How about addressing the divorce rape laws, Mr. Zemmour, which the Masonic Republic was so eager to implement in its fight for "equality"? That appears to be more urgent to me if you're pro-family. The visit to Armenia is emblematic of that, too. Are we going to provoke war with Turkey over the Armenian genocide? I think France has more urgent problems than that.

There are other areas where I tend to agree with him so this is not meant to denounce him per se. He is a lesser evil compared to most other candidates (I'd agree with @Samseau in that sense) but that's about it.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Zemmour is a cretin and a stereotypical Jew.

Oh! Look at me going to Armenia to pretend to be pro-Christian! Did you know that mass immigration is due to Christianity and Christianity is bad?

He is more of a hypocrite than a cretin. The Armenian Genocide was funded by the Rothschilds and their local Domneh masonic agents, people like Parvus, who also funded the Bolshevik Revolution that culled over 60 million Russian goyim. I've done the research and gone over it on this board, I am reposting a summary below of the main aspects and agents behind the Armenian Genocide.

And of course in more recent times Armenia was defeated on the battlefield largely through the technological edge provided by Israeli drone warfare. An aspect that a sayanim like Zemmour would never mention.

-------------------------------------------------​

The suppression of the Armenian genocide predates WW2, that genocide having been funded by the Rothschilds through agents like Parvus, who financed the Young Turks, which was largely a Domneh (or crypto-Jewish) movement. Even Israeli sources acknowledge this:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/befor...s-supported-the-armenian-genocides-architect/

Armenians, Greek Orthodox were a big part of the economic and cultural scene under the Ottomans, for centuries. They were actually a protected class under the Ottoman Empire, constituting a large part of the merchant and shipping class.

The Rothschilds and their ilk came into the picture for two main reasons, first they wanted to carve out Israel out of Palestine, and second because in the early 20th century the main source of oil for Europe was Baku, which was a city where trade was dominated by Armenian and Greek Orthodox businessmen. The Dönmeh (or Sabbattean Turkish crypto-Jews) were their business rivals. They were to the "Young Turks" secular Kemalist revolution what the Bolcheviks were to the Russian revolution. In fact, they were financed and managed by the same people, characters like Alexander Helphand and Carusso, who funneled funds from the Rothschilds.

The sultan, or Ottoman ruler, categorically rebuffed the Rothschild/British offer for Palestine, so he had to be deposed, and the Ottoman Empire was targeted, as were the three other European empires that were destroyed in WW1, the Catholic Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Orthodox Russian Empire and the Christian German Empire, direct descendant of the Holy Roman Empire.

French Rothschild Branch Behind the Planned Genocide Of Armenians

By Jack Manuelian
armeniangenocide01.jpg

Armenian clergymen forming the sign of the cross with the bones of their martyrs.

Were the plans of the 1915-23 Armenian Genocide actually drawn up and were in place by the year 1910 or 1912? According to some sources, definitely yes.

There is the book Inner Folds of the Ottoman Revolution written by Mevlan Zadeh Rifat and published in 1929, the author, a pro-sultan Turk, claims that the "Armenian genocide was decided in August 1910 and October 1911, by a Young Turk committee composed entirely of displaced Balkan Jews in the format of a syncretist Jewish-Muslim sect which included Talaat, Enver, Behaeddin Shakir, Jemal, and Nizam posting as Muslims. It met in the Rothschild-funded Grand Orient loge/hotel of Salonika." Syncretism means a combination of different forms of belief or practice; masonism fits that description.

A 1994 conference paper/lecture by Joseph Brewda of Schiller Institute entitled Palmerson launches Young Turks to permanently control Middle East claims the founder of the Young Turks to be a certain Jew by the name of Emmanuel Carasso. He states: "Carasso set up the Young Turk secret society in the 1890s in Salonika, then part of Turkey, and now part of Greece. Carasso was also the grand master of an Italian masonic lodge there, called 'Macedonia Resurrected.' The lodge was the headquarters of the Young Turks, and all the top Young Turk leadership were members."

Further on Mr. Brewda says: "During the Young Turk regime, Carasso continued to play a leading role. He met with the sultan, to tell him that he was overthrown. He was in charge of putting the sultan under house arrest. He ran the Young Turk intelligence network in the Balkans. And he was in charge of all food supplies in the empire during World War I." It is ironic that five centuries after the Turkish sultans welcomed the expelled European Jews into Turkey, certain Jews belonging to secret societies and to Zionism will kick the sultans out of power early in 20th century, destroy the Ottoman Empire, and celebrate their victory by massacring by proxy almost the whole Christian Armenian people, one million and half Armenians; half million Greeks; and half million Christian Assyrians & Arameans.

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/armeniangenocide.html

...Who were these "Young Turks," who so efficiently destroyed the Ottoman empire?

The founder of the Young Turks was an Italian B'nai B'rith official named Emmanuel Carasso. Carasso set up the Young Turk secret society in the 1890s in Salonika, then part of Turkey, and now part of Greece. Carasso was also the grand master of an Italian masonic lodge there, called "Macedonia Resurrected." The lodge was the headquarters of the Young Turks, and all the top Young Turk leadership were members.

The Italian masonic lodges in the Ottoman Empire had been set up by a follower of Giuseppe Mazzini named Emmanuel Veneziano, who was also a leader of B'nai B'rith's European affiliate, the Universal Israelite Alliance.

Another associate of Carasso was Alexander Helphand, better known as Parvus, the financier of the 1905 and 1917 Russian revolutions. Shortly after 1905, Parvus moved to Turkey, where he became the economics editor of another Young Turk newspaper called The Turkish Homeland. Parvus became a business partner of Carasso in the grain trade, and an arms supplier to the Turkish army during the Balkan wars. He later returned to Europe, to arrange the secret train that took Lenin back to Russia, in 1917.

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/co...rewda.html/2009/3603london's_young_turks.html

---------------------------------------------------

Zemmour is pretty much a continuation and consolidation of the zionist hold on France, taking over the nationalist right wing movement, which is of course more dangerous to them. Their first major inroad was the color revolution against Charles de Gaulle in May 1968. At that point France was the third economic, military and political power in the world, with a thriving economy, a nuclear strike force, the best jet fighters in the world, best trains, best nuclear powerplant and energy program, a thriving agricultural sector, a vibrant national culture, modern infrastructure and a competitive auto, steel and textile industries. All this with no unemployment, and zero debt, the state having funded directly large infrastructure projects.

All of this started to unravel when the Rothschilds and their ilk conspired to overthrow de Gaulle, putting in his place their agent Georges Pompidou, who like Macron, was their employee at Banque Rothschild. The color revolution was led by cultural marxist like pedophile Cohen-Benditt, assisted by the broader culture industry which relentlessly pushed cultural marxism, feminism and anti-Catholicism upon the masses.

Pompidou set up a copy of the American Fed private-held fractional reserve system and the country's debt ballooned since then. Fifty years later they are making a move to control French popular unrest and discontent through the persona of Moïse Zemmour, who publically goes by the name of Eric.

Last edited:

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ Transsimian

Do you think it is possible to be Jewish and be a good person?

Yes.

Do you think it is possible to be Jewish and push society in a positive direction?

It depends. Rabbinical Judaism is an 'anti-logos' belief system. The few Jews that are "pushing society in a positive direction" are Jews such as Gilad Atzmon and Ron Unz who have moved away (or outright rejected) from the Jewish religion.

Do you think it is possible to be Jewish and see non-Jews as fellow humans?

Not if the person is practicing the Jewish religion. Read their own texts (the Talmud) and the writings of their religious leaders which make it clear that gentiles / goyim are second class citizens or sub humans.

vraph

Banned
Other Christian
He is more of a hypocrite than a cretin. The Armenian Genocide was funded by the Rothschilds and their local Domneh masonic agents, people like Parvus, who also funded the Bolshevik Revolution that culled over 60 million Russian goyim. I've done the research and gone over it on this board, I am reposting a summary below of the main aspects and agents behind the Armenian Genocide.

And of course in more recent times Armenia was defeated on the battlefield largely through the technological edge provided by Israeli drone warfare. An aspect that a sayanim like Zemmour would never mention.

This was extremely enlightening. Define sayarim.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
Zemmour is pretty much a continuation and consolidation of the zionist hold on France, taking over the nationalist right wing movement, which is of course more dangerous to them. Their first major inroad was the color revolution against Charles de Gaulle in May 1968. At that point France was the third economic, military and political power in the world, with a thriving economy, a nuclear strike force, the best jet fighters in the world, best trains, best nuclear powerplant and energy program, a thriving agricultural sector, a vibrant national culture, modern infrastructure and a competitive auto, steel and textile industries. All this with no unemployment, and zero debt, the state having funded directly large infrastructure projects.

All of this started to unravel when the Rothschilds and their ilk conspired to overthrow de Gaulle, putting in his place their agent Georges Pompidou, who like Macron, was their employee at Banque Rothschild. The color revolution was led by cultural marxist like pedophile Cohen-Benditt, assisted by the broader culture industry which relentlessly pushed cultural marxism, feminism and anti-Catholicism upon the masses.

Pompidou set up a copy of the American Fed private-held fractional reserve system and the country's debt ballooned since then. Fifty years later they are making a move to control French popular unrest and discontent through the persona of Moïse Zemmour, who publically goes by the name of Eric.
This is sad, I thought of the place being "the third economic, military and political power in the world, with a thriving economy, a nuclear strike force, the best jet fighters in the world, best trains..." up until the 80s.

Interesting stuff, had never heard of the young turks, not really of the armenian genocide either. @911 researches certain history very well so we don't have to.. Good that someone has a deep enough interest in it.

I had a quick look, the presidents since the 50s were: Charles de Gaulle, Alain Poher, Georges Pompidou, Alain Poher (again), Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, François Mitterrand, Jacques Chirac, Nicolas Sarkozy, François Hollande, Emmanuel Macron

Not sure what "color revolution" exactly means here, but this character https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Cohn-Bendit seriously looks like a disaster, exactly the kind of 'subversive' who makes a mess of everything.

Your enemy's enemy is your friend - Germany was an enemy of France in the war and who was the enemy of Germany..

I recently saw the film Casablanca for the first time. If you're going to watch the whole film, don't watch this but there is a certain scene which comes to mind -

Another ((subversive)) in the character of that Victor Laszlo..

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Reminds me of this classic clip

pathos

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
For those who speak or understand French, I think this interview from late 2019 on Eric Zemmour and the French Right in general, is still very relevant today. This was long before Zemmour was a presidential candidate.

Right-wing discourse in France is virtually run by Jews and it's not uncommon to see talk shows where 75% of the invited are Jews. Some examples are French-Israeli Gilles-William Goldnadel, Eric Zemmour, Elisabeth Lévy, and Alain Finkielkraut. A few more examples on the political Right: Jean-François Copé, Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, Nicolas Sarkozy.

Another issue is that many influential people on both the Left and the Right attended the Young Leaders program of the French-American Foundation. Examples from the Right include former PM Edouard Philippe, Bordeaux mayor and former presidential candidate Alain Juppé, and even Nicolas Dupont-Aignan.

There's also the influence of Dassault Group which owns the conservative Le Figaro newspaper. Zemmour worked as a journalist for Le Figaro, for instance. Goldnadel's columns appear regularly there as well. One thing I forgot to mention is that Zemmour is a fan of Netanyahu and has openly stated on debate shows that he wants to be a kind of Trump à la française. We all know where that got us.

This is by no means an exhaustive list. I haven't even gotten into the influence of Freemasonry and banks on both the Left and the Right. These are just some pointers. Bottomline is that French political reality is almost identical to that of the United States.

Having said that, let's also not forget Valérie Précresse who, I think, stands more of a chance of replacing Macron than does Zemmour. She is the perfect example of yet another "right-wing" politician who's always ready to go along with the trends and will defend the European Union at all cost. Someone who describes herself as "two-thirds Merkel, one-third Thatcher" is hardly someone you can trust. Essentially she would be another Macron.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Eric Zemmour's campaign has just received a welcome boost, thanks to the former Vice-President of LR (the center-right), who's decided to join Zemmour's team.

MSM are furious, of course, but Zemmour and Christian leader De Villiers are very pleased with this turn of events. Their new ally is indeed a very patriotic, and courageous, elected official, see his website :
https://guillaumepeltier.com/communique-presidentielle-2022-pourquoi-je-soutiens-eric-zemmour/

In any case, the things that are bothering Conservative French people, are the (growing?) rift between Zemmour and Marine Le Pen, and also Pecresse's lack of consistency on identity issues.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
rift between Zemmour and Marine Le Pen
This is a pity, they both basically stand for the same thing. Does anyone have an understanding of how the French system works - what happens if they both jointly score more points than Macron but Macron gets in on the single largest number?

If it's anything like Germany it's still a partial win as the parties would still win seats but sit in opposition.

With the French system would such votes just be totally wasted?

Anyway, while the Rassemblement National has a presence in different parts of France, I don't think that Zemmour even has a party so who would there be anyway but him to occupy those seats?

Sorry I just don't know much about the system in France beyond watching speeches of various politicians over the years

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This is a pity, they both basically stand for the same thing. Does anyone have an understanding of how the French system works - what happens if they both jointly score more points than Macron but Macron gets in on the single largest number?

If it's anything like Germany it's still a partial win as the parties would still win seats but sit in opposition.

With the French system would such votes just be totally wasted?

Anyway, while the Rassemblement National has a presence in different parts of France, I don't think that Zemmour even has a party so who would there be anyway but him to occupy those seats?

Sorry I just don't know much about the system in France beyond watching speeches of various politicians over the years
It’s a two round election. 1st and 2nd place progress to the second round held two weeks after the first. All other candidates are eliminated. A voter can vote in any round they want.

The only way it can be won in the first round is if one of the candidates gets over 50%. But even the world’s most optimistic globalist isn’t expecting that.

France’s system among Western nations most resembles the US’s system, with their Presidential and Legislative elections having no impact on the other i.e. the party of the winning Presidential candidate isn’t necessarily the same as the winning party in both houses of the legislature. The only difference to the US is that France’s legislative elections are held weeks after the Presidential election (the US’s is on the same day).

This similarity is also because the President in both countries is the Head of State and is directly elected. In almost all other western countries, the elected Prime Minister is not the Head of State.

Macron started his party from scratch after he won the Presidential in 2017 and still won a majority in the Legislatives weeks later, so Zemmour could do the same.

unfortunately I don't speak french, can you help us out with a subtitled version?
It was from 2011. Daniel Cohn-Bendit, a French communist is alleged by Le Pen Snr to have besmirched his character following his comments on the Brevik attack in Norway. When he’s cut off mid-rebuttal by the speaker of the European Parliament, Le Pen shouts that Cohn-Bendit is a paedophile and Red Army terrorist :laughter:

pathos

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
In any case, the things that are bothering Conservative French people, are the (growing?) rift between Zemmour and Marine Le Pen, and also Pecresse's lack of consistency on identity issues.
One thing I'm curious about will be to see how they define themselves on the covid-19 issue. Macron's recent declarations about harassing the non-vaccinated were a calculated move to put the "public health crisis" at the center of the campaign. Précresse is a total joke on this but I've yet to hear a consistent message from either Le Pen or Zemmour beyond "shut the borders!".

Reactions: 911

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
A French court has found the far-right presidential candidate Éric Zemmour guilty of racist hate speech for a tirade against unaccompanied child migrants.

Zemmour drew widespread outrage in September 2020 when he told the CNews channel that child migrants were “thieves, killers, they’re rapists. That’s all they are. We should send them back.”