2024 US Presidential Election

quilter

Banned
Orthodox
Indeed. And we have debated this.

My question is again: What is your solution?

I'll, for the sake of argument, accept your premise.

Orangeman bad. Is a Jew controlled puppet.

Now what?

Well, that's not really my premise, it's your mischaracterisation of it, so I won't address it, and I think Ive already stated 'what now', so do what you told me to do and read what Ive written if youre sincere in discussing it

Tbh I think this dialogue is going nowhere so probably best to leave it there. I know what your position is and what your arguments are, I disagree but thanks

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Well, that's not really my premise, it's your mischaracterisation of it, so I won't address it, and I think Ive already stated 'what now', so do what you told me to do and read what Ive written if youre sincere in discussing it

Tbh I think this dialogue is going nowhere so probably best to leave it there. I know what your position is and what your arguments are, I disagree but thanks
Ok. I don't see where you offered any solutions about the 2024 election.

Which I am happy to discuss....

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Start here after turning off the TV.

Gee thanks. I dont watch TV.

So you're not actually offering anything other than a link to other candidate whom might run?

Let's talk about people who are actually going to run with a chance of winning.

So far none with a serious chance are better than Trump from what I can see.

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
Start here after turning off the TV.

What does this mean? What are we supposed to do with this? Or is this deflection from the question asked?

Blackpillers are prolific in telling us what sucks, but get real quiet when we ask them what we should do.
Best I can tell their solution is:
1. Give up
2.?
3. Victory!

Helmsman

Robin
Protestant
You people really are never going to learn and you'll keep throwing your lot in with the opposition until the end. Yes, I said the opposition.

Why do several of you act like the only options are Trump or DeSantis?

I would ask why conservatives so easily fall in line with evil men or conmen but the answer is obvious: you've called us gammas but the reality is you're so demoralized from losing for 50 years you can't imagine anything other than continuing to beg for the crumbs these grifters might throw you. Call that whatever your want.
So who do you suggest Christians should back? Trump was a nice start but if there’s another populist (or even better a Christian Nationalist) out there who offers a better platform he’ll get my vote in the primaries. Trump isn’t my Savior. Simply a good candidate for President.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Gee thanks. I dont watch TV.

So you're not actually offering anything other than a link to other candidate whom might run?

Let's talk about people who are actually going to run with a chance of winning.

So far none with a serious chance are better than Trump from what I can see.

Desantis? I think Trump is too old, potentially another Biden

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Why do people take time to post multiple times here and just stoke meaningless back and forth messages telling others that things are apparently hopeless? If the answer is do nothing and just wait for the collapse, fine - but just say that. I never understood posters who don't make predictions or give recommendations/solutions when asked what the actionable advice is. I think it's an insight into a personality flaw where they waste people's time by trying to suggest they are more knowledgeable or wise in some way. If I am incorrect in this assessment, also, please tell me and why.

bubs

Woodpecker
Protestant
Why do people take time to post multiple times here and just stoke meaningless back and forth messages telling others that things are apparently hopeless? If the answer is do nothing and just wait for the collapse, fine - but just say that. I never understood posters who don't make predictions or give recommendations/solutions when asked what the actionable advice is. I think it's an insight into a personality flaw where they waste people's time by trying to suggest they are more knowledgeable or wise in some way. If I am incorrect in this assessment, also, please tell me and why.
Agree, come on peeps, check your ego at the door, man-up, and voice your opinions, suggestions and recommendations and don’t worry what others think. It’s supposed to be an enjoyable escape from the real world to share ideas for us to better navigate the real world.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I would prefer that over DeSantis. This would be as close to the ideal as one might get. Lord knows Paul has given fauci the what for many times.
Yet Fauxci is still in place as the highest paid federal employee.

Fact: I sent several (3) emails to R Pauls #firefauci fund raising site asking exactly how contributions would be used to accomplish that objective...never got a response, so I didnt contribute.

As much as I agree with a lot of what Sen Paul says I fear hes just playing for the Washington General and Fauxci plays for the GlobeTrotters

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Yet Fauxci is still in place as the highest paid federal employee.

Fact: I sent several (3) emails to R Pauls #firefauci fund raising site asking exactly how contributions would be used to accomplish that objective...never got a response, so I didnt contribute.

As much as I agree with a lot of what Sen Paul says I fear hes just playing for the Washington General and Fauxci plays for the GlobeTrotters
It seems that he still has a thing or two to learn from his father.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Perhaps he simply did not trust them, or he thinks he has a better strategy. Who knows, maybe Rand is right. That's a tough call for anyone to make, especially when you're someone who gets 100 emails a day asking you to promote one cause or another. Really impossible to vet them all.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Perhaps he simply did not trust them, or he thinks he has a better strategy. Who knows, maybe Rand is right. That's a tough call for anyone to make, especially when you're someone who gets 100 emails a day asking you to promote one cause or another. Really impossible to vet them all.

Its still up

I was just looking for a “connect the dots” explanation of how $ affects the effort? It seems like it should be a simple thing to outline without disclosing anything vital

$= …(what)?

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Tucker in the VP slot would be potent. He seems to be more trusted by the sorts of people who didn't vote in 2020, seeing Trump as too weak. The sorts of people who mock "Democrats are the real racists." Tucker sails a bit closer to the sun on these topics and has an understanding of family values.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he could become quite a good operator. Tying up the liked of J. Kushner.

coeostv-mom-knows-tucked-xxxx-c-tucker-carlsons-show-is-11179684.png

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Its still up

I was just looking for a “connect the dots” explanation of how $ affects the effort? It seems like it should be a simple thing to outline without disclosing anything vital

$= …(what)?

I misread what you said. So let me revise my statement: he did not have the time to reply or his interns missed your email, or something along the lines of organizational failure.

Whether or not that means something bad about Rand is interesting, but trivial compared to what I pick Rand for: establishing policy and staying true to the Constitution. He may not actually be a good pencil pusher, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix with the right support.