2024 US Presidential Election

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
He was so much more charming back when the latest news was that he was grifting the public during the invasion of Iraq in order to cash out with Halliburton and shooting his friends in the face while hunting.

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 4.18.02 AM.png

quilter

Banned
Orthodox
When i read the posters name initially this was my first scan of the name also...

But hey he's been here a week... So shame on me

Oh that's interesting you just upvoted the statement 'our politicians are all controlled and part of the problem' in the Alex Jones thread. How do you reconcile that one? That's a bit weird, I thought only SuRrENDer MONkeYS, or posters that have only been here a week or so thought like that, right?

Hmmm, maybe was it because it was Roosh who posted it perhaps? idk

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Oh that's interesting you just upvoted the statement 'our politicians are all controlled and part of the problem' in the Alex Jones thread. How do you reconcile that one? That's a bit weird, I thought only SuRrENDer MONkeYS, or posters that have only been here a week or so thought like that, right?

Hmmm, maybe was it because it was Roosh who posted it perhaps? idk

Good to know you're keeping track of my up votes.

You're not going to last very long here with that tit for tat childish attitude.

You might be better served on Twitter or reddit or somewhere best suited for petulant behavior.

Edited to add:

Not that I need to justify anything to you... But.... There is nothing incongruent about recognizing our current political structure is full of self serving leaches and yet still suggest people vote for others who are less usurious and self enriching....

But please feel free to add your depth here. I'll keep you in mind next time I like a post and wonder "what message will this send to Quitter? Will I confuse him? Will I have to answer to him for some perceived intellectual incongruity?"

Last edited:

dicknixon72

Pelican
He was so much more charming back when the latest news was that he was grifting the public during the invasion of Iraq in order to cash out with Halliburton and shooting his friends in the face while hunting.

View attachment 46254

Trump is a coward says warmonger de facto-43rd-President Cheney who is also, by the way, an unprosecuted war criminal and profiteer whose hands are stained with the blood of thousands of dead American men and women, allied casualties, and tens if not hundreds of thousands of dead innocent Iraqi men, women, and children.

He needs to return that creased cowboy hat back to Cavenders and literally die.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Trump is a coward says warmonger de facto-43rd-President Cheney who is also, by the way, an unprosecuted war criminal and profiteer whose hands are stained with the blood of thousands of dead American men and women, allied casualties, and tens if not hundreds of thousands of dead innocent Iraqi men, women, and children.

He needs to return that creased cowboy hat back to Cavenders and literally die.

It’s not very Christian of me but every time I see that Dick Cheney is still alive I can’t help but think “hurry up and die”. Yes Cheney us a war profiteer and a deep state stooge but so is most of Washington DC

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
It’s not very Christian of me but every time I see that Dick Cheney is still alive I can’t help but think “hurry up and die”. Yes Cheney us a war profiteer and a deep state stooge but so is most of Washington DC
Politically speaking, he's already dead. His daughter is about to lose her congressional seat to a Trump endorsed candidate. Cheney and the other neocon political dinosaurs are on their way out. Some of them may try to survive by co-opting the wave of America First populist MAGA politics to survive, and some may succeed, but at the very least they'll need to pay lip service. Those like Cheney and his daughter who refuse are done for. They'll be slowly picked off one by one by a new wave of candidates that can tell which way the wind is blowing.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Politically speaking, he's already dead. His daughter is about to lose her congressional seat to a Trump endorsed candidate. Cheney and the other neocon political dinosaurs are on their way out. Some of them may try to survive by co-opting the wave of America First populist MAGA politics to survive, and some may succeed, but at the very least they'll need to pay lip service. Those like Cheney and his daughter who refuse are done for. They'll be slowly picked off one by one by a new wave of candidates that can tell which way the wind is blowing.
I looked it up, and was surprised to find out he's only 81. He's got a good 15-20 years left. He might still get another cabinet post. Heck, he could still run for president.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Why do these people live so long?
My post was slightly tongue in cheek. I was alluding to these people seeming to live so long, as you say, but in fact, at 81 I doubt he would ever go back to active service. Odds are he has less time remaining than the 15-20 years I said.

I did expect him to be older. I remember him being defense secretary under Bush 1, and he served under Reagan, and even Nixon. He was White House Chief of Staff for Gerald Ford, nearly 50 years ago! I figured he'd be in his 90s, but he's barely into his 80s.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Hell live long enough to see his political lineage die out with his daughter being unseated.

SpyofMoses

Robin
Protestant
Haven't seen much coverage of the next federal election so far, but then again, I'm not really looking yet. One thing I want to chime in on is something I know most(if not everyone) here already knows is that this upcoming election year will more than likely be crazy. Be prepared.

Recalling the Antifa riot on the campus of UC Berkeley to stop Milo Yiannopoulos from giving a speech, I told friends and family that 2020 will be the year Antifa steps their game up. I can't find a link regarding this, but I seem to remember that the then mayor told SWAT to stand down and let Antifa riot. I took this as a sort of "green light" given to the protesters. People told me I was crazy, and I agreed with "I hope I'm wrong." Sure enough, 2020 was even crazier than I thought it was gonna be!

I don't want to veer into conspiracy theory or push any ideas about candidates/potential candidates here. Just simply want to warn anyone who might not be expecting something wild to reconsider that the last 2 presidential election years in America were increasingly worse than each other, so how wild will 2024 be?